Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition (60481 Views)

My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... / My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by raayah(f): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
francizy:

Kk grin

You like or you don't like tongue tongue ?
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by lakesidepapa(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Men always talk of wife material this, wife material that but they always avoid the issue of husband material. The rate of irresponsibility among our young men is becoming outrageous! I wonder if some do think of their future before wanting to impregnate a lady and put her in the family way! These set of men are called NFA, No Future Ambition! winkLadies, here are ways to identify your boyfriend as an NFA:

*If your bf is not physically or mentally challenged but he does nothing as an adult and has no intention of doing anything useful, dump him! He's an NFA!

*If your bf spends time smoking and drinking with friends during working hours on weekdays, dump him. Na NFA him be! Na marijuana and Gulder you wan take start family abi?

*He would turn out to be an NFA if he still lives in his parents house and eats their food without any intention of getting his own, yet, he wants you to get pregnant for him, run away. Such men are disgrace! The Bible says "So shall a man leaves his mother and father and clings to his wife..." He probably doesn't have any useful plan for himself talk less of you cool

*He pressures you for marriage yet cannot take care of his own self! Marriage is a serious and longtime commitment! It's not for kids and "Mama thank you guys"!!! A man must be financially stable before discussing marriage with a lady. If you can't take care of yourself, na who wan take care of? Me abi na your mama?

*He is an NFA if he spends as he gets! If your bf cannot control his spending habits, he is probably an NFA wink You dey form Dangote for your cabin biscuit salary, dey buy beer for everybody you see for bar! When will you get your life organized and behave like a responsible adult? There's no reward or certificate for a social misfit!!! We are humans and we appreciate material stuffs but I like guys who work very hard to be successful not the ones who work to maintain the type of false life they have decided to live.

No human is perfect, so before you observe the wife material in a lady, first observe the husband material in yourself and see if the material is not too small or have holes made by beetles and cockroaches on it!!!

You are really really really really on point. Ur signature is weird. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Godsonkemz(m): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ladies definition of ideal man.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by stella265(f): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Terry G smoke weeds, all nigeria , home and abroad smoke weeds and there is Future ambition, thou it gives inspiration_____
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by HIV1: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
[color=#006600][size=16pt]WHEN YOU KEEP BLAMING GOVERNMENT ALL THE TIME INSTED OF FINDING SOMETHING TO DO YOU ARE AN ORIGINAL [/size]
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by menxer: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
@OP you are correct/wrong depending on how one looks at the issues you raised.

It would shock you to know the role of a "virtuous woman" in the life of her man. You quoted a bible portion, so I guess you are conversant with the story of this woman.

What are our ladies expecting when they prefer men with feminine attributes (pink lips, ability to gist nonstop, pampered hands and all)?grin

Well some guys are just the way they are by reason of their upbringing.

Just as some ladies are not wife materials, some men are ogogoro/bet house material. grin

Does Dangote's son really need to work before getting married?

Hahahahahaha
Let the bashing begin! grin
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by UGLYS: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
This is quite a USELESS piece.

It's more of bitterness than expository.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Men always talk of wife material this, wife material that but they always avoid the issue of husband material. The rate of irresponsibility among our young men is becoming outrageous! I wonder if some do think of their future before wanting to impregnate a lady and put her in the family way! These set of men are called NFA, No Future Ambition! winkLadies, here are ways to identify your boyfriend as an NFA:

*If your bf is not physically or mentally challenged but he does nothing as an adult and has no intention of doing anything useful, dump him! He's an NFA!

*If your bf spends time smoking and drinking with friends during working hours on weekdays, dump him. Na NFA him be! Na marijuana and Gulder you wan take start family abi?

*He would turn out to be an NFA if he still lives in his parents house and eats their food without any intention of getting his own, yet, he wants you to get pregnant for him, run away. Such men are disgrace! The Bible says "So shall a man leaves his mother and father and clings to his wife..." He probably doesn't have any useful plan for himself talk less of you cool

*He pressures you for marriage yet cannot take care of his own self! Marriage is a serious and longtime commitment! It's not for kids and "Mama thank you guys"!!! A man must be financially stable before discussing marriage with a lady. If you can't take care of yourself, na who wan take care of? Me abi na your mama?

*He is an NFA if he spends as he gets! If your bf cannot control his spending habits, he is probably an NFA wink You dey form Dangote for your cabin biscuit salary, dey buy beer for everybody you see for bar! When will you get your life organized and behave like a responsible adult? There's no reward or certificate for a social misfit!!! We are humans and we appreciate material stuffs but I like guys who work very hard to be successful not the ones who work to maintain the type of false life they have decided to live.

No human is perfect, so before you observe the wife material in a lady, first observe the husband material in yourself and see if the material is not too small or have holes made by beetles and cockroaches on it!!!

Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by HIV1: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
[size=16pt]WHEN YOU KEEP BLAMING GOVERNMENT ALL THE TIME FOR YOUR FAILURE INSTED OF FINDING SOMETHING TO DO YOU ARE AN ORIGINAL NFA[/size]
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by kennytidistar(m): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
I think ladies need to be careful with this joblessness issue, and most of you, your father can not even manage a fish pond successfully, that is how you people get brainwashed and get married to a lazy man who was privileged to be a banker and later get fired and remain useless, build the future you want with your man, you will have a say when he eventually make it. Our country is not like US where you get things on platter of gold, no wonder Christy still wear legis at age 41 who's fault? You ladies better get it right now before is too late.

4 Likes

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by brownsug(f): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
Of course one of them is telling u his specialty, strafing nothing more

stupidity:
If your boyfriend cannot gonk you for straight 6hours nonstop, he has no future husband-material ambition. angry

I nor blame the gal wey open this thread, u nor see lindaikeji? dey there dey find ALREADY MADE. Lazy ass no future ambition lady.
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by cube4me(m): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
nice one gal, but Naija condition smetimes make sme guys look like NFA while they are not
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
raayah:
Perfect list babe.

Especially the money part. I have that issue in my relationship. I am very stingy with my money but my boyfriend throws caution to the wind. He spends on impulse too much. Recently, I gave him a very stern talk. Get a budget and keep your finances in check.

You have spoken wel!

But, off stingyness

Its leads to hell ooooooo
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Kletch: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
So true. God bless the poster
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by francizy(m): 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Noted! cool

Trust you, you must write note.. grin grin

How far na? Been a while.. smiley
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by menxer: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
UGLYS:
This is quite a USELESS piece.

It's more of bitterness than expository.

Look beyond the bitterness she is prolly experiencing as a result of her man exhibiting the attributes she listed; use it to unwind and have a good laugh. grin
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
stella265:
Terry G smoke weeds, all nigeria , home and abroad smoke weeds and there is Future ambition, thou it gives inspiration_____

So you smoke weed all this while?

God is watching you!
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
brownsug:
Of course one of them is telling u his specialty, strafing nothing more

grin
What is straffing? Babe nor spoil me o. I still be virgin
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by omobash21(f): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
So on point! coolSo on point!
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
francizy:

Trust you, you must write note.. grin grin

How far na? Been a while.. smiley
Lol cheesy

I'm fine oh!
Yeah, been a while. I was out of comments on NL grin
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Bimbomartins(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
YourMain:
That is the worst type of guy in my opinion.

And he's CONSTANTLY dreaming. Wishing he was this or he could do that. But sits at home all day lazying around. Never willing to put words into action.

And them ones that their only future ambition is to become a rapper or a footballer. undecided.
Lols babe u r so on point especially d rapper n footballer part. Hardwork pays
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by francizy(m): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
raayah:

You like or you don't like tongue tongue ?

Am not a fan of big lips jawe.. Me is a fan of big behind.. Nonetheless, your lips ain't bad ma'am.. wink
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by cassyrooy(m): 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

Yes dump him but with some Nigerian babe he has hope with this reason as it can be fixed by just being a waiter.

I laugh, some Nigerian babes want to 'flex' with the 'big boys' and you ask them to turn down the opportunity?

When that hardworking 'conductor' approach babe, instead of help build his life by teaching him the need to organise things, you gals milk him dry.

Walk out the instance you see he's unfit for marriage, alot of una like to 'enjoy the ride'. Na trouble be that o.

This one got me laughing.

I wonder how many girls don save my name with 'Stingy Cassy' 'Cassystingy' etc. grin smiley cheesy

We all need the exams o.
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by francizy(m): 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Lol cheesy

I'm fine oh!
Yeah, been a while. I was out of comments on NL grin

Guess your workload increased right? smiley
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by OhiGentle(m): 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

Story for the gods my dear. Guess you speaking from your own background. Some successful guys still do all you mentioned and end up happily married. Life your own life and don't worry about how others live theirs OK. Build your own home and man, then leave the rest for God cus most guys that don't do most of what you mentioned are worse than you just stated.

Never judge a man on those points you mentioned cus it's not all about that. Basic point is that you have to make your man what you want him to be and he will respect you for that in due time. Already made no dey pay my dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by hob(m): 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
Guys dem say make u no dey form lazy oooooooo

Hustle hard so d babes can fall like a pack of cards 4u
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
How can you be asking such a question! Listen, am not one of the random girls you see on the road!
We have random girls on NL?
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
francizy:

Guess your workload increased right? smiley
It kinda did coupled with the late payment of allawee cheesy

Buh thank God all d same smiley
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by agarawu23(m): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
AdeniyiA:

grin grin grin grin ... see phobia ... grin
grin
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
Bimbomartins:

Lols babe u r so on point especially d rapper n footballer part. Hardwork pays
So you think its a whack ambition

Well, Ask Phyno and Messi.... They nurtured their ambitions since they were kids and look at them today. I ain't tolling that line but nothing is useless when it comes to dreaming...

You clearly Dont watch movies and read books... Nigerians undecided

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
You have t make yourself available to post threads like this. At OP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oyinbo Policeman Avoids Lady Twerking For Him / My Top Cuties On Nairaland / How Do I Get Him Back?!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.