Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria (102876 Views)

Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US / Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video) / India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

SeverusSnape, although we do disagree on some issues, but my brother I agree with u totally on dis and I join use to say a BIG AMEN on dis, dey ar jst animals,

One of my prayer point to God is dat my Children should never get married to any Muslims, cus dey ar heartless human beings and at tyms u don't really know Wat dey want.
Nice submission my brother. Those people are just heartless!... Imagine fighting and killing for their aallah. Can't aallah fight for himself.

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by ODUBEZE: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.
Poor soul! pls hang in there! suicide is never the answer!
Be hopeful with the fact that there are some whose condition is worst than yours!
Have U being to orthopaedic hospital? some are praying to be able to walk, stand, talk or breathe on their own!
They will give everything to have what you have!
Hang in there, help is on the way! never give up!
A time of help is here again my fellow nairalander!
Remember "Matt 25:40, The King will reply, 'I tell you, whenever you did this for one of the least important of these brothers of mine, you did it for me!"
Have a blessed Sunday.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by ispeed(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2015
kingbus:
prove it that they are not Muslims.

Check the tatoo on the chest of ISIS man in the pictures

And Google the true founder of ISIS . Then you get the truth about ISIS

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by wiseoneking: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2015
kimond101:
God help us cause we are in the end times.
ISIS and Boko Haram don't know what they are fighting for because myself and many other muslims don't support what they are fighting for.
Killing of innocent people is forbidden.

P.S
To the poster below me,
I'll advise you learn about Islam from genuine source because some misguided people are comitting evil with the name of islam doesn't mean islam and muslims are in support.
I know you have muslim friends who you trust even more than some Christian friends.
Terrorism has no religion.
Both muslims and Christians are victims of casualties. Now tell me who are they fighting for since they are killing their muslim brothers and sisters if they were true muslims?
Listen and listen to me and not be to sentimental, until the issue of sex with 72 virgins in paradise (this is the most rediculous of it to think that this is the highest thing the allah god can afford for you guys. Thats funny.), drinking of wines in paradise, etc, until it is obliterated from koran, terrorism will remains. Muhamad deceived you people, and even when asked where he is going, he said he doesnt know. Christians and the jews were esteemed more than muslims in the quoran.MUHAMad even asked you to seek knowledge from christians. You guys continued to say islam is the religion of peace but tell me any country where they have majority that they do not cause havoc. See what is happening in the whole middle east and now in europe that is showing a lot of care by assimilating them. Dont use that stupid excuse that they kill not only christians but also muslim. Islam is world's biggest cult. Muhamad is the world's biggest deceiver. Read your koran well about isa-jesus, find out about him and seek a relationship with him. Muhamad was in contact and knowledgeable about judaism and christianity but later got corrupted by false angel with a message alledgedly said to be from God.IF YOU KNOW THESE TRUTH AND STILL BELIEVE IN THE LIES BECAUSE PRIDE OR WHAT PEOPLE WILL SAY, YOU WILL HAVE ETERNAL REGRETS. Is better you have not read this or known the TRUTH, than knowing it and doing nothing.DONT LIVE ALL YOUR LIFE DEFENDING ISLAM AS RELIGION OF PEACE because it is part of their allah's will. Violence and lust for blood is the ancient mystery of allah of islam. I sounds hard, you may not like it but the eternal truth stands. JESUS IS LORD.

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 15, 2015
I don't hate Muslims but I see them as potential terrorists because they are easily brainwashed.

Pls, don't quote me. Just ignore grin

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by kimond101: 10:38am On Nov 15, 2015
wiseoneking:
Listen and listen to me and not be to sentimental, until the issue of sex with 72 virgins in paradise (this is the most rediculous of it to think that this is the highest thing the allah god can afford for you guys. Thats funny.), drinking of wines in paradise, etc, until it is obliterated from koran, terrorism will remains. Muhamad deceived you people, and even when asked where he is going, he said he doesnt know. Christians and the jews were esteemed more than muslims in the quoran.MUHAMad even asked you to seek knowledge from christians. You guys continued to say islam is the religion of peace but tell me any country where they have majority that they do not cause havoc. See what is happening in the whole middle east and now in europe that is showing a lot of care by assimilating them. Dont use that stupid excuse that they kill not only christians but also muslim. Islam is world's biggest cult. Muhamad is the world's biggest deceiver. Read your koran well about isa-jesus, find out about him and seek a relationship with him. Muhamad was in contact and knowledgeable about judaism and christianity but later got corrupted by false angel with a message alledgedly said to be from God.IF YOU KNOW THESE TRUTH AND STILL BELIEVE IN THE LIES BECAUSE PRIDE OR WHAT PEOPLE WILL SAY, YOU WILL HAVE ETERNAL REGRETS. Is better you have not read this or known the TRUTH, than knowing it and doing nothing.DONT LIVE ALL YOUR LIFE DEFENDING ISLAM AS RELIGION OF PEACE because it is part of their allah's will. Violence and lust for blood is the ancient mystery of allah of islam. I sounds hard, you may not like it but the eternal truth stands. JESUS IS LORD.

Mr man your statement is irrelevant and nothing but blabbing.
Educate your ignorance on islam and stop chatting rubbish.
Mohammed is a man that could not read or write. The reason why God made it so is because people like you would claim he stole information from christianity and judaism.
I love Jesus more than you. I don't worship him but the God who created him and Muhammed, the God of Abraham, Isaac Moses and Jacob. God is one without father , mother or children. Jesus is not God and he is coming back to rule the world by God's permission. You need to read and understand because you feel your way is the true way.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by tola268: 10:44am On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by wiseoneking: 10:45am On Nov 15, 2015
EternalBeing:
These people belong to the devil. Truth is, all of us would die. Yes, we need to try to prevent untimely death but you don't know for certain how u will die (bitter truth). Genuine Christians are not afraid of death. The genuine Christians they killed would soon be risen to live forever while the killers would weep and gnash their teeth forever in Hell Fire! JESUS is coming soon, REPENT!!!

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned
to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike
up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total
stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God,
or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"Okay," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask
you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same
stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns
out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence,
thinks about it and exclaimed "Oh my God, I have no idea" immediately he retorted " there is no God" but the deed has been done.
To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss
God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don't know shit?"

And then she went back to reading her book.

"Can man's 6cm brain know all about GOD that created an immeasurable universe? Even the greatest scientists with their giant mainframe computer technologies have not known 1 trillionth of the Universe, they can't even explain the Hand that hangs the Sun on nothing; it has not fallen form where HE placed it, the Hand that keeps the earth; not to veer off ever since it's been orbiting the Sun. The ALMIGHTY is immeasurable MIGHTY indeed!!!"
thank you. There are many gods and allahs all of the world but we have only one true God who revealed himself by his WORD-HIS SON JESUS. Thank you Jesus for washing away my sins. He is real and Alive. Not just that of christian religion where you say you are a christian and living like Jesus Christ but the real one of accepting him and having a real relationship with him whereby you know within you that he lives. Jesus is real, Try him with all your heart today.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Adaeze003(f): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2015
kimond101:

Infidels you say?
Did you bother thinking if they asked who was muslim and who is Christian at the point of their terror?
Both muslims and Christians were victims and you are here claiming infidel?
Terrorism has no religion.
And stop saying muslims blabble, educate yoirself on the true message of islam before pointing accusing fingers.
It's forbidden For us to commit fornication yet most people do both Christian and Muslims doesn't mean they are not Muslim or Christian but the issue is if they truely follow what God said.

Does the koran permit killing of infidels or not?

Say it doesn't and watch your @llah slay you!

The first post I quoted talked about killing innocent people as "not allowed" in islam but that's not entirely true is it? Innocent people can be killed as long as they're infidels and like anything bad, it spreads and now, even the moslems are suffering for it(eg northern Nigeria)...

Granted, there are good moslems but! It is a fact that terrorism has a religion and it is islam...

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 15, 2015
texazzpete:
Lol

See people running around like headless chickens asking if Nigeria should be concerned. As if you were not there when Boko Haram swore allegiance to ISIS early this year.

This is what we came to under the previous clueless president. A rag tag militia riding on motorcycles were allowed the freedom to grow and grow into a Tank driving army that has since morphed into an ISIS offshoot. All thanks to the thoroughly inept response from GEJ and his compromised army leadership.

This was, perhaps, the biggest transformation of the past presidency. And it is the biggest challenge Buhari needs to fix ASAP.

I think we are wayyyy past the blame game. Wayyyy past. What is needed now is solutions. Not more blame. You hear the West talking about finding the coordinators/ cell heads etc, not going after the foot soldiers. We here just keep attacking re foot soldiers with no reference to financiers..

France who just got hit was not ruled by GEJ et Al.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Aspirehigher: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2015
Dear depressed soul, one option u must never take in life is to commit suicide
. The tuth must be told. Sucide is express ticket/way to hellfire
. No matter what u are passing through right now, there is still hope for you, no mater how much u are suffering now, u cannever never compare it with the suffering in hellfire
. You are alive and healthy and that is a plus for u. What of those at point of death in the hospital, do you know they wouldnt mind spending their life's earning, all the've worked for just to be alive
.Pls and pls dont give up on life. In the next one year, you will look back and thank God you never did
. Lest i forget suicide is the speakings of the devil to your heart to destroy u and land u in eternal suffering and regrets
. If you have not received Christ into your life pls do so now
. Ask Him to forgive u for contemplating sucide. Confess your sins to Him, have a genuine repentance and He will give u a sound mind as He comes into you.
Pls be positive minded if u kill urself devil will laugh at ur stupidity and the whole world will be dissapointed in u.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by BusinessHub1: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.
Never ever contemplate suicide..live right your future is very bright..from your story. you may possibly become the President of this Nation one day.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Zaikon(m): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2015
anonimi:

Make I sit dey wait the change promised by your messiah, Sai Bubu, until I also become a SKELETON?
God forbid!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2828697_listen3_jpeg5917d3fb5d42126ac5b2b42ae8266816
the likes of you knows the truth but just being sentimental...
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by LyfeJennings(m): 10:58am On Nov 15, 2015
depressedsoul:

Igba iponju email nbo wa dero
Be a bit more patient
Read my diary
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by cabaliciouscabal: 11:02am On Nov 15, 2015
politricks:
You sound like a biafran because they are the one that knows how to threaten up and down. Anyway, after you get your level six clearance from the holy spirit, do what pleases your mind. All i know is islam does not support violence and the link i posted attest to that fact.

U ar jst as a common foool like ur fellow BOKO HARAM, Islam doesn't support violence, yet ur Muslim Leaders keep on preaching Hate messages. May God Almighty allows Calamity to befall ur home as ur ar supporting dis evil acts.

U can say dat to devil dat Islam is a religion of peace.

#hegoatofurtype

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by engrfaruq(m): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2015
The time those bombs went off I predicted a conspiracy against some certain countries just the same way US planned attack on itslef to earn justification of invading middle east, they created Alqaeda and used it as excuse invade Afghanistan and subsequent invasion of iraq. Now that they have achieved their aims, Alqaeda is no where to be found and the imaginary Osama was allegdly killed and dumped in the oceans.

They now created ISIS to continue with the annihilation plan but now with France a the chief pilot.

We watch while the scenes unfold one after the other.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Menace2Society(m): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2015
Ahmedhussain3463:
foool at it again
Ahmed!now you can take your meds and go back to bed
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by neocortex: 11:11am On Nov 15, 2015
politricks:
I dont understand what they meantWhether you like it or not, islamic terrorism has come to stay and there is nothing you can do about it.

Now clap for yourself
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Lastdon02(m): 11:13am On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=Kittenprincess1 post=40035842][/quote]

here
http://www191.lunapic.com/editor/?action=flag
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by vodkat: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2015
what baffles me is how saudi arabia keeps quiet when there slaves start killing. saudi arabia is the finacier of terrorism
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by manjiggy(m): 11:31am On Nov 15, 2015
The greatest undoing to Islam is not these terrorists killing in its name, it is the failure to condemn these acts by influential religious leaders and presidents of Islamic countries and organisations.
Their silence is audible and very loud.

@folamanboy.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by vodkat: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2015
politricks:
I dont understand what they meantWhether you like it or not, islam has come to stay and there is nothing you can do about it.

Everybody should try and read this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2736961/jihad-terrorism-suicide-bombing-classical

mohammed is the king kong of terrorist, osama was a fly compared to mohammed.

islam is a major religion in the world but what ppl dont know is that it is a deception by mohammed as a holy man whereas he was a killer , a man who lived by the sword, a rapist and land grabber byt some how some clever ppl whitewash his image to make him appear as a saint

Now with social media a lot of ppl r understanding it and watch its self destruction
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by hollowpot15684(m): 11:47am On Nov 15, 2015
fredola77:

GUY, I duff my hat for u... Ur interpretation is so ON POINT. Uve got wisdom in great measure I tell ya... Ure blessed!

Amen and Thanks.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by pacoson: 11:49am On Nov 15, 2015
Menace2Society:
Give me Odua Republic now or make i follow Biafra sad
hahahaha na now ur eye tmdey open stay in Nigeria and be accused of being a terrorist..... In Biafra i stand!!!
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by pacoson: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2015
Menace2Society:
hahahaha na now ur eye dey open?, stay in Nigeria and be accused of being a terrorist..... In Biafra i stand!!!
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by politricks: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

U ar jst as a common foool like ur fellow BOKO HARAM, Islam doesn't support violence, yet ur Muslim Leaders keep on preaching Hate messages. May God Almighty allows Calamity to befall ur home as ur ar supporting dis evil acts.

U can say dat to devil dat Islam is a religion of peace.

#hegoatofurtype
My friend go and collect your level six clearance and stop disturbing my mentions.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by politricks: 11:58am On Nov 15, 2015
neocortex:

Now clap for yourself
What a childish behaviour.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Shymm3x: 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
So, CIA a la ISIS has Nigeria on its plan? grin

The Economist never told a lie - be very scared.

They're coming............... lipsrsealed
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by millionaireman: 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
For this, blame only those IDIOOOOTS who campaign against Biafra and Oduduwa Republics to be carved out of Nigeria.

Not until the 12 northern Nigeria states introduced sharia criminal laws in Nigeria and literally carved a new country in the north, Nigeria was never the focus of worldwide Islamic extremists.

Somalis and Arabs rejoiced even more than Nigeria's APC members at the outcome of the last presidential election in Nigeria. Some of the Somalis and Arabs would tell you in your korokoro eyes that they are coming to take over Nigeria.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by ManTiger(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
OMG! They just give a clue of their next attack, I think it's Rome.

God, protect the people of Rome.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Chimaritoponcho: 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
CARLOSZ:
Lies....

ISIS released a statement claiming responsibility for the attacks but they didn't mention Nigeria, so its either the OP is lying or simply misinformed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3075789_img20151115072427_jpeg690ed6cd55cc572b7120093287765975

Posted By:
Bobby Carlos:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3070524_img20151113154001_jpeg1951868ff5bb6a44e07e675f73387a0d
guy ur father o .which wan u go comment dey post ur pic join .here look like instagram?
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by millionaireman: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Menace2Society:

Some IGNORAMUSES do not know that Oduduwa and Biafra Republics shall end the incursion of Islamic extremists into West Africa. It's funny seeing how some extreme Muslims of Nigeria futilely deploy so many monikers to campaign against Biafra online.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) / Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.