Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million? - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million? (77375 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat / DIY: Construction Of A 3-bedroom Bungalow [Ikorodu North LGA Isiwu] / What Is The Estimated Cost Of Building A 3 Bedroom Flat In Lugbe? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million? by olumide4christ: 1:37am On Nov 16, 2015
jidesam168:
u may be right bro mine cost 220k with laterite filling inclusive.

YOU SEE! THIS IS WHAT WE ARE SAYING... FROM THE PIXS YOU POSTED HERE, I DON'T SEE ANY GROUND FLOOR BED (WHAT THE LAYMEN CALL GERMAN FLOOR) & YOU SAY YOU HAVE FINISHED FOUNDATION!

FOR THE RECORDS, FOUNDATION IS COMPLETED WHEN THE GROUND FLOOR BED (GERMAN FLOOR) HAS BEEN CAST.

IF YOU CALCULATE THE COST OF CEMENT, SHARPSAND/STONE DUST, GRANITE, BRC IN THE ADDITIONAL ITEMS I MENTIONED ABOVE, YOU WILL FIND THAT THE FOUNDATION COSTS WILL SHARPLY INCREASE MORE THAN N220K.
Re: Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million? by akeensbussy(m): 6:50am On Nov 16, 2015
olumide4christ:

UR ANALYSIS IS SOOOO WRONG!! N500K to take a 3-bedroom flat to lintel level SO MISLEADING!![color=#000099][/color]

just completed 3bedrooms flat
foundation with 400 units of 6 inches.
spent #125k, #23k for workmanship
inclusive.
Re: Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million? by akeensbussy(m): 6:55am On Nov 16, 2015
olumide4christ:

YOU SEE! THIS IS WHAT WE ARE SAYING... FROM THE PIXS YOU POSTED HERE, I DON'T SEE ANY GROUND FLOOR BED (WHAT THE LAYMEN CALL GERMAN FLOOR) & YOU SAY YOU HAVE FINISHED FOUNDATION!

FOR THE RECORDS, FOUNDATION IS COMPLETED WHEN THE GROUND FLOOR BED (GERMAN FLOOR) HAS BEEN CAST.

IF YOU CALCULATE THE COST OF CEMENT, SHARPSAND/STONE DUST, GRANITE, BRC IN THE ADDITIONAL ITEMS I MENTIONED ABOVE, YOU WILL FIND THAT THE FOUNDATION COSTS WILL SHARPLY INCREASE MORE THAN N220K.

why do u need German floor on hard and solid ground, when is not wet ground. so German floor has become a standard and a must if u want to build. sit down there. Am always on site and people are building everyday and u sit there looking for 5million before u build. sorry bro, it is real to build with 2million.
Re: Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million? by aolumaxi(m): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
olumide4christ:

Professional Quantity Surveyor is on hand here- Contact me - Olumide -08188211300

See my previous comments on this thread... N2 million and even double that amount will never finish a 3-bedroom bungalow that will last 10 years or more. Those saying it can may simply not know anything about construction or are just out to mislead the OP.

My advice to the OP - Seek professional advice.

Have a nice week, everyone.
namesake, uve got urself a 'builder' here as well... nice meeting u

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million? by aolumaxi(m): 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
akeensbussy:

why do u need German floor on hard and solid ground, when is not wet ground. so German floor has become a standard and a must if u want to build. sit down there. Am always on site and people are building everyday and u sit there looking for 5million before u build. sorry bro, it is real to build with 2million.
who is dis olodo spilling rubbish? do u even know what a foundation is, it functional requirement nd d need for ur oversitee concrete... abeg park well jooh...

Check my Signature below
Re: Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million? by Spirit1(m): 1:37am On Nov 17, 2015
Dreamflyin:
Nigerians are yet to discover how cheaper and better building with stabilised clay bricks is. Are you from Anambra state or have a person you could trust his/her opinion?
Maybe confirmation or negotiation with the builder who did that will convince you.
2.2million is enough to get you a nice looking bungalow.
Check nairaland for info on stabilised clay bricks.
Go on YouTube and goggle.
My cents though.

Do we have the machine for compressed clay bricks in Nigeria Where can I buy one Please let me know
Re: Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million? by olumide4christ: 1:48am On Nov 17, 2015
aolumaxi:
namesake, uve got urself a 'builder' here as well... nice meeting u

Nice meeting you too!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million? by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 17, 2015
akeensbussy:

I read on here that you don't need a traditional foundation on rocky grounds.

I'm not certain that I'll heed to that.
Re: Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million? by princeonx: 2:59am On Nov 17, 2015
akeensbussy:

just completed 3bedrooms flat foundation with 400 units of 6 inches. spent #125k, #23k for workmanship inclusive.
Guy, this foundation just be like say na for level group you dey lay the blocks abi na my eyes? I expect at least 2 levels of blocks before level land.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million? by Dreamflyin(m): 5:51am On Nov 17, 2015
Spirit1:

Do we have the machine for compressed clay bricks in Nigeria Where can I buy one Please let me know
Not sure, but it's sold on Alibaba.
Re: Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million? by akeensbussy(m): 6:30am On Nov 17, 2015
princeonx:

Guy, this foundation just be like say na for level group you dey lay the blocks abi na my eyes? I expect at least 2 levels of blocks before level land.

Is your eye bro....the found is well dug and is 4 coach from the ground.
Re: Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million? by akeensbussy(m): 6:33am On Nov 17, 2015
aolumaxi:
who is dis olodo spilling rubbish? do u even know what a foundation is, it functional requirement nd d need for ur oversitee concrete... abeg park well jooh...

Check my Signature below

well, u can call me olodo, but I will upload here 3 different projects that is almost completed. one has reached roofing and 2 at linted.
Re: Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million? by aolumaxi(m): 6:44am On Nov 17, 2015
akeensbussy:

well, u can call me olodo, but I will upload here 3 different projects that is almost completed. one has reached roofing and 2 at linted.
smh for you....
Re: Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million? by princeonx: 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
akeensbussy:

Is your eye bro....the found is well dug and is 4 coach from the ground.
If you say so. It just don't look like it though from your pic.
A second look at that pic really says otherwise. Am looking at the very first block and the level of the ground and they seem the same level. What you consider 4 coaches is already way far from ground level. All the same, good luck.
Moreover how can you have 4 depth of blocks while your workers are standing on a level land laying the blocks/foundation?
Re: Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million? by akeensbussy(m): 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
princeonx:

If you say so. It just don't look like it though from your pic.
A second look at that pic really says otherwise. Am looking at the very first block and the level of the ground and they seem the same level. What you consider 4 coaches is already way far from ground level. All the same, good luck.
Moreover how can you have 4 depth of blocks while your workers are standing on a level land laying the blocks/foundation?

one block enter ground and and 3 coach on it before sand fill for foundation. it is 3 bedrooms bungalow.
Re: Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million? by olumide4christ: 12:48am On Nov 18, 2015
princeonx:

I'm happy you noticed that too! After a while, when the building begins to tilt and/or crack due to differential settlement, they will blame the devil for it instead of their ignorance.

All in the name of building cheap - N2 million for 3-bedroom flat - so sooo funny!!
[b]
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million? by pestrolus2002(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
1 it depends on location.2 your taste and the type of materials you want to use
I HV been involved in a lots of project pls don't let any one deceive you. 2m can not bulid a 3 bedroom except you want to build a mud house in the village.
House building is in stages for a standard befitting modern house. 2m will /should be able to get to level ..only block setting
Re: Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million? by pestrolus2002(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
lukma227:

My brother it's very possible, let me give u a little rundown, u need like 3000 blocks (9inc exterior &6inc interior), @ 100 each, 150 bags of cement, then ur type of roofing material will determine ur total expense (BTW 300 - 500k depending on taste), electrical installation can't cost more than 250k, doors and windows also depend on taste, 2million can give a decent home, u won't make fence out of diz and POP shd be write off
Bro it shows you HV not been involved in building construction b4. Are you not going to pay the workers?? The bricklayers , welder, diggers, carpenters plumbers, electrician..let's assume you are getting sands and grinite free. Stop deceiving ppl foundation/brick setting/lintel and may be level may be done with that even in the most rural area for example " Igbo Elerin along Ife osun state" not in Lagos and its environ.
I'm a general contractor I v been involved in many building project around.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million? by AreaFada2: 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million? by wasiu13(m): 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2018
Please my good nairalander� I seriously in need of full estimate of 3 bedroom flat , with 2 self containe. Can send me on my WhatsApp number 08068840821 or my email kuytcole@gmail.com. �
Re: Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million? by Enigmatic0426: 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
[quote author=davidayo123 post=39999153]Only if he can supervise the project him self at least 2m go carry reach 85% stage depeding on your taste.. With 3000blocks. Which is just 300k,he's good to go with 50bags of dangote cement and I heard it's just 1200 or something. Workmansip, sand, water, gravel stone. You will spend like 200k on that.

Please in this era when material cost is skyrocketting, can you give me a brief quotation for 3bedroo bungalow? Block will be moulded on the site, using 9" for foundation and 6" for others. In this case, how many 9 & 6 will be mould, likewise quantity of sand needed? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tutorial: How Many Packet Of Floor Tiles Do You Need To Tile A Room? / Fabrication of Quality Aluminium windows,Railings,Doors Made Easy•Casement••✓ / How To Calculate The Quantity Of Tiles Needed; Selecting Tiles & Types.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.