Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? (30744 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home / Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by Amustical(m): 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
From the way you. Respond and tackle. Pople here, we tend to understand that sory to say ' you lack manner' you are just a common girlfriend that never even knows what wiLl end your foolishness. Stop been an intruder to a happy home. The fact the maid is serving your fatherinlaw to be dosnt make her a slave to you. ONA LO JIN ERU NI BABA. Clear that impression of sebi she's a common maid away frrom you and be happy with that lady. See her as a friend and not a servant. She's just an helping hand to that family and not you. And moreover, you are not part of the family yet. So who are you to complain?
Please don't Frustrate that lady to poison the whole family. Cause if it happen, you will run away. Change, change and change
Make I run outa tread before she finish me
ONIGBERAGA. OSHI.
ima30:

Please she was employed this year. I have been in my relationship for five years. I m not a baby. Her attitude changed because she was scolded by my guy for doing something wrong. The house is being run by my guy and his brother. They both have their responsibilties. They employed her to help with their dad and do other errands around the home. She should be respectful to every visitor. But she isn't. She doesn't call any vistor by their name not even their youngest sister. I m talking about disrespect here. I m not delusional. I have a shop, I have had one sales girl for almost two years. So I know how to treat people and employees. Pls. Y'all 've taken this wrongly. There has been maids before her, disrespect has never been a problem. If I tolerate it now, is it when we marry there would be sudden change. I know what I m saying pls. Thanks for the good advice.

4 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by bigtt76(f): 11:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
Call the maid REASON with her like my Bini brodas would say grin

ima30:
Hello. I have been with my guy for five years now. We are getting married next year. The thing is we are going to live in his family house, with his extended family. I didn't like the idea but I found a way to accept it seeing as its quite comfy and it means we won't have to worry about rent. Its basically a two bedroom apartment. The only thing I share with the rest of the family is back yard and staircase. He said we would do three years while he is building his own house.

His elder brother who is married lives in that same building. It's the maid THEY hired this year to take care of their sick dad, that worries me. The mom is late. She is very disrespectful to me. So many things happen and when he speaks to her about it, she won't bulge. All because it was the elder brother that interviewed her so she doesn't listen to almost anyone else. I spoke to my guy that I would not live with a maid that has not greeted me for almost a year or has no regard for my home or wouldn't obey him. He said he can't tell her to go because she is close to his brother's wife and she takes care of his dad.

This may sound petty but it's serious. All this family house wahala, if I tell him to rent a house he would say I'm not appreciating all his efforts to make sure we marry next year. I did laundry the other day came back and met the clothes soaked on the clothing line with all the rain that fell, meanwhile she brought in every other persons cloth inside. It might not be a big deal, but I don't want to resent any body I live with in my future home.

I need that maid gone, how do I get rid of her? The worst part is that since they all live together, he needs his brother's approval before he does almost anything, if I complain it would seem as if I wanna cause friction between both brothers. But there has been cases where changes were made by his brother and my guy wasn't even consulted. The maid before her was paid by my guy for two years straight, she didn't insult anybody. She left cuz his brother told him to sack her. That their father needed better attention and she wasn't a good cook. Na so my guy sack the girl. No question. They brought this one now and my guy paid for some month's and stopped because she was rude to him and me. His bro has been paying since. But my guy still pays nepa bills and those other things to run the house. Yet when he talks to this maid she won't listen.

How do I get her go? I don't like her one bit. She just basically work for the brother and his wife. I can't even send he to buy me matches. She calls me by name, would not greet. My guy told her to stop all these things, she still didn't listen. Please.
Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by nobodysmanrob(m): 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin I laugh in Swahili

True true, you be new bride. Shior

You are about to start your married life in a family house with a brother-in-law and his wife as well as your sick father-in-law and the only thing that bothers you is the maid undecided because she doesn't greet you undecided

Hehehehehe sorry o, madam the madam

Do you have a job? Pls get busy with work such that you won't even have the time to notice who is greeting you or who is not. If you were living alone, who would have taken your clothes off the line?

My dear, get your priorities right. The maid is not yours, face your husband and stop behaving like madam in a house that's not yours.

***modified - I went back to read your post, I honestly think you have bigger issues. You are not even married to him yet and you authoritatively want the maid gone cuz she calls you by name shocked I just hope you don't scatter that family before you finally get married to him lipsrsealed sorry for my harsh words oo but you have personal issues you need to resolve asap
Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by fart: 11:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
Since she is giving you stress, then give her hell too. You are a madam. Rudely command her about. Enter her room and destroy her property after all who can do anything to you? Show her pepper. is she the only one in the world who can be rude? Spit on her and walk away. Eye her to her face. When she is not caring for the grandfather, give her more work. If she had work she would not have the time to disturb you. So have her scrub every inch of the house clean. Even the roof must be scrubbed clean
Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by chaxking(m): 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
ima30:
Hello. I have been with my guy for five years now. We are getting married next year. The thing is we are going to live in his family house, with his extended family. I didn't like the idea but I found a way to accept it seeing as its quite comfy and it means we won't have to worry about rent. Its basically a two bedroom apartment. The only thing I share with the rest of the family is back yard and staircase. He said we would do three years while he is building his own house.

His elder brother who is married lives in that same building. It's the maid THEY hired this year to take care of their sick dad, that worries me. The mom is late. She is very disrespectful to me. So many things happen and when he speaks to her about it, she won't bulge. All because it was the elder brother that interviewed her so she doesn't listen to almost anyone else. I spoke to my guy that I would not live with a maid that has not greeted me for almost a year or has no regard for my home or wouldn't obey him. He said he can't tell her to go because she is close to his brother's wife and she takes care of his dad.

This may sound petty but it's serious. All this family house wahala, if I tell him to rent a house he would say I'm not appreciating all his efforts to make sure we marry next year. I did laundry the other day came back and met the clothes soaked on the clothing line with all the rain that fell, meanwhile she brought in every other persons cloth inside. It might not be a big deal, but I don't want to resent any body I live with in my future home.

I need that maid gone, how do I get rid of her? The worst part is that since they all live together, he needs his brother's approval before he does almost anything, if I complain it would seem as if I wanna cause friction between both brothers. But there has been cases where changes were made by his brother and my guy wasn't even consulted. The maid before her was paid by my guy for two years straight, she didn't insult anybody. She left cuz his brother told him to sack her. That their father needed better attention and she wasn't a good cook. Na so my guy sack the girl. No question. They brought this one now and my guy paid for some month's and stopped because she was rude to him and me. His bro has been paying since. But my guy still pays nepa bills and those other things to run the house. Yet when he talks to this maid she won't listen.

How do I get her go? I don't like her one bit. She just basically work for the brother and his wife. I can't even send he to buy me matches. She calls me by name, would not greet. My guy told her to stop all these things, she still didn't listen. Please.
you lack sense, but hey I'm not surprised

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by Moana(f): 11:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
ima30:

stop focusing on an irrelevant person that can leave you life at any point and time. Do things by yourself, the more you keep complaining about her the more she will start feeling important. Pretend like she doesnt exist and focus on your family. I have never heard of anyone who died because a worker didnt greet them.

4 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
Madam deal with your attitude 1st and you'l see a change in the maid

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by Nihilist: 11:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
chaxking:
you lack sense, but hey I'm not surprised

As in, very dumb broad...

Looking to command a maid she did not hire. Demanding respect from a person she does not pay. Stupidity comes in different flavours but the OP is at least 3 in one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by ima30: 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
[quote author=sonofananimal post=39857588][/quote]

To God who made me. I have never told her to do anything for me. I have not asked to buy a single thing for me. So when I say I don't send her on errands I mean it. What I m talking about her is what she was employed to do for the house hold. She is supposed to be decent and respectful to everybody, she isn't. She doesn't call any visitor by name. She doesn't call even the youngest sister by name. I m not delusional please. We are all adults here. Its her office but some one else's home, she doesn't know the difference.

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by chaxking(m): 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nihilist:

Looking to command a maid she did not hire. Demanding respect from a person she does not pay. Stupidity comes in different flavours but the OP is at least 3 in one.
mehn I don't knw d kind of daughters our mothers are raising.because MOST(not all) are dumb as fvck

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by ima30: 12:04am On Nov 10, 2015
Nihilist:

If u read to understand then u would know I am not the stupid one. I am moving into that house in months, and a maid employed by my fiancee would disrespect me. I did not say i command anybody, I have never sent her to do anything for me, never. But if she can't even be polite enough to greet because she was scolded once then she is disrespectful. Simple. It's her office, she should treat visitors with respect. She greats every other person, are they commanding respect? After all they are visitors too. Do they pay her? I have been in my relationship for years. If i can't take it in marriage I won't take it now. Understand ne Mr flavour.
Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by Nihilist: 12:08am On Nov 10, 2015
ima30:

If u read to understand then u would know I am not the stupid one. I am moving into that house in months, and a maid employed by my fiancee would disrespect me. I did not say i command anybody, I have never sent her to do anything for me, never. But if she can't even be polite enough to greet because she was scolded once then she is disrespectful. Simple. It's her office, she should treat visitors with respect. She greats every other person, are they commanding respect? After all they are visitors too. Do they pay her? I have been in my relationship for years. If i can't take it in marriage I won't take it now. Understand ne Mr flavour.
Why should she 'respect' you?
Do you 'respect' her?
Do you pay her salary?

You are just a dumb broad trying to feel important in another man's house at the expense of another man's employee. You're a joke and a disgrace.

If you have to demand respect, then you don't deserve it...

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 10, 2015
ima30:

To God who made me. I have never told her to do anything for me. I have not asked to buy a single thing for me. So when I say I don't send her on errands I mean it. What I m talking about her is what she was employed to do for the house hold. She is supposed to be decent and respectful to everybody, she isn't. She doesn't call any visitor by name. She doesn't call even the youngest sister by name. I m not delusional please. We are all adults here. Its her office but some one else's home, she doesn't know the difference.
you surpose to be concern only to your own office and let her be.

At least you meet her there and no body is complaining about her but you on the other hand. You must have seen her as a threat base on insecurity issue.

This time! Don't see her as a maid but rather your sister and try to interact with her.

I'm seeing some trace of Superiority by the way you write.
Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by Nihilist: 12:11am On Nov 10, 2015
I checked OP's profile and she actually opened TWO threads to discuss chasing that maid away...

Your fiancée don carry bad market and en nor know. My condolences to him.

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by bettyLad(f): 12:12am On Nov 10, 2015
Madam pls focus on getting married first .this story would 've been better when u use the phrase my husband not my guy . Them never marry u properly u r here talking about how to get a maid out .that means if any other person offends u in that house u will want to get ride of them too .I live abroad and we don't bother about who greets who so I see that as nothing serious .pls focus on your intending marriage for now before creating enimity with some innocent girl working for her money .

4 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by Amustical(m): 12:27am On Nov 10, 2015
Ayelala ooooooooo.... This lady no get shame @ all Claiming. A common girlfriend demanding for respect from sombody that's performing her duity to her master. Check urself. If a legaly married wife is not having problem with, who the hell are u 'common girlfriend' having problem with her. kai! EYIN OMO ELESE SO SO SO YI, NKAN TE MA DA SILE APA YIN KO LE KA. Onigberaga oshi
Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by Exponental(m): 12:35am On Nov 10, 2015
Go rent another apartment. Rent you get from the family house should foot the rented apartment.
Familiarity breeds contempt!
Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by redsun(m): 12:40am On Nov 10, 2015
If the only things your share with are staircase and backward,then you don't really have much business with the maid. She doesn't have to go on errands for you if you don't pay her directly. And it is not being disrespectful being called by your name by a younger person. And being a maid does not make her subhuman.

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by BobUg28(m): 12:47am On Nov 10, 2015
Hmmmmm, this is serious. Well, I think the only thing that can help solve this your problem is LOVE AND KINDNESS_ you have to show some love to the maid. I have leaved in the same house with several MAIDS as a steward hence I know how overbearing they can be. If you aren't lucky to get a maid that is obedient and sumissive, it take only one thing to draw her closer.

So, I think the best thing you ought to do is to call her to yourself, don't resent her like you said, win her prides and ego, make her see reasons to respect you and your fiancee either buy buying her some gifts or showing some sort of an unprecedented kindness...I bet you after doing all that, both of you 'll become the best of friends.
Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by toksbisola: 12:53am On Nov 10, 2015
@Op; rather than you to focus on how you’ll get into the family and live happily ever after you’re already picking fights with the maid that you didn’t even employ; better still, the maid as you call her (like she’s not human) doesn’t even report to you and neither do you pay her salary.

From your write-up, the idea that she is a maid has robbed of on you that it appears you look at her with disdain and as a piece of dirt that needs to be trampled on. Remember she’s also human like you and respect they say is reciprocal. If she were your maid then it's obvious you'll have sacked her; but now, SHE'S NOT YOUR MAID.

For goodness sake, you’re not even married into the family yet and you’re already raising dust and so eager to get ride of their maid. Although you've mentioned that she doesn’t greet you, calls you by your name, disrespectful, coulda, shoulda, woulda etc etc etc; you'll need to be patient and try and see how you can win her over especially as her employer doesn't seem keen on sacking her.

Listen up gurl, you might feel that she's too disrespectful, she's this, that and the other etc; if so, then discuss it with your BF. If anyone should be involved in getting rid of the maid; it should be coming from your BF and not YOU. Let the person who hired her be the one to fire her and quit influencing the decision.

If you don’t like a maid you didn’t hire and you’re not in a position to fire them then the next best thing as toast bread is to stay well away from them to avoid unnecessary stress as that is what I see this as. How difficult is that? Concentrate on your other daily activities and channel the energy you're using to create this unnecessary saga with the maid to running your business.

Think about living in peace as a wife with everyone when you eventually get married into the family and don’t let the family see you as a trouble maker which I currently sense in you and I hope I’m wrong (No offence; hope none taken).

The maid is employed to do a job looking after their father. Please allow the maid to focus on her job; whilst she's doing that, stay clear out of her way, avoid sticking you nose in her business and you'll see that the maid will reciprocate the gesture.

I rest my case

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by Raxxye(m): 1:04am On Nov 10, 2015
OP, you sound rude and very domineering. I think you are a bigger problem than the maid is. You are actually an impending disaster for that family. Go get a life, young woman, and leave the poor maid alone!
Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by themanderon: 1:16am On Nov 10, 2015
Op from what you wrote up there and the responses that you are giving I think I have an idea of the kind of person you are. You are a classic example of what is wrong with some women of these days domineering, rude and spreading their poison wherever they go. You never enter you don dey scheme how you will throw someone out, okay let's assume you throw her out will you ever agree to do what she is doing? Think before you act and learn to change your ways so you can have a successful marriage. Remember you are not going to be marrying the man alone but also his family too so don't create problems where there should be none.

3 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by nickz(m): 1:21am On Nov 10, 2015
OP
you and my eldest bros fiance na the same thing!!
NOTE TO SELF: #20 rat medicine can do it
Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by justmenoni: 1:26am On Nov 10, 2015
Op blv me u're gonna hv a terrible time in dat house, but just as a start if she's igbo/yoruba then find another tribe eg hausa or even from Togo and giv dat one instructions to be very rude to her..

But seriously I think ur iyale is d one instigating her against u but wait ooo if ur husband wouldn't agree with u and only listen to his brother then he ain't man enough...

Yh 3 years but it ain't easy like dat and u might end up living there forever, if not why is d brother still there

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 10, 2015
ShakurM:
The greatest test of a maid is taking care of the elderly / aged ones and children, she is doing the former well obviously since there's no complaint.

I smell insecurity, the maid no fit steal ya man, relax ooo.
And the maid might have her own story to tell also, maybe she greets you but you don't respond, who knows..

Just focus on being a good woman to your man, an helper to his dad and a sister to the maid. Good luck.
@bolded, who told you so? I know of many cases where ekaete the housemaid became ekaete the housewife. Beware my dear, strange things are happening in this strange world. This op never even marry the said guy, so her chances are truly slim. Perhaps the housemaid is very pretty too, hence the insecurity and desperate need for dominance and superiority.
Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 10, 2015
Ore mi, iwon ati Laide! O da nan. Kos'oro...
Enoquin:
Yes, the maid has a bad attitude but in my opinion, there is nothing you can do about it.

I washed my clothes yesterday and they didn't dry properly but I couldn't leave them out this morning, so I hung them round the house. If my brother had been at home, he would have known to pack them when rain fell this evening. Sometimes, the landlord's niece packs all the clothes when it rains and sometimes she doesn't. I didn't want to take the risk. Same situation at my former place, my neighbour packed sometimes and I did same for him.

So, my question is: If you were living in a house, where no one would pack for you, what would you do as regards washing? Apply your answer to the family house.

I am going to assume, the maid is an adult; when this incident happened; did you approach her? Remember, she isn't your maid. Something like 'Laide, se a nja ni, you didn't help me pack my clothes, ko da oh' Finish!
She might not reply, but she'd be a bit ashamed and might help you next time or not. You could even call home, (get her number if she has one) when it's about to rain and plead that she helps you pack your clothes. Remember, some women give new women neighbours, the cold shoulder till they start warming up later.

My younger sister always did even though, I would pack all the clothes; she still called to plead.

As for greetings, sister forget it! Not everyone would greet you. I already reply enough greetings that sometimes, I'd like to be left alone to my thoughts.
If I ever stayed in a family house with a maid like that; I'd probably 'how far' her till she got tired.
If you are yoruba, then salutations no dey finish for una mouth na. 'Laide, ku se' whilst passing her on the stairs. 'Laide, how far?' 'Laide, how is daddy?' 'Laide, o ma fine leni' Laide...laide...laide' Fill in the blank spaces.

Take it easy, life o di kwa too short
Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by Sunbellar: 2:30am On Nov 10, 2015
This Op is a trouble maker. You want to scatter a family even before you are married. You want to be the Lord of the ring in control of the maid, your husband to be and the entire family. You have a wicked and domineering attitude and if I were your fiance, I would divorce you immediately. Big jobless madam that wants to get rid of a maid just because she doesn't greet and worship you. Better stay in your father's house before you get to poison another home!

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 10, 2015
@Ima30 if you would heed my advice, then it would do you a world of good. Stay focused on your intending matrimony, be nice and courteous, yet firm to your would-be in-laws. Occupy yourself with what makes you happy. Do not bring that entire family at loggerheads with one another.
As for the maid, please bear in mind that salutation is not love and never would be it! Don't you know that someone can greet you, feast with you, profess love for you and still poison you and smile while you die (God forbit it being you my dear). The biblical Judas Iscariot was also a disciple of Christ Jesus.
You should give thanks to God above that she is showing you her character. She is readable, thereby predictable. Capitalise on that and make yourself unpredictable to her and others. Try a bit of kidness towards her and do not rub your ego in anyone's face.
Have it at the back of your mind that your co-habitation with your intending in-laws is just a passing phase. Before you realise it, it would be 3 years. Who knows, that maid might even offend your boyfriend's family and they would be the ones to send her packing.
It is indeed hard to live with people who offend us, but be grateful that she is not your family, in-law or Creator.
Do not exert your authority over her, she is only human, just like you. You don't know what circumstances made her opt to be a maid. Do not over familiarise yourself with her or your would-be in-laws, but leave a little vacuum for friendship. Respect yourself and stay focused. Be a good woman, I know you can achieve this.
Live, Love and eat Carrots smiley cheers.

5 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by ZUBY77(m): 2:44am On Nov 10, 2015
OP, you are the problems of that family combined together.

First you are enemy number one of the maid.
You want her gone? Can you hear yourself? Do you even know that she might want you gone too? She might have noticed how wicked you are and decided to stay away from your affairs.

You are worried that your boyfriend listens to his elder brother. What a terrible woman you are.

Even before marriage, you already become the alpha in the house.

Go get a life. Dullard.

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by Twill92: 2:47am On Nov 10, 2015
After 5yrs of relationship... you are on your final exam and you are complaining about invigilator not smiling at you! your patience might be on test... and seriously, u need to lower your ego cos you seem like one of those ladies that pray for the death of there mother-in law before they gt married....

3 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by uboma(m): 2:56am On Nov 10, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin I laugh in Swahili

True true, you be new bride. Shior

You are about to start your married life in a family house with a brother-in-law and his wife as well as your sick father-in-law and the only thing that bothers you is the maid undecided because she doesn't greet you undecided

Hehehehehe sorry o, madam the madam

Do you have a job? Pls get busy with work such that you won't even have the time to notice who is greeting you or who is not. If you were living alone, who would have taken your clothes off the line?

My dear, get your priorities right. The maid is not yours, face your husband and stop behaving like madam in a house that's not yours.

***modified - I went back to read your post, I honestly think you have bigger issues. You are not even married to him yet and you authoritatively want the maid gone cuz she calls you by name shocked I just hope you don't scatter that family before you finally get married to him lipsrsealed sorry for my harsh words oo but you have personal issues you need to resolve asap

Excellent post bro.

Just to add a little to the above post, @op, how does addressing you by your own name affect you? How would you rather have her address you?

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? by sholay2011(m): 3:05am On Nov 10, 2015
Wow....I am shocked at the comments here. shocked

So, because it wasn't the OP that employed the maid, she doesn't deserve to be respected? And if she gets married and moves in now, and then issues start arising, same OP will be criticised by nairalanders for not sorting the issues out first before getting married into a family home.

And she saying the maid (albeit consciously) refused to pack her clothes from the line does not mean she spreads her cloth on the line for the maid to pack it. Situations arise...you are not around and then a heavy rainfall starts and you hope the maid who I assume is mostly at home may help. It is vexing if she intentionally packs all the clothes on the line and leaves yours. That's just purely being rude. This is not about master-servant respect...the maid even lacks human-to-human respect for her.

OP, your fiance is the problem here in my opinion. If the maid can even be rude to him, dear, your case is no biggie for her.

Nigerians and hypocrisy. As if all the commenters here treat people right in their daily lives. I don't know the OP but let's assume she's even a 'difficult ' person, she rather knows herself and is trying to avoid any cause of ruckus in a fresh marriage just because of a maid.

I don't see why she should be called an evil person by people who lack comprehension.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed / 2 Missing Kids Found In Kaduna (Photos) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.