Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me (60599 Views)

Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. / My Student 2016 WAEC Result. I Am Proud To Be Your Teacher. / I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Margauxluv(f): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
jhidey08:
den u av 2 start taking dem serious. wink

Ya smiley
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by jhidey08(m): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Margauxluv:

Ya smiley
Oya goan sleep ok, so dat u won't b dozing off in class 2morrow ok, goodnight ok wink
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by kossyablaze(m): 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
obum88:

More than 5k
lol ok
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by holysaint1(m): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
obum88:
Simple, give her the cucumber

I LURF NAIRALAND cheesy
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Margauxluv(f): 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
jhidey08:
Oya goan sleep ok, so dat u won't b dozing off in class 2morrow ok, goodnight ok wink

Lol we neva resume o
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by babatundeizbad(m): 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Swissheart:
There is no point reporting her to the school management because any child who has got the nerves to come out straight to the teacher demanding for an affair must have grown enough balls.Talk to her maturely and as a teacher.If there is a good teacher who won't blow it open,let him/her know because desperation can go bad.You can also peacefully search for another school.

@op....I really hope you aren't representing yourself as a 'what's up' guy ........pls earn your respect.

As much as there is only a tiny chance you don't already know, I still don't mind saying it.
You are beautiful.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Swissheart(f): 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
babatundeizbad:

As much as there is only a tiny chance you don't already know, I still don't mind saying it.
You are beautiful.
smileyThanks
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by loshybab(m): 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
D'only advice i got for u is ...'Dont give in to d'gal's'advances...dts y she's ur stdnt.
Take dt opportunity to luk for words/ways to improve her academically and morally so as nt to fall victim to doz dt wl tke advntge f her adolescence nd immaturity;like those guys wt d'cucumber talks!
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by jhidey08(m): 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
Margauxluv:

Lol we neva resume o
Torrrr. Close ur eyes when u sleep den
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nemesis99(m): 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Thats why you are a teacher and she a student. As a teacher, u shld teach yur students morals. If you think reporting her is the solution, I am sorry bro you are fit to be a teacher
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Eluwilussit(m): 12:05am On Nov 18, 2015
yapapa:
yea ,I didn't do too well either,I admit.but I'm nothing like him/her. I know when to spit shit and when not to.

I agree with you and I like the fact that you admitted your wrong. That's the right spirit. Back to the idiiot, I was at a loss when I read his/her post. No connection at all. Whoever wrote that crap, is a complete idiiot. I don't know how we got to this point. It is painful to read such hate filled comments each day. We need to stop this and I wish nairaland owners and managers can do something about it.

Whether we like it or not, we are Africans in the eyes of the world. Believe me, it is tough being one out there. Now, tell me, why should we compound our problems with our own hands? We need a serious national awakening.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by sapientia(m): 12:59am On Nov 18, 2015
Till you are accused wrongly and beaten blue black.. Then you will know..

No thread any carefully.. report her to the school female guidance counselor

Demand to know the outcome..

If you are not satisfied.. straight to school management..
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by gary400(m): 1:54am On Nov 18, 2015
obum88:
go report her make she report u to mammy water...e go be for u den....
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Frankicent(m): 1:55am On Nov 18, 2015
Margauxluv:

Disappointed
Am sorry do forgive... May I no your name?
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by gary400(m): 1:56am On Nov 18, 2015
obum88:

That's what you get from Southwest half baked graduates
like say igbo l dey go sch.....

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by gary400(m): 1:56am On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=gary400 post=40136729]like say igbo ppl dey go sch.....
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Frankicent(m): 1:59am On Nov 18, 2015
jhidey08:
I dey tell u. Even in my final semester, my mum was still telling me dat same statement, I was lyk "something dat I didn't do since 100lv, is it now dat I'll start?" mothers are just soo lovely. God Bless my mother
Chai lolz....There just been caring ooo... I forgot say " Always read your book. Avoid lady".....

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by splashyii: 2:11am On Nov 18, 2015
justified19:
report her to d management? silly....quit ur job? sillier..

You are joking right?
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Bamz(m): 3:52am On Nov 18, 2015
Following the PMI code of ethics, if you ever know what that is, you'd report her to the authorities
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by femi4: 4:46am On Nov 18, 2015
iceberylin:

And he taught her physics grin
You don't need to be good in English to teach Physics/Chem/Mathematics
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Aystarz: 4:47am On Nov 18, 2015
obum88:

That's what you get from Southwest half baked graduates

U're such an unrepentant dumbo, aren't you?

Op, just cut all ties with this girl and keep a straight face wherever you see her. Female students don't appreciate 'boring' and 'overtly serious' teachers.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by decub: 5:11am On Nov 18, 2015
kazolad:
Hello nairalanders, I am a graduate but I am yet to be mobilized for service. In order not to be idle, I took up a teaching job in one of the private secondary schools in my area.

There is a girl in my class who has being acting somehow since my first day in the school. I found out that she always gives me lustful facial expression in the class. Sometimes, she will come to my office and asked me to teach her some topics in physics which i will explain to her. This continued until last week when i received a call from her ( i don't know how she got my number) and told me she is in love with me. I was shocked because i didn't expect to hear that from her. I told her from that point that it can never be possible but since then, she has being disturbing me with calls and messages. Should i report her to the management or quit the job?
Honestly, this doesn't get me thinking cos I've seen a graduate of 21 years old and an SS3 student of not less than 18 years of age.

The girl has got nerves and she is also smart; get that. You didn't tell us if she is a minor cos if you are teaching them physics, then you are probably teaching a higher class of secondary school.

Leaving the school is an act of cowardice and should be the last thing I will think of if I were in ur shoes because you may likely meet similar scenario in your PPA.

On the other hand, threatening to report her might turn the table around to her favour cos she could out smart you and be the one to report you for sexual harassment.

I heard u say you are waiting for mobilization which means you are probably waiting for less than a year. Why not make her a family friend whom your family knows and get to meet her parents, introducing yourself as her teacher in school. The much I know is that if you are not interested in her relationship, then the parents must know you as the teacher whom their child goes to for extra classes.

I had similar experience during my NYSC days but in my own case, they were 3, a bit matured, yet I was able to merge the three of them and gave a mandate to each and every one of them never to come to my house alone.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 18, 2015
kazolad:
Hello nairalanders, I am a graduate but I am yet to be mobilized for service. In order not to be idle, I took up a teaching job in one of the private secondary schools in my area.

There is a girl in my class who has being acting somehow since my first day in the school. I found out that she always gives me lustful facial expression in the class. Sometimes, she will come to my office and asked me to teach her some topics in physics which i will explain to her. This continued until last week when i received a call from her ( i don't know how she got my number) and told me she is in love with me. I was shocked because i didn't expect to hear that from her. I told her from that point that it can never be possible but since then, she has being disturbing me with calls and messages. Should i report her to the management or quit the job?
LOL. You don't report her to the management, rather be with her and guide her.
It's a good thing one of your students is in love with you.

I've been into this situation before during my NYSC, while teaching both SS2 and SS3 students.

Some senior female high students can be full of temptation. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Moyosore232(m): 6:49am On Nov 18, 2015
Just a simple step bro,call her privately as an elderly bro to his younger sis, advices her, tell her abt the risk involving the relationship to her life and academics.just try to change her mind set on the relationship issue,if you do not date her and you keed orientating her abt the long way she has to go and wat might cum up during the relationship(fornication) is sinful and GOD hates thet she would always respect you and if she a razzz girl you no she would neva come back to you(abeg that guy is to holy for my liken)
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by UyiIredia(m): 7:07am On Nov 18, 2015
obum88:

Mad man.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by UyiIredia(m): 7:09am On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:
How you guys say it here? She wants you to "mark her present" grin Or however that term goes.

Lol.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by iceberylin(m): 7:16am On Nov 18, 2015
femi4:
You don't need to be good in English to teach Physics/Chem/Mathematics
U'LL communicate with what language undecided
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Margauxluv(f): 7:33am On Nov 18, 2015
Frankicent:
Am sorry do forgive... May I no your name?
Lol aii
Gdam
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by leobenz: 7:35am On Nov 18, 2015
Bro the best tin that u can do for ur self is to FLEE, dnt even think of giving her some piece of advice, that she is still in secondary skul and bla bla bla, ignore all that and run for ur life cus they re just destiny killers cus if u dnt do so u'll soon start takn her biology private class. Report her to the approprate authority. I talk from xperience bro.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by femi4: 7:40am On Nov 18, 2015
iceberylin:

U'LL communicate with what language undecided
adulterated English.

Scientific formulas and symbols are universal languages.

In physics, everyone know what a red wire stands for

In chemistry, NaCl is universal

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by vague: 8:54am On Nov 18, 2015
obum88:
may your daughter's teacher give her cucumber 10times a day. shout amen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Federal University, Otuoke Hostels Flooded, Python Killed (Video) / The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa / Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.