Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture (8916 Views)

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / I Am A Feminist!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by nezer83: 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
Feminist on Nairaland, are you bigger and better that the Duchess of Sussex?
Oya make una debate

10 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
M not a feminist but she did the right thing

5 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Guapismo: 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
All these Nigerian feminists are just trying to copy the whites, but they are bad at copying them.

13 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
You must be a dunce if you think feminist are against such.

Some people claim feminist are confuse but it is obvious the OP is confuse.

Mtchewww.

14 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by nezer83: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
QueenBelle:
M not a feminist but she did the right thing

I want to hear from the Pro-feminist.
Hope u will do same for ur man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
nezer83:

I want to hear from the Pro-feminist.
Hope u will do same for ur man?
Lol...I don't have one
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by nezer83: 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Mtchewww.

Feminist I know are not favourable to this.
Why don't u educate us on feminism.
Duncer!!

15 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
A wife shielding her husband from the rain.

This picture has nothing to do with feminism...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by dazzlingd(m): 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Mtchewww.
Sorry are u a feminist?

2 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
I do not exchange words with ignorant people.
Meghan did what anybody would do.So stop mixing your stupidity with feminism.
nezer83:

Feminist I know are not favourable to this.
Why don't u educate us on feminism.
Duncer!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
dazzlingd:
Sorry are u a feminist?
Yes I am.

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
A wife is a help to her husband and I'm sure if the microphone was turned to her, he'd do the same, case closed.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by dazzlingd(m): 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Yes I am.

Wow finally met a feminist...nice to meet you

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Olalan(m): 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
Do Nigerian feminists really understand the word FEMINISM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
dazzlingd:

Wow finally met a feminist...nice to meet you
You too.

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Uglymugg: 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Meghan did what anybody would do.

4 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by tosyne2much(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
You wan cause wahala cheesy

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by nezer83: 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
I do not exchange words with ignorant people.
Meghan did what anybody would do.So stop mixing your stupidity with feminism.

Tell us what feminist preach or keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by nezer83: 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
Olalan:
Do Nigerian feminists really understand the word FEMINISM

They don't understand what it means.
U need to see some self acclaimed feminist, u did hate women.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by dazzlingd(m): 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

You too.

But I've always wanted to know, if you are religious, then how do you religious feminist reconcile your faith with feminism. Because it's no doubt the Bible/koran are books that have subjected women to be inferior to men.
Woman is said to have been made from man and called a weaker vessel.
Women were the cause of the downfall of the first man, strongest man and wisest man.
No female prophet
Even the angels, Jesus, Mohammed etc were all given a masculine gender.
The list is inexhaustible...
So how do you see this?

7 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
nezer83:

Tell us what feminist preach or keep quiet.
Before opening a thread on the topic I am sure you must have checked what feminism means.So quit being childish.You know the definition and has decided to see the movement the way you want to see it.This would be my last reply to you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
dazzlingd:

But I've always wanted to know, if you are religious, then how do you religious feminist reconcile your faith with feminism. Because it's no doubt the Bible/koran are books that have subjected women to be inferior to men.
Woman is said to have been made from man and called a weaker vessel.
Women were the cause of the downfall of the first man, strongest man and wisest man.
No female prophet
Even the angels, Jesus, Mohammed etc were all given a masculine gender.
The list is inexhaustible...
So how do you see this?

I left religion early last year,The chauvinistic primitive and misogynistic views of some writers of the Abrahamic religions against women was part of te reasons I left.Religion has been one of the problems affecting women's liberation that is why when I see religious feminist I am suprised.To me you cannot say you are a christian,Muslim etc and still be feminist it is an oxymoron.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by dazzlingd(m): 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I left religion early last year,The chauvinistic primitive and misogynistic views of some writers of the Abrahamic religions against women was part of te reasons I left.Religion has been one of the problems affecting women's liberation that is why when I see religious feminist I am suprised.To me you cannot say you are a christian,Muslim etc and still be feminist it is an oxymoron.

You are very correct... I'm looking for a religious feminist. I need to find one. Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Yes I am.
grin

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by nezer83: 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Before opening a thread on the topic I am sure you must have checked what feminism means.So quit being childish.You know the definition and has decided to see the movement the way you want to see it.This would be my last reply to you.

I can see you are one of thlse confused nuisance shouting feminism without a full knowledge of what it is.
U called me a dunce and implied I don't know what feminism is all about, I asked u to tell us what it is, u r here talking trash.
Ur level of stupidity stinks to the roof.

9 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
dazzlingd:

You are very correct... I'm looking for a religious feminist. I need to find one. Thank you for your time.

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Is this how feminists attain equality?? Please sound nice, he only asked a question... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
I said I would not reply you but let me just help you before you cry and have a sleepless night over my comment.

I am a feminist,your view about me changes nothing.I have read on feminism I love reading and has read and still reads on different philosophies,ideologies by different philosophers.I practice feminism in my personal life,I eat it,drink it,sleep it and worship it it is an ideology and label I am proud to carry and would not mind being an active activist in the future.
nezer83:

I can see you are one of thlse confused nuisance shouting feminism without a full knowledge of what it is.
U called me a dunce and implied I don't know what feminism is all about, I asked u to tell us what it is, u r here talking trash.
Ur level of stupidity stinks to the roof.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
DanDeeBoss:

Is this how feminists attain equality?? Please sound nice, he only asked a question... undecided

And I replied as I saw fit.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
dazzlingd:

Religious feminist??grin keep searching bro
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

And I replied as I saw fit.
OK then, are you a Nigerian in the first place??just a question

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Saddest Truth People Won't Tell You About Tattoo! / Men Don't Wear Clothes Anymore (photos) / How To Become A Millionaire [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.