Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single (26152 Views)

Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 30, 2015
RELATIONSHIP again

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by greatproducts: 10:13am On Nov 30, 2015
Most of the points look same to me. It is all like just 3 points spread into many. Anyway, na true talk. Let me copy and send to my girlfriend quickly...

https://www.nairaland.com/2698179/superbass-tennis-design-bluetooth-speaker

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by aaamos(m): 10:15am On Nov 30, 2015
OP NA DEEPER LIFE MEMBER

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 30, 2015
Yeah right especially no5. I always fight myselfbto never get jealous.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by TS2(m): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2015
My brother please help us ask many of them who say 'their friends are married and have given birth' what they were doing in the days of their youth. Let's not be sentimental here.

Many chics wasted opportunities that came their way earlier in life because of the focus they placed on the wrong things. Trips, Brazilian hair, iPhone 2 billion, Laboutin, etc. Many turned the right guys away and followed richer and in some cases married guys who were never going to commit. Later on in life they begin to lament and pray and compare themselves.

Of course not all cases of delayed marriage are the same but this scenario is definitely common these days.

#SaiBaba

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 30, 2015
Misternas89:
1. Most singles especially women see spinsterhood as a shame, looking at the mirror like "MY AGE MATES ARE MARRIED AND HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO CHILDREN. My sister don't be in a haste, trust God to bring pass his will concerning you at his own time. IT IS BETTER TO BE SINGLE THAN MARRIED TO THE WRONG PERSON.

2. The best of God cannot be rushed! Dear, don't rush and marry anyone that comes along, having waited for a long time, it may lead to an error that you will live to regret. BE PATIENT AND BUILD YOUR CHARACTER. Read Psalm 64:6.

3. Don't involve yourself in pre-marital sex, thinking it is the best to compel a man to marry you, IT IS TOTALLY WRONG! Discipline your body, Don't buy into that lie of the devil that says "SEX IS LOVE". Sex alone will never make a man stay committed to you. TELL HIM TO WAIT TILL THE NIGHT OF YOUR WEDDING.

4. DONT WORRY, BE HAPPY! don't feel sorry for yourself, don't allow sorrow to break your heart because you are single. Worrying will make you look 55 when you are just 25. Don't say to yourself "ALL MY FRIENDS ARE MARRIED WITH CHILDREN"..Please don't worry. Always dress beautiful, glow with sense of pride, be fulfilled, and stay HAPPY.

5. DONT BE JEALOUS OF OTHERS, dont feel bad because your friends are getting married, "Oh we finished school together, now look at her married and am single" STOP IT. Rejoice with them so that your miracle can become REAL ON TIME.

6. DONT compare yourself to anybody because GOD IS ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING BIGGER IN YOUR LIFE. Don't give up on God because God will never give up on YOU.

7. You must not allow the desire to get married rob you off your existence. If I may ask you, WHAT ARE YOU PRIORITIES? WHAT ARE YOU LIVING FOR?? dear set a goal for yourself and work towards it, marriage is important BUT IT IS NOT EVERYTHING.

8. Give God his rightful place in your life, Fear the Lord. YOU WILL MAKE IT.

9. You can kindly add yours too
I was expecting for both MEN and WOMEN.

U think men are not searching..?
I am searching, but most ladies I have come across have always been on the fast lane.

While most of them, fail to arouse my intellect.
I detest ladies whose brains are not only impervious but fail to acknowledge that they need UPDATE of their reasoning.
They are just Perfect at twerking.
This goes to include some "churchy ladies"

Ladies don suffer

2 Likes

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Namzy(m): 10:18am On Nov 30, 2015
9. You can do all these things and still not get married or marry the wrong person.
Solution : just be yourself and enjoy life.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by taiwoowiat: 10:20am On Nov 30, 2015
cry
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by ifeomaekol(f): 10:20am On Nov 30, 2015
A wonderful write up, thnks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by temitope06(m): 10:20am On Nov 30, 2015
Do Number 3 especially the last line and you might die single. How many Nigerian brodas wait till wedding night these days. It's unfortunate but it's simply the Truth.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by firstking01(m): 10:25am On Nov 30, 2015
Misternas89:
1. Most singles especially women see spinsterhood as a shame, looking at the mirror like "MY AGE MATES ARE MARRIED AND HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO CHILDREN. My sister don't be in a haste, trust God to bring pass his will concerning you at his own time. IT IS BETTER TO BE SINGLE THAN MARRIED TO THE WRONG PERSON.

2. The best of God cannot be rushed! Dear, don't rush and marry anyone that comes along, having waited for a long time, it may lead to an error that you will live to regret. BE PATIENT AND BUILD YOUR CHARACTER. Read Psalm 64:6.

3. Don't involve yourself in pre-marital sex, thinking it is the best to compel a man to marry you, IT IS TOTALLY WRONG! Discipline your body, Don't buy into that lie of the devil that says "SEX IS LOVE". Sex alone will never make a man stay committed to you. TELL HIM TO WAIT TILL THE NIGHT OF YOUR WEDDING.

4. DONT WORRY, BE HAPPY! don't feel sorry for yourself, don't allow sorrow to break your heart because you are single. Worrying will make you look 55 when you are just 25. Don't say to yourself "ALL MY FRIENDS ARE MARRIED WITH CHILDREN"..Please don't worry. Always dress beautiful, glow with sense of pride, be fulfilled, and stay HAPPY.

5. DONT BE JEALOUS OF OTHERS, dont feel bad because your friends are getting married, "Oh we finished school together, now look at her married and am single" STOP IT. Rejoice with them so that your miracle can become REAL ON TIME.

6. DONT compare yourself to anybody because GOD IS ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING BIGGER IN YOUR LIFE. Don't give up on God because God will never give up on YOU.

7. You must not allow the desire to get married rob you off your existence. If I may ask you, WHAT ARE YOU PRIORITIES? WHAT ARE YOU LIVING FOR?? dear set a goal for yourself and work towards it, marriage is important BUT IT IS NOT EVERYTHING.

coming from a muslim, he even qouted psalm, is der psalm in koran?

2 Likes

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 30, 2015
temitope06:
Do Number 3 especially the last line and you might die single. How many Nigerian brodas wait till wedding night these days. It's unfortunate but it's simply the Truth.
Brother man, How can we wait, when most LADIES visit us nude... ..?
The WORST is that, the last lady that visited never wore PANTS.. .. despite wearing short skirt.

NOW how do you expect me to take such an EEDIOT to the altar.. . it is even sacrilegious and apalling

LADIES fail to understand that men don't lose their senses as fast as they do.

Hope you know Humans are moved by what they see.
.. . Especially the MEN

2 Likes

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by ELgordo(m): 10:30am On Nov 30, 2015
MY DEAR SISTERS ...... SHAY YOU HEAR!.... I HAVE TWO SISTERS 33 AND THE OTHER 34 BY NEXT YEAR JANUARY STILL SINGLE STILL AT MY PARENTS HOUSE, ONE HAS A BAD VERY BAD CHARACTER AND NO HOPE SHE IS VERY JEALOUSE OF HER FRIENDS WHO ARE ALREADY MARRIED ALL HER FRIENDS ARE MARRIED WITH CHILDREN I FEEL SO SORRY FOR HER , PLEASE NAIRALANDERS PRAY FOR HER ... MENOPAUSE IS REACHING HER ASAP

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by firstking01(m): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2015
Zeedarh:
9. Stop trying to destroy other peoples relationships/homes.
ur sound asif sm1 z tryna destroy ur home

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by tundeharry: 10:39am On Nov 30, 2015
Do not mastubate ! Brothers
You do not need any toy friend! Sisters

2 Likes

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 30, 2015
Another list of "thou shall NOT do"... undecided

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Zeedarh(f): 10:43am On Nov 30, 2015
firstking01:
ur sound asif sm1 z tryna destroy ur home
I'm not even married grin

Just felt that was a necessary point too smiley

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by vypeqe: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2015

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by youngguru23(m): 10:44am On Nov 30, 2015
Abegi... Help me beg Admin wey ban me from celebrities forum till 2033 for spamming. Shey him go reach 2033

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by firstking01(m): 10:44am On Nov 30, 2015
Zeedarh:
I'm not even married grin
Just felt that was a necessary point too smiley
owk.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by deramarks(f): 10:47am On Nov 30, 2015
The topic is. THINGS LADIES must stop doin when they re not married. Because u started like twas general but @ d end twas actually the ladiees u re referring to. Nice sha
Misternas89:

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 30, 2015
Misternas89:

7. You must not allow the desire to get married rob you off your existence. If I may ask you, WHAT ARE YOU PRIORITIES? WHAT ARE YOU LIVING FOR?? dear set a goal for yourself and work towards it, marriage is important BUT IT IS NOT EVERYTHING. thanks

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Emodeee: 10:53am On Nov 30, 2015
Harbosede02:
H

for harbosede.
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Btruth: 10:54am On Nov 30, 2015
@ nanny2222. You don try well well, continue, Diaris god.
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by wykcool(m): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2015
I see only one point. 'Be patient while you count on God
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by vikkeee(m): 10:56am On Nov 30, 2015
Oga op your title should have read thus: THINGS YOU SHOULD STOP DOING AS. SPINSTER. Btw them tell you say na only marriage dey disturb them?
Secondly if sex is not love what is sex? Enjoyment?
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 30, 2015
youngguru23:
Abegi... Help me beg Admin wey ban me from celebrities forum till 2033 for spamming. Shey him go reach 2033
Mad Guy.U dey use stlye abuse dem admin abi. U go chop another one now.till 2082.
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by oketoyinboshola(m): 10:58am On Nov 30, 2015
9. Stop seeing guys as the same or else you will remain single forever. smiley

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by ruke1: 10:59am On Nov 30, 2015
may God bless u.ur write up came at d right time
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by STENON(f): 11:00am On Nov 30, 2015
10. Try to have savings from your salary during the time that you are still single, make an investment for future purposes,
For ladies, dnt jst wait for that man before you have your Kitchen utensils and cooking gadgets and it is important that you know how to handle them. Try to
Attend wedding ceremony so as not to be an ignorant on your own D-Day.

11. For Guys, ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore / Would You Accept Walk Dates? / Anybody Telling You To Make Money Before Chasing Women Doesn't Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.