Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? (30740 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home / Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
P
Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by Toybad: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
Lols
Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by jerinapi3: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
cool
Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by Nihilist: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Onegai:

May I please buy you:one bottle of Schnapps, a bundle of kolanuts, 3 kegs of palm wine, one complete native outfit from any culture of your choice, 2 bearded catfishes, 1 ram,10 white chicken, 5 tubers of yam and a black-and-white nanny goat as my thanks for writing this beautiful and succinct answer?

This reply was so filled with wisdom, that Wisdom itself came out of my laptop and shook hands with me just for reading what you wrote for the OP.

grin grin grin
Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by mekybabe1: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nothing serious here dear. Face ur fiance and mind your own business. Ignore her, make her feel you don't even know she exists. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by missmalachi: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Pls concentrate on ur hubby n home.trust me d maid is a non issue.living with family is d biggest issue wc in ur case u will hav to adjust to.
Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by deSika(m): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Its not the maid that needs to be dealt with. Its you. You need to deal with yourself. Face your marriage ignore the maid as you would not be staying there for long

3 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by SpotlezDonald25(m): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
ima30:
Hello. I have been with my guy for five years now. We are getting married next year. The thing is we are going to live in his family house, with his extended family. I didn't like the idea but I found a way to accept it seeing as its quite comfy and it means we won't have to worry about rent. Its basically a two bedroom apartment. The only thing I share with the rest of the family is back yard and staircase. He said we would do three years while he is building his own house.

His elder brother who is married lives in that same building. It's the maid THEY hired this year to take care of their sick dad, that worries me. The mom is late. She is very disrespectful to me. So many things happen and when he speaks to her about it, she won't bulge. All because it was the elder brother that interviewed her so she doesn't listen to almost anyone else. I spoke to my guy that I would not live with a maid that has not greeted me for almost a year or has no regard for my home or wouldn't obey him. He said he can't tell her to go because she is close to his brother's wife and she takes care of his dad.

This may sound petty but it's serious. All this family house wahala, if I tell him to rent a house he would say I'm not appreciating all his efforts to make sure we marry next year. I did laundry the other day came back and met the clothes soaked on the clothing line with all the rain that fell, meanwhile she brought in every other persons cloth inside. It might not be a big deal, but I don't want to resent any body I live with in my future home.

I need that maid gone, how do I get rid of her? The worst part is that since they all live together, he needs his brother's approval before he does almost anything, if I complain it would seem as if I wanna cause friction between both brothers. But there has been cases where changes were made by his brother and my guy wasn't even consulted. The maid before her was paid by my guy for two years straight, she didn't insult anybody. She left cuz his brother told him to sack her. That their father needed better attention and she wasn't a good cook. Na so my guy sack the girl. No question. They brought this one now and my guy paid for some month's and stopped because she was rude to him and me. His bro has been paying since. But my guy still pays nepa bills and those other things to run the house. Yet when he talks to this maid she won't listen.

How do I get her go? I don't like her one bit. She just basically work for the brother and his wife. I can't even send he to buy me matches. She calls me by name, would not greet. My guy told her to stop all these things, she still didn't listen. Please.
that maid is just trying to tell your husband that you are a wicked wife potential. undecided

One thing a woman know how to do is to sense another evil WOMAN (which you are!) Must you send the maid undecided
Can't you do your things by yourself and been polite to the maid and respect her like your fellow human undecided

You are a wicked WOMAN!

You want to get RAID OF your maid instead of thinking of how to make her love you and see you as a respected WOMAN and a potential wife material.

God save our men from bringing PROSTITUTE as a wife!

4 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by Nelsizzy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
Onegai:

May I please buy you:one bottle of Schnapps, a bundle of kolanuts, 3 kegs of palm wine, one complete native outfit from any culture of your choice, 2 bearded catfishes, 1 ram,10 white chicken, 5 tubers of yam and a black-and-white nanny goat as my thanks for writing this beautiful and succinct answer?

This reply was so filled with wisdom, that Wisdom itself came out of my laptop and shook hands with me just for reading what you wrote for the OP.
Tank God ooo. Chinyere bride price item don ready. Oya send am come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Buhari needs to probe you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by chinchum(m): 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
ima30:
Hello. I have been with my guy for five years now. We are getting married next year. The thing is we are going to live in his family house, with his extended family. I didn't like the idea but I found a way to accept it seeing as its quite comfy and it means we won't have to worry about rent. Its basically a two bedroom apartment. The only thing I share with the rest of the family is back yard and staircase. He said we would do three years while he is building his own house.

His elder brother who is married lives in that same building. It's the maid THEY hired this year to take care of their sick dad, that worries me. The mom is late. She is very disrespectful to me. So many things happen and when he speaks to her about it, she won't bulge. All because it was the elder brother that interviewed her so she doesn't listen to almost anyone else. I spoke to my guy that I would not live with a maid that has not greeted me for almost a year or has no regard for my home or wouldn't obey him. He said he can't tell her to go because she is close to his brother's wife and she takes care of his dad.

This may sound petty but it's serious. All this family house wahala, if I tell him to rent a house he would say I'm not appreciating all his efforts to make sure we marry next year. I did laundry the other day came back and met the clothes soaked on the clothing line with all the rain that fell, meanwhile she brought in every other persons cloth inside. It might not be a big deal, but I don't want to resent any body I live with in my future home.

I need that maid gone, how do I get rid of her? The worst part is that since they all live together, he needs his brother's approval before he does almost anything, if I complain it would seem as if I wanna cause friction between both brothers. But there has been cases where changes were made by his brother and my guy wasn't even consulted. The maid before her was paid by my guy for two years straight, she didn't insult anybody. She left cuz his brother told him to sack her. That their father needed better attention and she wasn't a good cook. Na so my guy sack the girl. No question. They brought this one now and my guy paid for some month's and stopped because she was rude to him and me. His bro has been paying since. But my guy still pays nepa bills and those other things to run the house. Yet when he talks to this maid she won't listen.

How do I get her go? I don't like her one bit. She just basically work for the brother and his wife. I can't even send he to buy me matches. She calls me by name, would not greet. My guy told her to stop all these things, she still didn't listen. Please.

Imagine she is non existent
Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by gratefulme40: 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Onegai:

I'll like some bearded catfish biko......lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by fertilewomb: 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
U are the problem @op.
you need to change,If not I see you disrupting the peaceful coexistence between your guy and his brother.If small thing like greeting can cause you this headache.....hmmmmm.

4 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by byvan03: 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
You are just a girlfriend, yet you wan madam pass owner of house. The way you are going, that maid will beat you senseless soon, why can't you buy matches for yourself? Please don't scatter your fiance's home before he eventually marries you. You don't sound like a good person at all, face your life and stop forcing greetings. She can't take orders from a mere GF, understand that part and leave this maid alone.

15 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by Onegai(f): 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
gratefulme40:

I'll like some bearded catfish biko......lol

Bearded Catfish is only for Wise Men and Women. Oya, show your wisdom or begone angry tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by noblegrex: 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nelsizzy:
Can you focus more on your intended marriage?

*modified

Finally i am FTC. For those trying since 200Bc, i say keep the hustle. I dedicate this to Mtn and other FTC wannabe grin
I guess you're right. I smell pride here,she wanted equall attention.well,no problem but she should tell her man to get her personal maid or ignore her and face her biz.those maid too have their ego and you must have the right attitude to get them along.yes! I think she should focus more on herself.

3 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by Jackeeh(m): 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
emperorzz:
I will see a new topic and just comment blindly without readin it, jus to make ftc yet, I wil stil meet chairmen n chairladies already their b4 me.....una no get work...mtcheeeew!

grin grin grin u no serious
Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
What if she were a terrible neighbor, what would you do?undecided

People and their unnecessary wahala sha

3 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by Nelsizzy(m): 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
noblegrex:
I guess you're right. I smell pride here,she wanted equall attention.well,no problem but she should tell her man to get her personal maid or ignore her and face her biz.those maid too have their ego and you must have the right attitude to get them along.yes! I think she should focus more on herself.
Yeah. The maid in question was in the house b4 her and the maid was not brought in to serve her. So what is her problem?
Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by ewizard1: 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
The kind of ladies we'll marry this our time ehn... Only God will hep us!

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
emperorzz:
I will see a new topic and just comment blindly without readin it, jus to make ftc yet, I wil stil meet chairmen n chairladies already their b4 me.....una no get work...mtcheeeew!

That got me laughing....keep trying......More power n sleepless night to you...Remember ' the race is not for d swift like you' tongue
emperorzz:

That got me laughing....keep trying......More power n sleepless nights to you...Remember ' the race is not for d swift like you'
Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by dahmie2013: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin I laugh in Swahili

True true, you be new bride. Shior

You are about to start your married life in a family house with a brother-in-law and his wife as well as your sick father-in-law and the only thing that bothers you is the maid undecided because she doesn't greet you undecided

Hehehehehe sorry o, madam the madam

Do you have a job? Pls get busy with work such that you won't even have the time to notice who is greeting you or who is not. If you were living alone, who would have taken your clothes off the line?

My dear, get your priorities right. The maid is not yours, face your husband and stop behaving like madam in a house that's not yours.

***modified - I went back to read your post, I honestly think you have bigger issues. You are not even married to him yet and you authoritatively want the maid gone cuz she calls you by name shocked I just hope you don't scatter that family before you finally get married to him lipsrsealed sorry for my harsh words oo but you have personal issues you need to resolve asap

Spot on!

4 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by mrkings84(m): 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
U ve been acting for d past 5 yrs, this yr will make it 6, next 7, y d marriage again?? Some men shall....
Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by adesegun121(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
Iyawo welldone ooo

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by sauceEEP(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
The fact that the maid is taking care of your would be father-in- law is enough to make you sheath your sword, atleast she's adding a value to the family.

From your narration I concluded that apart from the fact that she calls you by your name, never greets you the said maid has no other issues just that she bluntly refused to bow down to your whim and caprice.

My advice is ; ignore her, don't cause any friction in that family ie between your man and his elder bro rather let your stepping into that family by the time the marriage between you and your man is consumated bring more blessings and peace to the family.

3 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by noblegrex: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nelsizzy:
Yeah. The maid in question was in the house b4 her and the maid was not brought in to serve her. So what is her problem?
I wonder ooo.maybe she's even thinking she's more beutiful, taller or even older than he even better still,be in her position and she's sending her on an errand na wa oooo!!
Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by marleyboy1991: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
Bitches, jealousy and wahala
Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by megn(f): 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
Thank goodness she's only a maid and not a rival. Just assume she doesn't exist, and do it without hatred after all u don't share room or kitchen with her.

Mtcheeeeew! U sef ur own dey ur body. U no fit mind your business? Abi na u b d sick old man wey she com nurse? Na wa 4 u ooh. U neva enter finish u don dey point finger already.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed / 2 Missing Kids Found In Kaduna (Photos) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.