Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,434 members, 7,853,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me (1289 Views)

I Slept With My Girlfriend's Friend To Punish Her / Help! I'm Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend's Friend / Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by porchster: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
Thanks for exercising patience in reading this article. please forgive my grammatical blunders.

My girlfriend invited her friend to my place, because she was agitating to know where I stay. When she came, I bought some drinks and gave my girl money to cook for her just to give her a nice treatment.

But after she left my place,has been disturbing me with calls, sending me numerous messages that she likes my kind of person, My girl don't know my worth and bla bla....

The one that surprised me the most, was when she came to my house uninformed and tried to seduce me to sleep with her. If not for my friend that knock at my door I don't know what would have happened.

Please I need your candid advice on what to do.... This girl in question is my girlfriend best friend and hides nothing from each other. And don't want to soil their friendship by telling my girl.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
HEY! STOP THAT FRET. PLAY DA FVCK ALONG
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
CLEARLY SHE IS A BAD INFLUENCE TO UR GIRL tell ur girl biko
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by joshadedapo(m): 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
Chai my friend you are in soup. The best thing is to let your girl know. If you can't tell your girlfriend how she feels about you then you are hiding something yourself and you're so interested, it is your duty to do so. If you allow her to continue that way, she might end your relationship with your girl.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by naijafreelancer: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
okay[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by Boy101(m): 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
Eleyi gidigan. Best thing is to tell your girl before hand before her friends go says something else.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
Where's my converse all star?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by daridex(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dont let the enjoyment of 5mins destroy your future....
igbaran san ju ebo riru lo.....
..try and be yourself and try in any meaningful way and talk senses to her damn skull about the disadvantages of what u are both up to
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
Smh!angry

Advice! Advice! Advice! how old Are U? You actually can't differentiate good from evil? What Other advice do U wanna hear??lipsrsealed

You know what? Please sleep With Your gf's friend!!! don't forget to get her pregnant too! and I hope she has lots of StD's!! HIV most preferably...(don't Use protection, I hear nothing beats it raw!)cool

I've given my advice..Now, let's hear word!cry

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by obiorathesubtle: 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hmmmm. I watched a movie almost like this, idris alba and Beyonce.

I think you should let your girlfriend know what her friend is doing.

That's my idea.

And stay away from the friend if really you don't want anything to do with her, when you pick her calls, be less nice, make sure say she no visit you when only you dy house

This is a lesson for Girls! Keep your friends away from your boyfriends!

Or, just fÚck the friend clean mouth, your girl no go know, if she claim say you fÙck her. Deny am!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by obiorathesubtle: 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
Estharfabian:
Smh!angry

Advice! Advice! Advice! how old Are U? You actually can't differentiate good from evil? What Other advice do U wanna hear??lipsrsealed

You know what? Please sleep With Your gf's friend!!! don't forget to get her pregnant too! and I hope she has lots of StD's!! HIV most preferably...(don't Use protection, I hear nothing beats it raw!)cool

I've given my advice..Now, let's hear word!cry
uuuuh. Are you okay? undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by porchster: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
joshadedapo:
Chai my friend you are in soup. The best thing is to let your girl know. If you can't tell your girlfriend how she feels about you then you are hiding something yourself and you're so interested, it is your duty to do so. If you allow her to continue that way, she might end your relationship with your girl.

Wise word bro tanx
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by porchster: 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Hmmmm. I watched a movie almost like this, idris alba and Beyonce.

I think you should let your girlfriend know what her friend is doing.

That's my idea.

And stay away from the friend if really you don't want anything to do with her, when you pick her calls, be less nice, make sure say she no visit you when only you dy house

This is a lesson for Girls! Keep your friends away from your boyfriends!

Or, just fÚck the friend clean mouth, your girl no go know, if she claim say you fÙck her. Deny am!
And I b don warn am self make she no bring any of her friend to my place
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by obiorathesubtle: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
porchster:

And I b don warn am self make she no bring any of her friend to my place
good! Keep up the good work man! If you dy faithful to your babe. Na only good things go dy come your way.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
and you almost fvcked her, if not for the sudden knock et the door .
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
uuuuh. Are you okay? undecided
I think it's PMS...lipsrsealed

I'm moodswinging...grin

Buh really some threads are just annoying..''I want to Boil water and the kettle is dirty, pls advice me"...undecided

Soon, I'd start charging people!gringrin
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by ShakurM(m): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
The guy below is saying something grin
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by ShakurM(m): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
WHAT ARE FRIENDS FOR, DO 3SOME JARE angry
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Estharfabian:

I'm moodswinging...grin

Buh really some threads are just annoying..''I want to Boil water and the kettle is dirty, pls advice me"...undecided

i love dis gal:cheesycheesy
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by Monalisa185(f): 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by obiorathesubtle: 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
Estharfabian:

I'm moodswinging...grin

ehehehhe.

PMS? Buy an Apple

Annoying thread? Buy an Apple

No really. Buy an Applecheesy
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
i love dis gal:cheesycheesy
tonguetonguetonguetonguetongue High5!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
ehehehhe.

PMS? Buy an Apple

Annoying thread? Buy an Apple

No really. Buy an Applecheesy
pffft...

I ain't A horse!

Modified:I forgot to add A smiley...wink
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by Akposkool(m): 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nairalanders and advice. Fvck the bitcch and save us this MB
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by porchster: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
ShakurM:
WHAT ARE FRIENDS FOR, DO 3SOME JARE angry
Bad guy
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by porchster: 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
Estharfabian:

I'm moodswinging...grin

I see that you don't hv any meaningful contributions.
Jst put urself, ur bf and ur friend in that condition.

Come back latter and start saying "I want to Boil water bla bla...
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
porchster:

I see that you don't hv any meaningful contributions.
Jst put urself, ur bf and ur friend in that condition.

Come back latter and start saying "I want to Boil water bla bla...
Putting myself in that condition?
Lemme see....undecided***day dreaming***

Here's what i'd do..I Won't come to NL to cry bout it...I'll simp!y Warn whoever it is that's bothering me...And if the condition persists....I'll simply tell my BF!! Shikena! What's the issue?undecided

You should've told your gf the instant she started making advances atcha...Buh No! u waited for her to comman seduce You...angry Guys ehn! just sleep with the girl already!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by donholy28(m): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
What exactly does op want us to advice him to do?...FCK d girl problem...u no FCK d girl problem
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend's Friend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
The friendship is already dead, so put the final nail in the coffin by telling your girl what a sneaky, two face bytch she got as a friend.

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day; Ladies What Will You Do? (picture) / I Need A Val!!! Hmmm ( Photos ) / Pastor Spoil My Runs With This Babe) My Funny Experience In Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.