Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? (154245 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / This Is How Big My Manhood Is Pic / Should I Cancel My Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by okwabayi(m): 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
okoroemeka:
this is an interesting observation,I have even noticed that women climax more by self service than by actual sex itself, is it because they started with it early in age or they know were to hit the g- spot,whatever the reason I know its difficult to get a woman to climax with sex alone,I have seen girls that climax in minutes when self servicing but in sex,hmmmm.
https://www.nairaland.com/4757309/women-nairaland-cry-during-sex/2#72764543
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 07, 2018
J
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by DonaTee(f): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
BluStreak:

True & proven for brreast. I dont know for the D!ckk

Do you have idea of how to make the fresh Pandoro into dry powder?
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Czario: 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
I use these 2...

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
#
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Chris4sure(m): 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2018
Please how do one get this Man XL?
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Bignoze109(m): 10:14am On Dec 23, 2018
iluvweed:
Only tramadol can work the magic!...Just use one 200mg 2hrs before sex, your wife will come here and complain of how you have destroyed her punny..... grin

thank US later... grin

50-100 will do the magic. 200mg could be lethal to a first timer, but then it doesn't change the length or thickness of the D.
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
Grinded Pandoro (not dried one) mixed with Oriamo can it still work for dick enlargement and for how many weeks/Months does it takes to see Obvious changes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Casemiro(m): 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
JIBOSKI437:
Grinded Pandoro (not dried one) mixed with Oriamo can it still work for dick enlargement and for how many weeks/Months does it takes to see Obvious changes
how does it look like
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by emelda86(f): 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=samgborigi1 post=39927334]I am a married guy who got married 3 years ago. I never had premarrital relationship. I had a couple of girl friends before I got married but no sex involved because of my christian background. I have a small slim penis which I wish could be longer fatter and bigger. Most of the time within 3-5 min already come. Many a time my wife will beg me not to come but before you know it I have come. I pity her most of the time. I want enjoy sex fully. Pls I need help. What can I do? I need practical advice. Which drugs or what can you guys recommend? [/quote

DM me fast n thank me for the rest of your life
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 24, 2019
Casemiro:
how does it look like
d mixture is like a cream,using dry Pandoro dats grinded
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Casemiro(m): 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
JIBOSKI437:
d mixture is like a cream,using dry Pandoro dats grinded

Alright, thanks..

Please does it make it grow longer or just fatter.

Also, hope no side effects, and hope it won't cause impotency
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Teeboj(m): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
menix:
Andrew Liver salt would help you..
yuh for real?
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by daddio(m): 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
Casemiro:

Alright, thanks..

PM, it's free though
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Casemiro(m): 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
daddio:

PM, it's free though
thanks for your help.

please can you share it here for others to learn?

I think anyone viewing this thread would be interested.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
Casemiro:

Alright, thanks..

Dont waste yr time. Doesnt work.
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Casemiro(m): 6:38am On Jan 29, 2019
camobri:
Dont waste yr time. Doesnt work.
have you tried it
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Simpleaerobob(m): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2019
menix:
Andrew Liver salt would help you..
please how I will love to know more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2019
!
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by ELDINO: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
Please where do I get this PANDORO in Abuja?
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Isaacalive: 11:06am On Mar 25, 2019
Akeensbussy: Guday, Pls on ur education about Pandoro, Pls which shuld be use, fruit or leave, dry or fresh. Pls reply ASAP.
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by viewflux(m): 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
Slowvenom:
I stay in Rivers state, dont know if theres anywhere it is sold around me. I really need to get my hands on these items
Go to mile 3 market, take the entrance opposite town hall, when you get in, asked for where native stuffs are sold.
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Small080(m): 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
There are a lots of guys that has the same issue but too ashame to share their problem .... You're bless bro, contact me I'll teach you a good method quick ejaculation and natural penis enlargement of you joystick for free ....
Contact me on whatsapp : +2347062625394
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Adeapex(m): 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
Kindly tell us here please!
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Ask4charles: 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
Good afternoon, pls do u know the side effect embagra forte medicine?
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Ask4charles: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
Embagra forte is really working for premature ejaculation and poor erection during sex and if u guys try it , u will thank me later..but used as instructed by the doctor.
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Zombicmodz: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
Do not use if you're Not prepared for CHANGE

Why Nigerian Men Are using TONGKAT ALI

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
akeensbussy:

yes, is the fruit am talking about...when they get to elewe omo they know better.

I don't want to open my mouth wide here.
bro pls I need your help, I'm in dire need of your help concerning that pandoro stuff, I'm residing in lag, 08130565119 WhatsApp, pls send me a msg god bless u.
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
SexyStrawberry:

Plantain NOT Banana
What does it do.. make it bigger or to last longer?
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
bro pls I need your help, I'm in dire need of your help concerning that pandoro stuff, I'm residing in lag, 08130565119 WhatsApp, pls send me a msg god bless u.
Howfar did it work? I already bought the pandoro yesterday & i already feel like i wasted my time.
Did it work or not??
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by DenreleDave(m): 8:20am On Dec 17, 2019
Damos223:
I have been trying to enlarge my small penis all to no Vail I has spend more dan a million naira on all kinds of penis enlargement drugs both foreign and local cocotion pls I need help don't no if dis pandoro fruit or leaf and oriamo mix tur will work out

Dm me for pandoro
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by DenreleDave(m): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2019
sircrabo:

Wallai lifting weights with my dick for 20mins a day helped me in achieving extra length. I noticed extra length when erect.

It works but requires patience

How do u weight lift with ur dick, wunt it reduce the fatness??
I asked two questions

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Sex Before Marriage (must Read For All Youth) / Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.