Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,581 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (177997 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by prinxemmanuel(m): 2:27am On Mar 28, 2016
Solomon this is jst so wonderful..av bin glued t ma screen fr d past let's 12 hrs..ds z jst so wonderful man..jst so impressed!
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Preciousbouy(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2016
solomon please for the sake of God pls do not keep us waiting i have always wanted to read this story. unknown to me that i would see it here, pls notify me in my mail or please let us knw when you would be posting part3 of this killing story...... God bless you for this story... more ink to ur pen
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by bettycullens: 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
Oga solo
Ur work is a master piece
A beautiful suspense filled wolf story
Keep it up bro
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by manuelrukky(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2016
Impressive... Students u rili need to check out www.studentsthingy.com

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emmyfresh200: 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
happy Birthday solo b all I'm wishing you is more blessings
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Preciousbouy(m): 9:38pm On May 09, 2016
Dear Solomon please when is the part3 coming out... Pls help me ooooooo I am so into this story I want to knw what will be of Richard and the rest mates.... Pls!!!!
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 10, 2016
Hey man nice for replying so quickly. I have one more thing to say I know you really want to make money of your hard work but there is a catch.......I will ask that you please do a review of both price of book and payment options....... As much as I love your work, I can't gamble using my ATM card on an e-commerce website call me bush boy but that's just my conviction. So please once more let there be other options for those of us who are afraid to use the ATM purchase and I will like if you introduce the use of airtime voucher for purchase as well because I will hate to stop reading this story because of such constraint.......kudos to you man.

My 1kobo advice
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 10, 2016
Hey man nice for replying so quickly. I have one more thing to say I know you really want to make money of your hard work but there is a catch.......I will ask that you please do a review of both price of book and payment options....... As much as I love your work, I can't gamble using my ATM card on an e-commerce website call me bush boy but that's just my conviction. So please once more let there be other options for those of us who are afraid to use the ATM purchase and I will like if you introduce the use of airtime voucher for purchase as well because I will hate to stop reading this story because of such constraint.......kudos to you man.

My 1kobo advice
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by heniford(m): 4:32pm On May 12, 2016
Thanks I love them bro but mehn I need the final part
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Oladim001(m): 4:04pm On May 24, 2016
Mr solomonbrown your write up is superb i must say your mixture of the natural and supernatural is amazing. BT i think you didn't end this part well just like the first installment there are still a few loose ends which needs to be tied up especially the one of audrey and her daughter. And then in the ending of d 1st instalment Audrey said she wz gonna work on d fight of supremacy between Lucy and Angel in Richard's mind which reflected in their colours being on his furs. But i didnt see any of that in the 2nd instalment except her reconciliation of Richard and Angel. Above all its a nice piece of write up you have there keep it up
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nathblessing(m): 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
#Ghost mode deactivated. This series on werewolf is simply awesome to say the least. Please! Please!! Please!!! for heaven sake. Notify me when the 3rd series starts...... grin#Ghost mode deactivated. This series on werewolf is simply awesome to say the least. Please! Please!! Please!!! for heaven sake. Notify me when the 3rd series starts......
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by josephine45(f): 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
grin[color=#000099][/color] i cnt just say anything, ,,cus am speechless, d story is very interesting n breathe taking,,,, i am so impressed,,, more ink in ur pen,,,
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Marshalrhino(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
Solomon I'll be grateful if you inform me wen u start the 3rd series
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
Just started reading this. Buh am following all the way
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Oladim001(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Just started reading this. Buh am following all the way
You'll find it really interesting.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
Oladim001:
You'll find it really interesting.
I HOPE SO.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Preciousbouy(m): 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
[b]I HOPE SO.
Over enjoy go dey worry u self....
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:44am On Jun 23, 2016
Preciousbouy:
Over enjoy go dey worry u self....
hmmmm.....lets wait and see then...
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by raymond0071: 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
Oga Solo, I beg when is the 3rd series starting, can't wait at allllllllllllllll. I love ya piece like I take love my chilled kunu drink
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Penuel190(m): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
Wow, dis is a gr8 piece here. Kudos 2u oga Solo. When is season 3 coming nw. Pop dis tin up make we yank am. Do mention or notify me whn u start.
Gr8 job kip it uppppppppp
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by jellybabee(f): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
please
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Preciousbouy(m): 9:21am On Sep 10, 2016
Wow, dis is a gr8 piece here. Kudos 2u oga Solo. When is season 3 coming nw. Pop dis tin up make we yank am. Do mention or notify me whn u start.
Gr8 job kip it uppp
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Preciousbouy(m): 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
Preciousbouy:
Gr8 job kip it uppp
oga solo we don dey wait since oooooo
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 7:54am On Sep 15, 2016
Preciousbouy:

oga solo we don dey wait since oooooo
.. ... Lol... I already answered that question in my new thread..... It should be out before the end of the year, I just implore you to be a little more patient...
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Preciousbouy(m): 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
solomonbrown64:

.. ... Lol... I already answered that question in my new thread..... It should be out before the end of the year, I just implore you to be a little more patient...
dont forget to mention me when you start the next series, cus ama loving this story.... i cant wait for it to be out... Jah bless you bro
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Steelheart(m): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
Solo B
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Sabbath007: 9:40am On Oct 30, 2016
Nice one, abeg wen ar we 2 expeck d third installment of dis wonderful story
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Seyong10(m): 12:37am On Nov 01, 2016
We re still waiting..why are you doing this now
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by LoveSpirit: 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
Solomonbrown, I just came across your story. But I guess this Last Wolf Series is not where you started. So, how can I get started from the beginning... don't wanna miss a bit.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
LoveSpirit:
Solomonbrown, I just came across your story. But I guess this Last Wolf Series is not where you started. So, how can I get started from the beginning... don't wanna miss a bit.

..... .. Oops, you came late to the party.. You have to get the first installment on Okadabooks.... Search for Last wolf series : Path of Discovery... Thanks...
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by misskbest(f): 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.