Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Why Are Women Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Like This? (825 Views)

Things Different Nigerian Women Like / Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Like This? by luckynzo(m): 3:59pm On May 21, 2009
Why is it that women keep shouting they need a good man, but when God brings one their way, a man who truly loves and cherish them, one who does everything to make them happy, they break his heart and go after those who show no love feelings towards them. My younger brother's girlfriend just dumped him for a guy who treats her like dirt. The poor guy is still sulking. He even lost his job cos of his depressed state. What's wrong with women?
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by luxoire(f): 4:04pm On May 21, 2009
treat 'em mean to keep 'em keen - that's human nature sadly

takes a mature and welld eveloped mind to realise the grass is nto greener on the other side and a bird in ahrd is worth the dream of chasing 2 in the bush
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 21, 2009
thats 100% true for me cos I experienced such a heart break about a year ago. I did everything right for the girl. I absolutely kept myself for the girl alone. I never cheated on her even if i had a chance to do it without being caught. The girl solemnly promised to remain with me and urged me to do the same. To my greatest suprise one day, she confessed starting another relationship in secret after my intense inquiry cos i discovered her attention for me has prunned down. I was more than shocked when this happened cos I gave in my best to make her happy and win her trust. after this happened I began considering to adopt the careless, lying and cheating approach cos since I have been good and it yielded no result. whats the essence of being good anyway?
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by oluwafemi113(m): 5:34pm On May 21, 2009
@ poster na true you talk
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by 190: 10:47pm On May 21, 2009
yes hurriedly shakes head in agreement
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by edogram(m): 1:30am On May 22, 2009
This day girls don’t like too much caring guys.

Girls hate guys for this.
Guys who always ask them where they go
Guys who queries seeing them with other guys
Guys that beg even if she Is wrong
Guys that always provide for her even if they don’t ask
Guys who alwasy feel she is the offar and omaga of he life
Guys that doesn’t cheat and prefer to stay with her only
Guys that is too decent, kind, honest, just name it.

I have see 90% girls who prefer this

Guys that bet hell at of them when they are wrong, after fight hard fucking
Guys who always demand for sex and strong in sex.
Guys who don’t petty them when fucking her no matter how cried she is. Just Keep pounding her
Guys who treating to end the relationship anytime she is wrong.
Guys that cheat on them, so they will want to improved to competite with other girls
Guys who’s don’t ask them where they go or  don’t care even if they see her with a guy
Guys who don’t provide much of their demand, instead collecting from them
Guys who always complain that he don’t have much of their demand.

I am sure this days girls are turning into deferent level.

This may help u guys
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by 190: 1:47am On May 22, 2009
@edogram
dis is why i loff u
u too much
chop knockle! wink wink grin grin grin grin

wel said
100% TRUE!
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by ievbuomw(f): 4:27am On May 22, 2009
Not all women are like that. Some are still not mature enough to handle a relationship and fall for lust, Not all women are that naiive. That is like asking why do all men scratch their privates in public- The world may never know wink
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by biola44: 11:25am On May 22, 2009
@poster: expect anything in a r/s, no girl can brk my heart(do i av one?), in science opp attract i.e bad guys get d good girls n vice versa, always use ur head in every r/s, being too good is sometimes dangerous, just do wat u'll normally do not all she wants u too do,
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Nobody: 11:36am On May 22, 2009
That is like asking why do all men scratch their privates in public- The world may never know
how did scratching privates come into this issue?
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Oxone(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2009
edogram:

Guys who don’t petty them when fucking her no matter how cried she is. Just Keep pounding her
Guys that cheat on them, so they will want to improved to competite with other girls
Guys who’s don’t ask them where they go or  don’t care even if they see her with a guy

This may help u guys

sad but true, there's nothing for a gentleman these days
imagine a girl telling me that if i cant beat her, then am not man enough for her undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
wonder what the world is coming to
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by iice(f): 12:51pm On May 22, 2009
People are generally confused, they don't know what they want much less of what they want from someone else cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Feelitx(m): 2:26pm On May 22, 2009
One man's tragedy is another man's opportunity.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Easybaby(f): 2:35pm On May 22, 2009
Your brother is still a kid grin grin grin

maybe, he is indomie man undecided wink
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 22, 2009
edogram:

This may help u guys

Never heard of such girls.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by chyk91(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2009
na wa o.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by MaiSuya(m): 6:08pm On May 22, 2009
luckynzo:

Why is it that women keep shouting they need a good man, but when God brings one their way, a man who truly loves and cherish them, one who does everything to make them happy, they break his heart and go after those who show no love feelings towards them. My younger brother's girlfriend just dumped him for a guy who treats her like dirt. The poor guy is still sulking. He even lost his job cos of his depressed state. What's wrong with women?

Thankfully, I've never(and will never) experienced such, but I've seen a disturbing number of such cases. Nonetheless, I think it will be unfair to generalize.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by ChuckBass1(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2009
Shey you now see why is see why girls are dense, daft, stupid and very idiotic set of animals? They always like to belittle a good guy, shout at him, nag, cheat, lie and do all sorts of things to him to make him very unhappy because they know he loves her but when a guy is cruel, beats her, humilates her, makes her look like a a particle in a gutter seage, they respect and adore such a person.

I always advise my friends to be very cruel towards them and be extremely violent to them because that's the only language they understand. The more you show them your caring and emotional side, the more they make a man look so stupid for attempting to love her!

Stupid irritants angry
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 22, 2009
Chuck Ba$$:

Shey you now see why is see why girls are dense, daft, stupid and very idiotic set of animals? They always like to belittle a good guy, shout at him, nag, cheat, lie and do all sorts of things to him to make him very unhappy because they know he loves her but when a guy is cruel, beats her, humilates her, makes her look like a a particle in a gutter seage, they respect and adore such a person.

I always advise my friends to be very cruel towards them and be extremely violent to them because that's the only language they understand. The more you show them your caring and emotional side, the more they make a man look so stupid for attempting to love her!

Stupid irritants angry
Same can be said for a number of men.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by opuro(m): 6:19pm On May 22, 2009
women are funny animals
you never know where you are with them
they dont often know where they are with themselves
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by IFELEKE(m): 6:30pm On May 22, 2009
@Poster
No woman will treat you like crap if you are Man Enough.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by jalether(m): 6:47pm On May 22, 2009
ifeleke is 100% correct, its not abt treating them mean

its more abt having a back bone and being a man abt yours
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 22, 2009
@edogram
i like you man
u re too gud. u know these chiks inside out grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Should I Break Up? / How Will U Knw If Ur Woman/man Really Loves U? / I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.