Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,749 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby (1514 Views)

Have You Had Sex With A Pregnant Woman That's Not Your Baby? / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / 5 Factors To Consider Before Starting An Office Romance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by Bimpeusman: 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-lKUVe1t0IVQ/VkCL_G6h6cI/AAAAAAAAARo/5QwIMTIrWb0/s1600/Naming%2BBaby.jpg[/img]
Few things to consider before naming your child, naming a child is one of the most important things to consider in life and most people take naming a baby as funny things. It’s a significant and permanent decision since your baby will live with it forever. Your children should grow with their names and no other name would
add to it. Here are things to think before naming your bundle of joy so that they will later thank you in the nearest future.

Pronunciation: Before naming your baby, try to have a good spelling of the name. Give your baby unique name for people around you to spell his/ her name correctly. Don’t give your baby name that he/ she will later regret in future or cause her some issues in his/ her life. It can be difficult for her to find gift and souvenirs with his/ her name spelled correctly. So, pronoun is something you should definitely consider before naming your baby.

Feeling: OK, if you and your partner chose the name for the baby, ask your partner this question. Does the name of your baby feel good? Can you imagine calling your baby that name for years? These are important things you should think before naming your child. If you feel that the name is not good for your child, then talk to your partner and both of you should sit down and choose more beautiful name for your baby.

Uniqueness: Ask yourself this question before naming your child, like Do you want your baby to have a surprising name or you want them to have a common name? You and your partner need to consider together. There are many beautiful, better and unique names to choose from or you can buy a book that has a lot of names. Just make sure that the name is not crazy, because in the future your child will blame you for giving them a strange name or crazy name.

Ridicule: This is another thing to consider is if the name you pick for your baby is an easy target for ridicule. Many parents skip this point, but it is very important. Think if the name will be something that people around you can make fun of or if it’s so different that will draw too much unwanted attention to your child, if you didn’t want other kid or people around you to make jest or fun of your child name.

Agreement: if your partner doesn’t like the name you choose for your baby, the two of you should definitely sit down and discuss the issue to find solution. It doesn’t mean that you are a mother of the baby that you have the right to choose your baby’s name by yourself without telling your husband. Parenting means a partnership. Naming your baby is important things that you and your partner should be involved.

Nice Name: You and your husband should choose a better name for your child that both of you really like. Both of you should notice that your baby name should be great name among his friend name.

Meaning of the name: You should know the meaning of the name you choose for your child before naming them. Because if you don’t want your child to have a name without meaning that you don’t like, many parents choose names for their children based on family significance and they usually name their baby after someone death. This is things to consider when naming your baby.

Naming baby is important event and it deserves careful consideration. Many parents skip these things and later in future their children will blame them.
www.247naijamedia.com/2015/11/things-to-consider-when-naming-your-baby.html

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
OP! Ur teeth complete..
Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by itstpia8: 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by Adasun(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
OP! Ur teeth complete..
lols
Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
Guess dis is 4 only those who want babies. Am outta here
Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
Durenttt:
Guess dis is 4 only those who want babies. Am outta here
M pregnant for u cum bck!
Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
halfrica:

M pregnant for u cum bck!
hehehe grin *runs faster than hussssain bolllllt outta this thread*
Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
Durenttt:
hehehe grin *runs faster than hussssain bolllllt outta this thread*

*runs after him with durenttt the second*

Honey i waz juz zjokin

I will carry ur baby?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

m i mad??
Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
halfrica:

*runs after him with durenttt the second*

Honey i waz juz zjokin

I will carry ur baby?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

m i mad??
Look at her mouth. Dont u know i look like wizkid and every lady wants to be my baby mama? grin
Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
Durenttt:
Look at her mouth. Dont u know i look like wizkid and every lady wants to be my baby mama? grin

if u like be fine like lucipher i does doesnt cares

Like eez a fine i take to bank??

oya wait u look like wizkid does ur money look like his own

Be ur baby mama i can habour a kid for anoda kid

Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Durenttt:

Like eez a fine i take to bank?? angry

Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
halfrica:

Like eez a fine i take to bank?? angry

grin grin u nd money. Chai
Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
Durenttt:
grin grin u nd money. Chai
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who doesnt like money??

My mate av buy house inside banana island

I want to buy house at orange island too i want to b d first to move in grin grin grin grin
Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
halfrica:

Who doesnt like money??

My mate av buy house inside banana island

I want to buy house at orange island too i want to b d first to move in grin grin grin grin
hahahaha. Abeg oooooh. Make i beta run oooooh bfre my small pocket go empty 4 here grin
Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Durenttt:
hahahaha. Abeg oooooh. Make i beta run oooooh bfre my small pocket go empty 4 here grin

Oya cum i wee manage u like dat

Promise to soak garri nd drink wit u

Till u hammer
Nd i take half of ur wealth for sufferin in vain with u wen rich niggas dey pursue me like career tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
halfrica:

Oya cum i wee manage u like dat

Promise to soak garri nd drink wit u

Till u hammer
Nd i take half of ur wealth for sufferin in vain with u wen rich niggas dey pursue me like career tongue tongue tongue tongue
omg *faints* grin

dis lady u be real comedian. Stop wasting ur talent jareeeee
Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
Durenttt:
omg *faints* grin

dis lady u be real comedian. Stop wasting ur talent jareeeee
grin grin grin grin

B whinning me like cassette

So i av propose do u do??
Or u dont do??
Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by shizzy7(f): 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
halfrica:
grin grin grin grin

So i av propose do u do?? Or u dont do??
Wetin go be your pikin name? Boy and girl.
Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
halfrica:
grin grin grin grin

So i av propose do u do?? Or u dont do??
i dont do grin
Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
Halfrica if u are ready to have my pikin then tell me so dat i can open a thread nd publicly announce to nairalanders that we are having a baby grin
Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
shizzy7:
Wetin go be your pikin name?
Boy and girl.

Durellina nd duracell grin
Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
Durenttt:
i dont do grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
Durenttt:
Halfrica if u are ready to have my pikin then tell me so dat i can open a thread nd publicly announce to nairalanders that we are having a baby grin
Yes please announce m proud of it

Give me ur love baby baby i loveit kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
halfrica:
Yes please announce m proud of it

Give me ur love baby baby i loveit kiss kiss kiss kiss
Are u 4 real grin
Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
Durenttt:
Are u 4 real grin

Yup baby m for real m a realist aristotle is my mwntor ask God!
Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by Youngpo413: 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Finally don't allow your wife to suggest a name for your son cos she will choose the one of an Ex she loved so much.
Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
halfrica:

Yup baby m for real m a realist aristotle is my mwntor ask God!
lol. I was jokin pls
Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
Durenttt:
lol. I was jokin pls
cry cry cry cry heart break
Brain freeze cry cry cry cry
Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
halfrica:
cry cry cry cry heart break Brain freeze cry cry cry cry
sorry shocked
Re: Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Durenttt:
sorry shocked

cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons To Criticize Less / When A Lady Give You A Wrong Mobile Number (pic) / 10 Hilarious Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Expecting A Girl At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.