Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. (8945 Views)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship / 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Cutehector(m): 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

No, I don't undecided lipsrsealed
so ur sex life is mute....
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
so ur sex life is mute....
It's even dormant cool
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by naijaboiy: 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
Decker:
It would be sad if this thread doesn't make front page, after all the "hard work", cause I have seen worse threads on this section make front page.

@op, I like the way you explained every option. I have seen quite a number of threads like this, but illustrating the points and giving the audience an idea of what you mean, makes it interesting, sort of.

As much as I would have loved to share my current relationship, I can't because I am not currently in any, so I don't get to pick any of the 10 options.
But my last one was good, kind of, until it became shaky, and then it became uncertain, and then I realized it was a wrong turn. It even got to the point where it started to seem like a scary movie, and I had to call it quits with her.
Thanks for the commendation,i'm honoured. smiley

So your last relationship started from number 5 till it wound down to two. cheesy

Sad sad
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Cutehector(m): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
Donlino:

Was it funny? sad
yea grin
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Cutehector(m): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

It's even dormant cool
needs to be explored.... Need to feel like a woman
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
needs to be explored.... Need to feel like a woman
Noted! cool
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by CaroLyner(f): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
Unique

definition: unique (u-neek) adj. -one of a kind;
special; blessed; powerful; like no other;
different; creative.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Cutehector(m): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Noted! cool
call me wen u ready.
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
call me wen u ready.
undecided undecided
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Cutehector(m): 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

undecided undecided
I wana put a ring on ur finger
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
If cartoon follow, mine would l be Tom and Jerry
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by naijaboiy: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
Donlino:

The derailment of this thread is inevitable..... wanna bet? wink
hmm...at least let it reach FP first sad

Cutehector na you o cheesy
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
Targaryen:
SCARY MOVIE all because of oyind17 and eleganza33 and mylifemyrules, she is a nairalander and she says i have smtin going on with them.
Don't worry, she is just being jealous

Nd wen a woman is jealous it means that she luvs u
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Cutehector(m): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

hmm...at least let it reach FP first sad

Cutehector na you o cheesy

lmao.. This thread has been on d front page before bro... cheesy
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
Donlino:

You need serious Jesus.

Please, re arrange your sentences. Unless you trying to say something--like y'know of another Jesus--the comedian/joker.

cheesy
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by utenwuson: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Donlino:

You need serious Jesus.
yea I knw! I seriously. need him
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

Thanks for the commendation,i'm honoured. smiley

So your last relationship started from number 5 till it wound down to two. cheesy

Sad sad

You are welcome.

Yea, the thing is, what most relationship "professionals" don't tell us, because obviously they don't want to come off as negative, is that some relationships can't be helped, and both partners just have to let go.

What we see in movies and books and media all centre on finding that special one, but they don't get to tell us what happens next.

We are told that at the end Cinderella married the prince, but that's not the end, that's just the beginning.
Relationships require a lot of commitment and sacrifice and if both partners aren't ready to commit and sacrifice, the relationship is bound to end just as it began.

You know it's one thing to find that special someone, and it's another thing to stay with that special someone.
Most times when you foresee no future in a relationship, there is no need beating on the dead dog, and trying to make things work. It's just better to bury the dog.
That's what I did in mine.
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Don't worry, she is just being jealous

Nd wen a woman is jealous it means that she luvs u
hmm she said i should deactivate, that is why i deactivated four of my accounts, sweetorgasm, softapples, fantazia, loveren, and now dat i just created this one, d scary movie continues bcaus she has caught me already
Targaryen:
SCARY MOVIE all because of oyind17 and eleganza33 and mylifemyrules, she is a nairalander and she says i have smtin going on with them.
Lol, tell her oyin doesn't eat carrots
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by naijaboiy: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.. This thread has been on d front page before bro... cheesy
What are you saying? undecided

This is a thread I took the time to create by myself please don't look for an excuse to derail. Kindly take it elsewhere to one of those dumb threads littered around the section. smiley
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by iamkingzlee(m): 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Well, 7. That was before i joined the seminary grin
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, tell her oyin doesn't eat carrots
ure lucky i beg her to not engage u
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
Targaryen:
ure lucky i beg her to not engage u
Allow her to do that
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
Oyind17:

Allow her to do that
its like u dnt know the nairalander im talking about, even d male warlords here dare not provoke her.
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
YourMain, Where you At? cheesy.

Been searching for you like you "was" Free WiFi grin.
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
Targaryen:
its like u dnt know the nairalander im talking about, even d male warlords here dare not provoke her.
tell me her name
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
halfrica:
Miine is titanic its sinking
I see
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
Oyind17:
tell me her name
haba no i wont, dat will be breaking our promise
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
I wana put a ring on ur finger
Ok

Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
Targaryen:
hmm she said i should deactivate, that is why i deactivated four of my accounts, sweetorgasm, softapples, fantazia, loveren, and now dat i just created this one, d scary movie continues bcaus she has caught me already
Pls take your shii off this thread and stop derailing
Who even dates your type? Smh
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
Targaryen:
haba no i wont, dat will be breaking our promise
Tell me for fb
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
Oyind17:

I see
Wat are u seeing boo grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture / How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] / The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.