Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? (154167 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / This Is How Big My Manhood Is Pic / Should I Cancel My Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by sircrabo: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
DenreleDave:

How do u weight lift with ur dick, wunt it reduce the fatness??
I asked two questions

By standing up and tieing a heavy object to it; that way it stretches it out of its normal length. you can do 10 - 20mins depending on how heavy the object is . It did not reduce mines fatness

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by mechanics(m): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
banme:
Mix groundnut oil and honey with 1 cube of maggi.... U wont b able to thank me later.
hahahah,.for real?
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by paradigmshift(m): 3:58am On Dec 18, 2019
chikeorji123:

. From my personal observation The Pandoro and ori amo will make it's fatter but for those who want it to be Longer also should add Kalijo(Fulani name) or Ghanaian herb from Ashanti region also..
You can get already prepared PanDoro mixed with Ori-amo and Kalijo.just call 08038515852.

are you on whatsapp?
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by paradigmshift(m): 4:19am On Dec 18, 2019
NemzySeries:

hahahahahahahaaha.........if u care so much abt me who's a 6.5inch I wonder wat u'll do to d OP...tfankz bro

how i ft tke get that kind lenght na ?
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by paradigmshift(m): 4:20am On Dec 18, 2019
akeensbussy:

Add me on whatzapp, I will help you get it here in Ogun State and send it to you. 08137645850. I had bought for 2 people. A guy in Eboyin and Kaduna. tmrrw, I will send to another person In Abeokuta.

u still dey sell?
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by paradigmshift(m): 4:42am On Dec 18, 2019
Czario:
I use these 2...

where can i get it?
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by DenreleDave(m): 5:40am On Dec 18, 2019
paradigmshift:

where can i get it?

Search for timekeeper on nairaland.. He does it
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by akeensbussy(m): 7:25am On Dec 18, 2019
paradigmshift:

u still dey sell?

Yeah...
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by paradigmshift(m): 9:32am On Dec 18, 2019
akeensbussy:

Yeah...

d level dey work so?
hw mch?
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by sirblend: 9:56am On Dec 18, 2019
akeensbussy:

if truly you need help, This is what to do.

There is a leaf, if a lady use it to touch her breast it will become over bigger but if a guy use that leaf to touch his dick, it will not harm you rather it will help u to increase your dick as u apply it.

The name of the leaf is called (Pandoro) in Yoruba..to get that leaf visit (elewe omo) Those people that sell traditional things in the market. Also ask for (ori amo) a grease like. all these are Yoruba name.

Miss the two together and use it to massage your dick every morning then observe your dick as it grow, fat and thick.

it is real with no side effect. You Will thank me later.
How do I get the pandoro and ori amo?.

I reside in the north...
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by TerryMcGinis(m): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
chikeorji123:

. From my personal observation The Pandoro and ori amo will make it's fatter but for those who want it to be Longer also should add Kalijo(Fulani name) or Ghanaian herb from Ashanti region also..
You can get already prepared PanDoro mixed with Ori-amo and Kalijo.just call 08038515852.
I have tried to call your line severally. Buy it's switched off. How can I reach you?

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by akeensbussy(m): 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
sirblend:

How do I get the pandoro and ori amo?.

I reside in the north...

7k....let's talk on whatsapp

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by ihimiray(m): 1:56am On Dec 22, 2019
akeensbussy:

I need one pls
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by akeensbussy(m): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
ihimiray:
I need one pls

Chat me on whatsapp 08137645850
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by akeensbussy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
ihimiray:
I need one pls

Plz resend your details to me on whatsapp. I lost it during update. The product is ready. Thank u
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by deuzgreat: 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
sircrabo:

By standing up and tieing a heavy object to it; that way it stretches it out of its normal length. you can do 10 - 20mins depending on how heavy the object is . It did not reduce mines fatness
What material did u use to tie? And how did u do it? And for how many days did u do it?
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by deuzgreat: 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
akeensbussy:

Ur a devilish scammer. Ori amo is 500naira, pandoro is 500 naira. And d shit does not even work. Yet u billing him 7k. Nonsense

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by kiddapunk: 7:07am On Jan 01, 2020
inbox me your number lets talk. i have a solution for you. some people will come here and claim its there friend that has issue even whn its obvious that we are all masked behind our profile names yet they are still ashamed.
love your sincerity of mind
oga share for me too
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by akeensbussy(m): 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
deuzgreat:

Ur a devilish scammer. Ori amo is 500naira, pandoro is 500 naira. And d shit does not even work. Yet u billing him 7k. Nonsense

You lack common sense...it may not work for you but it works for me and others too. have had testimonies of people have done it for.

where did I write it that I must be the one to do it for you by force. for everybody who had contacted me for it...I had always tell them to go to the market, buy the ingredients and do it themselves. Some had done it by themselves while other prefer I do it for them.

I charge based on the state you are located. you mean I should be collecting 1k or 2k. I will go to the market, to and fro, prepare the stuff and then use money to send it to the person anywhere he may be from the 1k. This particular person stays in Ilorin

because you bought it 500 naira where u stay, that is the price its sold everywhere.

Fool like you just open your dirty mouth and talk.

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by abidex0z(m): 12:09am On Jan 02, 2020
try using Vega 100....4 in a satchet....use one every two days.....
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by DenreleDave(m): 6:33am On Jan 02, 2020
abidex0z:
try using Vega 100....4 in a satchet....use
one every two days.....

What will Vega 100 do after using one in every two days
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by abidex0z(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2020
DenreleDave:

What will Vega 100 do after using one in every two days
it is the best....give it a try n thank me later, tis mostly use for erectile dysfunction...it contains sildenafil citrate...
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by deuzgreat: 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
akeensbussy:

You lack common sense...it may not work for you but it works for me and others too. have had testimonies of people have done it for.

where did I write it that I must be the one to do it for you by force. for everybody who had contacted me for it...I had always tell them to go to the market, buy the ingredients and do it themselves. Some had done it by themselves while other prefer I do it for them.

I charge based on the state you are located. you mean I should be collecting 1k or 2k. I will go to the market, to and fro, prepare the stuff and then use money to send it to the person anywhere he may be from the 1k. This particular person stays in Ilorin

because you bought it 500 naira where u stay, that is the price its sold everywhere.

Fool like you just open your dirty mouth and talk.
Shut uppppp. Oleeee. Barawoooooo. It doesn't fuccking work and it's expensive

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
banme:
Mix groundnut oil and honey with 1 cube of maggi.... U wont b able to thank me later.

What does this concoction do
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by akeensbussy(m): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2020
deuzgreat:

Shut uppppp. Oleeee. Barawoooooo. It doesn't fuccking work and it's expensive
The quote on your profile shows how frustrated you are. You are a bitter person. God will heal you.

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Youngbabs(m): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
akeensbussy:
The quote on your profile shows how frustrated you are. You are a bitter person. God will heal you.

Please,I already have pandoro fruit and ori. How do I mix and prepare them? I need the procedures
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by pheonixdld2(m): 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
Nobody all this while has come forward to testify of this pandoro and oriamo efficacy and yet people are still going to the market to buy and asking questions. Its funny.
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by wealthyhenry(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
Just following...
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by iabdulrazaq(m): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
Don't stress yourself bro just eat healthy and stay healthy focus on other things in your life
Youngbabs:

Please,I already have pandoro fruit and ori. How do I mix and prepare them? I need the procedures

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Trustrade: 1:49am On Feb 03, 2020
About this pandoro, I saw something about getting about burning the fruit and use the ashes to take pap every morning or just cut the fresh one into a bottle of schnapps. I haven't tried it sha
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Valkrie: 8:08am On Feb 03, 2020
One Nigeria..!!
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 03, 2020
See my sig

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? / Disadvantages Of Sex Before Marriage (must Read For All Youth) / Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015