Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! (26972 Views)

My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad / Nairaland Ladies, Make Una Rate Me (pic) / How to Discover If He Loves you or He Is another Womaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (42) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tubabie(f): 8:33am On May 29, 2009
Now results are unfolding! cheesy *strolling past . . . . . .will be back when am less busy. got important things to do*
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by No2Atheism(m): 8:36am On May 29, 2009
@whitelexi, @babycool haba now you guys should please stop washing dirty linens in public. Even @thoniaslim has been dragged into the matter. (Hope say no one wuld drag me into this cus i didn't do what you think i did grin)

Yes you might be mad at each other for one reason or another but i don't think it okay for you to be exposing each other like this,

Please I beg all of una, stop the bickering and public exposure. No one benefits from the public exposure and bickering, NL is just a forumn. NL is not a do or die affair.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by na2day2(m): 8:44am On May 29, 2009
tubabie:

Now results are unfolding! cheesy  *strolling past . . . . . .will be back when am less busy. got important things to do*

my sister no bi small thing, so tey i don skip sleep  embarassed embarassed embarassed

No2Atheism:

@whitelexi, @thoniaslim, @babycool haba now you guys should please washing your dirty linens in public.

Yes you might be mad at each other for one reason or another but i don't think it okay for you to be exposing each other like this,

Please I beg all of una, stop the bickering and public exposure. No one benefits from the public exposure and bickering, NL is just a forumn. NL is not a do or die affair.

abeg no spoil show ooo, me dey benefit from am  angry angry angry plz make una wash more dirty linens for hia, i get omo and elephant blue detergent  grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Aprilmay(f): 8:46am On May 29, 2009
Fun forum is now turning to bleeping forum undecided undecided shocked
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 8:55am On May 29, 2009
AprilmayJuneJulyAugust, try this trick. press ALT + F4
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by whitelexi(m): 8:56am On May 29, 2009
Still Monitoring
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 8:59am On May 29, 2009
Whitelexi, why are these girls after you?
e be like say you gather ooo? i been think say Thoniaslim na one one correct babe. but damn, she don sh1t for church.

what of siena?i think say him dey plan to marry? but no, the guy dey shine some babes congo on the side. so much for that 'cool, calm collected' attitude.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by na2day2(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2009
Aprilmay:

Fun forum is now turning to bleeping forum undecided undecided shocked

ovularia, waka!  angry angry angry angry angry

OMO IBO:

AprilmayJuneJulyAugust, try this trick. press ALT + F4

thank u o jare

whitelexi:

Still Monitoring

no worry we go help u win this war  smiley smiley

OMO IBO:

e be like say you gather ooo? i been think say Thoniaslim na one one correct babe. but damn, she don sh1t for church.

what of siena?i think say him dey plan to marry? but no, the guy dey shine some babes congo on the side. so much for that 'cool, calm collected' attitude.

breeze don blow, flow yansh don show, 2day na 2day, 2morow na another day  grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by acidrop(f): 9:05am On May 29, 2009
wait wait wait. . . . .did the topic say "A" chronic womaniser on the lose
haaaaaaaaaa
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 9:07am On May 29, 2009
OMO IBO:

lol grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by biina: 9:11am On May 29, 2009
- Intro and allegations by Agielove = $75
- Investigation and speculations by Tope, Yicob, and the rest of FBNLI  = $35
- Counter statement and challenge by whitelexi = $100
- NL Obiter dicta (i.e. passing remarks) = PRICELESS!!!!!!!!  grin

There are somethings in life money can't buy, for everything else, there is MasterCard  grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by na2day2(m): 9:20am On May 29, 2009
acidrop:

wait wait wait. . . . .did the topic say "A" chronic womaniser on the lose
haaaaaaaaaa

that is the accusation but we dont know for a fact, me thinks there is a chronic gold digger on the lose. i take that back, there are chronic gold diggers on the lose and we are out to find them, some names are already on the list, if u are one of them just say so and save us time  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

biina:

- Intro and allegations by Agielove = $75
- Investigation and speculations by Tope, Yicob, and the rest of FBNLI  = $35
- Counter statement and challenge by whitelexi = $100
- NL Obiter dicta (i.e. passing remarks) = PRICELESS!!!!!!!!  grin

There are somethings in life money can't buy, for everything else, there is MasterCard  grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by ifyalways(f): 9:21am On May 29, 2009
shocked cheesy shocked cheesy shocked cheesy
Just like i-go-dye take talk Ogoro must jump  grin
i hail una  lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by na2day2(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2009
ifyalways:

shocked cheesy shocked cheesy shocked cheesy
Just like i-go-dye take talk Ogoro must jump  grin
i hail una  lipsrsealed

na NL reality show bi this grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 9:25am On May 29, 2009
so ifyalways and biina are included. i thought as much. those two are something else undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 9:28am On May 29, 2009
so answers still have not been provided? this is getting dry now  embarassed
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by ifyalways(f): 9:29am On May 29, 2009
C2H5OH:

so ifyalways and biina are included. i thought as much. those two are something else undecided
ha  cheesy
sumthg else as how?u dey even see me post for romance sec. if not now?
abeg u,count me out.
am happily married with kids  cool no time .
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by acidrop(f): 9:29am On May 29, 2009
na2day?:

that is the accusation but we dont know for a fact, me thinks there is a chronic gold digger on the lose. i take that back, there are chronic gold diggers on the lose and we are out to find them, some names are already on the list, if u are one of them just say so and save us time  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
wat a coincidence, i jst happen to have a list myself of the chronic womaniser of nairaland, so if u wanna save us time by confessing its gud
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by biina: 9:31am On May 29, 2009
na2day?:

that is the accusation but we dont know for a fact, me thinks there is a chronic gold digger on the lose. i take that back, there are chronic gold diggers on the lose and we are out to find them, some names are already on the list, if u are one of them just say so and save us time   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I know there names but I promised my friend not to mention their names   grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by biina: 9:33am On May 29, 2009
C2H5OH:

so ifyalways and biina are included.  i thought as much. those two are something else  undecided
Ol' boy, u dey live for San Francisco? undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yicob(m): 9:38am On May 29, 2009
Head of Marketing, Mr. OluwaBIiNA.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by whitelexi(m): 9:42am On May 29, 2009
Still Monitoring. . .
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by na2day2(m): 9:45am On May 29, 2009
ibkaye:

so answers still have not been provided? this is getting dry now  embarassed

if u feel guilty plz feel free to confess make i add u to my list, ur sentence will be reduced too  grin grin grin

acidrop:

wat a coincidence, i jst happen to have a list myself of the chronic womaniser of nairaland, so if u wanna save us time by confessing its gud

are u accusing me of sumtin?  angry angry angry by the way i am the only one that is allowed to keep a list  tongue tongue tongue and just for us to be clear u are the one that said u didnt want moi, sexy moi with 7 packs so me decided 2 leave u and avoid the drama  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

biina:

I know there names but I promised my friend not to mention their names   grin

abeg na, how much do u want for the names smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 9:48am On May 29, 2009
na2day?:

if u feel guilty plz feel free to confess make i add u to my list, ur sentence will be reduced too  grin grin grin
Psssh, yeah right tongue
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by na2day2(m): 9:49am On May 29, 2009
ibkaye:

Psssh, yeah right tongue

u better cooperate now or else angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tubabie(f): 9:59am On May 29, 2009
@ Na2day
You are one stubborn guy o. You need to go to bed now so you can wake up fresh for the conclusion of the matter. smiley
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by biina: 10:01am On May 29, 2009
ibkaye:

Psssh, yeah right tongue
wetin u dey find for dis thread sef? dis one na adult matter
U dis young girl, u suppose fear all d hyenas (read sauron) wey dey for NL - dem dey chop both lamb and cow meat, even plus including bone!
Small time now, someone go come open thread say 'Nairaland Pikins Beware, A Chronic R. kelly on the loose!'  grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by na2day2(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2009
tubabie:

@ Na2day
You are one stubborn guy o. You need to go to bed now so you can wake up fresh for the conclusion of the matter. smiley

tonite na my last nite of vacation, work starts by the weekend so make i enjoy this moment and i dey fear say i might miss too much. with this kin tori, i can skip the movies this friday and save me $10 grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by jaybee3(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2009
Kasala don burst.

so peeps are actually getting jiggy jiggy from this nairaland. I need to start taking this shyte serious mahn. maybe i can find me some NL drama as well.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by jaybee3(m): 10:15am On May 29, 2009
I'm introducing Sienna, his current Fiancee, and ThiefOfHearts into the picture.

First Agielove, then whitelexi, thoniaslim, sienna, current fiancee? and thiefofhearts.

Anymore? methinks Nairaland should be changed to dramaland.

Thread = Best soap opera for 2009.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yicob(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2009
JayB, where is transgendered ?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by na2day2(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2009
jay bee:

Kasala don burst.

so peeps are actually getting jiggy jiggy from this nairaland. I need to start taking this shyte serious mahn. maybe i can find me some NL drama as well.

i tell u man, me dey relocate dallas na dry zone, london na the happening place  grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (42)

Ever Had A Crush On Someone At Nairaland / How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady / If U Need A Sugar Daddy In Lagos(only Serious Girls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.