Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria (102747 Views)

Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US / Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video) / India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by TruthHurts1(m): 8:31am On Nov 15, 2015
free2ryhme:
Nigeria will end boko haram
Boko Haram will end Nigeria
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by hollowpot15684(m): 8:31am On Nov 15, 2015
“O people
crusaders: when you deploy forces in order to
control the city Saladin and dreaming of Mosul,
Sinjar, Haul, Tikrit or Huwaijah or dreaming
Mayadin or Jarablus or Karmah or Tel Abyad or Al
Qaim or Darnah or dream to reclaim the
wilderness in the interior nigeria or master
‘Asy’asy Sinai desert sand, then surel, WE just
want ROME and paris Insyallah before before
ANDALUSIA (UKK).”

I think this message shows the depth and strongness of ISIL in Nigeria, they re trying to say
(O people crusader) = the people of France.
(when u deploy forces in order to control the city Saladin) = when you send forces to take back cities controlled by ISIL.
(Or dream to reclaim the wilderness in the interior Nigeria or master) = *remember France send troops to Nigeria to fight boko haram* they call it dream because they knew how much stronghold they are taking in Nigeria and to defeat such strongholds is a dream
(we just want rome and paris insyallah or inshallah before Andalusia ) = we just want rome and paris the way we took Al Andalusia in Spain.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by morganbayo: 8:31am On Nov 15, 2015
chikids:
It is only in Islam that people kill their fellow humans with the hope of getting 72 virgins in hell fire. It is only in islam that people kill for their allah. It is only in Islam that people only enter their so-called" paradise" when they kill their fellow human. allah is a very wicked god and islam is evil and remains the worst deceit of satan to humanity. May the Almighty God forbid sure.
Can u evidence ur quotations pls? 72 virgins in hell fire. Where is that written. Give us proper reference pls. Use ur brain before u pour out rubbish here.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by LBanks(m): 8:31am On Nov 15, 2015
oglalasioux:
We should be very concerned. Not only will it tarnish our image but there could be possibilities of attacks here in our country by ISIS.
The Boko Haram we dey here no be ISIS affiliate?
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by laytoshtwo: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.

Don't kill yourself oo,there is hope? Can you drive?
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by addey44: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2015
kennyman2000:
i really dont understand the message but even if they're not planning an attack in Nigeria, our nation they made mentioned of in the statement could be giving a negative signal to the international world.

Anyone who understands the statement better should pls clarify us on what they meant..

May God help this nation.
It is not news that Boko Haram claims affiliation with ISIS. This only confirms that association. The wilderness they referred to is of course Sambisa forest.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 15, 2015
laytoshtwo:

Don't kill yourself oo,there is hope? Can you drive?

cant drive but i can learn fast
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 15, 2015
luluosas:
Please respond to my reply. Thank you

done
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by owolawee: 8:35am On Nov 15, 2015
chikids:
It is only in Islam that people kill their fellow humans with the hope of getting 72 virgins in hell fire. It is only in islam that people kill for their allah. It is only in Islam that people only enter their so-called" paradise" when they kill their fellow human. allah is a very wicked god and islam is evil and remains the worst deceit of satan to humanity. May the Almighty God forbid sure.
how can you believe all that u typed above? What was ur source of of information? How can u believe all these killings are ordained by islam? Have u tried to seek knowledge urself to know if Muslims aren't being accused wrongly? ?? Now I know how innocent igbo's must feel when they are regarded as thieves every where they go because of the activities of their fellow brothers. My advice to u is to get an English Quran and read from start to end. Highlight whatever gives you concern nd ask questions to get answers. By God's grace, you would be guided. Amen
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=Lastdon02 post=40034036]una problem ow do i use Nigeria flag.... abeg
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by jomoh: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I hate Islam. I'm islamophobic and proud.

I know you do and am not forcing you to like the religion.

I was only referring to your comment calling for eradication of Islam.

William Ewart Gladstone (1809–1898) was Prime Minister of Great Britain four times: 1868–74, 1880–85, 1886 and 1892–94. He called the Qur’an an “accursed book” and once held it up during a session of Parliament, declaring: “So long as there is this book there will be no peace in the world.”

Times have changed a great deal. Now the votaries of the book he saw as such an impediment to peace have triumphed: an Islamic reading room is being set up at the library Gladstone founded near his home in North Wales. In this BBC audio report (thanks to Andrew), Gladstone’s great grandson Christopher Parish and Professor Richard Aldous, head of history at University College Dublin, tie themselves into knots trying to come up with a reason why Gladstone would have approved of this reading room. Gladstone, you see, was a man of his time, but he actually made favorable comments about Muhammad in the margins of a biography of the founder of Islam, and his remarks weren’t as extreme as those of some of his contemporaries…

It doesn’t add up. The text of the Qur’an has not changed from the late 19th century to the early 21st. What has changed is the prevailing attitude toward the book. Now it has become a manifestation of bigotry and hatred to see in the Islamic holy book anything but peace and tolerance. But the text of the book remains the same. If it was an impediment to peace in Gladstone’s day, it is now. If it is an uplifting exhortation to peace and tolerance now, then it was in Gladstone’s day as well.

Recently Geert Wilders said: “I view Islam not as a religion, but as a dangerous, totalitarian ideology – equal to communism and fascism. Aren’t I allowed to say so?”

No, he isn’t allowed to say so. If he had been born two hundred years ago, he might have become Prime Minister of the Netherlands. Instead, he is a hunted man. Likewise Gladstone, were he miraculously transported to the House of Commons in 2009, would be excoriated for “hate speech” if he dared to repeat his view of the Qur’an today.

But the Qur’an remains the same. Eventually, Europe and America are going to deal with the implications of that fact, one way or another.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by holajeedayy: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2015
Blame no religion but blame uk and america for there greed and wickedness after all former uk prime minister apologise to his evil dids on cnn.....blame no religion .....i read it on NL here so if u hate isam then u are naive ....read history and c what chatolic did to non chatolic....even me i do not blame isis because they are revenging just imagine no country can charge bush for world crime .....u create war because of ur selfish interest to dominate another man property ,u now painted him extremly bad because of there oil.....wen i was reading comment on naira land concerning apology former uk primeminster made,some nairaland said he should go to those country and apologise no in america or uk soil
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by AsherStorm(m): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The religion of piss at it again.

There shall be no world peace except Islam is eradicated. #fact

Nonsense... How can you eradicate a religion of more than half of the world's population?
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by laytoshtwo: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2015
I am not a muslim but I saw this verse of the quran. Quran 5vs32." Whosoever kills an innocent person it is as if he has killed all of humanity" I don't understand the part of the Quran that encourage what these devils are doing.Can we say they are not Muslims?
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by mradjoy(m): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2015
kimond101:

I also want to ask when someone is comitting fornication and the girl is screaming 'Oh my God' or 'Jesus' who is she calling on?

Calling someone's name doesn't justify the person being in support of the evil they are committing.
You're right man, good thinking.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by tall2ce(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2015
psucc:
They are emphatic on Sahara and that implies North. Let them have what they bargained and sort after - if Jonathan wins, we will make the country ungovernable for him.
so u accusing Reuben abati cos I believe u tot buhari actually said this. Confirm very well before u prove u know something abt politics.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by anataala: 8:40am On Nov 15, 2015
Not even you, you Father and all your family can eradicare the one and only true religion that believes in oneness of creator Allah.
SeverusSnape:
The religion of piss at it again.

There shall be no world peace except Islam is eradicated. #fact
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by pluto3(m): 8:40am On Nov 15, 2015
@kimind101.... But dia is a place in islam dat support killing of infidels.... Pls stop all dis crocodiles talk..... Islam is a violent religion.... And to b frank... Wonder u guys r even d god or ur supposed God..... Cos people dont fight for a true God.... Rather a true God fights for both himself and d people dat worship him...... Pls no offense...

3 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 8:40am On Nov 15, 2015
AsherStorm:

Nonsense... How can you eradicate a religion of more than half of the world's population?
You're so daft, So your imam told you that muslims are half of the world's population??

Google is your friend.

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Tolubory(m): 8:42am On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 15, 2015
If you read the western media outfit on why Paris was attacked.It was linked to the war in Syria.

The suicide bombers said French president should be blamed by her citizens for delving into the Syrian crisis.

I am a Muslim.
Islam forbids killing unlawfully.
I don't support suicide bombing neither do I support killing of any soul.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2015
When the ISIS in ortherwords CIA plans to attack you,this is exactly what happens. They want to make Nigeria look so bad by implicating us in other to attack our country.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by politricks: 8:49am On Nov 15, 2015
Alezy:
That's the point....just like I replied someone just now, u probably have not gone deep in ur religion. There is more to Islam Dan u kw ryt now. and when u kw the rest I bet u won't be saying this.

There are even parts in ur quoran that's condemne non believers of Islam. That's if u really don't kw this already
My friend there is nothing like going deep. Please read to enhance your knowledge.
https://www.nairaland.com/2736961/jihad-terrorism-suicide-bombing-classical
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Bsc(m): 8:50am On Nov 15, 2015
kimond101:
God help us cause we are in the end times.
ISIS and Boko Haram don't know what they are fighting for because myself and many other muslims don't support what they are fighting for.
Killing of innocent people is forbidden.

P.S
To the poster below me,
I'll advise you learn about Islam from genuine source because some misguided people are comitting evil with the name of islam doesn't mean islam and muslims are in support.
I know you have muslim friends who you trust even more than some Christian friends.
Terrorism has no religion.
Both muslims and Christians are victims of casualties. Now tell me who are they fighting for since they are killing their muslim brothers and sisters if they were true muslims?
Yes killing of (innocent) people is forbidden in islam, while In christianity killing is forbidden.. Other wise... It is permitted to kill people who offends u in islam cuz they are not innocent ... Can u figure out the difference?
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by chikids(m): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2015
owolawee:
how can you believe all that u typed above? What was ur source of of information? How can u believe all these killings are ordained by islam? Have u tried to seek knowledge urself to know if Muslims aren't being accused wrongly? ?? Now I know how innocent igbo's must feel when they are regarded as thieves every where they go because of the activities of their fellow brothers. My advice to u is to get an English Quran and read from start to end. Highlight whatever gives you concern nd ask questions to get answers. By God's grace, you would be guided. Amen
I have read the quran and found out that it is filled with violence, kill, murder, maim and rape and force conversion of people. At least I remember vividly where the quran said " kill the infidels" or was it not written in your own quran ?, why is it that all over the world it is only Muslims that engages in the act of terrorism? All these voice down to muhammed who was a serial killer in his lifetime. Jesus never killed any in His lifetime. My contribution here has nothing to do with tribe cos every tribe in Nigeria has their strength and weakness.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by emmydee(m): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.
try "pon pon", it's always available at construction sites. It's better than suicide wit insecticde!
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by holajeedayy: 8:55am On Nov 15, 2015
danjumakolo:
If you read the western media outfit on why Paris was attacked.It was linked to the war in Syria.

The suicide bombers said French president should be blamed by her citizens for delving into the Syrian crisis.

I am a Muslim.
Islam forbids killing unlawfully.
I don't support suicide bombing neither do I support killing of any soul.

my brother am not a muslim ,i know political world power are just retaliating each other under religion unbrela...now evry1 blame islam y not blame those that cause the whole issue bush and gordion brown and let dem be charge for world crime.....we thank god for russia and china
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by emmydee(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2015
EternalBeing:
These people belong to the devil. Truth is, all of us would die. Yes, we need to try to prevent untimely death but you don't know for certain how u will die (bitter truth). Genuine Christians are not afraid of death. The genuine Christians they killed would soon be risen to live forever while the killers would weep and gnash their teeth forever in Hell Fire! JESUS is coming soon, REPENT!!!

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned
to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike
up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total
stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God,
or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"Okay," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask
you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same
stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns
out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence,
thinks about it and exclaimed "Oh my God, I have no idea" immediately he retorted " there is no God" but the deed has been done.
To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss
God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don't know shit?"

And then she went back to reading her book.

"Can man's 6cm brain know all about GOD that created an immeasurable universe? Even the greatest scientists with their giant mainframe computer technologies have not known 1 trillionth of the Universe, they can't even explain the Hand that hangs the Sun on nothing; it has not fallen form where HE placed it, the Hand that keeps the earth; not to veer off ever since it's been orbiting the Sun. The ALMIGHTY is immeasurable MIGHTY indeed!!!"
and u think i also read this bunch?
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by opedaydydx9(m): 8:59am On Nov 15, 2015
owolawee:
I av met with several muslimz.... The good are very good nd meek, the bad are terrible, my hoc back in d gt had the prospect of becoming a terrorist, infact his actions are reasons we call him alqadea, he cn strike anybody down,...... All fr now... I love Muslims tho buh some quotes I'm Quran are so much against the peace tlk we hearing over here
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by otiigba1(m): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2015
emmydee:
try "pon pon", it's always available at construction sites. It's better than suicide wit insecticde!
grin grin grin brilliant Advice, the same thing i did when i wanted to kill my self, and it worked very well and fast.
I comprehend your sarcasm. Me suspect he is looking for a sophisticated job.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by ERAKAMUS: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2015
Menace2Society:
Give me Odua Republic now or make i follow Biafra sad
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Pascal181: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2015
lastmessenger:
Islam is a peaceful religion breeding people who hate peace.
Even allah will be dissapointed in u if u call islam a religion of peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.