Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Bomb Blast In Yola This Night - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Yola This Night (44434 Views)

BREAKING: Bomb Blast In Yola This Afternoon / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
henryhemon:

Terrorism just happened in Paris.

While Terror itself resides in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Willydilly(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
God help us

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by rugged7(m): 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
Boo-Boo's body odour is working!!!
Boko haram is almost eradicated...
in just 2 months!
Sai Dullard- inho
sai king of the north

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by flokii: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
true life story...

I once saw a complete mad man (brown tattered, unkempt) at Jibowu bus stop like a year back reading and analyzing newspaper to a vendor displaying newspaper in traffic about Bokoharam & Insurgency generally..

I was shocked by his analysis... *a madman o
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by chi4ik4(m): 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
@President Buhari, we are winning the war..... l fire Buhari & Lai Mohammed
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
Another onesad
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by collinsVP: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
byrron:
I am still wondering what exactly is the job of all the National intelligent security units in Nigeria? e.g SSS, DSS, DMI, D-this & S- that!

what exactly are they been paid for?
(To wear shapeless suits and dark shades with no clue of were the next bombing will be or who the sponsors of these animals are and at the end of each month they still get paid for failing to do anything worthy right!)

They are assigned to national treasury looters, spread across their family members.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by slap1(m): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
GEJ fought these boys seriously... May God console the bereaved.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by christinie(f): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
So now you are a pro terrorism attack?
During GEJ's era you blamed GEJ for every single attack.

Now you defend Buhari and cite examples of advanced countries that have also been under terrorism attack.

You see your life?
doctokwus:

Fool!
France,one of the 5 most developed nations in the world with the most advanced of technologies and just recovering from a terrorist attack about 3months earlier, which caused it to even go on heightened security alert, was still attacked by ISIL,in 3 public gatherings for that matter!
For the present govt for have reduced BH attacks to isolated suicide bombings is a remarkable fit on its own.
Don't 4get BH is now affiliated to ISIL which wud have made it a more dangerous outfit, yet the govt has got them on the run.
If the fisherman had still been in saddle ,with BH getting support from ISIL,by now they wud have taken over your village and your entire household.
I wonder when your type wud have some sense.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by bolabolakemi(f): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
henryhemon:

Terrorism just happened in Paris.

So? Were French troop killing protesters.

Buhari is a terrorist

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
doctokwus:

Fool!
France,one of the 5 most developed nations in the world with the most advanced of technologies and just recovering from a terrorist attack about 3months earlier, which caused it to even go on heightened security alert, was still attacked by ISIL,in 3 public gatherings for that matter!
For the present govt for have reduced BH attacks to isolated suicide bombings is a remarkable fit on its own.
Don't 4get BH is now affiliated to ISIL which wud have made it a more dangerous outfit, yet the govt has got them on the run.
If the fisherman had still been in saddle ,with BH getting support from ISIL,by now they wud have taken over your village and your entire household.

So it's now u know other powerful countries are also suffering from terrorist attacks abi

Wen it was GEJ, u Wil be screaming ""clueless bastard""

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by rozayx5(m): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mogidi:

@emboldened
Yet your ilk refused to acknowledge this during Dr Goodluck's administration

u dey.mindam

12 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Kyase(m): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
christinie:
And what will you gain other than more fuel scarcity, Naira devaluation, economic melt down, unkept promises, terrorism and fake corruption fight?

You can come here and defend Buhari but right inside your house you discuss how disappointed you are in him. Mxm.
My dear by the end of Buhari tenure if and only if you will be honest with yourself by then you will vote for him if he chooses to contest again. trust me. bookmark this
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by TimeManager(m): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=Mogidi post=40130319]

How many LG were boko haram controlling when Bubu took over?

DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT THE CHIEF SECURITY OF CHAD SAY ABOUT THE NIGERIAN ARMY UNDER GEJ INABILITY TO TAKE CONTROL OF SOME RECAPTURED TERRITORIES AFTER THAT BH HAD BEEN FLUSHED OUT OF THOSE TERRITORIES LEADING TO THE RECAPTURING OF THOSE AREAS BY BH?? YOU REMEMBER?
No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
doctokwus:

They cudnt throw bombs indeed!
Why wud they need to throw bombs then when they controlled a number of LGs equivalent to the size of Belgium?!!
If u control a country of your own, why waste time bombing defenceless civilians in another country!!
-

The NA had by that time driven them out of all occupied territories...

What GEJ did in sic weeks buhari hasn't done in six months.. The determination isn't there. Trust me if Buhari is determined he can eradicate Boko haram in a month.. What he is doing is exactly what GEJ was doing before thr elections, playing politricks.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by skyhadi16(m): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Boko Haram would be eradicated in two months.

So they said.

That's what you get when a desperate power seeker without plans and strategies become your President.

Change Ko,Balance ni

Can we stop this blame games already, we tried it with ex president Jonathan it didn't work. I think useful ideas or prayers will help han?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Xpaz: 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
ObiOkpor: fine boy
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
kingsman66:
I plegue to nigerian my country to be faithful, loyal and honesty to serve with all strenght and her uphold honour and glory so help me God. RUBBISH give us biafra PMB
Nawa o.
Are you sure you went to primary school?
Just asking though.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Codedzng:

And they aint exist before Buhari....?

Biafra n Niger delta militants were very peaceful before d dullardinhő came to power.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by cylax: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Bobbystanley:

So they said.

That's what you get when a desperate power seeker without plans and strategies become your President.

Change Ko,Balance ni

Se oro ni yen... undecided undecided... End time somebody...

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
grin grin grin blacks lives doesn't matter to the white
gentlesinna:
let me see if nigeria flag will b use as profile pix by d world.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by ObiOkpor(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Xpaz:
ObiOkpor: fine boy
hnmmmmmm.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by arsenal33: 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Bobbystanley:

So they said.

Change Ko,Balance ni

It seems you are happy about the bombing. sad human being.

May the souls of he departed RIP
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by cartoonday(m): 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nawa ooooo!
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by ishiamu(m): 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
BabaIjebuXL:

Tell your mother I said HI

Tell your whoree generation am coming to fork em one by one

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Xpaz: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
ObiOkpor:
hnmmmmmm.
Lols I no be homo o my brother
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by doctokwus: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
christinie:
So now you are a pro terrorism attack?
During GEJ's era you blamed GEJ for every single attack.

Now you defend Buhari and cite examples of advanced countries that were also under terrorism attack.

You see your life?
GEJ was irredeemable in his cluelessness.If he was still in charge by now BH wud have controlled the whole of Borno,Yobe,Adamawa and wud have started making inroads into Gombe and Taraba.Thats the difference btw the govt now and what wud have been if gej was still in charge
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
flokii:
true life story...

I once saw a complete mad man (brown tattered, unkempt) at Jibowu bus stop like a year back reading and analyzing newspaper to a vendor displaying newspaper in traffic about Bokoharam & Insurgency generally..

I was shocked by his analysis... *a madman o
Lolz
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by TimeManager(m): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=lawanson44 post=40130390]

Continue comparing yourself to France that has a better well educated and proactive president with a well equipped Army to your Zoogerian fooolish daura drunk! Ewu Kastina!

YOU ARE RIGHT BRO, A PROACTIVE PRESIDENT THAT WOULD NOT ALLOW BH TO ESCALATE IN 5YEARS,TAKING AND CONTROLLING TERRITORIES.
Deal With It Or Die With It!
No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Bjergtrolde: 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
Have no fear people, this was just an unstructured attack. Baba is still working.

RIP to the dead. May the almighty console their loved ones

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Kayforly(m): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
Khd95:
Picture or...
guy is true I just confirm it.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by djkirkoo2(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
doctokwus:

Fool!
Please shut up

8 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate / Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants / Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.