Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF (57235 Views)

Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / APC Akwa-Ibom Youths Write Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by sham8co(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
look at these idiots doe d east have oil? we all know oil is from south south. Stop making noise there is oil every WHR in Nigeria. 5 Northern states have it in commercial quantity. U guyz will die with hunger.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Armaggedon: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
coolcalm13:

The unfortunate thing is that they didn't experience it ,they still thing its just stories. Abeg they shld calm down I can't imagine ving such an experience.
igbo youth didnt experience it as well as hausa fulani youths.

2015 is not 1967

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
cheesy As a Yoruba man, I laugh as I watch things unfold. Two stubborn irrational rams are about to lock horns, one is stronger and more violent the other is boastful..... At the end of the day my self and my people will keep our emotions to heart at any outcome;

Division - welcome
War - welcome
Defeat of the weaker braggadocio - welcome
Unity - welcome.

Like my saying goes, only fool drums for battle when understanding can bring the same outcome.

Eitherways, odua will grow from grace to grace, Lagbara Olorun ti o da aiye ati orun Ase!!

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by kingk(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
princemillla:

No offence - what are the igbo's wealth?

I hope it's not Niger delta oil.

Pls who is/are Niger-Deltans?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by XBLadez: 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
[s]
simplycarro:
The Hebbbooess are trying hard to hide the obvious fact that their miscreants and IPOB touts attacked Northerners in Gambia street, Mile 2 and Diobu in PHC.
The question is why did they attack the Northerners in PH and not in the SE?
Once you are chased away from the North, just head to the SE, and not anywhere to the SW, you are no longer welcome.
[/s]
Your Yoruba mom must be an idiot for not eating you up after birth. Where is the main stage of the protest? I guess you don't know. But you'd rather open your ewedu mouth to spew rubbish against Igbos. May thunder divide your family!

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
Awon flath.ead... Poor parasites cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by FisifunKododada: 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedboy01:
just don't get me upset angry sad
U just carry Igbo matter for head, are u more Igbo than me Read my comment again!!! Am pro Biafra, but what happens to the investments and properties of my brothers when Biafra get head Oh! U want them to return to SE empty handed and start all over again U think is easy

Please shut the fucck up angry

cool N na bia: IF YOU ARE PRO BIAFRAN WHY ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT INVESTMENTS? IS BIAFRA NOT MORE VALUABLE THAN MONEY?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by manny4life(m): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
ALISMILE:
go check and find out d quantity! Not even enough to cater for d daily need of one state in d SE!

I don't have time for technicalities, you said and I quote

ALISMILE:
Foooool! Which oil dey east?

The SE does not run on oil, we're industrious in nature which you already know. For instance, Anambra is like one of the few states with a low allocation but when CBN collated data on the top 5 states with highest cash deposits, it ranked no 4, what does that tell you?

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
chrisbaba1:
cheesy As a Yoruba man, I laugh as I watch things unfold. Two stubborn irrational rams are about to lock horns, one is stronger and more violent the other is boastful..... At the end of the day my self and my people will keep our emotions to heart at any outcome;

Division - welcome
War - welcome
Defeat of the weaker braggadocio - welcome
Unity - welcome.

Like our saying goes, only fool drums for battle when understanding can bring the same outcome.

Eitherways, odua will grow from grace to grace, Lagbara Olorun ti o da aiye ati orun Ase!!
cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by FisifunKododada: 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
demielvis:
Lol abookis.
If Biafrans unallied and with matchetes and ogbunigwe and locally made guns could engage nigeria (that was allied with 2world powers supplying them with ammunitions) in a war for 3 whole years 45 years ago.
Then what will happen when they come allied and with technology?
I pirry hausa/fulanis and yolobas.

cool The ONLY offensive by Biafra during the civil war was carried out by a YORUBA man who fought on your side. You Yeeboos are cowards. Just chestbeating. Nothing more.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by fr3do(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Henry22:
please i want to ask a quetion, if fortunatly Biafra breakes out of nigeria what will happen to the yorubas and the middle belt states like plataeu, kaduna and nasarawa cos i am serving in plataeu state and to tell you the truth, they are really suffering in the hands of the fulanis you hear of killings almost everyday.

Walaii The injustice done to the people of the middle belt saddens me.
But what can I do? nothing! those guys themselves are Igbophobic by default.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Jaymaestro:
Bad day to be Inter-tribal .Lol

Lol, hausa igbo? Or igbo Yoruba? Either is not looking good mehn cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
omikele:
u people have started ooo...igbos don't start a fire u can't quench. u wanted change u've it now n still complaining. think of ur people in the north, think of the consequence.

Biafrans agitators are protesting for peace freedom, so if they fulanis in the northern parts of the zoo republic of bamboos and monkeys want to take it violently, so be it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
I smell trouble...
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
manny4life:

I don't have time for technicalities, you said and I quote

The SE does not run on oil, we're industrious in nature which you already know. For instance, Anambra is like one of the few states with a low allocation but when CBN collated data on the top 5 states with highest cash deposits, it ranked no 4, what does that tell you?
so how many indegeneous industry do you have in alaibo and what are there contributions to Nigeria's GDP?
FisifunKododada:

cool The ONLY offensive by Biafra during the civil war was carried out by a YORUBA man who fought on your side. You Yeeboos are cowards. Just chestbeating. Nothing more.

Oh yes you stupid indeed.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Henry22(m): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
manny4life:

But Owerri is an oil producing state, at least according to the Revenue Mobilization Fiscal Allocation Commission (RMFAC), and Anambra is set to join the league if I'm correct.
my friend are you sure you are from the south east as you claim,who told you that owerri is a state?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by FisifunKododada: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
cool Anyone who thinks Igbos will get Biafra without another civil war is a joker. Kanu knows that. As long as MOST Nigerians do not want to break up the country, the Igbos will have to fight for it. Unfortunately for them, its a battle they will lose again as history repeats itself.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by millionaireman: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lol,
How many Biafrans are still left in the north since Boko? Any Biafran still left in the north now is on his own.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by cheruv: 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
FisifunKododada:

Are you talking of Viktor Pancho the traitor
Thank God we had him shot! grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by manny4life(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
so how many indegeneous industry do you have in alaibo and what are there contributions to Nigeria's GDP?

Lmao at GDP... Go and ask CBN that question when they collated the data. Better yet, go and ask NBS director (Yemi Kale) who's been accused of altering data. For more information, visit the PAP programs which has the SE with the lowest poverty rate. Continue thriving on your GDP, I don't have time for foolish arguments.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by AfroKnight: 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
The unprovoked attack on northerners in PH was a very bad move. Violence often gives birth to more violence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by millionaireman: 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
FisifunKododada:
cool Anyone who thinks Igbos will get Biafra without another civil war is a joker. Kanu knows that. As long as MOST Nigerians do not want to break up the country, the Igbos will have to fight for it. Unfortunately for them, its a battle they will lose again as history repeats itself.

Mugu, Oyibos fought the first war for you to win Biafra back to One Nigeria. No Oyibo is ready to fight again to keep Nigeria one, more so, after all the Boko atrocities.

Pray there shall be no war because this is a democracy and there is referendum to decide issues like Biafra agitation. If you resort to war by refusing referendum and refusing Biafra going, by the time you finish the shots in the guns now in Nigeria's stock, you can't even buy more to fire. And with what money shall you be buying weapons? Oil money? Lol!!!

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by philemonemenike(m): 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
am too big to been deceived....
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Stolen: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
2015 is finally here. This year must not pass us by.

RIP to the Zoo.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by manny4life(m): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
Henry22:
my friend are you sure you are from the south east as you claim,who told you that owerri is a state?

Of course you're new to NL because if you aren't, you wouldn't ask this question. Even if I made an error using the capital instead of (Imo) as a state, then again, I'd expect you to be intelligent enough to understand the message. Then again, it defeats the whole purpose.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by DandyWalker(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
Rose2014:

Sorry I mistook your moniker for one Yoruba guy like that

However You don't get my point
What's the point of investing outside Igbo land(in the name of one Nigeria) and watch it go down the drain because of one cartoon in Denmark?
Let me ask u one question sir. If you were born Yoruba or Hausa, would you commit suicide? It marvels me the way people go about this issue of tribalism. Now, the ibos are agitating for Biafra, pls who are going to b their leaders if eventually they succeed? Is it not still these present Igbo leaders? Are they better in terms of integrity than any other leaders from other parts of Nigeria? The truth is, most of our leaders are bad irrespective of tribe! I'm not saying you should not be a tribalist, but just remember that nobody had a chance to choose his tribe. Again, I am Yoruba, and I dare say that the kind of privilege igbos enjoy in Yoruba land, a Yoruba can never enjoy such in Igbo land. Ibos have been commisionners , held various positions. In fact, the university where I graduated, on two occasions, ibo guys became the SUG president, not to talk of faculty and departmental presidents. I have been to the east, a Yoruba guy can never be given such opportunity. We should be realistic. This tribalism must stop! I could have been created Fulani after all!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by sniperr007(m): 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
basilo101:
I dont understand them, do they want division or not??

E taya me oh. If dey don't bliv in d entity called Nigeria, dey shud talk

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by XBLadez: 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
Rose2014:

Sorry I mistook your moniker for one Yoruba guy like that

However You don't get my point
What's the point of investing outside Igbo land(in the name of one Nigeria) and watch it go down the drain because of one cartoon in Denmark?
Any fool still pitching his tent in the enemy's camp should bear the consequences. Nothing can stop the movement

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Progress2468(m): 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
princemillla:

No offence - what are the igbo's wealth?

I hope it's not Niger delta oil.

Ignoramus that doesn't know Abia, and Imo state is Niger Delta
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
demielvis:
Lol abookis.
If Biafrans unallied and with matchetes and ogbunigwe and locally made guns could engage nigeria (that was allied with 2world powers supplying them with ammunitions) in a war for 3 whole years 45 years ago.
Then what will happen when they come allied and with technology?
I pirry hausa/fulanis and yolobas.

Stop all this arrogance. Dialogue and referendums is d way u get a country. Not by force or violence. Based on dt pogrom ojukwu cld have easily left Nigeria thru dialogue but he started making selfish demands and declared war. And do u know why? because 70% of d military at DT time were Igbo. They were strong and had a lot of military officers who schooled abroad. Not what u described up there.

These youths are saying they will have a zero tolerance policy to ipob attacking hausas. They didn't say they don't want u to go. Why do u guys always start sthn d wrong way until shit hits d fan?

History looks like its abt to repeat itself. The same way Igbo and yorubas were not on d same page in d 60's (due to d abuse they received from Igbos b4 d Midwest region was formed), d same friction has happened again, because of an election.

Just like nzeogwu was SO SURE in his interview DT Nigeria will not go to war but should easily give in to ojukwus demands, is d same way some of us are so sure nothing will happen.

The common thread & root of all this is still this ur Igbo trait of supremacy. You wanted federalism BY FORCE, no other region wanted it. You got it as a result of d coup. You wanted confederation again by force, u declared war because Nigeria didn't give u. Now u want presidency abi is it federalism again BY FORCE. Must every change u want be by force??

Pls receive sense and go ur way wtout violence. I don't have visa biko.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Calls Woman 'Thug' At Constitution Review Hearing (Video) / Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers / Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.