Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... (44327 Views)

If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? / When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? / Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by macho44(m): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
teeowl:
is that bow wow?
its Wow Bow
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
bow wow... the former kid rapper... you know?

macho44:
its Wow Bow
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by shantelp12(f): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
hahhahahhhhaahha.......... is not evil..not hartless...not selffish. but is just for fun. belive me is for fun and funny...........some days are ley that.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by VickyRotex(f): 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
countsparrow:
Her only saving grace na make dat artist carry am go o, or else na dat day she go sabi say Eko hotel to Okokomaiko no be 30minutes waka o...

But she can always get comfortable shoes for the walk at www.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice Advertising strategy!
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by activelyA(f): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
who ask u if u r ready to mingle.. Busy body...
You are quite really silly!!!
Being an intellectual, I knew you wanted to use my first statement against me By asking me but are you not in a relationship?, hence my answer, And so went ahead of you to counter your next post but sorry, didn't know I was in a conversation with a shallow minded dude who would resort to insult.
I bet you can't hold a normal intellectual conversation with a lady without thinking "relationship and romance". Oh i forgot, no wonder your mates are in the business, politics, radio and music, Job and Education section but you remain the king of the romance section, adding no value to society and making hypocritical comment, seen everywhere. Was wondering why you will quote me, thought this topic was from joke section, until I checked and at las, it was romance.
Well, you have been notice, and you have been ignored! Daft!
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by activelyA(f): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

he didn't ask if you're ready to mingle or not, he only asked if you're single.
which is practically a yes or no answer.
^^^^ ^^^^^
Please, I have replied him, I think you should read it smiley
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by countsparrow: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice Advertising strategy!

Thank you cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
activelyA:
^^^^ ^^^^^ Please, I have replied him, I think you should read it smiley
. . . . that was harsh you know.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by VickyRotex(f): 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
countsparrow:

Thank you cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're welcome!
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by activelyA(f): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

that was harsh you know.
PrimeMinisterr, you get what you give.
Civilized peeps converse with each other.

Inasmuch as you were thinking the same way he was, you related to me in a very polite and civilized manner, it will be foolish of me to throw jabs at you just like that. But take a look at what he said.

He obviously misunderstood me, you did too and anybody could be misunderstood, it's normal, but compare your replies and see the reason for my anger this hot harmattan afternoon angry angry angry
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Agu87(m): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
countsparrow:
Her only saving grace na make dat artist carry am go o, or else na dat day she go sabi say Eko hotel to Okokomaiko no be 30minutes waka o...

But she can always get comfortable shoes for the walk at www.
u must be an Igbo or u live among igbos.See d way u just brought in ur business advert.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
activelyA:

PrimeMinisterr, you get what you give.
Civilized peeps converse with each other.

Inasmuch as you were thinking the same way he was, you related to me in a very polite and civilized manner, it will be foolish of me to throw jabs at you just like that. But take a look at what he said.

He obviously misunderstood me, you did too and anybody could be misunderstood, it's normal, but compare your replies and see the reason for my anger this hot harmattan afternoon angry angry angry
it's okay. and you need to calm down.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by bummyla(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
Logically She Is Still Single! You Have Not Put A Ring On It! Period! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
I don't even trust myself oooi undecided
STFUareyouGod:
Hehehe Nickkylawve hope you no go do me like this? cheesy tongue
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
@ GLO concert featuring M.I,after a wondrous performance that thrilled d crowd,he saw a lady and call her out. He asked d lady whether her boi friend was there, d lady replied with capital NO, shocked chai, he later took d gurl away anyway wink d gurl bf don enter one chance
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by MrCork: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
marvelck:
Imagine when you take your girl out on a date to a concert, and the Artist says " Where my single ladies at?" and your girl immediately screams and raises up her hands! Lmaooooo. Some girls can be so dramatic and heartless.

.. did she deny u?...bro they do b that only if u hav body odor!! (No ofeeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by VUVUZELA10: 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
You mean the girl is not single because she went out with you to a concert? The question is simple, single girl in the house. Did you engaged? Did you pay the dowry secretly? Na wao for una
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by wiwa96(m): 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nawa o, its clear nau. all the single ladies... is she married?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
nickkylawve:
I don't even trust myself oooi undecided
hmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
you girls are very funny, its okay to be single when you 'commit', but as soon as the context changes, you are no longer single but in a relationship. God is watching all of you in blu ray.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
Yep, she'll be really single after the show
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Prettypreshy(f): 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
she is single until you put a ring on it
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Gorgeousbaby(f): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
But of a truth, the babe is still single nah. Pure single kwa. Its just a girlfriend and boyfriend thing. Nothing serious. If am the babe I will do same. tongue
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by tunjijones(m): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
chillian:
But then what do you expect when you guy's are not married.

If u and ur bf uche go church and pastor ask all single guys looking for wife to come out and uche leave ur side Go meet pastor for alter how u go feel?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by countsparrow: 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
Agu87:
u must be an Igbo or u live among igbos.See d way u just brought in ur business advert.

Bro, how you take sabi grin grin grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by bayinq25(m): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
marvelck:
Imagine when you take your girl out on a date to a concert, and the Artist says " Where my single ladies at?" and your girl immediately screams and raises up her hands! Lmaooooo. Some girls can be so dramatic and heartless.
turn shifting into a dance step to the next girl
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by opedaydydx9(m): 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:
Trash. Mod Biafrans are dying and this is what you push to the frontpage?
lol
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by tovzigyfilter(m): 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
funny,just leave there nd wen she calls u with 20 missed call tel ha u knw another club house for singles.......mtchew
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by skedy1(m): 6:57am On Nov 11, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Damn! I feel for that Niqqa! Damn Hoes angry.

BTW, Isn't that my Homeboy BW grin.

Yeah yeah, he is!! #BW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 11, 2015
And she still expects the nigga to take her seriously after that. later its the same her that will call him a heartless heartbreaker when he leaves her for someone more levelheaded.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 11, 2015
Gbam, I immediately start toasting the other chick beside or behind me.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by prey02(f): 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
I ve done this before but that was at a thanks giving service in church. The pastor called for single ladies and guys for their thanksgiving. I did not even think twice, cos we are not married. Omo come n see frowning, the truth is bitter but I did set him straight.

So there is a big difference between dating and marriage. I don't see anything wrong in what d girl did. wink cool tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her / What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.