Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

He Wants Me To Leave Clothes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me To Leave Clothes (11305 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:36pm On May 21, 2009
amebo no1.:

the men that support her are simply dating orange sellers themselves so they are justifying their actions

lol. . . grin grin grin grin
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by IFELEKE(m): 3:37pm On May 21, 2009
mi2009:

I am wondering if he wants our relationship to turn into something more serious. We are dating now and we have been dating from 2 months. I stay at his house last night and this morning he mentioned that I could leave my clothes. I think he's getting comfortable with me staying over his house. What do you think?
You dated for just 2 months and the next thing on your mind is to pack gradually into his house?
Well, you can(if you wish) but don't come back here crying.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 21, 2009
After only 2 months?

Firstly - NEVER EVER live with a man who hasnt married you. The probability he will marry you later is closer to zero.

Secondly - Once you start living with him, say bye bye to your self-respect and dignity.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by amebono13: 3:39pm On May 21, 2009
IFELEKE:

You dated for just 2 months and the next thing on your mind is to pack gradually into his house?
Well, you can(if you wish) but don't come back here crying.

davidylan:

After only 2 months?

Firstly - NEVER EVER leave with a man who hasnt married you. The probability he will marry you later is closer to zero.

Secondly - Once you start living with him, say bye bye to your self-respect and dignity.

atlast two reasonable men just replied
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by jaybee3(m): 3:39pm On May 21, 2009
Whats the big deal?
What if the girl stays hundred of miles away and no relative whatsoever around the b/f's abode? do you expect her to drag her luggage everytime she comes to spend the weekend with him?

offcourse their should be a balance but i am definitely fine with the odd 1 or 2 g/f's personal things laying about ma crib.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by sistawoman: 3:43pm On May 21, 2009
He did not ask her to move in. I dont know where some of you are getting that from.

He told her it would be ok to leave some belongings there, two very distinctively different things.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by justwise(m): 3:45pm On May 21, 2009
sistawoman:

He did not ask her to move in. I dont know where some of you are getting that from.

He told her it would be ok to leave some belongings there, two very distinctively different things.

Say that to amebo no1. She read it upside down
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 21, 2009
sistawoman:

grin grin grin cheesy I'm a man . . . na so we dey start small small. You dont tell a woman to move in with you outright. It starts with leaving her hairbrush, one spare set of tooth brush, a pair of pyjamas, one shoe . . . before you know it she's moved in fully.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by amebono13: 3:50pm On May 21, 2009
justwise:

Say that to amebo no1. She read it upside down

keep trying, try harder, you might make a little sense

davidylan:

grin grin grin cheesy I'm a man . . . na so we dey start small small. You dont tell a woman to move in with you outright. It starts with leaving her hairbrush, one spare set of tooth brush, a pair of pyjamas, one shoe . . . before you know it she's moved in fully.

dont mind them, 2 months she don dey sleep for the man house, come sef, where are her parents undecided
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by TOPE20001(f): 3:56pm On May 21, 2009
Non-sense and jagbajantis cheesy
It is WRONG. . . period
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by justwise(m): 3:57pm On May 21, 2009
amebo no1.:

keep trying, try harder, you might make a little sense

dont mind them, 2 months she don dey sleep for the man house, come sef, where are her parents undecided

Fear this religious minitant
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by amebono13: 3:58pm On May 21, 2009
justwise:

Fear this religious minitant

go and check your HIV status too, who knows one of those orange sellers would have freely given it to you
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by justwise(m): 3:59pm On May 21, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Non-sense and jagbajantis cheesy
It is WRONG. . . period

Judging by the pic on ur profile, i don't think are u that morally upright
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by justwise(m): 4:01pm On May 21, 2009
amebo no1.:

go and check your HIV status too, who knows one of those orange sellers would have freely given it to you

Don't worry about that, as long as i stay away from pple like u then i will be fine and live longer
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by amebono13: 4:02pm On May 21, 2009
justwise:

Don't worry about that, as long as i stay away from pple like u then i will be fine and live longer

good, now off you go
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by TOPE20001(f): 4:05pm On May 21, 2009
justwise:

Judging by the pic on ur profile, i don't think are u that morally upright

Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by IFELEKE(m): 4:07pm On May 21, 2009
davidylan:

and when the guy becomes choked up with the undefined co-habitation he tells her in subtle or rather not too subtle terms to back off!. . . .After that, she comes back to Nairaland sreaming Blue Murder and loading serious profanities on guys in general.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by amebono13: 4:10pm On May 21, 2009
TOPE2000!:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

IFELEKE:

and when the guy becomes choked up with the undefined co-habitation he tells her in subtle or rather not too subtle terms to back off!. . . .After that, she comes back to Nairaland sreaming Blue Murder and loading serious profanities on guys in general.

justwise needs to read this

this is what i call the post of a man, not all this chewing gum men on dis forum
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by AmAlone: 4:13pm On May 21, 2009
Baby Gurl I Say, Say No!

Reason: If you agree, that means you are damn cheap.

I am wondering if he wants our relationship to turn into something more serious. We are dating now and we have been dating from 2 months. I stay at his house last night and this morning he mentioned that I could leave my clothes. I think he's getting comfortable with me staying over his house. What do you think?

Now If You Are Into Hints And their meaning you can easily get this.

because he told you you could leave your cloth in his house you have given us to interpretations of that, as in it is an hint that makes you think 'he's getting comfortable with you staying over in his house' and 'he wants both or your relationship to turn into someth more serious'

Now if you are into hints as you have claimed from your writing what does this means 'he mentioned that I could leave my clothes in his house'
This obviously means you are either wanting to leave your clothes in his house and have shownn some hint supporting that and now he's doing the favour that's why he didn't even ask for your oppinion. . . . That is he's obviously doing you a FAVOUR!

THis could be a good idea oooo, that is if he's old enough to get married or wan't to get married. . . . But you don't want to stand so low my dear.
. If he is not about to get married my dear I did advise that you refuse! Because we men love being playas and if you stay with him you surely reduce his changes of being a playa, making you the enemy! And his friends will still be the one to talk about you saying "That girl jus carry her load come logde for Am Alone house grin grin grin"
Even if he is about to get married, say no, softly. . . . He go make am wan't you more. . . . Like me him go call you Good Gurl cheesy cheesy wink
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by TOPE20001(f): 4:14pm On May 21, 2009
Am Alone:

Baby Gurl I Say, Say No!

Gbam wink
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:16pm On May 21, 2009
am alone, wouldnt a playa be AGAINST a girl leaving her clothes so as not to mess up his game with other women

what exactyly would be his reason for telling her to leave them there in your own opinion?
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by amebono13: 4:18pm On May 21, 2009
Am Alone:

Baby Gurl I Say, Say No!

Now If You Are Into Sentence or Hints And there meaning you will easily get this.

because he told you you could leave your cloth in his house you have given us to interpretations of that, as in it is an hint that makes you think 'he's getting comfortable with you staying over in his house' and 'he wants both or your relationship to turn into someth more serious'

Now if you are into hints as you have claimed from your writing what does this means 'he mentioned that I could leave my clothes in his house'
This obviously means you are either wanting to leave your clothes in his house and now he's doing the favour that why he didn't even ask for your oppinion. . . . that is he's doing you a FAVOUR!

THis could be a good idea oooo, that is if he's old enough to get married or wan't to get married. . . . But you don't want to stand so low my dear.
. If he is not about to get married my dear I did advise that you refuse! Because we men love being playas and if you stay with him you surely reduce his changes making you the enemy!

where is that justdumbwise, eina abi hymen, and co, let them come and read this

i like it when a man says the truth, say it as it is

@TOH

men are cheats, like tpiah said na today, he can easiily take it off if he is expecting someone else

he might also be dating only her, but we never know, d dude might be managing her until he hets a better deal
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:19pm On May 21, 2009
I understand but what would be his reason for telling her to leave it there?
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by mi2009(f): 4:20pm On May 21, 2009
First of all, I am not moving into his home. I have an apartment that I am happy with. Secondly, I don't sleep around. Thirdly, people can think that you are a LovePeddler if you sleep with them in seven days or seven months. It depends on how that person likes you. Some people have married after knowing each other for three days and they are still married. Some people have dated for many years and they are still not marry. Every relationship is different. We have slept together a couple of times, but we didn't have sex. I know about men from the US, but are not sure about men from other countries. Right now I am getting to know him better. When I feel like he is trying to make me his personal LovePeddler, I am out. I am not here to satify a persons sexual pleasures. However, I do see a change in him. He has started treating me different, more warmer. Asking me to leave my clothes at his home, kind of knock me off balanced. My child like personality made me respond without thinking and I made a comment about leaving something else, but when I got home. I started thinking about what he asked me to do. And the way he looked at me was softer  But you never know with guys. However, I am the type of girl who is not afraid of walking away from a relationship even if I love this person. And that's real talk.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by justwise(m): 4:22pm On May 21, 2009
amebo no1.:

where is that justdumbwise, eina abi hymen, and co, let them come and read this

i like it when a man says the truth, say it as it is

@TOH

men are cheats, like tpiah said na today, he can easiily take it off if he is expecting someone else

he might also be dating only her, but we never know, d dude might be managing her until he hets a better deal

men are cheats and women like u are?
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by amebono13: 4:23pm On May 21, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

I understand but what would be his reason for telling her to leave it there?

win her over, make her feel comfy, then she might easily give in, maybe she isnt giving him enough sex, so he wants to bring her closer

you know men, they will always want you to feel that you are the only person in their life, meanwhile they are a doyen and one girls out there dating them

na today
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 21, 2009
@Poster
Wait, is this a guy a Nigerian? Are you living in Nigeria?

I'm not really one to generalise but. . .
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by TOPE20001(f): 4:27pm On May 21, 2009
ibkaye:

@Poster
Wait, is this a guy a Nigerian? Are you living in Nigeria?

I'm not really one to generalise but. . .

but kini . . . .spit am cheesy
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by AmAlone: 4:28pm On May 21, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

am alone, wouldnt a playa be AGAINST a girl leaving her clothes so as not to mess up his game with other women

what exactyly would be his reason for telling her to leave them there in your own opinion?

Reasons

The guy fit truely love her oooooo, BUT! She her self get dignity naaaa. Se the talk: she fit leave her cloth undecided undecided undecided
Not even abeg you fit leave your cloth or more codely abeg you fit spend some few more days. . . . Make the Abeg dey there!

secondly the guy fit think say him dey in love grin grin grin grin grin grin so when him eyes go clear; "my friend will you leave my house??"

Lastly. . . I know some few guys wey dey call am bleeping contract. . . grin grin

And more reasons oooo but with the BUT! Now don't get it twisted no mean say ee no fit lead to something kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss But he rear like unicorn
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 21, 2009
TOPE2000!:

but kini . . . .spit am cheesy
You know that things differ in different cultural societies in terms of the way people think etc

In naija, I'm sure moving in with a guy would be seen as a 'cheap' on the girl's part, alie? tongue
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by congoshine(m): 4:32pm On May 21, 2009
mi2009:

You middle name just changed to 'Gboko' !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) / Her Past Is Too Much For Me / Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.