Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,428 members, 7,864,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN (39544 Views)

Police Station At Ariara International Market Aba On Fire / Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested / Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by hansad: 12:11am On Nov 09, 2015
Adedolapo1406:
I don't blame those guys rather blame our Machiavellian leaders who are selfish and never see reason to say the truth and stand for that which is just. if it is Almighty God wish for us to go our separate ways, who are mere mortals?

This is a matured fellow speaking.

Marriages that go sour are better split before horror comes in.

Methinks, oil or no oil, Yorubaland must have developed many times what is on ground today if Yoruba land is self governing. One Nigeria is a drawback to the entire south of Nigeria.

To crown it all, the north that takes home more of Nigeria's shared allocation sent many southerners out of the north through Boko.

Many of those sent away from the north move in droves to Lagos and other Yoruba cities.
The Yoruba started to be apprehemsive over the influx.

Nigeria needs to divide into as many countries as possible - Biafra, Oduduwa and Southsouth country or many countries. Groups from the southsouth who want to join Biafra or Oduduwa can do so without hinderance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 09, 2015
Hahahahah... If them like make dem blow up every where in SE Na their business jare undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by EasternLion: 12:12am On Nov 09, 2015
chinedu1nig:
i play pity to this biafra miscreants, some set of disdained fellow who are yet to appreciate their local value... they better don't pray for what will befall them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWz4XHCgrok

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by macaranta(m): 12:13am On Nov 09, 2015
Those calling for war...most likely didn't have a taste of it .

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by IlekeHD: 12:15am On Nov 09, 2015
hansad:

This is a matured fellow speaking.

Marriages that go sour are better split before horror comes in.

Methinks, oil or no oil, Yorubaland must have developed many times what is on ground today if Yoruba land is self governing. One Nigeria is a drawback to the entire south of Nigeria. To crown it all, the north that takes home more of Nigeria's shared allocation sent many southerners out of the north through Boko. Many of those sent away from the north move in droves to Lagos and other Yoruba cities. The Yoruba started to be apprehemsive over that. Nigeria needs to divide into as many countries as possible - Biafra, Oduduwa and Southsouth country or many countries. Groups from the southsouth who want to join Biafra or Oduduwa can do so without hinderance.

I couldn't agree more. Any Yoruba that shouts "One Nigeria" should be slapped soundly.

Time to chase these Igbos back to their enclave. They lack respect, and are deeply arrogant and wicked.

Igbos should start blowing up bridges/roads that connects them to any other part of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Awoofawo(m): 12:15am On Nov 09, 2015
hansad:

Lol,

Who renamed Goodluck Jonathan as clueless? It is the people of southwest.

Who renamed Goodluck Jonathan as Ogogoro man? It is the people of southwest.

Who renamed Goodluck Jonathan the most inept president? It is the people of southwest.

How else do you define hate for Jonathan as was demonstrated by people of the southwest?
If you are to sincerely x-ray Gej reign as C in C! Will you dispute those claims, you just listed up here? GEJ is a failure! cool he had the opportunity to made a different but blown it up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Yinkash100(m): 12:17am On Nov 09, 2015
grin :Dnigeria don collect cup o. Biafrans think twice. :Dnigeria don collect cup o. Biafrans think twice.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by IlekeHD: 12:17am On Nov 09, 2015
EasternLion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWz4XHCgrok

lmaooooooooo propaganda. Why play over buhari's speeches? Una no serious grin grin grin

Please start disconnecting yourselves from Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by hansad: 12:23am On Nov 09, 2015
Awoofawo:

If you are to sincerely x-ray Gej reign as C in C! Will you dispute those claims, you just listed up here? GEJ is a failure! cool he had the opportunity to made a different but blown it up!

Sincerely, unless you blame Jonathan for blowing up the opportunity to act as Soviet Union's Mikhail Gorbachev for Nigeria. If not, GEJ outperformed OBJ, and all his predecessors in office.

For one thing, under Jonathan, Nigeria's economy surpassed that of South Africa's as the fastest growing economy in Africa. What do we have since Jonathan left? Oh, some may say PMB needs more time to act. But there is no evidence on ground that PMB can take Nigeria to the heights.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by totorimi: 12:24am On Nov 09, 2015
The SE and SS would pull out surely because there is no connection between the South and the North apart from their craving to rule and continue to use our God giving resource to enrich themselves. As for the Yoruba's they can continue to delude themselves by pretending to accept this unity but they know that deep down in their minds they are just waiting to see if we succeed before they can capitalize on that to break free. They will just become servants to the Fulani's as they have always been.
Right now the SE & SS have resolved to seek pur own future where we have same religion and understand our selves much better.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by hansad: 12:26am On Nov 09, 2015
IlekeHD:

lmaooooooooo propaganda. Why play over buhari's speeches? Una no serious grin grin grin

Please start disconnecting yourselves from Nigeria.

Decalre Oduduwa sovereign country today or do eyes-right while Biafra goes; that done, any bus with easterners going to Yorubaland, arrest everybody inside and seaze the bus.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by t2luv1: 12:27am On Nov 09, 2015
einsteino:

It is more complex than you think. If biafra goes, the south south may or may not join them depending on what the south east agrees to offer. If the south east offers resource control and only demands that tax be payable to the central govt, know that south south would join them. Also the fact that the south east stood solidy behind gej would make things easier. If they dont agree, an agitation for republic of niger delta is expected.

Coming to the middle beltz I doubt they would agree to remain in nigeria. The way I see it, biafra leaving would actualise gowons fear of nigeria splitting into numerous countries.

Still a united nigeria is better for all of us if only we can stop this hatred

I knew this was going to happen. When GEJ was in power you never heard any Biafria nonsense talk cos the SE was part of the power structure. Now that they are out of power all the stupid Biaria talk starts all over again. I say let them go, call their bluff. They are all noise and no action. They hope and pray that the SS people will come with them. I got news for them, that is a pie in the sky dream. Greedyness is what is guiding them in everything they plan.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 09, 2015
samsilo:
At the moment I feel very sad for Nigeria in general and Ibos in particular . Rather than join hands and achieve the potentials of this country with immense human and materiel resources , some people are busy displaying massive amounts of hate and prejudiced behavior towards each other .
I thought initially the spats between the 'Yeebos " , 'Yolobas' , ' name checkers' etc was funny . unfortunately it is quickly descending into something that is causing me to think seriously of the exit of my close family when a Syria situation starts in that country.
From my experience while growing up in Calabar and Uyo (my parents come from both states ) I have to advice my Ibo brothers that it would take all adults in those 2 states who lived through the Civil war to either die out , become senile or become deaf before their descendants would join in something called Biafra .
You always speak of the war crimes at Asaba , go to Eket and Oron areas and ask them what the Biafran army did there before running away .
Go and ask what the Biafran army did to people before retreating where rather than accept that they were outgunned , they killed people for causing their defeat as 'Saboteurs'.
Ask people in those areas to tell you about how boastful and deceitful the Biafran propaganda machine ( convincing people with sticks and mactetes to go against the Nigerian Army in Enugu sector of the war was before you waste your youth and future generations .

Conflict brings no good .
A word is enough for the wise

Ur a very stupidd person.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by IlekeHD: 12:29am On Nov 09, 2015
hansad:

Decalre Oduduwa sovereign country today or do eyes-right while Biafra goes; that done, any bus with easterners going to Yorubaland, arrest everybody inside and seaze the bus.

Are we the one protesting? You guys aren't serious until you start blowing bridges grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by t2luv1: 12:47am On Nov 09, 2015
totorimi:
The SE and SS would pull out surely because there is no connection between the South and the North apart from their craving to rule and continue to use our God giving resource to enrich themselves. As for the Yoruba's they can continue to delude themselves by pretending to accept this unity but they know that deep down in their minds they are just waiting to see if we succeed before they can capitalize on that to break free. They will just become servants to the Fulani's as they have always been.
Right now the SE & SS have resolved to seek pur own future where we have same religion and understand our selves much better.

I wonder where the capital of the Biafria nation will be. You guys cant work with anybody just look at your name. IBO. I Before Others. That right there should be an indication to your mindsets. By the way does your SS include EDO? since you share the same religion, or its only include the oil producing areas. Greed is all people care about screw that talk of togetherness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by kenny987(f): 12:52am On Nov 09, 2015
BrownRoof:
I pray that the good Lord will grant ibo their Biafra, I just can't wait for these poverty plagued second class citizens to leave. They are just too arrogant and greedy even though they are benefiting most from the 'one Nigeria'.
I will advice them to plan their secession plans very well by not forcefully joining all the south south states into their Biafra, they should first seek for their consent before joining them. However, everyone knows that a Biafra without any of the south south state included is going to be a total disaster.

Benefitting most? Arrogant? Please give details of these wonderful benefits and arrogance!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by chakula: 12:57am On Nov 09, 2015
Even the war lord himself had lost the battle despite the arrangement that took him more than a year and beyond. Although I personally will like to witness the saperation of the amalgamate but let it be in peaceful manner and violate not. However, the number of esterners and their belongings will be release peacefully and let their survival in their homeland continue, and same go to our people resided in the east. We dont afraid of anything because in the absence of crude oil in the North another plan will bail us out. Enough of the threat, we will produce ourselves daily needs as well as good health and conducive environment socially,politically and economically.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:00am On Nov 09, 2015
hansad:

Fearmonger, Biafra can never be like South Sudan. It shall be a Biafra where Resourse Control reigns, a Biafra of fiscal federalism. A Biafra where oil proceeds shall not go to develop Abakaliki or Nsukka while Yenagoa, Portharcourt or Oron remains impoverished and wrecked by pollution - as it is with Nigeria.

Payment for oil pollution in any country depends on who is in power in the country. While a foreign oil company pays peanuts for pollution in the Nigerdelta - because Arewa controllers of Nigeria do not care - the same foreign company must be forced to pay billions of Dollars for similar pollution in another foreign country where the government cares for the areas polluted.
shut up ur mouth.it seems u delightfull in purging nonsense from ur mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by kenny987(f): 1:01am On Nov 09, 2015
TimeManager:
For the umpteenth time,the unity of this country is non-negotiable.its quite obvious that the intensity of the recent agitation for biafra is nothing but sheer greed.the last six years the SEners were at the forefront in the scheme of things in the national affairs and control of state resources.six months ago there was change of power and the SE feels things are no longer at ease,even when it was glarring that biafra is pro-pdp.they came out en masse and voted for pdp. In their own dilusional state of mind,anyone pro-apc is nothing but an infidel,hence their miscalculation backfired& came to them like a big shock.the whole world can see their intention of recent is not genuine while the FG is doing just about enough to placate them.Once again our unity is sancrosant! Deal with it or die with it! No lie only truth!

So what if they don't want to be part of Nigeria anymore? Is it today or 6months ago Biafra came into existence? Why was a civil war fought? What n how was Biafra before the forced amalgamation by colonial masters? The FG is placating them? How? Who negotiated this suddenly non-negotiable unity according to u?

Get educated and stop regurgitating useless lies that have been exposed! Unity on what basis? That they were d first victims immediately Buhari lost elections in 2011? Or that they were attacked because Mohammed's caricature was drawn in Denmark? Or that churches are the first port of call for destruction the moment Mohammedians feel d urge for destruction? Or that some silly traditional ruler threatens them for exercising their rights to vote their preferred candidate? Have u heard Igbos or the SS attacking others in their regions?

What is this unity? That they have to score 130 for admission into a so called unity school yet their counterparts of Northern origin get away with 4 for the same school and curriculum? Unity at who's expense?

Shekau and his boko haram crew have been destroying the NE and killing untold number of people ...no one has been able to arrest n detain him. The ones caught n arrested have been released in batches by Buhari. Is it until they attempt to spread their evil sharia beyond d North before u realise the danger of being yoked under this cursed union? Yet they arrest and detain Nnamdi Kanu only for speaking the truth! Not even a stone has been thrown! They arrest n detain people peacefully protesting and demanding their rights with no effort to address issues raised! And u say the FG is placating them how? If Nigeria is a joint project as claimed, why should one be in a position to placate another? Should we not all be equals taking our dues without fear or discrimination?

What efforts have been made to put an end to Hausa Fulani marauders killing Christians in the North Central? Yet GMB and crew are earmarking 200 billion Naira for rehabilitation of the NE! Where will d money come from? Oil producing zones right? Same zone that suffers debilitating environmental hazards due to production of same oil they are allowed no control over right? No serious govt effort to address these concerns and until GEJ, who has been in power?

Yet u sit there and spew crap about the 'unity' of Nigeria being non-negotiable? To what end and I ask again,at who's expense? How big is Switzerland compared to Nigeria? Can u compare life in both? What is the basis of unity between Biafra and other parts of Nigeria?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by nikkiking(m): 1:08am On Nov 09, 2015
bakila:

The suffering of those around Boko Haram ravaged will be a joke compared to those in IPOB Biafra's ravaged areas.
were you affected by the bokoharam menace

Sorry oooo shocked.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:09am On Nov 09, 2015
All these stupid dumb ibos sef. Am sure most of d guys protesting didn't experience the civil war. Mumu people just dey shout biafra. Am sure dey know nothing how we suffered during dat time. How many of ma igbo brodas died, future brains and innovators, just becos of the desires of one man dat calls himself ojukwu. Am an igbo dude..so don't quote me. Igbos r bleeped up big time. Still living on the ideology of the past. Even small goats wey no sabi anythin about biafra dey shout biafra. Una go just die like rats. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by HARDDON: 1:17am On Nov 09, 2015
TimeManager:
For the umpteenth time,the unity of this country is non-negotiable.its quite obvious that the intensity of the recent agitation for biafra is nothing but sheer greed.the last six years the SEners were at the forefront in the scheme of things in the national affairs and control of state resources.six months ago there was change of power and the SE feels things are no longer at ease,even when it was glarring that biafra is pro-pdp.they came out en masse and voted for pdp. In their own dilusional state of mind,anyone pro-apc is nothing but an infidel,hence their miscalculation backfired& came to them like a big shock.the whole world can see their intention of recent is not genuine while the FG is doing just about enough to placate them.Once again our unity is sancrosant! Deal with it or die with it! No lie only truth!

No body iz gono die, as much as i hate dis biafra agitation, one cant help but say d presidency stated it all! How can u call it federal government n stock it up with dan fulanis? One of d dullest bunch in d land.

What is federal about nigeria then?

How can u be using tribunas to upturn peopl's choice to ur favour?

How can u, after how many months, be directionless?

Let him continue his loopsidedness, they terriorized Gej's administration wit bh, rest assured, he is laying d foundations of so many vices to his gov.

One thing i pray for is: if there wud be bloodshed in all this his ill informed decisions, it shld start from his family! angry

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by NemzySeries(m): 1:31am On Nov 09, 2015
funny ibos.....wen u go who wud b pushing wheelbarrow 4 u guys, shoe cobbler, fruit hawkers, meat hawkers who wud u even take advantage of & remain quite?......in conclusion, u always nid a mallam or an aboki arnd

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 09, 2015
temitayomie:
Funny enough, most of these people don't know that most Yorubas want them to have their Biafra cool

Exactly!!! We are eternal enemies....we actually see their constant rants as constituting a nuisance!!! They need to hurry up and get their Biafra by fire or force!!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by sham8co(m): 1:42am On Nov 09, 2015
Okechukwu Jonnwakalo So recent Biafran protests have got me thinking, but I have been skeptical about airing my views because of perceived reactions. DISCLAIMER: THESE ARE PERSONAL VIEWS, AND I, IN NO WAY CLAIM SUPREMACY OF KNOWLEDGE. FOR THE "GREYS" WHO THINK I AM TOO YOUNG TO SPEAK OF THIS SUBJECT, PLEASE PERMIT THIS CHILD TO SPEAK, THEN CORRECT HIM IF HE IS WRONG. FOR IGNORANCE CAN ONLY BE KNOWN IF IT IS AIRED, AND CAN ONLY BE CORRECTED IF IT IS KNOWN. My points are as follows: 1. According to worldometers the median age of Nigeria is 17.8, hence an "average " did not experience the civil war. 2.This is the age statistics of Nigeria as at 2014 is as follows: 0-14 years: 43.2% 15-24 years: 19.3% 25-54 years: 30.5% 55-64 years: 3.9% 65 years and over: 3.1% ( indexmundi.com ) In simpler statistics 93% of Nigerians were 5 and below in 1967. 3. According to Wikipedia, youth age range is between 18-35. Hence no present day Nigerian youth saw the civil war. My first question: since over 90% percent of us neither saw the civil war nor participated actively, and our youth were born 10 years after the war, where is all the hate and agitation from? 4. The major driving force of Biafra is the igboland, but the Biafran map includes states like Cross river, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom state. This makes Biafra a culturally diverse state. I am igbo and i currently live in Akwa Ibom state, and we share no similarity in custom or language. How then can we live together as "one Biafra" when we can't tolerate the cultural diversity of Nigeria. 5. The Igbo tribe would become the majority tribe in Biafra, while the others who constitute the oil producing states hence the 'rich boys' would become minority. "How can the wealth most especially that from oil be distributed, when the majority is in power and the minority have the resource?" So therefore, a time may come when the "minority" may decide to be free, because no man wants to live in another man's shadow. 6. Igbos are generally regarded as traders, and the lifeblood of their markets like Onitsha Main market and Ariaria international market is found in Lagos seaport where most of the goods come from. In Biafra, Lagos becomes another country hence tax and import/ export levies would increase drastically and logistics would become more difficult. The other option is to trade via the Calabar Port, Delta Port or Rivers Port at Port Harcourt, and Onne. These ports are only found in the non-igbo states, hence another potential challenge. 7. What happens to Biafrans that have their livelihood rooted deeply in non biafran states? What happens to the igbos that constitute the majority of Alaba international market? Would naturalization take place or would they liquidate assets and return to Biafra and start afresh? 8. Finally, the question of rulership. Who rules Biafra? Currently, most Igbo people especially those in Abia and Imo state are dissatisfied with the condition of their states. They complain of bad government, massive looting, poor infrastructures etc, and they are currently ruled by Igbo governors. If Biafra is formed who would rule then? I believe it would be the same people that they complain of, and as you can see the cycle of pain and complaints would continue. Problems are fixed by inward reflections not outward projections and blame shifting. PLEASE BEAR WITH ME, FOR A CHILD WHO DID NOT SEE THE WAR HAS SPOKEN.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by shagaman: 1:47am On Nov 09, 2015
How I wish Half of the protesters know the history of what they are fighting for

[b] On the 10th January 1970, Lt. Col. Ojukwu, the self proclaimed Head of State of Biafra, on realizing the total chaotic and hopelessness of the situation, handed over to the Commander Biafran Army Maj. Gen. Phillip Effiong, the administration of Biafra and flew out of the enclave with his immediate family members in search of peace. Maj. Gen. Effiong consulted with the Biafra Strategic Committee on the situation and they decided that enough was enough and that the only honorable way out was to surrender. In his surrender announcement to the people of Biafra on Radio Biafra, part of Maj. Gen. Effiong address said:

Fellow Countrymen,

As you know I was asked to be the officer administering the government of this republIc on the 10th of January, 1970. Since then I know some of you have been waiting to hear a statement from me. Throughout history, injured people have had to result to arms in their self defense where peaceful negotiation have failed. We are no exception. We took up arms because of the sense of insecurity generated in our people by the events of 1966. We have fought in defense of that cause. I am now convinced that a stop must be put to the bloodshed which is going on as a result of the war. I am also convinced that the suffering of our people must be brought to an end. Our people are now disillusioned and those elements of the old regime who have made negotiations and reconciliation impossible have voluntarily removed themselves from our midst. I have, therefore, instructed an orderly disengagement of troops.

I urge on Gen. Gowon, in the name of humanity, to order his troops to pause while an armistice is negotiated in order to avoid the mass suffering caused by the movement of population. We have always believed that our differences with Nigeria should be settled by peaceful negotiation. A delegation of our people is therefore ready to meet representatives of Nigerian Government anywhere to negotiate a peace settlement on the basis of OAU resolution.

Part of Maj. Gen. Yakubu Gowon, the Head of the Federal Government's speech to accept formally the declared surrender and the end of the civil war read:

Citizens of Nigeria,

It is with a heart full of gratitude to God that I announce to you that today marks the formal end of the civil war. This afternoon at the Doddan Barracks, Lt. Col. Phillip Effiong, Lt. Col. David Ogunewe, Lt. Col. Patrick Anwunah, Lt. Col. Patrick Amadi and commissioner Police, Chief Patrick Okeke formally proclaimed the end of the attempt at secession and accepted the authority of the Federal Military Government of Nigeria. They also formally accepted the present political and administrative structure of the country. This ends thirty months of a grim struggle. Thirty months of sacrifice and national agony.[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by FisifunKododada: 1:50am On Nov 09, 2015
einsteino:

It is more complex than you think. If biafra goes, the south south may or may not join them depending on what the south east agrees to offer. If the south east offers resource control and only demands that tax be payable to the central govt, know that south south would join them. Also the fact that the south east stood solidy behind gej would make things easier. If they dont agree, an agitation for republic of niger delta is expected.

Coming to the middle beltz I doubt they would agree to remain in nigeria. The way I see it, biafra leaving would actualise gowons fear of nigeria splitting into numerous countries.

Still a united nigeria is better for all of us if only we can stop this hatred

cool If that is the case, then Biafra is not going anywhere. They MUST stay. Until the oyel finishes, nobody goes anywhere. Walahi.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 09, 2015
t2luv1:

I wonder where the capital of the Biafria nation will be. You guys cant work with anybody just look at your name. IBO. I Before Others. That right there should be an indication to your mindsets. By the way does your SS include EDO? since you share the same religion, or its only include the oil producing areas. Greed is all people care about screw that talk of togetherness.

Dude, don't bother explaining to these people....No way in hell the SS will leave Nigeria to join a Biafrag to play second fiddle.....Any attempt to claim the SS which is a Nigerian territory will be met with the Might of the Nigerian Army.....Buhari should do the needful and give them thier landlocked Biafra....This will benefit Nigeria actually.....Real talk!!!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 09, 2015
The mod wey bring this thing tp FP no try national disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by FisifunKododada: 1:52am On Nov 09, 2015
Rayhut:

Lazy Yoruba man, continue to walk around marking Igbo people house, don't go and find something doing, if they have Biafra, Biafran properties will be protected by UN charter, you can't touch their property. So you can't reap where you did not sow. Lazy set of people always looking for free things, continue to wait for house to grab and PMB 5k per month.

LOL @ UN charter. Did you not say Nigeria is a zoo? So why would a zoo government respect UN charter? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by FisifunKododada: 1:58am On Nov 09, 2015
hansad:

Lol,

Who renamed Goodluck Jonathan as clueless? It is the people of southwest.

Who renamed Goodluck Jonathan as Ogogoro man? It is the people of southwest.

Who renamed Goodluck Jonathan the most inept president? It is the people of southwest.

How else do you define hate for Jonathan as was demonstrated by people of the southwest?

cool Idiot. It was nothing personal or tribal. Go and see what SWners called Obasanjo during his reign. Go buy sense, joor.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Blizzy9ja: 2:01am On Nov 09, 2015
BrownRoof:
I pray that the good Lord will grant ibo their Biafra, I just can't wait for these poverty plagued second class citizens to leave. They are just too arrogant and greedy even though they are benefiting most from the 'one Nigeria'.
I will advice them to plan their secession plans very well by not forcefully joining all the south south states into their Biafra, they should first seek for their consent before joining them. However, everyone knows that a Biafra without any of the south south state included is going to be a total disaster.
Keep cool and watch us dump ur sorry a$$ with the Biafrans... How about a Nigeria without the SS and the SE? I heard Ibe Kachikwo is on the verge of discovering oil in the chad basin and the Lagos offshore will soon start exploration... Get ready 2 start fighting over who owns dat on cuz dats all u'll be left with when we dump ur sorry a$$ with the Biafrans

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) / Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) / Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.