Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? (19650 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / The Pains Of A Busty Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by slimfine(f): 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2009
wow,
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by la1(m): 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2009
@ poster
you are retarded,leave them jugs alone! angry

@all
i wonder how many guys checked out @records profile after reading her post?, i know i did grin
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by Vuitton(m): 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2009
shocked shocked shocked

This thread is so funny grin
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by osasp(m): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2009
la!:

@ poster
you are retarded,leave them jugs alone! angry

@all
i wonder how many guys checked out @records profile after reading her post?, i know i did grin
no b lie o.
dats how dese girls put us in trouble
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by stnick1: 12:43am On Jun 04, 2009
na wa o, the guy just eff up 4 here. anyway i need those boobs cos my guy is not busty smiley
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by Oxone(m): 1:06am On Jun 04, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
there's nothing i wont hear on naraland

*stupid question from an underage*
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by stnick1: 1:31am On Jun 04, 2009
dis is it
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by stnick1: 2:07am On Jun 04, 2009
i knw so many guyz like dis like me, but if she open dem, it will be a different stori
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by C2H5OH(f): 2:27am On Jun 04, 2009
st. nick you have a thing for nasty looking tits or something
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by enziga(m): 4:35am On Jun 04, 2009
Lool as una murder this dude
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by patwhizkid(f): 5:13am On Jun 04, 2009
Nairaland! Uhm! My eye go blind o!
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by wanville(m): 6:42am On Jun 04, 2009
shocked
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by sayso: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2009
Guys just asking,those pic from st. nick,Will you carry anyone home?honest answer pls.
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by Oxone(m): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2009
sayso:

Guys just asking,those pic from st. nick,Will you carry anyone home?honest answer pls.

hell no angry angry angry angry angry
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by biola44: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2009
no way! angry
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by timmy7(m): 11:39am On Jun 04, 2009
Even an average fan of d milk factory will dare not perhaps the well packaged one cheesy grin
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by Cross007: 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2009
Not rely,If it's still firm i think its O.K,Some know how to properly set and position the Booby in Bras meanwhile na Film Trick
[ grin grin
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by darqly(m): 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2009
Oh blimey what a thread! I intepreted it to mean if de babe is born with large breasts, she'll automatically be wayward in future grin

I was in a brief thing with this lovely manCHESTer babe, and there was nothing to suggest she'd been wayward, or will progress to being wayward for that matter!

Nairaland rocks! Imagine cheesy
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by waterworks(f): 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2009
poster. lOl
1. People have big breast it is part of genes. for example if your mothers breast is big or your grand mother or even your fathers sisters and grand mothers, you can have big breasts too.
2. some peoples breasts are big and firm while others are not. WHY? the same answer:genes.

Your breasts can fall if:
1. you never ever support them witha a bra. (im not too sure about that one sha)
2. you are always fluctuating with weight. like getting fat and slim again quickly.
3. or if you were really fat before and then lost plenty weight even if not in a short time.
4. you breast feed a child.

PLEASE POSTER HOW CAN THE WAY YOUR BODY LOOKS DETERMINE WHAT YOU HAVE TO ACHIEVE BY YOUR ACTIONS?
so does that mean that anybody with small and firm breasts is a good woman?

SHINE YOUR EYE OH! Waywardness is in your desicions not by your physical attributes.
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by jimmysho(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2009
all these bashing is immaterial, dont because pple are using unwarranted words  against d poster and we all should join the crucifixion crusade.

@ Topic,

it is not a sign of waywardness. it defers from persons to person, it is simply genetic.

reasons, i  use to ve a 27 year old virgin that her breast where extraordinarily large.

some will even say a lady wit big TIT is wayward or had given birth before all these is not true.

ADVICE: if u cant cope wit her, kindly pull out of the relati0onjship before u do harm to urself in the nearest future because that alone COULD lead to a stale marriage and eventually the ultimate volcano-DIVORCE
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by jimmysho(m): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2009
[b]WHY ALL THESE BASHING? THE FACT EVERYBODY IS USING UNWARRANTED WORDS SHOULD NOT IMPLY WE SHOULD JOIN THE CRUCIFIXION CRUSADE.

@ TOPIC

THE ANSWER IS NO. IT IS PURELY GENETIC.
REASONS IN SUPPORT OF MY CLAIM; I HAD A 27 YEAR OLD VIRGIN FRIEND WHOSE BREAST WAS EXTRAORDINARILY LARGE.

SOME WILL EVEN CLAIM THAT LADIES WIT BIG TITS ARE PROMISCUOUS OR HAD GIVEN BIRTH BEFORE, ALL THESE ARE FROM MERE ASSUMPTION OR WILD IMAGINATION.

AM ADVISING THE POSTER IN A STRONG TERM TO PULL OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP IF HE CANT STAND THE "LARGEES" OR ELSE IT BE A CLUB TO THE WHEEL OF THEIR MARRIAGE IF THE EVENTUALITY HAPPENS. THE ERUPTION OF THE MOLTEN MAGMA MAY BE CATASTROPHIC
[/b]
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by trimandtrendy(f): 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2009
This guy is crazy. I am a very busty person, and if any one asks me or my bf, i would definitely slap him with one of them. Allah. Rubbish. nonsense.

I have a question for him. Is your pen** big? cos if it is, it means you are lose, and if its small it means you are unexpereinced? abi? idiot
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by Jerjens: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2009
i actually fell out of my chair grin grin grin tis chap don suffer i could nt get past page 2
i really enjoyed this @ the posters expense. ol boy no be every tin person dey talk

grow up man and all you yabbing nairalanders, make una carry dey go grin grin grin
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by ollybosieb: 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2009
Whaaaaaatttttttttttt ?
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by TOYOSI20(f): 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2009
yeah. . . . .such drivel in this day and age. . .its pathetic!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by opuro(m): 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2009
so seun don de allow this kain pics now
remember you ban many like
osereka
ettehgate etc
cos of pics
I still maintain SEUN IS NOT CONSISTENCE
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by C2H5OH(f): 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2009
opuro:

grin grin grin
go on soun. nothing do you.
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by opuro(m): 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2009
DEM NO DE COVER SMOKE MAKE E NO SHOW
I de kampe!
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by TOYOSI20(f): 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2009
opuro:

so seun don de allow this kain pics now
remember you ban many like
osereka
ettehgate etc
cos of pics

rofl!! cheesy cheesy
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by ofokasibe: 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2009
THESE BREASTS ARE TOO SMALL HAS ANYONE SEEN THE ONES THAT TOUCHES THE FLOOR, AND THE GIRL DRAGS IT WHILE WALKING . ?? CHINESE GURLS I SAW SOMEWHERE ONLINE .MAKE I SEARCH , BREASTS ARE UGLY AND THICK . DAMN WHAT IS THAT!?? LIKE BULON BLOW SLIPPERS? NAIJA GURLS NO GET BREAST . WHAT A SHAME , WETIN WE GO SUCK NOW? grin grin grin grin ME I LIKE PUTTING MY HEAD INSIDE MIDDLE OF BREAST SHA WHEN AM ABOUT TO SLEEP . I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE OTHER NL BOYS O
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by kaym2: 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2009
ofokasibe:

THESE BREASTS ARE TOO SMALL HAS ANYONE SEEN THE ONES THAT TOUCHES THE FLOOR, AND THE GIRL DRAGS IT WHILE WALKING . ?? CHINESE GURLS I SAW SOMEWHERE ONLINE .MAKE I SEARCH , BREASTS ARE UGLY AND THICK . DAMN WHAT IS THAT!?? LIKE BULON BLOW SLIPPERS? NAIJA GURLS NO GET BREAST . WHAT A SHAME , WETIN WE GO SUCK NOW? grin grin grin grin ME I LIKE PUTTING MY HEAD INSIDE MIDDLE OF BREAST SHA WHEN AM ABOUT TO SLEEP . I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE OTHER NL BOYS O

bolajee u don come here abi? this one no be music radio .na breast thread lol
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by DisGuy: 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2009
!!  shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell / Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them? / Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.