Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

In Love With One Pregnant For Another - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With One Pregnant For Another (5772 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by OmoEko1(f): 12:20am On May 15, 2007
Sweet T:

It's really true when they said " One night of passion can leave to a lifetime of pain". I personally don't against abortion but senseless abortion makes me livid !
Yes oh cry cry have heard cases where people lose their virginity and get pregnant the same day, I know this girl it happened to my 1yrs in univ sad sad sad

Sweet T:

@Omo-Eko
Well she obviously wasn't in love enough, because true love waits. Like i said that girl is trifling ! grin
Like we all know loneliness is a bad disease, it situation and frustration that push her to do that.

Human being are meant to fall into temptations sometimes wink no one is perfect

Look at Adam and Eve for example
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by titilayomi(f): 12:56am On May 15, 2007
@sweet T, It's so easy to judge others from the distance, i don't expect a pat at the back for all i did, ofcourse they were the most abominable things (Having sex with another man-whether protected or not, killing my 1st child with abortion, betraying the one and only true man i have ever loved) I can't kill myself because of my mistakes, i could have done but it will only lead to more pains both for me(in hell) and for my family and loved ones.

However, i really do not need anybody else's forgiveness but God's, myself and my man. I have been lucky to get the 3, and no matter what anybody else say to put me down, to make me live in the past, won't work.

My fiance was in his right senses when he forgave and accepted me, he could have done otherwise.

What i don't know is why anybody would be happy in making others depressed, Anyways, thts all in my past, and they say wotever doesnt kill u makes u stronger.

Thnx 4 all the contributions.
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by debosky(m): 1:00am On May 15, 2007
From your posts I'm sure you dont need anyone to tell you what you did was wrong, the emotional and psychological anguish you have suffered is very obvious. Its easy to point fingers when not in the same situation, but for the Grace of God, some of us would've been in even worse circumstances. You sound like you have made your peace with God, and he is the final judge, regardless of what anyone else thinks or says here.

I encourage you to use this experience to help others avoid the same mistakes, and cherish the kind of man God has sent your way - make the best use of this second opportunity and above all, stay close to God.
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by SweetT1: 2:45am On May 15, 2007
@Titilayo
Look here sweetheart, i'm not judging from a distance. I understand exactly what your man is going through, been there done that. The only difference is that my girl began taking the pills early. And she did not have the guts to tell me, i had to find out on my own through her phone. The truth about the whole issue is don't let an hour of lust destroy a lifetime of love. Do you honestly think your man has forgot and forgiven the whole incidence? Please, get real !!!
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by closetpervert(m): 2:55am On May 15, 2007
u be Tony Tetuila?
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by titilayomi(f): 10:18am On May 15, 2007
@ Sweet T, i understand you may find it really hard to swallow because you've bin through it too. I know how heart broken he was at the news, i didn't ask for him to have me back cause i knew i would be asking for too much, i personally believe in facing the consequencies of ones actions. I was ready to face a lifetime of lost love and blame no one but myself. I honestly was ready to remain single and spend all my time at work and in church. I was eating whatever bcause i didnt have to look good for no one or attract nobody. I stopped visiting my friends and family and most of the time i was either sleeping, on the net or eating(that is when i'm not at work or in church) I thought i wasnt worth loving no more. I'm not the promisquos type and only God knows how i got mysef in the mess.

Anywayz to answer your question Sweet T, i honestly believe my man has forgiven me, he can't forget and neither can i. Its all in our past and we've learnt to move from the past, live happily in our present and focus our future.
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by SweetT1: 3:32pm On May 15, 2007
@Titilayo
Goodluck to you !!
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by kemoade(f): 4:27pm On May 15, 2007
titi
what you did is not the right decision by aborting the baby. please pray to God for forgiveness.
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by Aproko(f): 4:37pm On May 15, 2007
@ titilayo,
just read this thread, and though you made silly mistakes, am glad you took responsibility for your actions and things have become right.

dont listen to those that express their disgust with name calling, they may do worse if they find themselves in your shoes.

the important thing is forgiveness from God, yourself and your fiancee which you have.take the lessons, stay true to yourself and the one you love.
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by OmoEko1(f): 5:31pm On May 15, 2007
kemoade:

titi
what you did is not the right decision by aborting the baby. please pray to God for forgiveness.
Who are you to be judging others angry angry angry everyone are sinners including yourself.

You are the one that need to pray to God forgiveness, coming up here judging others. ***rubbish and hissing***

I can't stand people that comes here acting all holy

@SweetT
Are u still preaching grin grin cheesy
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by SweetT1: 7:51pm On May 15, 2007
@Omo-Eko
Baby, we go fight o.
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by OmoEko1(f): 8:03pm On May 15, 2007
Sweet T:

@Omo-Eko
Baby, we go fight o.
LOL don't worry we won't grin cheesy
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by samsilo(m): 12:58am On May 16, 2007
The moral of this long story is [b]Don't make decisions when you're mad[b]. As in never make decisions when you are not in a stable frame of mind.
1. Decision to have sex in the heat of the moment.
2.Decision to tell the guy and later having to claim it was a lie or joke.
Whenever you find yourself in a difficult situation slow down,take your time and if necessary shut every one out.
It helps to have good advice from people who will not judge or blame you like Busta and another lady did , unlike some others at the begining of this thread.Unfortunately there are a lot of people on this forum who based on their views and advice on issues like this seem to live on the moon.
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by ifababa(m): 4:46am On Jun 05, 2007
Hmm Tititalyo ,

You really tried and i think your situation would really make a very good and highly lucrative home video,

Jesus Is it now a crime to be in love with a lady, ? Why are you all fucking around ?,

I think the decision you took is the best for yourself anyway, But your past would always haunt you and catch up with you in the future cos you dont love this guy you claimed you do,

If you really do love him you wont be greedy enough not to let him go if he think thats the best thing for he can do, And psychologically speaking if he geniuenly loves you he'd stay to fight the battle with you because he'd realize you told him the truth because you really loved him,

Now that the deed is done,let me tell you things that will happen,

1**You will still have sex with that same guy that got you pregnant sometime sooner or later unless you did not make him aware of the pregnancy and the steps you took,

2**Your Real guy might be in love with you,but he is no fool ok?, The suspicion would remain in his heart forever even after marriage,making him 65% less trusting you,

3**Dont be sure your real guy has'nt made a very strong decision within himself too which might not surface now until the nearest or later future, The only way you'd know this is that he'd makes references to the incidence once in a while,

4**This act or similar would reoccur in one or more of your kids,

** Lastly If this things do not happen,, Then i'd be willing to burn my certificates of Professionaly Certified Psychology and Human Behaviour,

Isreal (musicalade@yahoo.com}

Just a chance , It is beyond all psychology, TURN TO GOD AND BELIEVE IN HIM FOR FORGIVENESS, WEEP BEFORE HIM IN YOUR CLOSET AND DONT LEAVE HIM, Just the onyl Chance i bet you,
titilayomi:

@sweet T, It's so easy to judge others from the distance, i don't expect a pat at the back for all i did, ofcourse they were the most abominable things (Having sex with another man-whether protected or not, killing my 1st child with abortion, betraying the one and only true man i have ever loved) I can't kill myself because of my mistakes, i could have done but it will only lead to more pains both for me(in hell) and for my family and loved ones.

However, i really do not need anybody else's forgiveness but God's, myself and my man. I have been lucky to get the 3, and no matter what anybody else say to put me down, to make me live in the past, won't work.

My fiance was in his right senses when he forgave and accepted me, he could have done otherwise.

What i don't know is why anybody would be happy in making others depressed, Anyways, thts all in my past, and they say wotever doesnt kill u makes u stronger.

Thnx 4 all the contributions.
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by nana(f): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2007
ifababa:

Hmm Tititalyo ,

You really tried and i think your situation would really make a very good and highly lucrative home video,

Jesus Is it now a crime to be in love with a lady, ? Why are you all fucking around ?,

I think the decision you took is the best for yourself anyway, But your past would always haunt you and catch up with you in the future because you don't love this guy you claimed you do,

If you really do love him you wont be greedy enough not to let him go if he think thats the best thing for he can do, And psychologically speaking if he geniuenly loves you he'd stay to fight the battle with you because he'd realize you told him the truth because you really loved him,

Now that the deed is done,let me tell you things that will happen,

1**You will still have sex with that same guy that got you pregnant sometime sooner or later unless you did not make him aware of the pregnancy and the steps you took,
2**Your Real guy might be in love with you,but he is no fool ok?, The suspicion would remain in his heart forever even after marriage,making him 65% less trusting you,

3**Dont be sure your real guy has'nt made a very strong decision within himself too which might not surface now until the nearest or later future, The only way you'd know this is that he'd makes references to the incidence once in a while,

4**This act or similar would reoccur in one or more of your kids,

** Lastly If this things do not happen,, Then i'd be willing to burn my certificates of Professionaly Certified Psychology and Human Behaviour,

Isreal (musicalade@yahoo.com}

Just a chance , It is beyond all psychology, TURN TO GOD AND BELIEVE IN HIM FOR FORGIVENESS, WEEP BEFORE HIM IN YOUR CLOSET AND DONT LEAVE HIM, Just the onyl Chance i bet you,

Na curse?
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by rachybaby(f): 10:48am On May 20, 2009
So sorry dear, in this kind of situation i will advise u not 2 abort the baby that wud be suicidal. If ur guy finds out u did an abortion behind him cos surely the truth will be out one day, and then u might have gone far in the relationship and it might cost u many things dat u'll never forgive urself for doing. So let him know what u did, i know its not easy but the LORD is ur strenght. i think this is the best way, even if he says he's through dnt worry GOD wont forget u. peace! wink
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by biola44: 11:14am On May 20, 2009
will a girl ever cheat on the one she claims to love? abortion is also a sin, God will help cos wat goes around comes around.
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by Kanou(f): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2011
WOW, what a story!

I'm in awe at how the power of love and forgiveness can take one out of the pit.

Very happy for you, poster.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!! cheesy
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by udz: 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2011
titilayo, every makes mistake, I have made mistake as a guy, many will cover thd truth with lies but U never took that part. Forgive urself and time will heal. U are one in a million.
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by denny4ril: 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2011
the guy will definitely find his true love so why not leave him alone. This forgiveness thing is becoming unbearable for a lot of men when these players get caught red-handed.
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by Youngpo413: 6:12am On Dec 20, 2014
Ugwumba:
sometimes, what one needs is not advice but deliverance. angry angry angry

1. Fell in love in just a week- deliverance from the 'spirit' of weekly love.
2. Had unprotected sex with a guy you just met (and the first time) - deliverance from the 'spirit' of 'quickie'.
3. Had the audacity to tell him over the phone, then cry and plead - deliverance from the 'spirit' of stupidity.
4. Now contemplating whether to have an abortion - deliverance from the 'spirit' of murdering an innocent foetus.

have no sympathy whatsoever for those who consciously tread on theirs and others emotions.
very true...lol
b!tches everywhere.
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by Youngpo413: 6:15am On Dec 20, 2014
lovestinks:
@ poster dammn girl, really curious as to why you told the one you love, am i the only girl thinkin that wasnt the smartest thing to do, i see u let that talk about honesty being the best policy get in ur head, you know wat i always say before u tell someone something or do something to some1 ask urself how will u react if it was u, do u think u will forgive ur boyfriend if he was the 1 that got someone pregnant, wat did u expect a hug and for him 2 start fighting for patarnity right with the other dude, well since u in this already i wanna say good luck girl u will need it.can see the guy forgiving you, doestnt even happen in the movies. and to those other ladies out there this is lesson 101, we ve 2 be SMART there are other ways to deal with stuffs like this a hint, (no one had to know)

oh and girl hope the sex was atleast good , hate to think u going tru all this when it wasnt even worth it,
smh
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by Youngpo413: 9:06am On Dec 20, 2014
titilayomi:
Hmmmm, i've been away from this thread for such a long time because alot of water had passed under the bridge.
I don't know if what i have done is right but i have done it and thats it. Can't go back to redo it. I have taken All the criticism with no hard feelings cause i know i deserve it. I haven't completely taken all the advises though.
I decided to reverse my stupidity by getting rid of the baby at 14weeks old, which is kind of still haunting me but i couldn't bare the pain of disappointing him, my family, his family. The other guy isnt right for me, i have tasted real love and can't opt for less.
As for my man, i had to lie that it was all a lie. Can't bare losing his trust.Its a shame, and i hope it all doesnt catch up with me later.
Thanks for all your posts, and @Bhola. . . i didnt get to read your reply till now, would have seeked your advice on YIM and busta too.

I have certainly learnt my lesson in the hard way but,

I hope God forgives me and never allow my past to haunt me.
it will surely haunt you...
B!tch.
Re: In Love With One Pregnant For Another by Youngpo413: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2014
titilayomi:
sad cry But what could i have done ?
you should have learned to close your legs,you said the other guy is not good enough for you,why did you teder your pusy to him?
Dont you have self control?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No / Why Did Some Men Hate Their Wife,after Given Birth To Two Or More Children? / Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.