Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria (102748 Views)

Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US / Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video) / India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by OXYGEN01: 9:04am On Nov 15, 2015
ISIS even knows nigeria is an interior country
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by GeneralTopic: 9:05am On Nov 15, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.

Bros nawa for u o!!! Just take heart, we'll pray for u!
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by fabulous01(m): 9:08am On Nov 15, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.

Send ur CV to me: ur minimum qualification take take u abv expectation!
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by BABANGBALI: 9:09am On Nov 15, 2015
its islam against the World,the religion of piss will always lose.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by BABANGBALI: 9:11am On Nov 15, 2015
depressedsoul:

eyaaaaaaaa,sorry bro,i pray God sees you through soonest
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by succyreal(m): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2015
Very serious concern for Nigerians, Ideology of people should be a top priority and we all should arise against evil things and do right.

Mr presido and apc please remember your promise "that u will defeat terrorism"
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2015
psucc:
They are emphatic on Sahara and that implies North. Let them have what they bargained and sort after - if Jonathan wins, we will make the country ungovernable for him.
big foool wit coconut head|u lack wisdom and dt y u still believe ds tales|instead of u to lampoon coconut head jonathan for handling boko haram wit kid glooves at d rudimentary stage of their heinous activities u did nt bt rather decide to tie ur self wit dis senseless bandwagon dt some element make d country ungovernable for him wic him d den c in c is quick to use as defence|
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by 1stdammy: 9:18am On Nov 15, 2015
kimond101:

I also want to ask when someone is comitting fornication and the girl is screaming 'Oh my God' or 'Jesus' who is she calling on?

Calling someone's name doesn't justify the person being in support of the evil they are committing.
guy we are talking about killing innocents lives here for crying out loud!!!! KILLING!! Lives are bieng lost here...........
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by ERAKAMUS: 9:18am On Nov 15, 2015
politricks:
If they taught us to kill and bomb and every muslim were to follow that teaching, do you think you would still be alive by now.
OGBENI SHAME ON ISILAM.

#NOHARDFEELINGS.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by makzeze: 9:19am On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

hehehehehehehehehehe grin

TUFIA!!!... I WOULD RATHER BECOME AN INSANE MAN THAN ACCEPT ISLAM.
you are already a big tine insane man for insulting Islam, if you dont know.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by nairaman66(m): 9:24am On Nov 15, 2015
politricks:
I dont understand what they meantWhether you like it or not, islam has come to stay and there is nothing you can do about it.

Everybody should try and read this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2736961/jihad-terrorism-suicide-bombing-classical

Islam a religion of blighted reasoning and war!
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by tmxme(m): 9:24am On Nov 15, 2015
Yeh! Nigeria Don die o. cry way to Ghana. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 15, 2015
makzeze:
you are already a big tine insane man for insulting Islam, if you dont know.

No you are insane for following an insane and terrorist religion. Keep defending your evil ideology and keep being brainwashed by a murderous story cooked up by a child molester called Mohammed

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by zeedof(m): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2015
chikids:

A religion of peace indeed!!!, Is it not the same quran that said " kill the infidels". My question now is, who are the infidels the quran talked about ?. Is it not the same quran that said " a prophet should not take up slaves until he(the prophet) has killed and killed and is tired of killing. How then is islam the religion of peace ?
astagafurulah may almighty Allah(God) forgive you. One of the greatest sin is propaganding, never say what you don't know. You quote without verse and if you know the verse what is the interpretation, there is different between Muslim and Islam, Islam is the religion while Muslim are the people practicing the Religion. Islam is the religion of PEACE
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by tmxme(m): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2015
Abeg, No start Boko Haram war for here again o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by ERAKAMUS: 9:30am On Nov 15, 2015
zeedof:
Islam is a Religion of PISS.

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by ALEXIS0240: 9:30am On Nov 15, 2015
kimond101:
God help us cause we are in the end times.
ISIS and Boko Haram don't know what they are fighting for because myself and many other muslims don't support what they are fighting for.
Killing of innocent people is forbidden.

P.S
To the poster below me,
I'll advise you learn about Islam from genuine source because some misguided people are comitting evil with th embarassede name of islam doesn't mean islam and muslims are in support.
I know you have muslim friends who you trust even more than some Christian friends.
Terrorism has no religion.
Both muslims and Christians are victims of casualties. Now tell me who are they fighting for since they are killing their muslim brothers and sisters if they were true muslims?
they are fighting for Allah who all Muslims pray to.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by ispeed(m): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCdE_L8KIJM

CIA is ISIS. . Please my people be wise try to do research on ISIS.

All this is political world power
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by ERAKAMUS: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2015
ISILAM IS JUST A USELESS RELIGION.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The religion of piss at it again.

There shall be no world peace except Islam is eradicated. #fact
Foól

And you practicing religion of adultery and ritualists

Were r.father have sex with innocent boys and girls and pastors smuggle cocain and use human to do blood rituals

Oloriburuku
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 15, 2015
fabulous01:

Send ur CV to me: ur minimum qualification take take u abv expectation!

i dont have your email
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by samplegirl(f): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2015
kimond101:
God help us cause we are in the end times.
ISIS and Boko Haram don't know what they are fighting for because myself and many other muslims don't support what they are fighting for.
Killing of innocent people is forbidden.

P.S
To the poster below me,
I'll advise you learn about Islam from genuine source because some misguided people are comitting evil with the name of islam doesn't mean islam and muslims are in support.
I know you have muslim friends who you trust even more than some Christian friends.
Terrorism has no religion.
Both muslims and Christians are victims of casualties. Now tell me who are they fighting for since they are killing their muslim brothers and sisters if they were true muslims?

I know who they are fighting for. They are fighting for Allah.

Prophet Mohammed came with the message from Allah to kill and be ready to be killed in order to go to heaven and enjoy several virgins. They are killing for their god, Allah.

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by softtouch2(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2015
ISIL representative has been on Nairaland for a while too, that is not a surprise.
Some are moderator too, especially mactunji and cohorts.

I maybe banned for posting this, that is just the truth.

It always amaze me when so called “educated” follow barbarians blindly.

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by kimond101: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2015
Bsc:

Yes killing of (innocent) people is forbidden in islam, while In christianity killing is forbidden.. Other wise... It is permitted to kill people who offends u in islam cuz they are not innocent ... Can u figure out the difference?

Not logical.
If the person is a murderer and found guilty he can be killed in the court if law. That's what guilty means
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by wiseoneking: 9:39am On Nov 15, 2015
politricks:
I dont understand what they meantWhether you like it or not, islam has come to stay and there is nothing you can do about it.

Everybody should try and read this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2736961/jihad-terrorism-suicide-bombing-classical
terrorist ALERT!

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by specimenC: 9:40am On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The religion of piss at it again.

There shall be no world peace except Islam is eradicated. #fact

You can never have sense no matter how hard you try, am sure you got stacked fufu as brain. So world war1 and 2, civil wars, genocides, apatheid, crusades were all cause by islam?.. hypocrisy at it peak, why can't u just say religion is the problem of the world. E-idiots.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by samsard(m): 9:42am On Nov 15, 2015
EternalBeing:
These people belong to the devil. Truth is, all of us would die. Yes, we need to try to prevent untimely death but you don't know for certain how u will die (bitter truth). Genuine Christians are not afraid of death. The genuine Christians they killed would soon be risen to live forever while the killers would weep and gnash their teeth forever in Hell Fire! JESUS is coming soon, REPENT!!!

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned
to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike
up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total
stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God,
or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"Okay," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask
you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same
stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns
out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence,
thinks about it and exclaimed "Oh my God, I have no idea" immediately he retorted " there is no God" but the deed has been done.
To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss
God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don't know shit?"

And then she went back to reading her book.

"Can man's 6cm brain know all about GOD that created an immeasurable universe? Even the greatest scientists with their giant mainframe computer technologies have not known 1 trillionth of the Universe, they can't even explain the Hand that hangs the Sun on nothing; it has not fallen form where HE placed it, the Hand that keeps the earth; not to veer off ever since it's been orbiting the Sun. The ALMIGHTY is immeasurable MIGHTY indeed!!!"
The hand that hangs the Sun on nothing is known as 'gravity'. that "6cm" brain can understand fundamental physics when taught and properly exercised. Well, fundamental physics explains the universe at its most basic level but you don't know that. Obviously your own brain fills the gaps in its ignorance with with unfounded and unproven beliefs and myths that have no substance in reality. + there obviously are also differences in the digestive tracts of animals even if they eat the same things and they are all evolutionary adaptive features. No wonder some people tag you guys "Religitards". Also, its the same attitude of expecting a reward in death that religious terrorists possess that makes them so dangerous to the rest of us. Not being afraid of death does not make the world a better place.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by kimond101: 9:45am On Nov 15, 2015
samplegirl:

I know who they are fighting for. They are fighting for Allah.

Prophet Mohammed came with the message from Allah to kill and be ready to be killed in order to go to heaven and enjoy several virgins. They are killing for their god, Allah.

Perhaps you are right. Their logic maybe based on ignorance as you just displayed.
Nothing like promised virgins for people who do evil.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by makzeze: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2015
lovings:

No you are insane for following an insane and terrorist religion. Keep defending your evil ideology and keep being brainwashed by a murderous story cooked up by a child molester called Mohammed
thanks. recieve some sense.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Horlufemi(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2015
ayoolanr:

You are a heartless beast!!!! Not fit to be classified as a human in anyway!!!

He should drink sniper on time hate. Because u no get job. Why u no go construction site.

We don't need people who will commit suicide, we need people who can face their life challenges.

If he commits suicide I will wake him up and charge him for murder and sentence him to death by hanging.

I have sniper if you need it.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by specimenC: 9:50am On Nov 15, 2015
If the christians and the atheist on this thread believe so much that islam is such a bad idea. Why don't you convince the muslim in the house to convert, most especially that idiotic severusnail who has made it lifegoal to say thrash about islam. Hitler tried so hard to kille all d jews, he couldn't. Even ameriacn couldn't finish all d red Indians in America and a slowpoke is calling for over 1billion muslims to b killed. If over 1billion muslims are radicals or potential terrorists as most of you claim, don't you think the world wouldnt have burn already!
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Ariemuogaga: 9:51am On Nov 15, 2015
The statement is designed to weaken nations efforts against their strongholds, of which As d statement alleged Interior Northern Nigeria is one. Looking at it, this is one of many ways just to dissuade the ongoing international terrorist task force ground attacks on Sinaj and others projected strongholds of 'IS' forces. To Nigeria Armed forces, the intent of the message is clear, do not renege in your bid to clear off these elements against humanity with stronger vigor, especially through more coordinated and fearless ground battles, this is where it hurt them most. Same message to the world over, more world powers even other nations, should sign in for the battle against IS, with this their exit and possible exile is certain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64