Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,440 members, 7,826,694 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. (8942 Views)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship / 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

I know when and how to get my pound of flesh back.

You can continue derailing.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
barrister will sue me ni sha
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Donlino(m): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
Oyind17:

Yes me

I'm coming for your head! angry....you had the guts ba!
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
Twaci:
Number 10.

I know, its sad cry, you expected something better from me abi?
sad sad
naijaboiy:

Sometimes you don't just act like a reasonable person at all. undecided

But it's your choice though,continue.
Hmmm
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by naijaboiy: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
Twaci:
Number 10.

But I only described 9
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
Eleganza33:
She neva trusted u then wats r u stil doin wit am u get time sha
baby will u trust me? though it will be hard but just believe what i tell u
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Donlino:

I'm coming for your head! angry....you had the guts ba!
pls quote me on another thread,i dont want insults
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by naijaboiy: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diddyydiva:
Number 7 smiley smiley nice work naija boiy wink
Wait let me check Number 7 cheesy

*Runs back*

Interesting...put a little more effort and you are almost there. wink
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by braine(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
utenwuson:
I think I belong 2 all ds categories!!! wt diff ladies though
Bad guy.
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by braine(m): 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
adeh39:
grin grin

Number 3 cheesy
Same here. grin Can't say coz its barely a week old. Abi
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
Twaci:
Number 10.

yawns!!!!
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
Targaryen:
SCARY MOVIE all because of oyind17 and eleganza33 and mylifemyrules, she is a nairalander and she says i have smtin going on with them.
i knw who yhu are nowcheesycheesycheesy
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Eleganza33(f): 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
Same to u
Targaryen:
now that u are here, gud evening my lady
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by peeparty(m): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
Anyhow pussai many screw I ,any longer relationship in believe I Dont.
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
Eleganza33:
Same to u
how was ur day? my lady
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i knw who yhu are nowcheesycheesycheesy
who am i?
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
Eleganza33:
She neva trusted u then wats r u stil doin wit am u get time sha
Someone just murdered English
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Joygalore(f): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
Derailing at its peak undecided
The aim of this thread is defeated angry
@OP,don't you think you should have told us yours first Charity begins at home smiley
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by naijaboiy: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Decker:

That's true. Experience is always the best form of understanding. You can't know how a cherry fruit (agbalumo) tastes, just by starring at it from the outside, you'd have to taste it first.
That's the way it is with relationships.

Ooops.... It seems your friends are bound on derailing your thread.

They have done their worst bro. But I know how to get my pound of flesh back.

Let them continue.
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
Targaryen:
who am i?
halfrica come carry your fluidless preecksadsad
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Joygalore:
Derailing at its peak undecided
The aim of this thread is defeated angry
@OP,don't you think you should have told us yours first Charity begins at home smiley
what do you expect
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i beg ur pardon!!! dnt u know ure talking to targaryen of the house of dragons?
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
Targaryen:
I know this is ur third moniker, nope i wnt deactivate, iv always been surrounded by girls right 4rm birth, she will have to live with it, its nt my fault. "by d way why wud u want to deactivate again?
U have always been surrounded by females.... Hmmmm

Interesting

Which means you are way too handsome

D number one reason why i want to deactivate is personal, nd again am working towards my goal, by his Grace it will soon come to pass, nd i will be too busy to visit nairaland
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by frankcris(m): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
FWB...
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Twaci(f): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
MzMayD:
sad sad
naijaboiy:

But I only described 9
I know right?

Its just sad cry
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
Targaryen:
i beg ur pardon!!! dnt u know ure talking to targaryen of the house of dragons?
i said itsad
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
mylifemyrules:
lol what are u trying to do?
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Joygalore(f): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
undecided
Jollyjoy:
what do you expect
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Eleganza33(f): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
Dats jus a mistake,i mean to say wat r u nt wats r u.
mylifemyrules:

Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Eleganza33(f): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nice thanx
Targaryen:
how was ur day? my lady
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
Jollyjoy:
I swear i dont kno that thing from any where angry
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
mylifemyrules:
U have always been surrounded by females.... Hmmmm

Interesting

Which means you are way too handsome

D number one reason why i want to deactivate is personal, nd again am working towards my goal, by his Grace it will soon come to pass, nd i will be too busy to visit nairaland
ha my dear, it pleases me to see ambitious ladies, i make female friends with ladies with substance and purpose in life and u have proven to me times without number that our friendship will last till enternity, by d way u can share ur goals with me and i with u, dat way while u become d new beyonce or NGOZI iweala, i will be cristiano ronaldo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Just Negodu! / Who Will Make A Better Wife Between The Two, A Or B? / Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.