Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,863 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? (19648 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / The Pains Of A Busty Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by Kunbee: 1:44am On May 30, 2009
So her parents know u r sleeping wiv dere daughter & u r alive dat so stupid loverboy some of us went 2 schl and I have a suggestion instead u wasting ur parents precious money and using ur highly dim brain 2 post crap go join lasma 2 keep lagos clean in ur spare time and while u r at it lose ur virginity
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 30, 2009
@davidlyan
what are u doing here, oga man, u kind of enjoying it but covering it up with biology explanation
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by excelabbey(m): 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2009
NA WAO, WATS WRONG IN ASKING ABOUT A LADY HAVING A SAGGED BOOBS. DATS WHY MOST OF U AR DULLARDS. U LAZY AROUND WITHOUT BEING INQUISITIVE ABOUT CERTAIN PHENOMENON. TRY TO BE SCIENTIFIC. ACTUALLY, 4 UR INFORMATION, SOMEBODY (A YOUNG GUY OF 24) WALKED UP TO ME AND THREW D POSER.
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by Enockia(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2009
excelabbey:

NA WAO, WATS WRONG IN ASKING ABOUT A LADY HAVING A SAGGED BOOBS. DATS WHY MOST OF U AR DULLARDS. U LAZY AROUND WITHOUT BEING INQUISITIVE ABOUT CERTAIN PHENOMENON. TRY TO BE SCIENTIFIC. ACTUALLY, 4 UR INFORMATION, SOMEBODY (A YOUNG GUY OF 24) WALKED UP TO ME AND THREW D POSER.

we beg u speak english cos we know no watin u de talk about
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by yjay(f): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2009
u asked her family & her neighbor?? no further comment!!!!
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by ifeoma2022(f): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2009
old boy stop decieving yourself. what kind of useless
question is this?are you sure this girl's breast is not firmer than your sisters own? Anyway maybe your sisters are wayward and you are using them as yardstick to measure the poor innocent girl at this jet age.What of your own penis is it a sign of waywardness? answer me
Stupid thing, I don't blame you na the motor wey carry yougo whereyou meet the girl I blame.
wake upboy!! maybe you don,t chop belle ful abi?
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by oludashmi(f): 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2009
@chaircover
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
What!!!! you asked her, her family and her neighbours if she was wayward because she has larger than average boobs?

She should have slapped your face with one of them.

OMG!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
You made me laugh so much that I couldn't talk.
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by dae(f): 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2009
POSTER!!! what were u looking at b4 officially making her ya babe? IF u had a prob with her omu, u shuldda left her long time ago, and looked for a Fryping-pan chested female! ughhhh
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by hackney(m): 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2009
Pls can somebody support this thread with a sister-question: If a  girl has narrow waist,wide hips and full arse;is it a sign of sweetness?!!
(i go die oo!!!)

Why are they so irresistible and lustfully spell-binding?
sugar !!  Mwuaaahh!!!

i will survive this thread grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by spikedcylinder: 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2009
I'd like to see a picture of someone who is busty "un-breastwisely".

Thank you.
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by C2H5OH(f): 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2009
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by ifyalways(f): 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2009
opuro:

graviyt my bros
gravity

all those boobs you see around you
are film trick
if most babe commot their conshirt bra,
you go know say na FILM TRICK babes de do
rofl
u never change.
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by biola44: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2009
ifeoma2022:

old boy stop decieving yourself. what kind of useless
question is this?are you sure this girl's breast is not firmer than your sisters own? Anyway maybe your sisters are wayward and you are using them as yardstick to measure the poor innocent girl at this jet age.What of your own penis is it a sign of waywardness? answer me
Stupid thing, I don't blame you na the motor wey carry yougo whereyou meet the girl I blame.
wake upboy!! maybe you don,t chop belle ful abi?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by TayoUK(m): 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2009
The poor girl deserves someone better than you from my own point of view.

What sort of question is that? And I think you are wayward yourself for approaching your girl's neighbour with such question.

I bow for you o!
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by abhosts(m): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2009
Honestly speaking, the attacks towards this dude are unwarranted. He asked if sagging breast at a young age means a girls has been reckless with her body. Now what is dumb about that question?
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by kokoye(m): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2009
@ post.

I think what had happened was that the girl put that insect (forgotten the name now) when she was young - that's why it grew so big.

Sebi the thing don sag. So it shouldnt be hard to pull one of it all the way to Synagogue for prayers and  wayward sampling.
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by kokoye(m): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2009
abhosts:

Honestly speaking, the attacks towards this dude are unwarranted. He asked if sagging breast at a young age means a girls has been reckless with her body. Now what is dumb about that question?

Now you took the post outta context.

The main reason for the attack is cos the post mentioned 'extremely busty'. Most extremely busty females do eventually sag (depending on the muscles) except they do some surgery.
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by fender(m): 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2009
being busty to me is not a sign of waywardness. we just have some females who over secrete the female hormonal glands. Although some could be traced to waywardness but you don't have to conclude find out about her past. You might have some clue.
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by records(f): 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2009
U dis silly guy am one of those very busty girls and am not wayward. MONKEY
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by Fhemmmy: 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2009
so cos someone has bigger milk factory means she was promiscuous? Na wa oh, this is surely a chicken brain talking
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by emmydee(m): 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2009
this question is irrelevant!
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by platinumnk(f): 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2009
how did this make it to the front page??

shrugs undecided
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by ononogbu(f): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2009
please let ask good question for the benefit of others shocked shocked shocked
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by adetunrayo(f): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2009
Imagine
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by eShegz(m): 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2009
I "shall n't" laugh!!! grin
In fact, i wontn't laugh! grin
Okay, i am dying with laughter, this nairaland sef! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by Kelvinj(m): 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2009
Abeg make una pity dis guy, he does know d worth of having those.
@poster
pls if u dnt apprieciate dos boobs jst pass me d luv cos am a boobs fan(esp. big 1s)cool
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by stmanpule(m): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2009
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by TOPE20001(f): 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2009
Fhemmmy:

so cos someone has bigger milk factory means she was promiscuous? Na wa oh, this is surely a chicken brain talking

lol grin grin grin
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by speeddater: 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2009
@
Stupid question

if it was a sign of waywardness then every  aritsto chick would be a double D and judging by how many aristo chicks are in town there would be no double D bra left in the market

A serious answer to your question  - only  2 things detemine how busty a chick is - genes and hormones (especially the kind generated during pregnancy)
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by Nezan(m): 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2009
@ Poster:

if the busty breasts dont appeal to you, go for a girl with smaller breasts. no need posting this stupid question here.
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by MissEZ(f): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2009
lol, this is too funny.

poster: the answer to your question is NO. being busty is not a sign of waywardness. It is an attestation to many blessings from God in the Chest area, thats all
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by opuro(m): 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2009
ifyalways:

rofl
u never change.
na lie say all these water mellon dem de carry about
na film trick?
ol babe
I don open a lot of conshirt bra in my life o
and my eyes don see some boobs I cant describe here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell / Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them? / Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.