Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,984 members, 7,866,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Would You Change Your Religion For Love? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Change Your Religion For Love? (26065 Views)

Ladies, Be Honest, How Often Do You Change Your Panties / When you choose to be a fool for love. / Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by sammie90: 11:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
please and please and please JEHOVAH WITNESS is a christian organisation. They pray in Jesus name and they read the bible and they also go out for evangelism as well. that their doctrines differ from some other christian organisational doctrines does not mean that they are not christians. i am not a JEHOVAH WITNESS but i need to correct this impression. i am RCCG if you know what i mean

3 Likes

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Edmen(m): 11:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
Am presently going through this same dilemma. I am in love with a girl, who is a witness and an a pentecostal. I'm totally confused, dnt knw what to do. She means everything to me . I see in her all I need in a woman. pls pals what should I do? I need you help. I cnt even think of breaking up with her because I know she would be devastated. she loves me so much, that I know. help a brother out
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Billion24(m): 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
Do u need to pickup a file, groceries, or you even forgot to take something from home while leaving home and nobody to send on this errands? Send ERRANDERS. Anywhere in Lagos State we go. our services are cheap, secured and fast. For enquiries and errands, call 07017229621 08035063697 address : no 16 Avamba Street, Abaranje, Ikotun Lagos State.
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by gretblue: 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
Naaah... Bible says do nad be equally yoked with an unbeliever... Hence i cant change my religion...

Religion is very different from denomination pls take note... Hence i cant change christianity to be a muslim, or budhist, or jehovah witness, or eckist, or mormon, or hinduist..

With unbeliever but when the Unbeliever like dangote or Atiku give you job,you rush to take the employment. Double standard.
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Cutehector(m): 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
gretblue:

With unbeliever but when the Unbeliever like dangote or Atiku give you job,you rush to take the employment. Double standard.
urm last tym i checked, i wasnt getn married to dangote... Ur point is just baseless... Abegi

1 Like

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by OigaonOjay(f): 12:01am On Dec 01, 2015
Can two walk except they agree?? For the sake of peaceful living,stick to whatever you believe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by gretblue: 12:04am On Dec 01, 2015
firstking01:
I can't compromise christianity for anything,,,if nt, 3weeks ago, i wud 've bin a jehovah's witness by now. I really love her. I had to suspend my church on sunday morning, just to go to the kingdom hall, can u imagine?. We sat togeda listening to the teaching and singing their hymn. Mehn, if nt dat i'm rooted in d word, by nw i wud be a jehovah's witness. Damn it.
Am lost here.Are JWs not christains again?Or how many types of Christianity do we have?

1 Like

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by OigaonOjay(f): 12:05am On Dec 01, 2015
Edmen:
Am presently going through this same dilemma. I am in love with a girl, who is a witness and an a pentecostal. I'm totally confused, dnt knw what to do. She means everything to me . I see in her all I need in a woman. pls pals what should I do? I need you help. I cnt even think of breaking up with her because I know she would be devastated. she loves me so much, that I know. help a brother out

...And is she willing to compromise her faith for the "Love"?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by gretblue: 12:07am On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
urm last tym i checked, i wasnt getn married to dangote... Ur point is just baseless... Abegi
Stop deceiving yourself here.Who are you to term certain people unbelievers?Mere going to church doesn't make you a Christian.
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by queebeediva(f): 12:11am On Dec 01, 2015
So far no body has said any senseable thing. Well religion in this part of the country is a very dedicate issue and as such many relationships has suffer or enjoy the benefit of ones religion . In nigeria for example christain to muslim relationship is almost useless because the both religion are always in conflicting terms with eachother and where a muslim girl decided to marry a christain man, the marriage might face seriouse pressure expecially from the female side why beacause Islam see it as a sin for one expecially the female to get converted into christainity by her christain partner. Secondly , it is difficute because both parent will feel insecure that their sons or daughter ended up with other religion other than the one they were raised with. Finaly I will want some to explain to us better on what is LOVE, what is RELIGION, and what is HEART ? Because I don't no why people makes life difficute for them with diffrent unessary law. In conclution, I will say Blood is thicker than water but love is stronger than blood.
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by RobinHez(m): 12:19am On Dec 01, 2015
embarassed
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 01, 2015
Edmen:
My girl is Christian. You have hope. grin

Love goes beyond religion. Did she fall in love with you because of what you believe or because of who you are?

1 Like

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 01, 2015
Last thing.
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by mokane28: 12:28am On Dec 01, 2015
Hell no
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by freecocoa(f): 12:28am On Dec 01, 2015
I won't(don't do religion) because I know what I know now and there's no way I can "unknow' it.

The highest I can do is just tag along to make the person happy, plus if he/she loves you, there won't be need to ask you to change.
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Evaromantik(m): 12:28am On Dec 01, 2015
Love is blind but I dey craze
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by AGBARUSIA1(m): 12:30am On Dec 01, 2015
Well am one of Jehovah's witnesses.i want 2 correct sumtin.Jehovah's witnesses is Christianity because they blv in God n his son Jesus christ.we only blv d teachings of d bible n not some doctrine n dat is d love-lost dat exist btw them n other denomination.no true Jehovah's sevant will marry a worldy because d bible talked against it

2 Likes

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by defenda(f): 12:35am On Dec 01, 2015
NO
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 01, 2015
Nope. Am who I am. I will love her for whom she is period...Q.E.D.

MODIFIED: Except I find out say her Papa nah BABALAWO...eeeeennhn BENJOHNSON Straight grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by CollinsMD(m): 12:53am On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
Naaah... Bible says do nad be equally yoked with an unbeliever... Hence i cant change my religion...
But Jehovas witness is a Christian religion?

Religion is very different from denomination pls take note... Hence i cant change christianity to be a muslim, or budhist, or jehovah witness, or eckist, or mormon, or hinduist..
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 01, 2015
Sarang:

Sorry but Jehovah witness is christianity.
This is quite funny.
nope they are not.
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by mamsong9(m): 12:55am On Dec 01, 2015
donTbone:
If it came down to love would you change your religion? A lot of people face this issue in their relationship, and it’s such a touchy subject so most people sweep it under the rug. The most difficult thing to do while in love is to leave your love for what you love.

When we’re born we don’t know what we believe in, our parents teach us and raise us to believe in what they think we should believe in so its natural for us to follow this same path once we grow up.

I have a friend that is in a relationship with someone that has a different religion then her, she doesn’t want their future children to believe in what he believes in so she’s faced with the decision to stay or leave.

What would you do if this were you? If this was me I don’t know what I would do, do I leave the love of my life because we have different views or do I stay and live a different lifestyle from him.

angry
I can't
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 01, 2015
Bonapart:
Thank God Christianity is a relationship and not a religion
chai you are blessed oo. spoke my mind bro. that's something most christians are still yet to realise

4 Likes

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by starG7(m): 12:59am On Dec 01, 2015
Don't even go there b/cos I can't, Christianity or nothing angry
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 01, 2015
My religion is love.
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 01, 2015
SSpeter:
Christianity or Islam or blah blah.....I can't even marry from another denomination let alone Islam...........i can only marry a CATHOLIC....unless she is ready to convert...I always advise people to marry within their denomination. that way no hitches no drama
i don't get this tho? i understand not wanting to convert to another religion but denomination? i think that's simply ridiculous. The church (all christians) is the body of Christ and I always wonder why people divide the body of Christ. It doesn't matter what you call yourself, as long as you believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ for your sins then you are saved. I think all these denomination nonsense is a trick of the devil to remove unity from christians like seriously. we are all one. People always ask me what "type" of christian i am and i just say i'm a christian, a child of God, a believer of the Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. Forget about division because it is what causes conflict. let us all be united as we are one spirit in Christ Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by delors(m): 1:07am On Dec 01, 2015
Bonapart:

Thank God Christianity is a relationship and not a religion
Thank you my bloda! May God make His countenance to shine upon thee.
Selah

2 Likes

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Mosseuirdoctore(m): 1:07am On Dec 01, 2015
[b]
Cutehector:

Jehovah witness?? ? Are they not Christians?? ?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Buhari35(m): 1:09am On Dec 01, 2015
iceberylin:
Not to Islam.....
u b mumu, who d talk abt ISLAM here.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? / Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.