Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? (32418 Views)

'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
justified19:
it depends on d girl...so, u still need to talk to her to b sure.
but, I hope u re ripe enuf to get a gf sha cos u sound lyk "omo mummy"
thank you, I noticed it too
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by lanicky(f): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
UNDERAGE ladies I guess.

The best thing to do is to turn him down politely. some guys can be total f-wads though. undecided
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Flashh: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
misspicy:

eemo gboro rirun lenu eiye undecided
What gave you the guts to quote me? Who are you?

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by mradjoy(m): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
I met my wife through similar situation, despite friends warning me not to ever try to go close to her, dat she's abusive, doesn't respect anyone etc. But I refused to listen to their advice, then I said to myself dat d worse dat could happen is she'd slap me but I got to say my mind. So I went there pour out my mind and behold I met a totally different person, though she didn't accept my proposal immediately but one thing led to another and two years later became my legally married wife and had a wonderful set of twins for me. Now, what if I hadn't tried my luck dat day, what if I decided to listen to my friends, what if I hadn't been courageous enough to tell her the pain I was going through, what if I decided to be laid back, what if.....? guy I command you now to go to dat girl, tell her your mind and don't die in silence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by femi4: 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
missKiffy:
Do guys still insult ladies who refuse their advances? That is when they will know she is a prostitute, she wasn't a prostitute when they asked her out, but immediately she says no, she becomes one embarassed
Insult for what? Once you said NO, nothing go ever carry me come your side again
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by vicstar(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
It all depends on how u approach her, since she's in ya hood. U can just create a scene dat will lead to making acquaintance, from there u guys can be friends and u'll see where its driving to....do like 2baba d goodbad guy grin
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by vicstar(m): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
coolOr still on still,u can ask her "jamb questions" grin very effective
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by mikkypel(m): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Though I have not experienced one but I use to tell people that if peradventure I approached a lady and she abused or slap me.. I would triple her slap.. If they ask what happened.. I would tell them I approached her and which is normal. The least u can tell me us NO and I would go my way.. Then she slapped me.. The wise one will just take their leave... I don't follow babes on streets sha.. I let love come naturally... Something must bring us together.. But following babe on street keh.. Tufiakwa.. That was then

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by MrImole: 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
vicstar:
coolOr still on still,u can ask her "jamb questions" grin very effective
Can you please shed more light on this method?
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by misspicy(f): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
Flashh:

What gave you the guts to quote me? Who are you?
kilo mu ton fedefo....mtchwwww tongue

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Fkhalifa(m): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
The not so beautiful ones who as a result of guys after their punna has been saying all sort of sweet things to their hearings...

In their minds they are beauty queens and they start feeling fly and talk/rude to their elders/toasters. cool
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by MrImole: 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Naff24:
She won't abuse you if u approach her maturely
She won't abuse you if u carry dow for your pocket
She won't abuse you if u are intelligent
She won't abuse you if u appears responsible
She won't abuse you if you are handsome and cute
She won't abuse you if you are very presentable
She won't abuse you if you are her taste.

Moreover, who knows if this bae in question sef dey trip for una
Maybe she dey wait make u make d 1st move. grin
Best of luck bro smiley

We stare at each other on daily basis, what is scary about her is that she sometimes laugh when staring... (I don't know if the sign is positive or negative)

I'm aware she has the knowledge of the effect of her charms on me because we see everyday.
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Ranchhoddas: 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:
OP, u need to observe her very well.

Are the people she always abuse her friends? It might be a joke or sumfin, that's how I relate with my close friends too!

Does she just go around and start abusing people if they haven't wrong her in one way or the other?

Op, just go for her first and if she abuses you (of which is abnormal), fine. If she doesn't, fine too!
I dont know why I always read this moniker as lagosmosquito.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by alkines(m): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
dason4life:

Immaturity makes people like you to react violently to simple jokes.

Grow Up Boy.
hmmm its better to b thought a fool than comment and clear all doubt!!..u just cleared ma though
#think before u comment ...
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by alkines(m): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
dason4life:

Immaturity makes people like you to react violently to simple jokes.

Grow Up Boy.
hmmm its better to b thought a fool than comment and clear all doubt!!..u just cleared ma thought
#think before u comment ...
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by MrImole: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
Naff24:
She won't abuse you if u approach her maturely
She won't abuse you if u carry dow for your pocket
She won't abuse you if u are intelligent
She won't abuse you if u appears responsible
She won't abuse you if you are handsome and cute
She won't abuse you if you are very presentable
She won't abuse you if you are her taste.

Moreover, who knows if this bae in question sef dey trip for una
Maybe she dey wait make u make d 1st move. grin
Best of luck bro smiley

We stare at each other on daily basis, what is scary about her is that she sometimes laugh when staring... (I don't know if the sign is positive or negative)

I'm aware she has the knowledge of the effect of her charms on me because we see everyday.
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Flashh: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
misspicy:

kilo mu ton fedefo....mtchwwww tongue
Do you dreamt of me last night?

If I don't speak Youruba, but that doesn't mean you will start quoting me with it in an ill manner.

Misspicy, kilode, ọkọ̀ ruen lati waja mi ni aleyi abi?

Mímọ́ pe otin sho mì láti ijoyi, ṣùgbọ́n ọmọ bioshe ma tasi mi, Ọwá ní kó waja mí, timba ba gba ẹmu wo.

Owan shebi bimpe ìwọ nìkan lole so Yorùbá nibibiya abi? angry
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Kanbee: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Ranchhoddas: 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrImole:

Highly positive.
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
guy, just take my own advice alone. you know the economy is telling on all now, excluding myself. if u want to talk to her, just tell her u found her missing money. conversation continue, i tell bet me. u would come here and thank me... what i just told u has really help others in chasing the kind of girls dey needed.
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by misspicy(f): 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
Flashh:

Do you dreamt of me last night?

If I don't speak Youruba, but that doesn't mean you will start quoting me with it in an ill manner.

Misspicy, kilode, ọkọ̀ ruen lati waja mi ni aleyi abi?

Mímọ́ pe otin sho mì láti ijoyi, ṣùgbọ́n ọmọ bioshe ma tasi mi, Ọwá ní kó waja mí, timba ba gba ẹmu wo.

Owan shebi bimpe ìwọ nìkan lole so Yorùbá nibibiya abi? angry
inu mi ndun lakeyi ni jare....mo ba ni kin wa eni ti ma ba ja.... grin,awon stalkers mi de ti lo si oko eeru...ere ni mo nba yi se sir....

eku ise ooni grin
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
kambili999:
I wanted to define you. But no. You ain't worth the stress. Spell the wicked thing I typed or you just want me to know you exist?
e pain am...nttttooooor!
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
justified19:
eyah... u wouldn't knw if u dnt go for her..
so, go for her wit courage...

I dnt knw if girls still abuse or nt..cos if I try to talk to a girl and she abuses me, im gonna abuse her more..
grin U no be gentle man at all grin
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by ajademola2000(m): 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
jonaifame22:
U jus better have some money, or else when u approach her ehn, the way she'll look at u alone is an insult/abuse
funny but true
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Flashh: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
misspicy:

inu mi ndun lakeyi ni jare....mo ba ni kin wa eni ti ma ba ja.... grin,awon stalkers mi de ti lo si oko eeru...ere ni mo nba yi se sir....

eku ise ooni grin
Omin pe awon asslicker e ti lọ si oko eru abi? Eyah, pele. cry

Momo pe ole sirius, ere no loma se. Otobe lati bami soro beyen na. angry cheesy
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Bamz(m): 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrImole,
I think you're putting a lot of pressure on yourself by starting this thread.

One thing of note is being friendly. Lovers have been made from a simple 'Hello'. It's not like you're going to pour your heart to her in one instant.

I reckon you're in your mid-twenties and not looking to play around... like the Nike ad, just do it!
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by ajademola2000(m): 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
SSpeter:
Bokoharam dey kill anyhow, armed robber they sniff lives,soldiers they shoot anyhow kill ppl, police they murder ppl untop N20, fuel scarcity, no power etc....your basic problem come be one girl....SMH....empties another glass of orijin... undecided
Lol, bro port go politics section

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
mradjoy:
I met my wife through similar situation, despite friends warning me not to ever try to go close to her, dat she's abusive, doesn't respect anyone etc. But I refused to listen to their advice, then I said to myself dat d worse dat could happen is she'd slap me but I got to say my mind. So I went there pour out my mind and behold I met a totally different person, though she didn't accept my proposal immediately but one thing led to another and two years later became my legally married wife and had a wonderful set of twins for me. Now, what if I hadn't tried my luck dat day, what if I decided to listen to my friends, what if I hadn't been courageous enough to tell her the pain I was going through, what if I decided to be laid back, what if.....? guy I command you now to go to dat girl, tell her your mind and don't die in silence.
You are gbaski jare bro. This life is full of risks.
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Karleb(m): 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Tell me yur being sarcastic shocked shocked

Where is the sarcasm in that? undecided

A lady who abuses a guy that approaches her is abnormal/ a bitter person.
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
ajademola2000:
Lol, bro port go politics section
You have sense of direction oo. I like where u direct ham
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
I don't have that problem but carry on grin
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abbykem:
grin U no be gentle man at all grin
I b gentle man o....extremely gentle...bt I dnt lyk wen girls form or.abuse...after all dia forming, wen dem clock 27-29, they go for anything on trouser...even if na dog wear am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.