Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF (57239 Views)

Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / APC Akwa-Ibom Youths Write Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by gretblue: 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
They want it all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by wiseoneking: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
chesterlee:

http://leadership.ng/news/474994/biafra-agitation-arewa-youths-write-acf-nef
this is what the igbos are asking for, arewa boys helping them to quicken the thing.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
cheruv:

Are you talking of Viktor Pancho the traitor
Thank God we had him shot! grin
No. It was col banjo in d Midwest DT fought for Biafra. Benjamin adekunle brought him down to size. In yorubaland there's still a saying "oleku ija ore". The fight was intense at ore.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by IGBOSON1: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
wordcat:

Good question.

Anyone who hate Kanu's way should suggest a better way.

^^^Not only suggest, but act on it as well! Talk is cheap!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Rotimi47: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
demielvis:
Lol abookis.
If Biafrans unallied and with matchetes and ogbunigwe and locally made guns could engage nigeria (that was allied with 2world powers supplying them with ammunitions) in a war for 3 whole years 45 years ago.
Then what will happen when they come allied and with technology?
I pirry hausa/fulanis and yolobas.
Stop all your silly lies! Igbos got training, sophisticated weapons and men from France, Portugal, cote di'vore, Gabon and several other European & African countries.

So you mean all those white guy killed flying your war planes and those killed leading your fight on the battlefields are ghosts? Or all the tanks, war planes, artilleries, assault riffles, action bolts, grenades etc used by Igbos are tape rules?

The 1967 civil war started like play like play, with some people throwing words around anyhow! People are gradually getting irritated by your funny ways of agitation as you started with hatred for we the Yorubas then the Hausas and later the Fulanis, then you dragged the Edos into it and your people have started insulting the Ijaws for over a week now!

The elderly ones say" A child who says he won't allow his mum to sleep, that child too won't sleep'.

1967 civil war was a different ball game as some tribes still pittied you even if your actions through which you killed Yoruba, hausa, fulani, edo leaders lead to the civil war but people pittied you initially because of the innocent Igbos killed in Northern reprisals.

2015 is going to be a different ball game except you people follow your agitation through politically rather than all your funny threats which ain't even 1/100% of the one that lead to the civil war.

War is not chocolate because once it starts one party most be defeated/have a higher casualty before it stops and this time around, some people will want to do so convincingly.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
The balkanization of Nigeria is imminent .

After you have send the easterners back east and recall your pple in the East, hope you don't expect the eastern oil to continue flowing down North. If the easterner in the North lose their businesses, the North will in return lose the oil flow. Na so
foool wic of d eastern state hs oil?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by gretblue: 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
The moment you lost an election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by applord: 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
Rotimi47:
Stop all your silly lies! Igbos got training, sophisticated weapons and men from France, Portugal, cote di'vore, Gabon and several other European & African countries.

So you mean all those white guy killed flying your war planes and those killed leading your fight on the battlefields are ghosts? Or all the tanks, war planes, artilleries, assault riffles, action bolts, grenades etc used by Igbos are tape rules?

The 1967 civil war started like play like play, with some people throwing words around anyhow! People are gradually getting irritated by your funny ways of agitation as you started with hatred for we the Yorubas then the Hausas and later the Fulanis, then you dragged the Edos into it and your people have started insulting the Ijaws for over a week now!

The elderly ones say" A child who says he won't allow his mum to sleep, that child too won't sleep'.

1967 civil war was a different ball game as some tribes still pittied you even if your actions through which you killed Yoruba, hausa, fulani, edo leaders lead to the civil war but people pittied you initially because of the innocent Igbos killed in Northern reprisals.

2015 is going to be a different ball game except you people follow your agitation through politically rather that all your funny threats which ain't even 1/100% of the one that lead to the civil war.

War is not chocolate because once it starts one party most be defeated/have a higher casualty before it stops and this time around, some people will want to do so convincingly.

And after the war, things will just get back to normalcy ?

No country survives two civil wars. If they is a war now, Nigeria is dead and buried !!!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by XBLadez: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
DandyWalker:
Let me ask u one question sir. If you were born Yoruba or Hausa, would you commit suicide? It marvels me the way people go about this issue of tribalism. Now, the ibos are agitating for Biafra, pls who are going to b their leaders if eventually they succeed? Is it not still these present Igbo leaders? Are they better in terms of integrity than any other leaders from other parts of Nigeria? The truth is, most of our leaders are bad irrespective of tribe! I'm not saying you should not be a tribalist, but just remember that nobody had a chance to choose his tribe. Again, I am Yoruba, and I dare say that the kind of privilege igbos enjoy in Yoruba land, a Yoruba can never enjoy such in Igbo land. Ibos have been commisionners , held various positions. In fact, the university where I graduated, on two occasions, ibo guys became the SUG president, not to talk of faculty and departmental presidents. I have been to the east, a Yoruba guy can never be given such opportunity. We should be realistic. This tribalism must stop! I could have been created Fulani after all!
You only see things from one angle, definitely the one that favours you. Can you quantify the weight of investments the Igbos have built in the Yoruba states, thus helping them develop their land. How many Yorubas invest in the SE? And yet you'd be the first to chant 'One Nigeria'. It's an issue of "wash my hand and I wash yours". We help you develop your land.....the list you can do for us is award us small titles. If Igbos eventually leave Lagos, people would start renting flats 10k per annum

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedboy01:
pro Biafra is when I abandon my properties and returned to Biafra empty handed

See u guys have no idea what those greedy mofos will do to Igbos when Biafra get head with the way ipob is going about it

I'm proudly Igbo, I believed in Biafra but not in kanu's ways
i respect ur piece of writeup very enlightening|

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by gretblue: 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
The moment you tagged other regions has your political enemies

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by applord: 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ahmedhussain3463:

Almajari !

Imo and Abia is part of the Niger delta. Anambra to join shortly, you can kill yourself now !!!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
manny4life:

Lmao at GDP... Go and ask CBN that question when they collated that data. Better yet, go and ask NBS director who's been accused of falsifying information. For more information, visit the PAP programs which has the SE with the lowest poverty rate. Continue thriving on your GDP, I don't have time for foolish arguments.

lol ... You sound like a typical ibo.. Any information against Igbo is falsified and sw media propaganda but will shout to high heaven and accepting information that massage Igbo's ego even if it's from a blog... I'm sure you will be the first to praise NBS if they suddenly say south east is the richest in the country..
For the record, you sister in alaibo told us we have biggest economy in Africa and sw contributes 75% to the GDP ..
Your sister also falsified this?

Igbo are industrious but you cannot tell us the industries own by IBO in alaibo.. Ridiculous.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by CyberWolf: 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
The the northern animals bring it on. Any Igbo man still resident in the north without a contingency plan is on his own. The time is here..The zoo must fall..
I will be very disappointed if these northern terrorists fail to carry out their threat angry

#VivaBiafra

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Stolen: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
gretblue:
The moment you lost an election
[size=18pt]
Looks more like the Yoruba President.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
princemillla:

No offence - what are the igbo's wealth?

I hope it's not Niger delta oil.
lol brose na ur oil b d wealth dey always talk abt o
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
these people dont know war. Even Ojukwu was better prepared.... Population decrease underway again, and its so sad.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by ldpele(m): 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
princemillla:

No offence - what are the igbo's wealth?

I hope it's not Niger delta oil.
u prefer it the way danjuma parade himself with it?
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Rotimi47: 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
applord:

And after the war, things will just get back to normalcy ?

No country survives two civil wars. If they is a war now, Nigeria is dead and buried !!!
You people keep saying the same thing, its better for you to do your agitation politically as Sudan got it independence politically as the barrel of the guns lead them nowhere but if you believe you can go all the way by starting another civil war; then give it a try as the outcome will simply clear your doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Stolen: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
Sudan, Ethiopia all died after the second war. Nigeria is already dead. The Zoo is falling.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Jaymaestro(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Lol, hausa igbo? Or igbo Yoruba? Either is not looking good mehn cheesy
The latter , tho . Hahaa. However , There are cons on both sides. It is a shame one of these cons could lead to anguish and self-destruction , if not annihilation as it always has been.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by cheruv: 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
janellemonae:

No. It was col banjo in d Midwest DT fought for Biafra. Benjamin adekunle brought him down to size. In yorubaland there's still a saying "oleku ija ore". The fight was intense at ore.
In French history, they've the battles of Verdun
In Italian history they've the battles of Isonzo

In Yoruba history you guys would've the battles of Ore bkos when Biafra comes,we'd make sure that Yorubaland is bled white through disastrous invasions whose point of origin would be at Ore. Even when we're not invading, we'd play off Yoruba subgroups against each other,afterall most Igbos would love a replay of the Kiriji wars smiley
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by wiseoneking: 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedboy01:
I saw this coming..... but my igbo brothers no de hear word. After their bitter experience with biafran civil war, was not expecting any reasonable igbo man to carry their business out of igboland!!! If biafra come get head now, what will happen to their investments and properties Another wasted wealth to the lazy abok!s and ndi ofe nmanus sad angry
Wailing for the igbos. Lol You always remind them of their truely massive investment in your land and in the north but when they start to boast of their Domination of nigeria in 60% of the happenings in Naija, you will start calling them chest beaters. Remember they lost all before but recovered more than those that never loose a pin. Believe it or leave it, igbos are Gods people, powerful than their neigbours, even without presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by uplay(m): 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

After you have send the easterners back east and recall your pple in the East, hope you don't expect the eastern oil to continue flowing down North. If the easterner in the North lose their businesses, the North will in return lose the oil flow. Na so
Ahmedhussain3463:
wisdomguy4u:

....and you will also feed on the grass, why do you think the north are parasiting on you....do you think they don't contribute anything to this nation??

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
For me, the diverse shades of history disclosed by this thread is indicative of the need for the UN to clarify the status of the people groups in the region before throwing its weight behind the inalienable rights of the Igbo to self-determination.
I may sound unpopular but methinks the best option for the Igbo is not Biafra but reentrance. Reentrance into Nigeria by way of reorienting the next generation of Igbos. I say this for three reasons 1. Given the population of the Igbos and the land mass available to them it is inconceivable they will not need to exist in diaspora-and in large numbers too! 2. Chinua Achebe had this to say -"There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behavior that can offend; by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness." Correct this and the age long tendency to distrust The Igbos harbored by many will vanish into the resultant convivial amity. 3. I'll miss Igbo cuisine and my Igbo brethren whom I'll require a visa to access should they insist on leaving! So long

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by manny4life(m): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
lol ... You sound like a typical ibo.. Any information against Igbo is falsified and sw media propaganda but will shout to high heaven and accepting information that massage Igbo's ego even if it's from a blog... I'm sure you will be the first to praise NBS if they suddenly say south east is the richest in the country..
For the record, you sister in alaibo told us we have biggest economy in Africa and sw contributes 75% to the GDP ..
Your sister also falsified this?

Igbo are industrious but you cannot tell us the industries own by IBO in alaibo.. Ridiculous.

Hehehe... Whatever floats your boat... Stay well

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
War is dilightful to dose who dnt av d experience|

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Rotimi47: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
cheruv:

In Yoruba history you guys would've the battles of Ore bkos when Biafra comes,we'd make sure that Yorubaland is bled white through disastrous invasions whose point of origin would be at Ore. Even when we're not invading, we'd play off Yoruba subgroups against each other,afterall most Igbos would love a replay of the Kiriji wars smiley
I pity what will become of you guys as Cameroon won't be able to take in the numbers of refugees that will be quickly moving out of your territories immediately we counter attack you after you attack us first.

I believe you also know that cameroon is also looking forward to overrunning your territories? They need just a small excuse.

I just pity those that don't want to hear the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by wiseoneking: 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
HARDBUOI:

another female yorubaboon speakin.
go to ur zoo, the males awaits u
you are sharp to track her down. you done kill that woman.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by applord: 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Rotimi47:
You people keep saying the same thing, its better for you to do your agitation politically as Sudan got it independence politically as the barrel of the guns lead them nowhere but if you believe you can go all the way by starting another civil war; then give it a try as the outcome will simply clear your doubt.

Mind you, I never said I supported another civil war.

It is only common sense, if a war breaks out now irrespective of the outcome the fabrics that unites Nigeria is forever split. Venomous Hatred will be the order of the day. Trust me!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
Finally Biafra is here

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by FisifunKododada: 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
cheruv:

cool Heediot. Yorubas have been fighting wars and conquering lands before Ojukwu's great great great great grand ancestors were ever born. Again, the ONLY offensive your Biafran military had throughout the civil war was done by a YORUBA man who fought on your side. With ALL your noise you still needed a YORUBA man for your ONLY offensive. Igbos are chestbeating cowards. Always have been. Always will be.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers / Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) / Pa Adama Aduku: Nigeria's Oldest Surviving Soldier Dies At 101 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.