Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

She's all grown up - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's all grown up (6190 Views)

See What I Cook For My Preggy Girlfriend Today - Pic / Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) / Preggy Lady Doing Push Ups With Hubby In Viral Maternity Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's all grown up by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 30, 2015
Congratulations bro most importantly for not aborting the baby... You are better than many that will criticize you because mamy of them have sponsored abortion directly or indirectly...
Re: She's all grown up by BETATRON(m): 1:14am On Nov 30, 2015
josh001:
So you guys still do not get the joke? Okay o, OP, i really am happy for you, you are a real man, our fathers had their families at 17, i pray she gives birth to triplets so that our joy will multiply, baba ibeta at 18, i am happy for you o, 2015 has favoured you.
kikiki..HIGHLY FAVOURED
Re: She's all grown up by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 30, 2015
Their having a child really young and unmarried.Maybe not the best of circumstances.But the baby is coming.And their happy about it.And babies are a heaven sent gift.So...

Re: She's all grown up by Bamz(m): 2:45am On Nov 30, 2015
flokii:

babe.. 18 too young na

i know why I'm worried for him..
but is it your 'pregnancy'? smiley
Re: She's all grown up by Manfred05(m): 6:03am On Nov 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
Where is the picture of her baby bump?
child abuse
Re: She's all grown up by Tallesty1(m): 6:36am On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
u can see ur mate is a proud father..u r here chasing girls in nairaland... grin
One guy posted up there that he's 16 and already a father of twins.......................#faints.
Re: She's all grown up by Adeola29(f): 7:59am On Nov 30, 2015
Goldmaxx:
My babymama is 6 months preggy. Am so happy to be a father at almost 18. Am a year one geology student of unn..
Agarawu23,Naijaboiy,punkyveer,ssoftaple,tosyne2much and misspicy, cum and wish me well oo

Congrats o
You go soon soon hear weeeehhhnnnn. embarassed
Goldmaxx:
My babymama is 6 months preggy. Am so happy to be a father at almost 18. Am a year one geology student of unn..
Agarawu23,Naijaboiy,punkyveer,ssoftaple,tosyne2much and misspicy, cum and wish me well oo

Congrats o
You go soon soon hear weeeehhhnnnn.
Re: She's all grown up by rosalieene(f): 8:54am On Nov 30, 2015
Goldmaxx:

Chai!! and you are so happy!!! small boy.. What will you tell your parents huh? how will u cater for the child.
wasted generation!!!
Re: She's all grown up by naijaboiy: 8:56am On Nov 30, 2015
rosalieene:

Chai!! and you are so happy!!! small boy.. What will you tell your parents huh? how will u cater for the child.
wasted generation!!!
You'll kill him o cheesy
Re: She's all grown up by rosalieene(f): 8:57am On Nov 30, 2015
donholy28:
Am very happy for u o...if ur kids follow ur footsteps u will become a great grand father at 40years

hahahahaha!!
Re: She's all grown up by Cutehector(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
One guy posted up there that he's 16 and already a father of twins.......................#faints.
laugh my ass out... Signs of end time.... I pray our unborn children dont become fathers at 10....
Re: She's all grown up by hayorzzyzx(m): 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Op be feeling funky all those posters above are just mocking you..

Let me tell you,you shld be ashamed of your pathetic self,judging by your pix and ur bae pix i wouldnt be wrong to assumed you guys arent married hence dat pregnany is outta wedlock..

Gosh!!

Wait self,you think you can fool usd bae is nt pregnant you just wanna show us despite ur monstrous face you were able to win her heart cheesycheesy

You're saying someone has a monstrous face,check "Your" profile picture first undecided
Re: She's all grown up by hayorzzyzx(m): 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
rosalieene:

wasted generation!!!

He told his parent,check his other thread in his profile
Re: She's all grown up by Kassidy90(m): 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
hmmmm....i just dey observe.
Re: She's all grown up by bibijay123(f): 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
Welcome to poverty, u knw how much baby food be?@op
Re: She's all grown up by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
hayorzzyzx:

You're saying someone has a monstrous face,check "Your" profile picture first undecided
still better than your ghost modecheesycheesy

let keep talk aside the guy shld be ashamed of himself.
Re: She's all grown up by hayorzzyzx(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
still better than your ghost modecheesycheesy

let keep talk aside the guy shld be ashamed of himself.
Yea,at his tender age

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. / We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women / Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.