Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,173 members, 7,835,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic (6221 Views)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless / Please Help I Think I Am What People Call"hopeless Romantic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2015
Reborn5:

first, whoever you are, I love the way you write. I get your point, this is like the most solid advice ever. But at the end doesn't it become like a game? why can't it be just be real n straight forward.... we as humans make everything so complex..

Dude its not as complex as you make it out to be your feelings just make it complicated. You meet a girl, ask yourself what do U want her for?
Do you want a friend, a relationship or just a quick screw (neither is a crime). Once you know what you want then work towards it bro. Dont spend time trying to make impressions or impress her. Impress.. hahaha. Truth is girls hate nice guys.

Another quote

If you start treating a woman like precious gold, she will believe she is gold. And once she believes it, she will DUMP YOU because YOU have given her the sense that she is BETTER then you. Once she thinks that, she will want to REPLACE YOU with someone better, because you have given her reasons to believe that YOU ARE UNWORTHY OF HER GREATNESS.

2 Likes

Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
cryfragile hearts were meant to be broken...undecided

Uh...Where do U Get this girls from? Any girl would be lucky to have A guy like You...cry it's Really sweet knowing someone adores you Unconditionally..

Anyhoo...Seriously, Could we switch places? tongue I've always wanted knowing what An "heartbreak" feels like...embarassed heard it hurts Like A biitch! there's no fvcking way I'm feeling that! undecided

PS---i think You're alone on this one...Nigerian Guys Don't have hearts...they sold theirs to jumia....undecided

Id take this as a compliment. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lol, you & me both. So where do I sign up for the bleeding hearts club? tongue

It's pretty simple imo, people just don't deserve true lovers like us grin So to hell with them if they can't appreciate realness.

Sarcasm suits you very well my friend

1 Like

Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 10, 2015
AfroKnight:
Used to be like that too. Until I reached my breaking point. I've learned to mask my true feelings. Many ladies can't handle it when a guy shows them so much love and care.

2 Likes

Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 10, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Id take this as a compliment. Thank you
What a gentleman! cheesy
gracias..."grin"
Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 10, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Sarcasm suits you very well my friend

I'm not being sarcastic. I love like Christ loved the world grin

I can prove it if you want tongue wink
Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by donTbone(m): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lwkmd! "grin" that's you guys problem? Bargain on who'd pay during the date? cry
Bout sweet words, girls are experts at those! "baby" ''boo" "honey" .those are sweet words...undecided

FYI! if You wanna be treated like babies...get A diaper! wink

undecided
hmmmmmm..
lipsrsealed
Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by donTbone(m): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2015
Reborn5:

you know when you try to be less Caring and u just stat feeling bad for the person..... my heart is so annoying... I can b a major asshole but I start feeling bad later. sighs we will be fine bruh
Definitely sad
Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by Reborn5: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Dude its not as complex as you make it out to be your feelings just make it complicated. You meet a girl, ask yourself what do U want her for?
Do you want a friend, a relationship or just a quick screw (neither is a crime). Once you know what you want then work towards it bro. Dont spend time trying to make impressions or impress her. Impress.. hahaha. Truth is girls hate nice guys.

Another quote

If you start treating a woman like precious gold, she will believe she is gold. And once she believes it, she will DUMP YOU because YOU have given her the sense that she is BETTER then you. Once she thinks that, she will want to REPLACE YOU with someone better, because you have given her reasons to believe that YOU ARE UNWORTHY OF HER GREATNESS.

Lol you are gonna pull me to the dark side bruh... still I get your point.
Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by obiorathesubtle: 11:23am On Nov 10, 2015
grin Like if you didn't read the post cos you was too lazy, but read comments and caption to figure out what op was talking about
Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 10, 2015
Reborn5:

Lol you are gonna pull me to the dark side bruh... still I get your point.

Its not about the dark side bruh its about walking that balance between nice guy and total jerk
You dont become nice to a woman because she is a woman or because she is pretty
That would be foolishness. You act nice if she acts like a lady.
The problem with you is you probably go round acting nice and falling in love with every girl
eve when they dont deserve your attention.
Even the good lord said it
"Dont cast your pearls at swine or give that which is holy to the dogs. For they k ow not the use of such....'
I got so much I want to say abt this lets see sha

2 Likes

Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm not being sarcastic. I love like Christ loved the world grin

I can prove it if you want tongue wink

Yeah right.
But its okay no need to prove anything we are not in a court of law tongue
Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by obiorathesubtle: 11:33am On Nov 10, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Its not about the dark side bruh its about walking that balance between nice guy and total jerk
The problem with you is you probably go round acting nice and falling in love with every girl
"Dont cast your pearls at swine or give that which is holy to the dogs. For they k ow not the use of such....'
LOL! Remind me to stay away from you ;-D
Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by Reborn5: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Lol if I had fallen for all the gals I met, I probably would be a depressed soul... I fall easily thou, especially when the girl meets my specs and trust me, my spec is gangsta....
and that's when I become uber nice.... but still I really would wanna learn N hear all you have to say about this..
Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by hertz9te(m): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
cryfragile hearts were meant to be broken...undecided

Uh...Where do U Get this girls from? Any girl would be lucky to have A guy like You...cry it's Really sweet knowing someone adores you Unconditionally..

Anyhoo...Seriously, Could we switch places? tongue I've always wanted knowing what An "heartbreak" feels like...embarassed heard it hurts Like A biitch! there's no fvcking way I'm feeling that! undecided

PS---i think You're alone on this one...Nigerian Guys Don't have hearts...they sold theirs to jumia....undecided

the sold theirs t to jumia....that some classic shit
Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 11:46am On Nov 10, 2015
Reborn5:

Lol if I had fallen for all the gals I met, I probably would be a depressed soul... I fall easily thou, especially when the girl meets my specs and trust me, my spec is gangsta....
and that's when I become uber nice.... but still I really would wanna learn N hear all you have to say about this..
I am the exact opposite of you, I'm extremely logical with zero emotions. Let me train you.

1 Like

Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Yeah right.
But its okay no need to prove anything we are not in a court of law tongue

But please let me prove it. Ha!
Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2015
Reborn5:

Id have to open a thread to put down all my thoughts my good man. Im glad you admit that you have a problem; you
1. fall easily,
2. with gangsta chics,
3. who never appreciate a nice guy (thats the truth)
Now you can twist the truth all you want in Ur head but the truth is gangsta chics get bored with Ur type (nice guy aka mumu grin)
Its not their fault it all starts with you. Here is a quote

. The first step in becoming the Prince Charming every woman dreams of is to THINK OF YOURSELF AS A PRINCE. When you BELIEVE you are that prince, that you are The Great Catch, all the 'desperation' signs you were emitting vanish and an aura of attraction will surround you. Combine this manner of thinking with all the Don Juan skills you know, and you will become irresistable. Let us look at the desperation signs again: -always giving the women attention. Now that you're The Prince, you don't have time to give women attention. A Prince is kind, ENTHUSIASTIC, smiling, yet YOU have things to do. A Prince's time is precious. A woman must win your attention; you shall not give it to them. -calling all the time (and calling immediately once getting the number, immediately returning a call, etc.) The Great Catch simply CANNOT call all the time because he has tons of other numbers. The Great Catch is not competing for a particular girl. The girls, rather, are competing for him. -taking every opportunity to talk to them (and telling everything about yourself) Why would Prince Charming tell everything about himself to a woman? No, the woman must JUSTIFY HERSELF to him because YOU ARE THE GOODS. The Prince would reveal things about himself only as a reward. The woman loves the mystery in this and sees knowing the Prince as peeling layers of an onion, knowing him GRADUALLY. -always available. The Great Catch is busy with many many women! She must fight for your time, NOT the other way around. -NEVER willing to walk away (NEVER willing to disagree, ALWAYS supplicating). Prince Charming wouldn't accept ANY disrespect from any woman. If a woman gave him such disrespect, he WALKS AWAY. The Prince KNOWS all these women want to be with him so he can eject at any time. ...

2 Likes

Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by 400billionman: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2015
I am not hopeless like you.

Next !
Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2015
hertz9te:

the sold theirs t to jumia....that some classic shit
undecided
Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by Reborn5: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

I am the exact opposite of you, I'm extremely logical with zero emotions. Let me train you.

Lol I shall be your humble student.... teach me to have zero emotions...I will learn.
Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 11:57am On Nov 10, 2015
Reborn5:

Lol I shall be your humble student.... teach me to have zero emotions...I will learn.
Answer the following questions. yes or No
(1)You had rich folks?
(2). You were around lots of females while growing up?
(3 ). You watched lots of soap opera, even up to this point?
(4) Harlequin was your alternate bible?
(5). you have mild narcissism?

1 Like

Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

But please let me prove it. Ha!

Hmmmm. Now Im curious
Lets see. Show us O wise woman
Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hmmmm. Now Im curious
Lets see. Show us O wise woman

Who is this "us" you speak of? I'm talking to you grin
Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Who is this "us" you speak of? I'm talking to you grin

Oops
*looks left and right*
I was so enamoured in your presence I wasnt aware the others had run off

Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by Reborn5: 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Answer the following questions. yes or No . (1)You had rich folks? . (2). You were around lots of females while growing up? . (3 ). You watched lots of soap opera, even up to this point? . (4) Harlequin was your alternate bible? . (5). you have mild narcissism?
yipeee therapy... Lol okay let's do this
1- average folks 2 - kind of, but now yes... TBH prefer chilling with gals 3 - umm Indian Movies.. the height of soap operas... till now yh 4 - Nope 5 - Lol extreme narcissism as I have been told countless times
Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Oops
*looks left and right*
I was so enamoured in your presence I wasnt aware the others had run off

grin

Cute.
Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

grin

Cute.

Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
Reborn5:

yipeee therapy... Lol okay let's do this

1- average folks
2 - kind of, but now yes... TBH prefer chilling with gals
3 - umm Indian Movies.. the height of soap operas... till now yh
4 - Nope
5 - Lol extreme narcissism as I have been told countless times
I'll have to be mean here. But you're the exact definition of a magina; a by- product of nonsense female idealism.
It may too late to teach an old dog a new trick, but we can always modify the previous one. Since you posess undying love, it would be logical to channel this " Apollonian Eros" to other non human stuff, or activities. Nerds do it all the time; Do you like programming?, strive to please programming like it was your unseen girlfriend. do you love art?, immerse yourself in a picasso-like state of nirvana. The moment you begin to channel this pure love to other things, there'd be little left for the female folk.
Women generally like men with a passion for other things other than they themselves. Thats why women of old preferred warriors, scribes, knights. These man have one thing in common, love for their trade.
lastly , start watching action movies, TV fûcks with the mind. too much of romantic nonsense gives you a meaningless utopia which doesnt exist, never existed, and never will exist.

2 Likes

Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=39870892][/quote]

wink
Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

I'll have to be mean here. But you're the exact definition of a magina; a by- product of nonsense female idealism.
It may tok late to teach an old dog a new trick, but we can always modify the previous one. Since you posess undying love, it would be logical to channel this " Apollonian Eros" to other non human stuff, or activities. Nerds do it all the time; Do you like programming?, strive to please programming like it was your unseen girlfriend. do you love art?, immerse yourself in a picasso-like state of nirvana. The moment you begin to channel this pure love to other things, there'd be little left for the female folk.
Women generally like men with a passion for other things other than they themselves. Thats why women of old preferred warriors, scribes, knights. These man hve kne thing in common, love for their trade.
lastky , start watching action movies, TV fûcks with the mind. too much of romantic nonsense gives you a meaningless utopia which doesnt exist, never existed, and never will exist.

2 Likes

Re: The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

wink

Still awaiting the proof

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Gave Her Head Now My Throat Is Scratching Me Please What Should I Do?? / I Can Not Allow My Wife/girl Friend To Put On This To An Occasion / My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.