Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? (154166 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / This Is How Big My Manhood Is Pic / Should I Cancel My Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by VicThory(m): 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
akeensbussy:

yes.

Excuse me Sir, I have looked for the sausage plant around isheri axis and I can't find it. Can you help me with it or the price.
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by akeensbussy(m): 9:18am On Feb 28, 2020
VicThory:

Excuse me Sir, I have looked for the sausage plant around isheri axis and I can't find it. Can you help me with it or the price.

Chat me on WhatsApp.
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by princenonye: 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
Who is in ph and can tell me get where to get Pandoro nd oriamo should DM me. I need it.
That's is if the efficasy works real good. People who have used it should testify pls
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Bitnet(m): 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
If money has not been in existence, what will you be doing with your life 2 (RakGhana funny video)
during this lockdown what are you doing with your life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL2EoyX-Yik
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by princenonye: 1:18pm On May 30, 2020
Pls who have used this Pandoro recently should testify if its working or not. Its more than 6 months and no testimony since then
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by freethinker420(m): 1:24pm On May 30, 2020
Chop Bitter Kola
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Madekreem(m): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2020
[quote author=iluvweed post=39944098]Only tramadol can work the magic!...Just use one 200mg 2hrs before sex, your wife will come here and complain of how you have destroyed her punny..... grin

thank US later... grin

badt guy...kikikikikikiiiki. ....na mass destruction be that oooi.....
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Shytreasure(m): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
akeensbussy:

Pandoro (mi do do ) Ori (chee butter) Amo (do mi). am not only serious...I was born into it. go and do the research and come and give me feedback. visit the elewe omo. immediately you ask for those items they know what u want to achieve.

Please is this "ori amo" different from cheer butter ? I'm asking because cheer butter is just "Ori". Or that's the full pronouciation?
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by akeensbussy(m): 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
Shytreasure:

Please is this "ori amo" different from cheer butter ? I'm asking because cheer butter is just "Ori". Or that's the full pronouciation?

Yes it is.
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Kdon2: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
menix:
Andrew Liver salt would help you..

shocked grin
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Shytreasure(m): 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
akeensbussy:

Yes it is.
you

Thank you
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Brayss(m): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
akeensbussy:

if truly you need help, This is what to do.

There is a leaf, if a lady use it to touch her breast it will become over bigger but if a guy use that leaf to touch his dick, it will not harm you rather it will help u to increase your dick as u apply it.

The name of the leaf is called (Pandoro) in Yoruba..to get that leaf visit (elewe omo) Those people that sell traditional things in the market. Also ask for (ori amo) a grease like. all these are Yoruba name.

Miss the two together and use it to massage your dick every morning then observe your dick as it grow, fat and thick.

it is real with no side effect. You Will thank me later.
Pls sir is it EWE PANDORO or ESO PANDORO?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by kingvomlotus12: 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
Brayss:
Pls sir is it EWE PANDORO or ESO PANDORO?
after all the pages still no testimony nawao
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by newoffer: 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
banme:
Mix groundnut oil and honey with 1 cube of maggi.... U wont b able to thank me later.
. Lawma don throw ur sense away. Its like u know witch
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by newoffer: 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
. Pandoro is not the issue. D nigga get energy to knack the wife
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Skmoda360(m): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
banme:
Mix groundnut oil and honey with 1 cube of maggi.... U wont b able to thank me later.

You too wicked ooo
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Brayss(m): 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
Do you need it ?
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by muhdolamilekan(m): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
Seek medical help
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by minasu190: 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
samgborigi1:
I am a married guy who got married 3 years ago. I never had premarrital relationship. I had a couple of girl friends before I got married but no sex involved because of my christian background. I have a small slim penis which I wish could be longer fatter and bigger. Most of the time within 3-5 min already come. Many a time my wife will beg me not to come but before you know it I have come. I pity her most of the time. I want enjoy sex fully. Pls I need help. What can I do? I need practical advice. Which drugs or what can you guys recommend?
you don't any drugs to enlarge your joystick,you can do the natural things like doing exercise regularly and eat vegetables or fruits and relax yourself don't stress too much
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Duplexxx: 1:38am On Apr 03, 2021
Go castrate am
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by kingvomlotus12: 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2021
newoffer:
. Pandoro is not the issue. D nigga get energy to knack the wife
he didn't complain about energy, he doesn't last long and he feels his d*ck is too small
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by kingvomlotus12: 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
Brayss:
Do you need it ?
though I'm ok with my size, yeah I need it... I think bigger is better
but unfortunately I can't believe this pandoro thingy cus no one is giving feedbacks
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by oluwaseyi0: 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
Unfortunately most of this things don't work, or at best they work for barely 2 weeks and you are back to square one
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
hope you won't ask for any fee o mr man
just a token
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by usj(m): 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
samgborigi1:
I am a married guy who got married 3 years ago. I never had premarrital relationship. I had a couple of girl friends before I got married but no sex involved because of my christian background. I have a small slim penis which I wish could be longer fatter and bigger. Most of the time within 3-5 min already come. Many a time my wife will beg me not to come but before you know it I have come. I pity her most of the time. I want enjoy sex fully. Pls I need help. What can I do? I need practical advice. Which drugs or what can you guys recommend?

There is nothing wrong with you. You come quickly because you're new to sex, with time you will get use to it. What is affecting you is lack of experience, first round is usually shot but second last longer. Stop thinking about how long and just enjoy the sex. Go online and read more about sex. Learn how to use your fingers too.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by kingvomlotus12: 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
COMPENGRFRANK:
just a token
hmm ok the herbs to say, is it for enlargement or lasting longer?
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
hmm ok the herbs to say, is it for enlargement or lasting longer?
both,it increases blood flow to the penis.the result is the penis keeps growing naturally n getting stronger with time.
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by newoffer: 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
he didn't complain about energy, he doesn't last long and he feels his d*ck is too small
. Na plumber he need to call
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by dreamchaser13: 5:28pm On May 16, 2021
Is this the popular pandoro tree?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? / Disadvantages Of Sex Before Marriage (must Read For All Youth) / Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.