Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission (38109 Views)

Is This The Highest Score In The Ongoing 2017 JAMB? / IbrahimShamwily: Highest JAMB Score In 2016 (photo) / 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by Nobody: 3:27am On Nov 18, 2015
Ordinary9jaGuy:

Tell her to sit and apply for university scholarship thru online examination and she might end up going to d university for free in d US. This is 100% authentic

Please can u give us details and websites of this US scholar examination
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by govmentson(m): 3:53am On Nov 18, 2015
She needs more than the scores.
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by lordoftherings: 4:30am On Nov 18, 2015
bastien:
A good friend of mine will be spending another year at home because of federal university otuoke (fuotuoke). She scored 238 in jamb and 307 in pume yet they didn't consider her for admission, some one that scored 182 in jamb and 172 in pume was given admission on merit list..... Abi to score high na crime again?

Is there any way she can sue the school? Or any ministry responsible for such case?

She is dying, heart broken..... She needs your help guys.

Thanks

how can we help grin
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by Abatsam111(m): 6:34am On Nov 18, 2015
If you are a fresher/ stalite/aspirant of any higher institution in Nigeria, join this group https:///953449251369639? and let's share our thought together
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by jhidey08(m): 7:50am On Nov 18, 2015
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by Abhiolar(f): 7:57am On Nov 18, 2015
Broke niggy thinks they always has an opinions.... advising d girl to sue d school as if suing is free? Why wasting tym at home wen dey is Poly and N.C.E letar she may further more' IJMB is never d best for her because it's not an easy task... good luck.
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by Elxandre(m): 8:19am On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=Kayzybaba post=40135328][/quote] Do you know of the school? How decent in quality is it?
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by ucheuzor1(m): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2015
in Futo, get thaf scores and u are already a Futoite.... No tribalism crab, no u must know person...I just Love Futo for that...some fucking skuls in Nigeria are so tribalistic
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by slimseuncole: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2015
she should pls fast nd pray 4 three days
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by Obiwiz(m): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2015
@OP, listen and listen good. When you apply for highly competitive courses, you just have to possess astronomically high scores in both ur jamb and/or post utme. Anything short of that, back it with money and/or connection.
Again, ur state of origin visavis the school u are applying to is also a strong factor. For example, an igbo man who wants mbbs in, say, a school like unilorin should carry A's or B's in o'level single sitting, post utme score of say about 90% and very decent jamb score, say from 250 and above. With such, u edge ahead of d pack and u're quickly considered.
However, connection and/or money has become a major parameter in university admission in Nigeria. So dat a candidate with a normally adequate score, finds it hard to make headway because d system has become heavily polarised.
Only true deeperlife Christians can salvage d critical sectors of d Nigerian State. Forget APC noise.
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by Bowaley17(m): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2015
fateemah06:
are you an indigene...if no....wait for second batch
am nt an indigene. Some indigenes scored high marks too,but weren't admitted.
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by Bowaley17(m): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2015
khalebzy:
for kwarapoly? undecided undecided OMG
yes
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by purestone(f): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
Or better still she should forget all this money bribery stuff n peacefully Enroll into national open university of nigeria,d don't collect bribe n d don't sort,d will also award her d same BSC certificate dat other conventional universities are giving,N the also go for service now,tell her to put my suggestion into consideration.
bastien:
A good friend of mine will be spending another year at home because of federal university otuoke (fuotuoke). She scored 238 in jamb and 307 in pume yet they didn't consider her for admission, some one that scored 182 in jamb and 172 in pume was given admission on merit list..... Abi to score high na crime again?

Is there any way she can sue the school? Or any ministry responsible for such case?

She is dying, heart broken..... She needs your help guys.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by bastien: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ordinary9jaGuy:

Tell her to sit and apply for university scholarship thru online examination and she might end up going to d university for free in d US. This is 100% authentic
pls name of the scholarship and when is it gonna be open?
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by bastien: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
philiancoop:

by combination i mean subject combination. For example someone wants to study computer science and chooses Eng., Bio., Phy., and Chem.
For such people... No admission to their chosen course.
I don't really know sha, but I will ask her about the combination stuff, thou she applied for history and international studies
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by bastien: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
zaragal:

Tell ur friend to take a chill pill jhor...am been there nothing is worth dying for. Not Nigerian education or anything..not proud of it tho but do u knw how long have been trying jamb?...sometimes a 2marks away from cut, sometimes I hit and no admission because of one tin or the other...yet am still trying my best because I want to make sth out of my life??...it's not over until it is over...we will all go to school and get out wat do u think is out there for us, u have to look beyond going to school and try developing herself... sleep dey my eyes goodnyt
thanks baba, God they, na e go do am
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by bastien: 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kayzybaba:

There is an ongoing post utme registeration going on at Ondo State University Of Science and Technology , Okitipupa ondo state
she can still apply for this one.
even without putting them in jamb?
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by MzEspoir(f): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2015
Khd95:
Dis same poo happened in unilorin,d better by stress university

Had 264 in jamb,%64 in pjamb,no admission given where pple wit lower scores nd percentage were admitted,in their so called merit list.

na only u? 239 in jamb 66in pume, indigene, ND I'm still waiting for the messiah
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by Khd95(m): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
MzEspoir:
na only u? 239 in jamb 66in pume, indigene, ND I'm still waiting for the messiah
can u imagine Unilorin is a kill joygringrin
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by Bin3(f): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by rjek: 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
can someone who scored 182 in jamb sit for post utme to study English and literary studies in university of calabar?
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by jonesky080(m): 7:36am On Aug 02, 2016
Goodnews!!! cry no more, gain admission into 200 level in your preferred university studying your preferred course of study without JAMB/PostUTME via IJMB a nine month programme, visit www.ijmbe.org.ng for more information about the programme, how to apply, uniiverities accepting it, ijmb centres nationwide, it's official website and many more from Learn More Nigeria, call 07037368149 for more

Need to know what IJMB is all about and what admission seekers needs to know about this programme,introducing IJMB into the educational system has made history in Nigeria, IJMB called The Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE) was established in 1976 by the Interim Common Services Agency (ICSA). ICSA itself was established by the Nigerian government of the old Northern Region of Nigeria to provide educational and social services to the people of the region. The first Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE) was held in 1977 for all students who had undergone the IJMBE post secondary education programme in the existing schools of Basic/ Preliminary studies which had replaced the HSCE. Presently IJMB now serve as an Advanced Level Examination which guarantee students admission into 200level.

The Board is administered by the Institute of Basic Education of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria. Other members of the board include representatives of various Examination & Educational body such as Joint Admission Matriculation Board; Federal University of Technology, Minna etc

Ever since the innovation of this IJMB programme, it has been moving from the northern part to the southern, western and eastern part of nigeria taking over the educational system because, Every year, more than 90 percent of students who register for IJMB succesfully gain admission into the university with their preferred course of study. IJMB result is valid for life contracted to JAMB(UTME) that expires after a year. Most candidate who failed either in Jamb or Post Utme in the past always do this program to secure admission into 200level and meet their colleagues in 200 level.

Annually around 30,000 candidates put in for the programme in which more than 25,000 applicants successfully secure admission with it into 200 level to their preferred institution & course.

IJMB is certified by [University Commission (NUC)] has an A'level programme that qualify understudies into 200level in the tertiary institution upon successful completion of the programme. Thus, prospective candidates can check (item 2.2) of JAMB BROCHURE to confirm IJMB legibility.

Prospective interested IJMB Candidates are required to pick any THREE (3) A/L IJMB Subject Combination identified with their preferred course of study in the university be it Science, Art or Social Science Course. Candidates would then be lectured for the stipulated period(9 month) at their respective Study Centre and thereafter sit for the final examination. On completion of the programme, successful candidates accordingly utilize their IJMB certificate to secure admission into 200level in any Nigeria tertiary institution by means of Direct Entry.read IJMB subjects combination for various courses here!

a lot of institutions accepts this programme nationwide, post utme is out of it as well as UTME and the result and certificate is as valid as any other DE programmes.
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 22, 2016
take her to sunday school...they will admit her
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by Nazgul: 5:39am On Feb 19
veeveanO:
UNIZIK
Hi I got a message you were trying to send.
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by veeveanO(f): 8:34am On Feb 19
Nazgul:

Hi I got a message you were trying to send.
Good morning, please can we discuss via mail?
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by Nazgul: 9:08am On Feb 19
veeveanO:
Good morning, please can we discuss via mail?
That's what I'm saying, I didn't receive your email. I just got the notification on my Nairaland home page.

There's nothing in my mail. I think the mods have clarified the issue on the front page that Nairaland email service is down.
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by veeveanO(f): 9:50am On Feb 19
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by Tochilisa: 5:43pm On Mar 18
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by DrummerBoy54321: 7:12pm On Mar 18
trigar12:
Am going through diz shi.t right now, am a direct entry applicant and I got 58% during the putme at oou I have strong upper credit too. My friends dat got 32%,28%,40% have all been offered admission while am expecting a miracle.

It's sad, admission is not on merit again , all I can do is to hope n pray but its really sad
Bro, this is happening in almost all federal institutions. I applied for my HND in a Federal Polytechnic. My ND was Upper Credit. They gave admission to people from their state and religion . I got admitted after “seeing” someone. Nigeria education don nosedive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates / Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? / Difference Between "Did You Know" And "Do you know"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.