Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Three Paths - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Three Paths (88331 Views)

Silent Paths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Paths by Essyprity(f): 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
Eb's my problem.
Re: Three Paths by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
Tobillionaire19:

Ashewo boi tongue
Lmao. cheesy
Tobillionaire19:

Ashewo boi tongue
Lmao.
Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
contd

3 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
''And that’s where you made the mistake. You don’t know anybody in this city like that. You can't return to your uncle's at Lakowe for now. I won't let you live in that pitiable condition with my baby. Another thing is that adults would be skeptical of what we share. I'm using the word skeptical but that’s me being diplomatic. Truth be said, they'll probably tell you to do what Fejiro suggested then they'll call you names and stuff. If you think Fejiro was brutal, wait until you hear someone like Uncle Monday or your parents speak. It's not going to be easy for me too so I have to be very careful. I may not come around as often as I used to but…''

''Really? But now I need you more than ever before''

''And I'll be just a call away; you know the number to reach me on. I will come when I can, but you agree we must be very careful. I would even like for you to leave the country at some point, but that’s a bit too early for now''

''Hmm''

''You see this is the reason why you need your cousin. Please don’t make face and argue with me again. I'll give you an advice and it's left for you to heed it or reject same. I think you should make peace with Fejiro. It may take a while, but please open up your heart and make the mature move when you are ready. It’s a long road ahead and I'll feel better knowing you have someone by your side over here''

''You're right dear''

''I'm always right. Now come and sit on my lap let's talk about other things. How is your body sef?''

Okiemute sat on his laps and he tickled her ears ''stop that!'' she shrieked.

''You haven’t answered me, how are you feeling?''

''I sha feel good, I bless God''

''Still feeling nauseous?''

''Sometimes especially in the mornings''

3 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
?

4 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
She had done this when she could have moved on to bigger and better things. She had not only stayed but she continued to support him with contracts and invaluable contacts. He could never forget that no matter how many times he slept with Okiemute or how many children she gave him. He could never leave Nat even if she asked him to. She had been too good to him, but this situation with Okiemute was not personal. It was the harsh reality of life.

He had to look for a way to aid procreation and secure his seed. Natasha would always forgive him; Nigerian women were programmed to do that no matter how painful it was. He would find a way of getting around that when the time came. He would probably do it with the help of his family especially his father. Nat loved her father-in-law and would do anything for his dad. Anything as long as it was within her power. He hoped forgiveness would be within her power when that time came.

But the moment, he was not in a hurry to do anything silly where it concerned Okiemute. She was still in the early stage of pregnancy and he didn’t want to spook her. He needed her to keep the pregnancy until she birthed his child. As a matter of fact, she had no choice but to carry the pregnancy till full term! Oh yes, it was a matter of life and death and he could go brutal on her if she tried to act smart.

And as he stared at her and continued to stroke her face, he knew she would not do anything to harm his child. She was too greedy, money conscious, power thirsty and dumb all at the same time! But still he couldn’t take any chances; women were the most unpredictable of all creatures so he had to keep this one very happy. He had to continue pampering her like raw egg. He had to bend over backwards to ensure her uncle got the plumbing contract for the renovation of the guest house. It wasn’t a big job anyway so he could let that slide ''look at this man'' Okiemute shrieked, ''you've been staring like I'm some sort of …''

''I love you that’s why''

''If you love me, then let's visit Sapele to see my parents. I mean not like marriage and all that, but so that they know who you are at least. I don’t want to harp on the marriage aspect yet because I believe you have that in mind''

''You have spoken well and I will pay them a visit in due course. I gave you my word on that and I will see to it that it is done''

''But when?''

''Okiemute, how many legs do I have? You want that plumbing contract, you want to go to Sapele and you want to give birth in the States. Don’t you know a lot of planning goes into these things? Let's take it one step at a time dear. You don’t want to go there now and people convince you otherwise, do you? You are carrying a precious gift and you must guard it with all diligence. You must also be smart about it because there are people who mean well but will say things to hurt you''

''Like Fejiro''

''Yes like Fejiro. We will go my dear, but let's bid our time. We will go when there is nothing the world can do about it. We will go when you've had the baby. I promise with all of my heart and with everything I own''

Then Okiemute wrapped her arms around his neck and they began to kiss again.

3 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
[size=18pt]30[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
''Keep saying it until he realizes your job ends at the office. You were not employed to help with his personal computer or teach his kids computer education''

''T, I said my boss just called and he sounded rather upset that I was still at home. Anyway, the good thing is that he is at home today so it's going to be fine''

''I don’t think so dear. The fact she can still make you come down when her husband is in town scares me. I don’t think you should go. I feel it’s a trap''

''I've got to go now babes. I'll tell you all about it when I return'' then Wole flagged down a bike and hopped on it.

*********************************************************************************************

As Wole was entering the compound, he saw something and his heart sank. His boss was stepping out ''afternoon sir'' he greeted.

''Afternoon Wole, I thought you wouldn’t show up''

''I'm sorry sir''

''Not at all, don’t apologise for nothing. We are the ones encroaching on your Sunday. The Mrs said the child needed help with an assignment. I'm so sorry we have to pull you out again''

''It's not a problem sir. I can see you are…''

''Good afternoon Uncle'' Ada greeted. Wole stopped in mid-sentence and patted her on the head ''she is getting bigger ehn?'' Charles said.

''She is. Ada, how is school?''

''Fine, thank you''

4 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
?

3 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
TBC

6 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Polymath56: 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
debdave:
Can I follow? #lol#
lol, no follow me nau
Re: Three Paths by Polymath56: 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
Fantasyisland:
''So how is the lesson going?'' Ebube continued. She walked towards them and smiled at her daughter ''fine. We have finished. Can I go and join them Amara now?'' Ada asked.

''Yes you can but you must thank Uncle Wole for coming all the way to help''

Then Ada smiled at Wole and thanked him. He almost wanted to yell please don’t goooooooooo! She was just a young child but she was the only thing preventing her mother from going berserk. However Wole could only manage the usual reply ''you are welcome dear. Keep being a good girl okay''

Immediately Ada got ready to sprint and he stood up to pack his things. As he did, Ebube walked the child to the door. Soon enough, he heard a sound he didn’t want to hear - she had locked the door and he could hear the key as it clicked shut!

He stood rooted to the spot for a minute and all the while he was thinking is this real? Is she seriously going to do this with her husband away and her kids playing around? Suddenly he found his voice and cleared his throat ''I was just about leaving now'' as he spoke, he continued shoving his things into his laptop bag.

''No, you're not''

Then Wole looked up and staggered back in disbelief. Ebube had taken of her wrap dress and it lay crumpled by her feet. She unhooked her bra with one hand and moved closer towards him. It was like Wole was watching a film with Sharon Stone as the main actress. Ebube was not wearing anything underneath and she was a sight to behold. She was clean shaven down there and Wole knew he had lost ''please don’t do this'' he begged.

''Do what?''

''Your husband''

''He is away for their alumni dinner. He won't be back until late. It's happening on the Island so don’t be scared, we have all the time in the world'' as she spoke, she continued to move closer and soon she was face to face with him. He could see her eyeball, the determined look on her face, the outline of her face, her full breast that had slightly fallen with age and after bréastfeeding three children. He noticed her slightly bulging tummy, her…

''The kids?''

''They are fine and the nanny is out there, we are safe. Please fúck me, help me''

''Is that all you want from me?''

''Yes''

''Would you let me be once it's done? Would you allow me have my life back like before?''

Wole didn’t realize it but he was in deep negotiation with her. He had made sure the coast was clear by asking about her immediate family members now they were unto the next stage of the contract. Ebube didn’t need to answer him, she knew he wanted to do it. She could see the defeated look in his eyes. She could see how he looked at her body, how he trembled like she were a god. And indeed she felt like one; it was the power a woman wielded in the act of seduction.

TBC
Polymath56:
lol, no follow me nau
Fantasyisland:
''So how is the lesson going?'' Ebube continued. She walked towards them and smiled at her daughter ''fine. We have finished. Can I go and join them Amara now?'' Ada asked.

''Yes you can but you must thank Uncle Wole for coming all the way to help''

Then Ada smiled at Wole and thanked him. He almost wanted to yell please don’t goooooooooo! She was just a young child but she was the only thing preventing her mother from going berserk. However Wole could only manage the usual reply ''you are welcome dear. Keep being a good girl okay''

Immediately Ada got ready to sprint and he stood up to pack his things. As he did, Ebube walked the child to the door. Soon enough, he heard a sound he didn’t want to hear - she had locked the door and he could hear the key as it clicked shut!

He stood rooted to the spot for a minute and all the while he was thinking is this real? Is she seriously going to do this with her husband away and her kids playing around? Suddenly he found his voice and cleared his throat ''I was just about leaving now'' as he spoke, he continued shoving his things into his laptop bag.

''No, you're not''

Then Wole looked up and staggered back in disbelief. Ebube had taken of her wrap dress and it lay crumpled by her feet. She unhooked her bra with one hand and moved closer towards him. It was like Wole was watching a film with Sharon Stone as the main actress. Ebube was not wearing anything underneath and she was a sight to behold. She was clean shaven down there and Wole knew he had lost ''please don’t do this'' he begged.

''Do what?''

''Your husband''

''He is away for their alumni dinner. He won't be back until late. It's happening on the Island so don’t be scared, we have all the time in the world'' as she spoke, she continued to move closer and soon she was face to face with him. He could see her eyeball, the determined look on her face, the outline of her face, her full breast that had slightly fallen with age and after bréastfeeding three children. He noticed her slightly bulging tummy, her…

''The kids?''

''They are fine and the nanny is out there, we are safe. Please fúck me, help me''

''Is that all you want from me?''

''Yes''

''Would you let me be once it's done? Would you allow me have my life back like before?''

Wole didn’t realize it but he was in deep negotiation with her. He had made sure the coast was clear by asking about her immediate family members now they were unto the next stage of the contract. Ebube didn’t need to answer him, she knew he wanted to do it. She could see the defeated look in his eyes. She could see how he looked at her body, how he trembled like she were a god. And indeed she felt like one; it was the power a woman wielded in the act of seduction.

TBC
luvly writeup, u must b a topnotch philological erudite...thumbs up bae
Re: Three Paths by Skimpledawg(m): 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
How can u just go like dat fantasy... Ua wicked ai swear embarassed...

Omo, see suspense gon!... Kai Wole my niqqa is Falling down like like london bridge! Women eeeh undecided....

Ama bet sth.... Woke dint do it!!! grin
Re: Three Paths by Skimpledawg(m): 12:02am On Jan 07, 2016
Polymath56:
Get sense na! Y quoting d whole post just for 2 lines of comments! undecided

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by gal10(f): 6:29am On Jan 07, 2016
Wole please don't do it!!! Ebube na God go punish you!! Na Ebube come bad pass all of dem!! Mchewww!! angry angry shocked
Re: Three Paths by olashas(f): 7:18am On Jan 07, 2016
Skimpledawg, shi.t is about to get real. Fantaasyisland dearie tongue, let's make it a bit raunchy in the next update grin

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 07, 2016
gal10:
Wole please don't do it!!! Ebube na God go punish you!! Na Ebube come bad pass all of dem!! Mchewww!! angry angry shocked
Wole shouldn't do it keh? He should do it, we are in support.

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 07, 2016
Nice one ma'am. Meanwhile Miss Fantasyisland acting as DJ decided to stop the music when people are stepping on the dance floor.
Re: Three Paths by Skimpledawg(m): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2016
olashas:
Skimpledawg, shi.t is about to get real. Fantaasyisland dearie tongue, let's make it a bit raunchy in the next update grin
Unless my niqqa handles Ebube rough and make her 'cry' in pleasure, am nt in support! Fantasy, u heard ma madam.. Plz d next update shuld b 'hot' mbok grin

2 Likes

Re: Three Paths by mubzay(f): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
I said it. Wole is leaving tania for Mrs.
Re: Three Paths by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
Fantasy please make a way out of this for Wole, what is with Ebube sef....He should have listened to Tania. embarassed
Re: Three Paths by Shakyroh320(f): 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
plzzz let miracle happen for wole oooo,cus i cant stand ebube raping wole.Weldone fantasyland
Re: Three Paths by virtuedagirl(f): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
na waoh!at dis point only God himself fit help Wole,cos Eb no go be chop clean mouth once he start na 2 continue til she ruin his life bigtime. Fantasyisland weldone ma,abeg we need more updates
Re: Three Paths by Uncleluke1(m): 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Polymath56:
...are u a learner?
Re: Three Paths by stonecoldcafe: 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
Shakyroh320:
plzzz let miracle happen for wole oooo,cus i cant stand ebube raping wole.Weldone fantasyland

Rape? LOL
If Ebube has sex with Wole, it is not rape o. We all have free will.
Re: Three Paths by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Polymath56:
lol, no follow me nau
Bia!.. Nwoke. Take tym ooo
Re: Three Paths by stuff46(m): 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
How much you go bet ma niqqa, the faol don fall like yapata.
Skimpledawg:
How can u just go like dat fantasy... Ua wicked ai swear embarassed...

Omo, see suspense gon!... Kai Wole my niqqa is Falling down like like london bridge! Women eeeh undecided....

Ama bet sth.... Woke dint do it!!! grin

Ken is really a wise man, just see the way he is planning. Even Guadiola cant do this.
Re: Three Paths by jtenna: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Those in favor of more update today say "I"! Abeg this suspense fit kill person.
Re: Three Paths by MartineeVIP(f): 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ebube won't stop at this once she's able to get a bite, I just pray Wole won't give in o. Fantasy you are just too good at what you know best, I've been a silent reader but I got to run out of my hiding to let you know how good you are. Biko nu come and update o, we are begging.
Re: Three Paths by Polymath56: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
debdave:
Bia!.. Nwoke. Take tym ooo
lol, jo ma binu
Re: Three Paths by Polymath56: 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Uncleluke1:
...are u a learner?
guy, u go lyk amebo wellwell ooo...wetin concern u 4 ma comment..na u I quote..sissy
Re: Three Paths by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
Polymath56:
lol, jo ma binu
Mi o binu

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (37) (Reply)

Lethal Matrimony / The Devil In The Suit / Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.