Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... (44302 Views)

If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? / When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? / Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Goridoe:

no be bike una gada carry come before? undecided
lol.....
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Cutehector(m): 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
activelyA:
But as long as she's not married, she is single cool
are u single?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by baba2nday(m): 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
grin grin grin
would hurt tho..
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by activelyA(f): 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
are u single?
Single but not ready to mingle smiley grin grin cool
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by ChizzyB: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
When she Denies you like that, quickly marry her so she answers" Wife". There is a difference between girlfriend/single and Wife/married.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by onomaeous(m): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
grin yikes
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
activelyA:

he didn't ask if you're ready to mingle or not, he only asked if you're single.
which is practically a yes or no answer.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by CaroLyner(f): 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
are u single?
your joke just became totally unfunny.wtf people thinking i and that girl are the same.all cause of that silly comment you made that day.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Cutehector(m): 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
CaroLyner:

your joke just became totally unfunny.wtf people thinking i and that girl are the same.all cause of that silly comment you made that day.
wat is dis one sayin... Whch silly comment abeg? I dnt keep track of my comments
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Titidi(f): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
At least when filling an official form, the question is single or married. Have you seen any which has dating among the options grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Cutehector(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
activelyA:

who ask u if u r ready to mingle.. Busy body...
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by CaroLyner(f): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
wat is dis one sayin... Whch silly comment abeg? I dnt keep track of my comments
i typed i know the 2nd then you typed "cause you two are same" idiots read meaning to that.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Applaner: 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
sorry
I don't understand the question
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by nonny400(m): 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
Lol
#cute_girl.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Smilgler(m): 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
marvelck:
Imagine when you take your girl out on a date to a concert, and the Artist says " Where my single ladies at?" and your girl immediately screams and raises up her hands! Lmaooooo. Some girls can be so dramatic and heartless.

na to jst pack well o, na to free her nd go ur own way sharp sharp witout waisting tym
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
marvelck:
Imagine when you take your girl out on a date to a concert, and the Artist says " Where my single ladies at?" and your girl immediately screams and raises up her hands! Lmaooooo. Some girls can be so dramatic and heartless.
Lol. But are you married or engaged with this girl?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by DocHMD: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
Call us for paternity DNA test...
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by missyadorable(f): 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
I am single until my bride price has been paid. boyfriend,fiance is not husband. in a relationship,engaged is not marriage.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Cutehector(m): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
CaroLyner:

i typed i know the 2nd then you typed "cause you two are same" idiots read meaning to that.
so hw Is dat a problem, if they read meanin to dat den its dr problem not yours. U girls just keep on get worked up wit shitt dat dnt even matter. They readin meanin to dat has it stopped u from breathing? Smh.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by charger09(m): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
OWO WO GBO NIYEN
awfaa
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by missyadorable(f): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
Karleb:

Ever heard the word Engage?

lol.engagement doesn't translate to marriage.
Am engaged and my wedding is few days away
but until we are joined together in holy matrimony on that day,I am very single
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by toprealman: 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
LAUGH AND DIES
when is your burial date? SMS only!
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by tuzle(m): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
i recall the day 2face came to my skul/ my gf was by my side and was just screamin 2face i luv u. I dont blame her i blamed myself for being broke
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by inkon: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
Single ladies u mean? was she ur wifie?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by multicolored(f): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
But she is single because they are not married yet nah.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by pmjg(m): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
i wont even panic, i would just leave her
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
is that bow wow?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by macho44(m): 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
For the guy mind he go don shed over 50 litres of "CRY"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her / What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.