Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria (102806 Views)

Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US / Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video) / India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by SenJoe(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2015
Now this stupid group is dragging us into a mess.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Nelkoko: 6:59am On Nov 15, 2015
Isis have already taken Northern Nigeria with uncle bura 1 of dia commander on d throne

4 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by mohammad11: 6:59am On Nov 15, 2015
ISIS, BOKOHARAM etc
Ur end is near
INSHA ALLAH

5 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Adesiji77: 6:59am On Nov 15, 2015
"Interior Nigeria"?
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by MARKone(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2015
#Pray4Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Bonapart(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2015
Ahhh! There they are again, mohammed's brainwashed people

4 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by adjoviomole(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2015
Now we criosly need to pray. But is der a prophecy in d quran dat islam will dominate d world?

I'd rather die dan bcom a muslim. Islam really needs to reform dat religion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by adonbilivit: 7:00am On Nov 15, 2015
end time
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by oluwashola4me(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2015
GOD IS WITH US!
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Boy101(m): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2015
God pass them.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by abbeygreen1: 7:01am On Nov 15, 2015
Islamic terrorist...Nigeria is fortified by God...u can take Sambisa

5 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by NOBODYY: 7:01am On Nov 15, 2015
Jesus christ shocked shocked
Time to get my charms back on...

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by abeniagbon(m): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2015
THEY ARE GETTing Mad for grounding boko haram. That's why they mentioning nigeria. They don't want anyone to support nigeria when it come to help or deploy soldier to nigeria. That what I think.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Encyclopedia1: 7:02am On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The religion of piss at it again.

There shall be no world peace except Islam is eradicated. #fact

Really? Like the crusade if those days? No support to them but try to be objective and leave Islam out of it.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Elobyte: 7:02am On Nov 15, 2015
Yes nigeria is involved.our president is d first suspect

10 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by NOBODYY: 7:03am On Nov 15, 2015
Elobyte:
Yes nigeria is involved.our president is d first suspect
#ReceiveSense

7 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 15, 2015
They should in matter of urgency bomb the hell out of these hausa/fulani Islamists!
Buhari should get ready to fight dual war!
Once Biafra hit, the Islamic state will also cease the opportunity to expand their caliphate!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by anibi9674: 7:04am On Nov 15, 2015
please they should live our poor country out of this .
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by NOBODYY: 7:04am On Nov 15, 2015
adjoviomole:
Now we criosly need to pray. But is der a prophecy in d quran dat islam will dominate d world?

I'd rather die dan bcom a muslim. Islam really needs to reform dat religion
I think so
Thats basically what thier jihad is about
One religion all over the world

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by hugoboss70(m): 7:04am On Nov 15, 2015
psucc:
They are emphatic on Sahara and that implies North. Let them have what they bargained and sort after - if Jonathan wins, we will make the country ungovernable for him.
One brother to another. Try reading tru what ur about posting b4 doing so dat way ur post may just make more sense to all of us, u inclusive. Cheers bro and have a splendid service in church.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Gboliwe: 7:04am On Nov 15, 2015
At this point, all those Nigerians praying for France should re-channel their endeavour, call on others too and let's pray for Nigeria.

In another news, the hypocrite terrorist in power is condemning attack in France but same thing has been happening longer than he can remember here. Even his brothers are slaying able men in the north central and he isn't raising an eyebrow against it. Lord have Mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Pesuzok(m): 7:04am On Nov 15, 2015
I think they are trying to say if the forces (including nigerian army, kurdish forces, e.t.c) are taking over their conquered territories, they then have to take paris and rome.

4 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by ezebunafo(m): 7:05am On Nov 15, 2015
I think what they meant by deploying troops. To the interior dessert in nigeria is the currently onslaught against bokoharam in sambisa,sambisa can be liken to a desert,u know the way Arabs and Chinese interprets in English is different,sometime it's hard to decipher so in a nut shell they are pained by the killing of their members in sambisa,remember bh has earlier pledge alliance to isis.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Frenchkiss564: 7:05am On Nov 15, 2015
well, boko haram is affiliated to ISIS and aljazeera once disclosed that NE Nigeria is ISIS base in west Africa. boko haram is really bigger than we think it is. terrorism is not a joke

4 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by MosquitoLaps(m): 7:05am On Nov 15, 2015
What is the worst they could possibly do that Boko Haram hasn't done?
Mtcheeew. Airport security has been beefed up sha

by the way, who translated this crap? Since when did Andalusia become the United kingdom?
Biko, it is Spain o. Don't get us confused, please.

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 15, 2015
kimond101:
God help us cause we are in the end times.
ISIS and Boko Haram don't know what they are fighting for because myself and many other muslims don't support what they are fighting for.

sorry broda, u have spoken very well. May God bless you and your family. But the best thing to do for your family is to stay away from teachings of mohamed. that guy is a blood sucker.

6 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by yorke1: 7:05am On Nov 15, 2015
Nigeria I sorry for you.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Blessed2252: 7:06am On Nov 15, 2015
Yes I think Nigeria should be concerned because Nigeria is one of the Islamic Nations. Hence, they believe we should be advocating for the Islamic caliphate and not war against bokoharam. I hope Buhari and his fashion show ministers wake up and tell themselves the truth about politicizing this bokoharam issue has to stop! Terrorists have no religion-when ISIS hit they will not spare even the Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Dawdy(m): 7:06am On Nov 15, 2015
America is Isis. Any who fails to understand this is a slowpoke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by jonahjegs(m): 7:06am On Nov 15, 2015
psucc:
They are emphatic on Sahara and that implies North. Let them have what they bargained and sort after - if Jonathan wins, we will make the country ungovernable for him.

Your point?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.