Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria (102752 Views)

Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US / Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video) / India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by fredola77(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2015
hollowpot15684:
“O people
crusaders: when you deploy forces in order to
control the city Saladin and dreaming of Mosul,
Sinjar, Haul, Tikrit or Huwaijah or dreaming
Mayadin or Jarablus or Karmah or Tel Abyad or Al
Qaim or Darnah or dream to reclaim the
wilderness in the interior nigeria or master
‘Asy’asy Sinai desert sand, then surel, WE just
want ROME and paris Insyallah before before
ANDALUSIA (UKK).”

I think this message shows the depth and strongness of ISIL in Nigeria, they re trying to say
(O people crusader) = the people of France.
(when u deploy forces in order to control the city Saladin) = when you send forces to take back cities controlled by ISIL.
(Or dream to reclaim the wilderness in the interior Nigeria or master) = *remember France send troops to Nigeria to fight boko haram* they call it dream because they knew how much stronghold they are taking in Nigeria and to defeat such strongholds is a dream
(we just want rome and paris insyallah or inshallah before Andalusia ) = we just want rome and paris the way we took Al Andalusia in Spain.

GUY, I duff my hat for u... Ur interpretation is so ON POINT. Uve got wisdom in great measure I tell ya... Ure blessed!
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Olamiliann(f): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2015
When you open your border to refugees from Islamic countries what do you expect? People with good hearts are denied visa and yet you allow Iraq and the rest. This is an eye opener to other European countries. They will be at alert now. Because those people are over most countries pretending to be refugees.

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by ispeed(m): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2015
ISIS Expose .

ISIS are not Muslim.

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by specimenC: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2015
cocolacec:

The statement, posted on isis’ blog, according to a tweet by TRACterrorisim.org, reads, “O people crusaders: when you deploy forces in order to control the city Saladin and dreaming of Mosul, Sinjar, Haul, Tikrit or Huwaijah or dreaming Mayadin or Jarablus or Karmah or Tel Abyad or Al Qaim or Darnah or dream to reclaim the wilderness in the interior nigeria or master ‘Asy’asy Sinai desert sand, then surel, WE just want ROME and paris Insyallah before before ANDALUSIA (UKK

WRONG ANDALUSIA IS SPAIN AND NOT UK.ALL THE CITIES MENTIONEd BY SO CALLED ISIS ARE IN IRAQ AND SYRIA,Libya and Nigeria. Since hollande vowed merciless response these CITIES could be batttlegrounds for western mayhem TO overthrow their govts ,kill,maim and steal their resources.ISIS IS A FRANCHISE OF CIA AND WESTERN INTELLIGENCE.HAVE YOU EVER ASKED YOURSELVES WHERE THE LARGEST ARMS DEALERS IN THE WORLD ARE LOCATED? MUSLIM COUNTRIES DONT PRODUCE SOPHISTICATED WEAPONRY BUT THESE SO CALLED JACKALS (ISIS) AND BOKO HARAM HAVE THE LATEST WEAPONRY AND INTELLIGENCE. Which your military can never possess.Now I ask who is fooling who?

To even think that their blog has the word terrorism shows that it's just another cospiracy. If you only one can think outside the box. So a group supposedly fighting for God acknowledged that they are trully terrorist.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by olaitan9291(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The religion of piss at it again.

There shall be no world peace except Islam is eradicated. #fact

Your God will punish you for what you wrote.
Think before you post anything, out of billions hundreds are reportedly doing what is wrong.
Those perpetrators are minority and let me tell you if you forget.
There are many Rev./Pastors that reportedly usually engaged in some social vices such as raping, fraudulent act, cocaine trafficking to mention but a few. And Christians who are not pastors arrested for robbery, killing, selling of babies, join cultism and kill.

With these, can we conclude that christianity teaches them this or can we eradicate christianity in the world. So be rational.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by zeedof(m): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=ERAKAMUS post=40037378][/quote] astagafurulah may the almighty God forgive you, a lot if this in the bible that have seen but am not a religion fanatics and I have xtian as family and good friends. Also what is killing people like you is illiterate because you don't know you doing. You propaganding what you don't know. You guys are suffering from interpretation and truth.

Quran 9:123 said Muhammad Sarwar: Believers, fight the unbelievers near you for the cause of God so that they realize your strength and know that God is with the pious ones.

Looking at this, does it imply to kill? If you kill them how will they realize your strength and know that God is with the pious ones. May The Lord forgive you once more

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by samplegirl(f): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2015
kimond101:

Perhaps you are right. Their logic maybe based on ignorance as you just displayed.
Nothing like promised virgins for people who do evil.

To you it may be evil but to them they are carrying out Allah's instructions as given by Mohammed. Or do you argue virgins are not promised?

But if virgins are promised tell us who is promised virgins?

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by ispeed(m): 9:59am On Nov 15, 2015
Dear my people, I don't normally say much on religion in this forum, but on this ISIS issue I challenge anybody that want to know the truth about ISIS to ask me for prove. ISIS are not Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by macho44(m): 9:59am On Nov 15, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.
This ya own kind of Beggi Beggi ehn! na with authority ooo. www.dollarvista.com
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:59am On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

fool come and eradicate islam nw|see hw shallow dis fool sound|u knw nting abt international politics and dt y a pavert statement like dis could come out of ur dirty mouth|go and learn abt dis western conspiracy,go and study d architecture of alqaeda and isis b4 ur open ur retard mouth and comment nonesense on social media|
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by kingbus: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2015
ispeed:
Dear my people, I don't normally say much on religion in this forum, but on this ISIS issue I challenge anybody that want to know the truth about ISIS to ask me for prove. ISIS are not Muslim.
prove it that they are not Muslims.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Alexander001(m): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2015
kennyman2000:
i really dont understand the message but even if they're not planning an attack in Nigeria, our nation they made mentioned of in the statement could be giving a negative signal to the international world.

Anyone who understands the statement better should pls clarify us on what they meant..

May God help this nation.
That France is helping Nigeria in winning the war against insurgency in northern Nigeria
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by fredola77(m): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're so daft, So your imam told you that muslims are half of the world's population??

Google is your friend.

Sir, it will amaze u to know how these followers take what ever their clerics tell them hook-line-and-sinker as if they are some god. I live in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by possibilita(m): 10:04am On Nov 15, 2015
I don't know who to blame on BOKO HARAM in Nigeria and I still want to blame the moslem leaders, Y? Because if the teachers their followers to respect religion and be peaceful Boko Haram wudnt have been born.I can say same with ISIS
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by kimond101: 10:04am On Nov 15, 2015
samplegirl:

To you it may be evil but to them they are carrying out Allah's instructions as given by Mohammed. Or do you argue virgins are not promised?

But if virgins are promised tell us who is promised virgins?

Go and learn islam. And stop displaying ignorance. Get a Quran and read yourself.
Because your aim is to look for someone to argue with. Go to the source. Read the English Quran like a novel and tell me where murder is permissible
I am a muslim aswell and I read the Quran , I'm not a terrorist aswell as millions of muslims out there.
Peace onto you
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:05am On Nov 15, 2015
Menace2Society:
Give me Odua Republic now or make i follow Biafra sad
foool at it again
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by kingbus: 10:05am On Nov 15, 2015
Olamiliann:
When you open your border to refugees from Islamic countries what do you expect? People with good hearts are denied visa and yet you allow Iraq and the rest. This is an eye opener to other European countries. They will be at alert now. Because those people are over most countries pretending to be refugees.
it is too late ,there are thousands of suicide bomber now on EU soil just waiting for the right time yo strike

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by 6fit(f): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2015
politricks:
I dont understand what they meantWhether you like it or not, islam has come to stay and there is nothing you can do about it.

Everybody should try and read this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2736961/jihad-terrorism-suicide-bombing-classical

pls why are terorist not hiding under christenity? If not dat there is part of islam dat preach n propagate terorism

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by luluosas(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2015
You are welcome. Thanks for responding. Talk to you again after church service. God bless you
depressedsoul:

done
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2015
Baba God help dis countryyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by hardbody: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.

Getting a casual job shouldn't be that difficult. Go to pen cinema area. They recruit everyday. Suicide is cheap and u will invariably regret and struggle to make a come back before u breath ur last. Lastly, it's cold and lonely when u are dead.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by free2ryhme: 10:07am On Nov 15, 2015
TruthHurts1:
Boko Haram will end Nigeria

God will end your kind as you wish us evil as a nation ten fold shall be your portion even to your 10th generation
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

[size=15pt] Stupid people like you should be jailed b!tch... ISLAM is here and there is nothing you can do or say to change that. You must be some dumb pr!ck to even say that. [/size]
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by politricks: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2015
6fit:

pls why are terorist not hiding under christenity? If not dat there is part of islam dat preach n propagate terorism
If you cannot find the answer you seek in the link i posted, them am sorry i cant help you.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 10:11am On Nov 15, 2015
fredola77:

Sir, it will amaze u to know how these followers take what ever their clerics tell them hook-line-and-sinker as if they are some god. I live in the north.
Bros, I know them as much as you do. I've stayed in their midst for a while.

They're mostly brainwashed ragheads.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by cabaliciouscabal: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2015
politricks:
I dont understand what they meantWhether you like it or not, islam has come to stay and there is nothing you can do about it.

Everybody should try and read this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2736961/jihad-terrorism-suicide-bombing-classical

U ar not ashamed to say a wicked religion has come to stay.

A religion dat encourages slaughtering fellow mankind dat he or she can not create in cold Blood, may d gd Lord and dis is a xurse unto u and ur fellow Muslims dats ur lives will come to an end abruptly, and mind u is not only Muslims dat has monopoly of violence, I can assure u dat ur days ar numbered, once we christians get clearance from d Holy Spirit ,it shall be bricks for bricks, and bomb for bombs.

Ur xtintion is near d corner.

#animals

3 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2015
yahayya1a:

[size=15pt] Stupid people like you should be jailed b!tch... ISLAM is here and there is nothing you can do or say to change that. You must be some dumb pr!ck to even say that. [/size]

You must be a dead brained raghead mohammedan filth.

Go blow yourself up.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2015
holajeedayy:

my brother am not a muslim ,i know political world power are just retaliating each other under religion unbrela...now evry1 blame islam y not blame those that cause the whole issue bush and gordion brown and let dem be charge for world crime.....we thank god for russia and china

True talk.
The west is certainly responsible for all these wars.Look at what they did in Iraq and libya.Only after 15 years the uk prime minister apologized that they made mistake
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Adebowale89(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2015
what they are pointing out has nothing to do with launching attacks in Nigeria. they are referring to France govt on their always willingness to fight Islamist militants from which Nigeria is not excluded in those France govt wishes to help

don't bring panic to your thought, soon book haram will soon be among things of the past in Nigeria
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 10:15am On Nov 15, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

A religion dat encourages slaughtering fellow mankind dat he or she can not create in cold Blood, may d gd Lord and dis is a xurse unto u and ur fellow Muslims dats ur lives will come to an end abruptly, and mind u is not only Muslims dat has monopoly of violence, I can assure u dat ur days ar numbered, once we christians get clearance from d Holy Spirit ,it shall be bricks for bricks, and bomb for bombs.

#animals

grin grin @ "... Clearance from the Holy Spirit".

Nice one Bros. These mohammedan scums are like cancer ravaging the earth.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by cabaliciouscabal: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

SeverusSnape, although we do disagree on some issues, but my brother I agree with u totally on dis and I join use to say a BIG AMEN on dis, dey ar jst animals,

One of my prayer point to God is dat my Children should never get married to any Muslims, cus dey ar heartless human beings and at tyms u don't really know Wat dey want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by politricks: 10:24am On Nov 15, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

#animals
You sound like a biafran because they are the one that knows how to threaten up and down. Anyway, after you get your level six clearance from the holy spirit, do what pleases your mind. All i know is islam does not support violence and the link i posted attest to that fact.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.