Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

He Wants Me To Leave Clothes - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me To Leave Clothes (11303 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by biola44: 9:37am On May 22, 2009
@poster: u can move in, but dont return here lamenting ow bad guys are, a word is enough
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Feelitx(m): 10:15am On May 22, 2009
This people are dating for God's sake and whether she leaves her clothes there or not will get to sleep some day.What's all this talk about fucking and dumping?

Girl, Don't let this people spoil that beautiful relationship you have out there,savour every minute while it last.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by IFELEKE(m): 11:38am On May 22, 2009
mi2009:

Refrain from posting,Just quietly read the posts on the subject matter and learn some lessons. If you do so, You won't be coming back here crying blue murder.

First of all, I am not stupid in the way of education, but naive to the way of African etiquette. The nigerian customs are different from American culture. I am an American woman dating a man from Africa. I have dated many American guys. I am not a bad looking girl. I get dates all the time. Don't ever think that I have to settle for this guy. I do have other options. I didn't mention this before, but I know a lot of women who are living with their boyfriend and they end up marrying them (meaning the guy is taking care of the girl). On the same token, I know guys that don't marry their girlfriend who are not staying together. Everyones situation is different. Some of you guys seen so tough, but I know some girls that could easily tame that. Not every girl end up being dumped and hurt. You guys sometimes become victims of love too. Never forget that.
Get me right I never meant to impugn you,I was just speaking from my own perspective as a Nigerian(Didnt even know you weren't a Nigerian).
Am glad you know our custom differs seriously from yours.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Templa(m): 12:13pm On May 22, 2009
@poster

don't u have a house shocked
or is he a dry cleaner? cheesy
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by manoy(m): 12:42pm On May 22, 2009
@ Maray,u are the funniest person i have ever met.Wont tell u why
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by mi2009(f): 12:08pm On May 27, 2009
I didn't know the site was only for Naija. Please forgive me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates / I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) / Top 10 Signs A Lady Is A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.