Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (177606 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by scopiicaar: 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
solomonbrown64:
.... Update coming up.
patiently waiting

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2016

Damien's speech made me stop whatever I had in mind to do with the Vampires. If Anthea is finding it difficult to merge both creatures, then it is very much possible I will have problems too since she is more experienced with doing stuffs like this, never the less, I have to say something.
" I know most of you if not all loathe me for killing your father and you will gladly take my life at the slightest opportunity. But I must say that I am very impressed with the loyalty you have shown to your new queen. You opted to stay beside her than fight alongside the traitor who sold George out. I came here to seek those that will fight against the greater evil we have in Anthea. Now, don't get me wrong, I am not here to add numbers to my army but I am here to protect my interests as well as yours. Anthea has to be stopped If we all seek peace else she will continue to raid you all for whatever evil purpose she has in mind. I want you all to put sentiments aside and focus on what's at hand. If you will be interested in joining my cause, do see your queen. I am grateful for your Audience. "
I wasn't expecting any applause but since their queen clapped, they had no choice but to follow.

After three rounds of pumping in and out, Jason collapsed on the bed completely exhausted and soon fell asleep. I took my phone and headed for the toilet to make a very important call.
"Hey daughter, it's been like forever. "
I laughed," It's just been a month, mum. "
" Alright, were you able to confirm what I said? "
"Yeah, I did what you asked, although it wasn't easy getting him to sleep with me. I searched his entire soul but there was nothing of such. Yes, he is ambitious and desires more power but it's for the good of his pack and not for his personal glory. He is not the traitor you saw in your vision. Besides, you will need to reward me for sleeping with the same guy you have slept with. "
" I know what you want, and I am working on it. I am still searching for a way to bond you with your dad without sleeping with him but it's getting more and more difficult every day. Anyway, I know what I saw, Jason will betray his Alpha to the enemy. Keep watching him."
"Yeah, yeah, I will. But I remember you said you were able to bond yourself to him using the moon, so why can't I do the same. "
" You can't because from the very moment he mated himself with Lucy, he created his first real bond thereby severing any other bond that was done without his knowledge, it's why I had to sleep with him again to create another bond. But things are even more complicated now."
"How? "
" Your father is a god. "
" Are you serious right now, this is no Bluff. "
" Nah.. I am serious. He just told us some few days ago and that explains a lot. "
" A lot like what?"
"it explains why I suddenly have the gift of magic prior to his death and why you were born with the darker side of magic. It appears accepting his destiny triggered a lot of buried stuff inside of him. And now because of his god - core, it's increasing difficult to find a way to his soul without sex. "
" I have told you before, let me find a way to sleep with him, i wouldn't mind since he is hot himself. "
" Remove such thoughts from your mind, it's disgusting to even think about it. I don't want you to be close to him, stay away from him. He spoke about you when he came back home two nights ago. I don't like that, Richard has powers and he seems to know things even I don't know. If you stay around him too much, he might see you for what you truly are besides he kept on talking about your eyes. You know you took his eyes when he was still William, be careful around him. "
" Alright, I will stay away from him, do find a solution to the bonding stuff, I hate to die and return after twenty-five years. "
" I am working on that. Have you noticed any dark energy whenever you are around Richard Or Lucy. "
" Yes, I have noticed something dark around Dad, something really bad is gonna happen to him next month. There was nothing around Miss Lucy. I tried to see deeper into the dark cloud around him but I was unable to, something really powerful is preventing me from doing so. Is something important happening next month in the pack? "
" Yeah, I have unable to see much too but if someone of your level of power is unable to see, then what can I do?"
"Common, I am not that strong. "
" Yes, you are and you know it. It's why I don't want you near your father yet, Richard is trouble and if Anthea knows that someone like you is alive, she will surely come for you. Don't do magic if you don't have to. To your question, yes, something is happening next month. Angel will be due for delivery three weeks from today. "
" Well, she should be watched very carefully. Although, what is gonna happen is mainly to Dad. Are you sure, this other wife of his doesn't have the dark clouds over her head?"
"Yes, I am sure. It's only hovering around your Dad. So, how is your other family doing?"
"They are cool."
"Alright, I will keep you posted if anything changes. Remember, stay away from Your dad and no magic because Anthea has people watching, OK? "
" Yeah. OK "
" Good. I love you. "
" Love you too. "
Alright, time to continue with my freaky acts.
I walked back to the bedroom,
" Hey, Wake up, Sleepy head. It's six in the morning and today is January 18th, Martin Luther King day. "
" Shitt.... I have a speech to give today. " Jason said, as he ran into the bathroom.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Jiteshell:
You mentioned that humans did not see Lucy as a young woman but an old one, an unattractive one by the way. How then did Taylor see her?
Quite the question.... Anyway, I believe your question has been answered.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
EbonyQueen001:

For your mind you wan catch me with my words. This update is not long jor, it is semi-long. :p :p

Make it longer, and...
Erm... Back to the story.
There are some noted errors in your work, i will point them out later. What is Audrey doing to safeguard lucy and the baby, since much has not been said about her and the baby, the stage her pregnancy is etc. What is actually Taylor's role in this novel, she seems to be after something and believes Jason to be gullible and accept her like that; distracting him with those "errect" something.

I drop my comment and correction pen and await the next update.
Intelligent questions, anyway I avoided writing such because I had something else in mind. Anyway, I believe I have rectified the "errors".

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
zelaws:
Solomonbrownie you are really blessed. May your imaginative fontaine never run dry. I have now resorted to checking on updates even at work.

There is a lot more to come Audrey may have another scheme. The Taylor girl need to open up to Jason. I am sure she is not pure she may be another faction from the underworld as described by her serial killer bf.

You are blessed too bro.... Lol.. Hope you won't be distracted because of this story.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Jesusbaby6(f): 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
Had to break my silence. Wow. The story reminds me of twilight series. One of my best movies. Remain blessed op
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
girlhaley:

it'll always be short tongue

Till you give us more and more tongue tongue

What a weird dream

Oya,oga solo come back hia. grin grin grin
It's that so, no wahala na angry
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
Jesusbaby6:
Had to break my silence. Wow. The story reminds me of twilight series. One of my best movies. Remain blessed op
Bless you too dear.... Keep reading.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by ishmorgium(m): 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
this is wonderful. didn't blink throughout
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
solomonbrown64:

Quite the question.... Anyway, I believe your question has been answered.
what about taylor's fake father young man

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by SPDAZZY(f): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
Taylor, Audrey and Richard's daughter. Wow.

Nice new twist.

Keep it up Solomonbrown64
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by ashatoda: 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
good God, you mean Richard is Taylor's father and if i am not mistaken Audrey is her mother. This absolutely an unexpected twist, i am finding it difficult to actually xpress wat i feel about this talent of urs. I just pray that you will continue to grow from strength to strength

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emmyfresh200: 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
I hope it is not what am thinking because if na so hmmmmmm............................

Fire on solo b because nw e b like say i de see d fushure.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emmyfresh200: 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
SPDAZZY:

Nice new twist.
Keep it up Solomonbrown64
i de ur side

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by babydecency2(f): 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ha solo wat kind of twist is dis one again, sha dat explains alot about the freak and d blue eyes thing. But come o does dat actually means dat the crush history was all a lie and make up story just to get to jason. Well more ba3 to ur phone and more inspirations to ur brain. But remember not to twist ur twist and reach angel and her babies side o.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Bb4u(f): 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
why can't I think out something and write sef.... ure a super-genius solomonbrown...more grease

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Dmarvin(m): 11:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
Solo Since Wey U No Even Rememba Me I Go Rememba My Self.......Dis Tin Is Gettin Complicated....Man U B D Best Oooo May God Giv U More Nd More Kmowledge Ooooo......

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Dmarvin(m): 11:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
U Jt Twist Efrytin Lyk ''oliva Twist'' BABA Na Only U Sabi......Abeg As ''BABY DECENCY'' don tok nau no twist rish angel babies syd jhor oooo soloman......*apologies "babydecency"*

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by rockhillz(m): 11:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
twale baba......continue

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by SamjohnnyB(m): 12:05am On Jan 19, 2016
OGA SOLO. 2DAY NA MY BDAY O. SO AM EXPECTING A BDAY UPDATE FROM U

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by rockhillz(m): 12:12am On Jan 19, 2016
SamjohnnyB:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
.....Wishing you longer life bro

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by SasEbhohon(m): 6:26am On Jan 19, 2016
Diz story is getting more and more twisted,Taylor is richard daughter??
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by SasEbhohon(m): 6:27am On Jan 19, 2016
Diz story is getting more and more twisted,Taylor is richard daughter?? U re rili talented Mr brown

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by chorlay: 6:42am On Jan 19, 2016
the store is getting more interesting every day, hmmmm, oga Solo, u r just too talented

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Mutaino7(m): 7:52am On Jan 19, 2016
Op dey try confuse me ehn!!! you wan spin story for your mind... Guy b4 i close open my eyes make Jason straff that babe like 12 times unless hmn!!hmn!! gbege go bust for this thread.. grin wink smiley

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Mutaino7(m): 7:52am On Jan 19, 2016
Op dey try confuse me ehn!!! you wan spin story for your mind... Guy b4 i close open my eyes make Jason straff that babe like 12 times unless hmn!!hmn!! gbege go bust for this thread..

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by EbonyQueen001(f): 7:59am On Jan 19, 2016
SamjohnnyB:

Happy birthday to you. Greater and better you I pray. LLNP!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by joviegghead: 8:05am On Jan 19, 2016
I'm finally beginning to understand audrey's statement when she said Richard doesn't know that she is more dangerous than even anthea whom he feared so much.. More information has to be revealed from their past to decipher what is going to happen in the future.. So Taylor is her daughter who comes after 25 years.. But what really is their game plan? To help richie or to take from him? Everyone is hiding so many secrets.. This is definitely not going to go down well..

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by labaski(f): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2016
I think Taylor is the woman that will be used against Richard as regards the dream, maybe she ll mistakenly do a magic that'll make anthea see her.. nevertheless, you're doing a great job.. thumbs up

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by heemah(f): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2016
Taylor is Richard's daughter? He'd be more than furious if he learn about it...Solomonbrown64, pls no reach Angel and the babies' side...

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by extyme: 8:42am On Jan 19, 2016
i have been following this story as a guest but I see the need to comend this master piece.. . Mr Solomon u are such a sweetheart... I pray for more wisdom, strength, and money for subscription...Amen

Back to the story
Well I think miss Taylor is gonna put Jason in a deep shit!! !!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:43am On Jan 19, 2016

"You will spend eternity in the Mirror for the evil you have done. You are no daughter of mine. Hades take her out of here." Dad had finally made his judgment known to all. I wasn't moved though, I just sat where I have been sitting earlier awaiting my fate. I mean how can Dad possibly banish me for eternity, it's just not gonna happen.
" Dad, calm your nerves and rethink this through. There are other ways my sister can be punished, but not like this,please. "
Dad, still very pissed, causing blue lightening to dance back and forth the hall looked towards my brother, Apollo and said,
" Shut that twisted mouth of yours, Son. You have watched your sister kill innocents and commit other unthinkable acts just because such persons rivalled her in something or because of petty things such as Beauty. You have always supported her in wicked acts such as one she has just committed. How many innocent people have you killed yourself on behalf of your 'sweet' sister. I am also watching you, make the same mistake she made and I will personally throw you myself into the deepest part of Tartarus. "
Haven Said that, Hades who has never had an atom of love for me whispered some words to my Dad at the higher table which was made of pure gold.
" Yes, very good suggestion brother. Anthea, as Lord over all gods and Protector of the innocent, I hereby take the following godly attributes from you :
Your power to protect children and their mum for killing an innocent mother and child and for attempt at another ; Your power over the moon, honestly you never deserved it but since it's needed for your survival, I will give you a little portion of it ;
The ability of prophecy ;
Your chastity.... "
I spoke up after hearing that," You can't do that Dad, you can't take away my Chastity, it's mine and mine to keep. "
" How dare you cut me off " Dad asked completely mad will rage, he nearly howled a lightening bolt at me if it wasn't for Poseidon who has been mostly quiet all through this meeting. He re-directed the lightening bolt towards something else since no one can actually stop Dad's lightening bolts.
" You arrogant, wicked thing. I think I know what I am gonna do eventually. I will create a way out for you. You will be saved by a human and yes, you must agree to marry him else you will remain in that cell forever, now Hades, take this thing out of my sight before I blast her to smithereens. "
Still, I didn't move because I thought Dad was joking but when Hades started walking towards me with his polluted dark cloth of darkness and his trademark black lightening, I knew Dad wasn't joking. I tried to beg him but such time has passed me by. Hades covered me with his cloth of darkness and carried me off to his abode but it wasn't so. He actually descended on earth and then close to the
pathway to his kingdom, there was a tree, a huge one. He split the tree open with his black lightening and then pushed me into it without any emotion whatsoever. I fell into the hole which was actually within the tree and landed on a smooth wooden floor. The floor was smooth as well as the walls of the cell. I guess that's why Dad called it the mirror but it wasn't because of that. It was actually because it reminded me every killing I did all through the course of my life. Everyday, the walls kept showing the victims of my rage and jealousy. I have wept and prayed to my father countless times but if he heard me I couldn't tell. I was getting depressed as time went on and it finally hit me that dad meant every word he uttered in his heavenly abode. I have to find a way to leave this place , I have to get out of here. I stood up and decided to check my surroundings once again and I discovered some new things. The cell which was within the stem of a tree was held by four pillars which didn't make any sense to me. Anyway, I checked these pillars to discover that each of them had something written on them but I couldn't interpret any of it save for the one which was Close up north. I was able to interpret it as my pride. My pride? What does that mean? Then I remembered what Dad said about me marrying a human. He was referring to my virginity but how can I take away my pride without not being able to see the world.
I was confused for days and it wasn't until after Sometime I was able to figure out what it all means. Dad has always talked about virtue, he loves preaching about it whenever we were in those boring meetings he usually calls for. He had always admired my virginity and termed it the best virtue a female can have. So, if I am right, it means every one of those pillars represent a virtue but will I be the one to display them all. Well, I had to take things one by one. I went to the pillar I could interpret and instinctively, I said,
" This day, I give myself wholly to my human mate. I promise to submit to him and give him my most cherished possession - my virginity. "
Immediately I regretted uttering such after I had already spoken the words . I was angry with myself for promising what I was never gonna do, but it was too late for regrets as it seemed that my words have been relayed to my Dad as blue and black lightening blasted the pillar, turning it black and making it possible for me to see the outer world. But why was Hades lightening involved in the burn up, what has he got to with this whole fiasco? Anyway, destroying one of the pillars somehow made me know what to do. I just knew I needed someone on the outside to help me, but help me to do what, I didn't know myself.
Anyway, I will update in the evening, I promise. I am having a slight headache right now.... Happy Birthday SamjohnnyB....Wish you more fulfilling years ahead. Thanks for the comments folks, it's so heart touching.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.