Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

In Love With One Pregnant For Another - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With One Pregnant For Another (5752 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by jjuummaaii(f): 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2007
@titi, the most important thing is the foirgiveness of the supreme(God) so long as u genuinely repented and have asked God for Forgiveness then i'm sure everyother thing will surely fall in place.
I'm happy u've moved on with your life n relatiionship and you're happy once again, like they say all is well gthat ends well.
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by titilayomi(f): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2007
Thanks 2 y'all, I'll keep you posted on evry stage, i'm really hoping he'll propose once again soon (i already hv a ring from him so it doesnt hv to come with another one). We have handed the whole r/ship to God to lead us through, and i believe when the time is right, he will.
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by Akinagirl(f): 8:56am On Mar 11, 2007
Titi, im sorry to sound so mean up there i was just saying something i read all of it and truth is im glad things are finally working out, and that you get the life that God has in store for you. I pray for you and you're fiance, you guy s sound like you have a bright future, keep you heard up girl and don't let anyone tell you you are wrong, no one is above a mistake, and what makes you different from the rest, is that you owned up to it, and asked God for forgiveness
much love sweetie.

Akinagirl
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by titilayomi(f): 10:50am On Mar 11, 2007
Thanks Akinagirl, i didnt take any offence at all with any of the posts, cuz i already know it will stir up different reactions from people. But what i like best about Nairaland is that it's a place to ventilate one's mind with friends and people you don't know and may not know for the rest of one's life. And they will give different unbiased opinions of how they feel cuz they don't have to be nice since they dont know you.

This forum was a help in time for me, just talking about it and reading replies gave my mind some relief, cuz i couldnt really tell nobody about it in real life. My mind was heavy and it helped pouring a bit of it out here.

THANKS FOR ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED !
YOU ARE GREAT INVISIBLE FRIENDS!
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by alabiyemmy(m): 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2007
what advice for someone brave enough to have unprotected sex? I need to know. Unprotected sex scare the day break out of me.
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by ugodaniel(m): 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2007
@topic
sad sad sad
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by titilayomi(f): 1:38am On Mar 12, 2007
alabiyemmy:

what advice for someone brave enough to have unprotected sex? I need to know. Unprotected sex scare the day break out of me.

I didn't ask for any advice, i only see this forum as a place to ventilate and see things in other people's perspective.

I quite agree tht unprotected sex is DANGEROUS (whn it isnt wiv ur spouse), up till now, i wonder how on earth i got hooked in such a situation(i aint justifying my action or finding an excuse, cuz its just inexcusable) but all in all i came out a better person. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you a better person !
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by Bhola(f): 2:02am On Mar 12, 2007
Titi, I am so happy for you. Mehn, this is definitely a good thing. I am so happy, that you are happy. I am happy, that you have found peace with God, because He is the only one you owe anything to. I am happy, that you thought about it well and made your decision. At the end of the day, it is your life and I am glad you took charge of it.

I would definitely pray for you and your man. There are good men out there and I always say it. You deserve to be happy and I am sure you are. Don't let the past drag you down. Look ahead and think about the future.

I wish you a very happy life, because you deserve it!
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by titilayomi(f): 3:16am On Mar 12, 2007
@Bhola, i'm so happy to read ur post again. You affected my life with your posts much more than you can think of. You were one of the few who told me it's alright to live again when i most needed it.

I didn't turn the situation around myself, i don't have the credit for it at all. It's God. I learnt my lesson and got closer to God in a hard way, which i won't like anybody else to go thru.

Our r/ship is growing faster and stronger each day, i never ever dreamt he could forgive me and i didn't even push for it, now we talk about it together, he sometimes teases me about it and stuffs. He is really the best thing to happen to me.(Apart from God).

We've weathered the storm so far and i believe with God we will never go weary.
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by abboy: 5:12am On Mar 12, 2007
hi titi, i'm happy u are on back on ur feet.i told u, he will 4giv u if he 2ruly loves u and if u are sincere and show remourse.well datss all about life.now u stand a better chance 2 help people out who faces similar problems.i wish u and ur guy fulfilment and a happy life. abboy
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by rock2(m): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2007
titilayomi:

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you a better person !

Yeah! yeah!! i agree with you cos its not u that died
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by whiteNkem(f): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2007
rock2:

Yeah! yeah!! i agree with you because its not u that died

Why do you have to be so mean?
Leave the girl alone ooo as she has been through hell and finally got a little peace. Anyway, you will never understand the burden of her soul as you are a man.
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by rock2(m): 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2007
white`Nkem:

Why do you have to be so mean?
Leave the girl alone ooo as she has been through hell and finally got a little peace. Anyway, you will never understand the burden of her soul as you are a man.
I'm begining to get the feeling that this kind of story is very common. maybe, many remain unknown.

Sins get forgiven but sometimes the scars persist. I can assure you that if you have any problems in the future, you(or your husband) will remember this episode even if they are not related
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by gina34(f): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2007
You made a terrible mistake.but pray very hard if he realy loves you,
he will forgive you.
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by 2old4that(m): 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2007
gina34:

but pray very hard if he realy loves you,
he will forgive you.

hmm . . . not forgetting fasting too! undecided grin
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by whiteNkem(f): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2007
rock2:

I'm begining to get the feeling that this kind of story is very common. maybe, many remain unknown.

Sins get forgiven but sometimes the scars persist. I can assure you that if you have any problems in the future, you(or your husband) will remember this episode even if they are not related

I never said it'll go away; but that's no reason to make things worse.
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by rock2(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2007
@white'Nkem
You're really giving me some attention on this thread and i must confess. i'm enjoying it. This thread is already losing popularity so i guess we'll meet again on another thread.
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by titilayomi(f): 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2007
He has proposed, we are planning to get married by december. I'm so excited. I can't believe its all working out fine. He still loves and trust me like b4. I would never do anything to hurt him no more in my life. I adore him cuz he's a very rare breed.
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by debosky(m): 11:46pm On Apr 25, 2007
Thank God your story ended happily, and that you decided to come clean with him

May God keep you and bless you, and keep you and your spouse to be faithful to each other. smiley
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by cuteass1(f): 1:00am On Apr 26, 2007
debosky:

Thank God your story ended happily, and that you decided to come clean with him

May God keep you and bless you, and keep you and your spouse to be faithful to each other. smiley

SECONDED!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ titilayomi

any problem that doesn't break you guys will certainly strengthen you, and this just proved that you guys are meant for each other. Wishing you luck in all your endeavours, and may the almighty God in his infinite mercy bless you and the family you're about to create.

Trust in him, and you shall never lack cheesy If he is for you, who can (they dare not) be against you? wink
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 26, 2007
@titi

wow

till someone is in the same shoes its hard to understand
people have unprotected sex everyday
people make the wrong choices with the wrong people all the time
and till u find urself pregnant for an 'dumbass' then u won't realise how tempting abortion can be

When i initially read the post, my thoughts were that you and ur BF should slow the rollm and take your relationship easy

Its good to see how this trial in your relationship has brought out who both of you are and still could be. When you can bear each other's faults and forgive and hope then what better lesson to learn.

My dear Titi

Love God, cos kai He loves you
He will help you heal about the child, He will

Chao
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by titilayomi(f): 10:41am On Apr 26, 2007
Tears of joy are rolling down my eyes as i read all your posts. If i don't love God, i will be the most ungrateful being on earth.
I'd like to share these with u guys if it won't be too much bother:

I had a dream when i initially met this other guy, in the dream, an armed robber stole wot i felt was so precious to me at gunpoint. I woke startled and a verse in the bible came to my mind straight away; ''the thief comes to steal, kill and destroy'' and then i knew it was about him.
I wasn't a so so religious person, i was puzzled but i waved it aside.

Then the whole trouble started, honestly, when i think about it, i feel i must hv been out of my mind to go out with him because i never liked him, nor tot about going out with him.

Anywayz, it all went down badly, and i almost lost my sanity.

Recently, i had another dream, in which someone came to return what was stolen from me sometimes ago (can't figure out what), then another dream, my fiance and i parked our car and went to see someone in his house, came out a few minutes and the car was gone, searched and searched, then someone pointed it out to us where it was driven away and parked. Then that someone was telling us to always switch on the security in the car, even if we are leaving it for a minute.

These might just be dreams, i really don't know, but i know, I have found my joy, peace, happiness, and love that was once stolen with my carelessness.

I HAVE A REASON TO PRAISE THE LORD !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by FactorChic(f): 6:08pm On May 14, 2007
You see one thing about ppl o, when dem want something so bad, dem no go think of d result, after getting what u want, na den u go con dey feel bad

u slept with that guy unprotected, so if na HIV u carry now, u go call ur lover for phone
darling pls forgive me, I am so sorry for what I did, I am HIV positive, will dat change d way u feel about me, will u still marry?

like what d hell is that!!! angry

seriously, u need a nice butt whipping
ohh well, he said he's still in love with u

abeg make we get real, na 21 century we dey, do u actually believe that?
well, he may still love u

but girl, in d future when he cheats on u and u find out, don't get mad
cos dats what he will say too
u did it in d past

and the baby, u aborted it angry
May his soul continue to hunt u! angry
don't say amen

dat was just WRONG!

I hope u receive ur punishment for that! angry
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by SweetT1: 8:26pm On May 14, 2007
@Titilayo
What you are is a murderer. A cold killer of a Baby. Remember that your next child is actually your second born, you murdered your first. I had a similar situation with my ex fiance last year but the only difference was that mine just recieved her visa and was preparing to join me before God in his infinite mercies revealed a text message she sent to her doctor to me. I guess she didn't want to wait to find out if she was pregnant or not, she began taking the pills the same week. She gave me all that stupid "Testing my love for her" thing, but not me i dismissed her with the quicks. Titilayo, don't fool yourself thinking that your action is not at the back of your b/f. You have re-defined the relationship by your lack of control and only God can help you to have a peaceful life or relationship with this guy. I'm really worried about our girls (Nigerian women) these days. They are quick to dismiss Akatas and others but some of the things they do are even worse. Now Titilayo is now using God for a defence, but it's so easy to regret things after they are done. yeye girl !
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by dollyp1cute(f): 10:16pm On May 14, 2007
This one na pacesetter story, i am sure i have read it somewhere before

Sweet T:

@Titilayo What you are is a murderer. A cold killer of a Baby.

Pele o judge and jury, stainless and without sin, you no sabi say Jesus died for a murdrer!
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by OmoEko1(f): 10:25pm On May 14, 2007
Sweet T:

@Titilayo
What you are is a murderer. A cold killer of a Baby. Remember that your next child is actually your second born, you murdered your first.
Who are you to judge other for their sins?

Why are you calling her a murderer angry angry she made a big mistake and am sure she has learnt her lesson.

Everyone are sinners including yourself speaking.

You are a cop also and I know you have killed before or shot someone!!! so how will you feel I called you a murderer.

I’m sure you have done worst thing than that
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by SweetT1: 11:02pm On May 14, 2007
@Omo-eko
Hey sweetie, how did you know that i am cop? Law enforcement comprises more than being a cop. And i have never taking anybody's life before. That girl is dangerous. I wonder why you are defending her so much, i guess birds of the same feathers flock together !!!
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by OmoEko1(f): 11:11pm On May 14, 2007
Sweet T:

@Omo-eko
Hey sweetie, how did you know that i am cop?
Well i was reading one of your post one time and you mentioned it there.
Law enforcement comprises more than being a cop. And i have never taking anybody's life before.
Good thing you let me know
That girl is dangerous.
How is she dangerous because she had an abortion shocked shocked
I wonder why you are defending her so much,
I was defending her it was just harsh of you to judge the girl for are silly mistakes.
guess birds of the same feathers flock together !!!

What is that suppose to me angry angry angry angry angry
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by SweetT1: 12:06am On May 15, 2007
@Omo-eko
It means eye iru kan ma ndi papo ni. Why would you even go to bed with a man you said you don't even like enough to date. I bet she did it for the money. What do you think?
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by OmoEko1(f): 12:10am On May 15, 2007
Sweet T:

@Omo-eko
It means eye iru kan ma ndi papo ni. Why would you even go to bed with a man you said you don't even like enough to date. I bet she did it for the money. What do you think?
No she didn't do it for the money wink because she seems financial stable.

But I think because she was lonely and her love wasn't there to take care of her needs
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by SweetT1: 12:12am On May 15, 2007
It's really true when they said " One night of passion can leave to a lifetime of pain". I personally don't against abortion but senseless abortion makes me livid !
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by SweetT1: 12:14am On May 15, 2007
@Omo-Eko
Well she obviously wasn't in love enough, because true love waits. Like i said that girl is trifling ! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship / I Don't Have Feelings For Boyz Again, But Im Nat A Lez Oooooo / Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.