Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,560 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission (37851 Views)

Is This The Highest Score In The Ongoing 2017 JAMB? / IbrahimShamwily: Highest JAMB Score In 2016 (photo) / 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by PLANETMARS(m): 4:02am On Nov 17, 2015
Sue sch? She go win 30 yrs later

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by bastien: 5:07am On Nov 17, 2015
demielvis:

My brother it's true happened to me.My score was high,subject combination superb,catchment ok..but people with low scores from my state were given admission and the painful part is they were my friends.Had to spend a year at home tho.
people will term it supritual thing, the system is just bad, too bad
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by bastien: 5:08am On Nov 17, 2015
michaelwilli:
Welcome to Nigeria. She dey do like say she no knw hw dis country dey run.
guy not every family give bribe or accept one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by bastien: 5:08am On Nov 17, 2015
PLANETMARS:
Sue sch? She go win 30 yrs later
lol talking from experience?
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by Dominicuus(m): 7:25am On Nov 17, 2015
LAUTECH pre degree form is still on.
bastien:
is there any school still selling pre degree form?
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 17, 2015
[quote auuthor=bastien post=40088427] is there any school still selling pre degree form? [/quote]
Let her search na...
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by bastien: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2015
Dominicuus:
LAUTECH pre degree form is still on.
thanks boss

1 Like

Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by bastien: 8:14am On Nov 17, 2015
blublahd:

Let her search na...
I say I go tell her na lol grin
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by michaelwilli(m): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2015
bastien:
guy not every family give bribe or accept one
I'm not saying she should pay bribe, but such Bleep up is expected

2 Likes

Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by bastien: 8:21am On Nov 17, 2015
michaelwilli:

I'm not saying she should pay bribe, but such Bleep up is expected
OK sire
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by GodswillAJudins(m): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2015
bastien:
cool thanks

Tell the person to come do the predegree in FUTA, did mine last year and already admitted, its very transparent over here,
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by bastien: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2015
GodswillAJudins:

Tell the person to come do the predegree in FUTA, did mine last year and already admitted, its very transparent over here,
thanks buddy

1 Like

Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by Orinameh: 9:30am On Nov 17, 2015
Brace up for the forthcoming UTME with the new updated prepa. Prepa gives u access to practice jamb questions on your smartphones, get up-to-date information about exams, interact with a growing community, talk to mentors when stocked in a particular subject. The app is sleek and intuitive. visit playstore to download prepa on your android phone and blackberry app world on your blackberry. Windows version is coming soon. Don't dull; start practicing

Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by janeottah(f): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2015
I am sure she didn't cheap in both examz,cos if they accept her they have to gv her other questions to do and if she fail it that mean she cheat,is she ready to take the cross...
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by Remyboyhefty(m): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2015
If she no go drop 100k for vc make she go die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by janeottah(f): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2015
janeottah:
I am sure she didn't cheat in both examz,cos if they accept her they have to gv her other questions to do and if she fail it that mean she cheat,is she ready to take the cross...
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by veeveanO(f): 11:34am On Nov 17, 2015
sseunth:
futa
UNIZIK
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by bettercreature(m): 11:34am On Nov 17, 2015
fazzy28:
its all bout d cash in nigeria,na xo d country dn pafuka na,mk em write nxt tym,pray well nd carry money follow am,em go get am....
The OP is lying,its not done anywhere,either you know somebody or you dont know anybody in any school,first batch must be the name of people with highest score
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by sukkot: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2015
thats called ' falling through the cracks '
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by pdozie: 11:37am On Nov 17, 2015
She can try the new Catholic University that just started in Lagos At Augustine university

1 Like

Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by Acidosis(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2015
My Children will not attend Nigerian public schools.

If her parents are well loaded financially, she should as a matter of urgency get into a good private school, or leave the country asap. Nigeria will kill your dreams if you don't take responsibility on time.

There is no glory in writing JAMB 10 times. It is a shame. Its only in Nigeria people brag about these shameful acts. Some even rate your intelligence based on the number of times you failed JAMB, and the number of candles you burnt while reading.

The earlier you get into school, the better. An average employer will still consider a graduate from a foreign university ahead of YOU that wrote JAMB 25 times, and burnt 50 dozens of candle, amidst mosquito and bed bug bites.

She should dust herself up and do something worthwhile. The most difficult and stringent school to gain admission in Nigeria remains the poorest and least rated globally. Just talk to your parents and seek sponsorship from relatives.

It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by estherdim: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2015
same with me

At Give away price, Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot, Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below also click here for more collections Konga.com/broxy
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by olichuks1984(m): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2015
Girl u better go and purchase pre degress form. Am a living testimony, it happens to me 2012(unizik) thank God for today.

1 Like

Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by deucelaw: 11:41am On Nov 17, 2015
Merit list is always a merit list anywhere..If there is a clear merit cut off score and your friend meets the cut off, then she should go to the department to find out why she is not listed. Am sure they would do the needful...But if she does not qualify on merit, the supplementary list is usually based on catchment and who you know.

She should ensure she has exploited all her options before loosing hope.

bastien:
A good friend of mine will be spending another year at home because of federal university otuoke (fuotuoke). She scored 238 in jamb and 307 in pume yet they didn't consider her for admission, some one that scored 182 in jamb and 172 in pume was given admission on merit list..... Abi to score high na crime again?

Is there any way she can sue the school? Or any ministry responsible for such case?

She is dying, heart broken..... She needs your help guys.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by Spikkylee: 11:42am On Nov 17, 2015
Oga admission for Ninja nw na man knw man...even me sef dey sweat for here...Na God hand he dey
Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by d33types: 11:42am On Nov 17, 2015
Juxtified:

She can sue if she can actually prove your allegation that someone else who got much lower scores (182 in JAMB & 172 in PUME) was given admission on merit list while she wasn't.
Also she should also take note if the school is using some form of quota system e.g. indigenes tend to get higher considerations than non indigenes, so the person who seemingly got lower scores but is an indigene may actually deserve admission ahead of the non indigene...

It's not always like that bro..
Assuming one put in for medicine and scored 245 and pume 58% ..another who scored 200 and 55% but put in for history then it's obvious the person going for medicine will not get any admission. Don't expect school to find a lower scored course for you.

These days where admission applicants are much,better go for the lower score courses except you're good enough..It's an all or none situation here

Let the op tell us what her friend put in for and what she did with her studying time

1 Like

Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by pseudonomer: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2015
bastien:
A good friend of mine will be spending another year at home because of federal university otuoke (fuotuoke). She scored 238 in jamb and 307 in pume yet they didn't consider her for admission, some one that scored 182 in jamb and 172 in pume was given admission on merit list..... Abi to score high na crime again?

Is there any way she can sue the school? Or any ministry responsible for such case?

She is dying, heart broken..... She needs your help guys.

Thanks

It depends on the course though... The score may not be good enough for her chosen course, Let say Elect/Elect or Medicine based on the competitiveness. And the other guy with 182 may applied for like Special Education, Foresty, Agric courses or less competitive courses, so he got admitted.

Wrong UTME subject combination may also be responsible for your friend not getting admitted.

And Most Universities gives priority to their "pre-degree" candidates....

3 Likes

Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by deramarks(f): 11:45am On Nov 17, 2015
Me too I was not admitted afta passing uniben's post utme itz not fair they neglect d intelligent ones and dey admit d ones dat paid dem I just wish buhari will come nd fyt corruption in uniben their own is too much sha tell her to take heart av been cryin here too but doesn't solve ma problem I can't sue dem because u can't take a mad man to a madman u just have to dance to d tune of d music just let's b wise nxt time

2 Likes

Re: With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission by DrmAp21: 11:46am On Nov 17, 2015
bastien:
is there any school still selling pre degree form?
she can try federal university Brinin kebbi (FUBK) their PD is still on or even without PD she can still secure her admission provided she meet up the utme national cutoff n the sch postume besides the sch was newly established so therefore the rate of wururu in the sch is zero/very minimal bro her admission is guaranteed only if meet up with the merit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Summary Of Jamb Novel "Sweet Sixteen" By Bolaji Abdullai / Madonna University: The Truth / Dangerous Mistakes We Made Before We Graduated From School!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.