Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him (85906 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Girl Asks Guy If They Could Just Be Friends, Guy’s Response Is Funny / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by NinaNigeria(f): 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Everyone has a right to choose what they want, especially when it comes to their bodies. if the guy can't respect her choice, it's fine he can go. There will be someone who will appreciate her for this. Another man's trash, is another man's treasure. The funny thing is that the very same guy claiming childish girl, will be coming to NL claiming all ladies are sluts and cheap, the moment she agrees to sex. ag man some people don't know what they want really.

2 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by oluwaahmed: 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Does no sex in a rship also include no spending? Our gurls luv 2 eat deir cake & hav it. U Dnt want sex but u want collet money ni? U 1 go shoprite, go elegushi, go auto lounge under d man money because u're in a NO-SEX RELATIONSHIP. Any gurl dt tells u dis immediately u ask her out is already ho. If u agree 2 dis, u'll spend d nxt 2 few years of ur life kissin while sme dude is tappin dat.

8 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Boss13: 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
We should not blame our ladies, our society has demonized sex, religious houses have even personalized sex as the devil. Ladies have three battles to fight - ethical/moral grounds for sex, religious stigmatization and even deceitful intentions of the demanding male partner.

So if your lady is giving it to you, be grateful and cherish her. On the other hand, ladies should begin to express their sexuality and change the Stone Age idea of sex. I think any enjoyable act is a good act, just like alcohol consumption and smoking, but don't develop a habit out of it.

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Sharksblow(m): 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
experience has taught me that most girls who shout "no sex" are the easiest to get........

a friend of mine last month met one who said she will only say yes on the condition that NO SEX, I told him to say yes and should not bother talking about sex..... from the look of things with them now, the girl can't stop giving him SEX.....

a lady should at least wait for the guy to demand for sex before saying NO........

4 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Davijunson: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
walking in faith my foot.

While elsewhere you're lying,gossiping & cheating in ur exams and probably banging 2 side Niggaz. I might as well go look for a nun in a brothel.

Nónsense

and who made you a judge over her life?
stop making offensive comments about someone you know nothing about.
learn to respect Ppl's decision.
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
Let her go and die,getting married a virgin doesn't guarantee a happily ever marriage,personally I pray I don't marry a virgin,I will be bored out of my frigging mind.

5 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
IamLucy:
if she doesnt want sex she shouldnt be in a relationship at all.
she should know most of these guys cant do without sex in a relationship.

I disagree
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by viktor01(m): 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
lol. this reminds me of a movie i have seen "A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST"

3 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by coolhumble(m): 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
eyeview:
They shouldn't even date nor marry.
Obviously,they'll have problems cos they are both on very different pedestals. For eg,if they marry,the same guy will see nothing wrong in sleeping with girls outside while the lady will want him to be faithful to her.
He obviously sees himself as a gift to womanhood and thus believes every woman must yield to his 'stand'

You are wrong
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
Sharksblow:
experience has taught me that most girls who shout "no sex" are the easiest to get........

a friend of mine last month met one who said she will only say yes on the condition that NO SEX, I told him to say yes and should not bother talking about sex..... from the look of things with them now, the girl can't stop giving him SEX.....

a lady should at least wait for the guy to demand for sex before saying NO........
It happened to a pal.
Gf: no sex
Gf: I have delayed saying yes because I know u have many girls.
Bf: yes but u a special.
Gf: in what way? No sex
Bf: u be virgin?
Gf: no but no sex
Bf: OK
Later after few months, d guy continued shining others and even wanted her friend.
Gf: do u want to add my friend? I saw u.
Bf: fine but how abt d guy u went to see at street..
Gf: yes..did that mean cheating?
Bf: but we don't do..so not cheating on u.
Gf: u act so immaturely like my kid sis.

Make Una judge!

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by HaneefahRN(f): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
kosplateau:
When money became synonymous with love.
Not every lady depends on the bf financially.
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Slama09jnr(m): 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
BiggyB242:

How old are you , below 23 I guess .. Probably in your 100 or 200 l .
She have a point, 1st no da libido of ur partner because once his/her sex drive is more active dan never kipin such relationship would be more difficult.
And to da gals part, if u end up marrying dis guy and wah he expected from ur controversial policy seems not plenty tinx would be involved.
Breakable home
Deception
And finally a ticket to ur parents house.
So all dis have weights on both of em
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
It is at d same % with virgins. What is it again?
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by informato: 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
He's been trying to get her for years and she still doesn't want to give it up. What are your thoughts?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/see-what-guy-told-lady-that-demanded.html
have met many ladies like that...the moment they say NO SEX, I will say NO DEMANDING... and they will run... that mumu nurse say no sex and she is not even a virgin....joy abeg open make I enter jo........the fool said no sex,with her bleached skin....lol...2 days later she said I should buy a specific phone for her,which I reminded her no DEMANDING...four days later I should give her money she wants to do her hair...PLS SAVE YOUR NO SEX RELATIONSHIP FOR THE NEXT MAN .....with your bleached pinples ridden face....idiot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by ajademola2000(m): 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
Segzyelnino:
[/b][b] ;DPlz same thing is happening to me but don't know how to tell her I want to quit...

She claim virgin for me 2 years when I discover she has been n*cked once ;DPlz same thing is happening to me but don't know how to tell her I want to quit...

She claim virgin for me 2 years when I discover she has been n*cked once
How did you discover it was once? lol you're one funny dude
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by viktor01(m): 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
jimmayoy:
You no go run? No go buy non tested ooo. grin grin grin, believe me this babes are not worth it. Thank me later.

LOL. Do you know what came to mind when I saw the 'non tested'? o boy, it's like gambling and unfortunately the odds are not always in the guys favour

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Xam02(m): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
d best na to just free am!

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by ajademola2000(m): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
I'm sure she can't answer that question
kosplateau:

When money became synonymous with love.
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Any girl that wants a no-sex relationship shld be ready for no-money and no-gift relationship grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by HaneefahRN(f): 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
kosplateau:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
It is at d same % with virgins. What is it again?
Wareva.
A lady that puts her financial burdens on a bf shld expect him to av a sense of entitlement to her body.
This bf/gf thingy is a farce. Why date or go into a relatnship when u know u aren't ready for any commitment? Let's assume a lady starts dating from Sec sch (common nowadays), b4 she eventually settles down she myt av dated abt 5 diff guys, if nt more, all these ones will av a false sense of entitlement o, and will most likely ask for sex.
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by HaneefahRN(f): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
ajademola2000:
I'm sure she can't answer that question
lolz, I'av given my reply to that
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by ajademola2000(m): 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Yes you are right not every lady does that but they still expect you to bring as a man that you are, my dear it is what it is
HaneefahRN:

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by pojophilius(m): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
boboLIL:
Sex starved niqqa.... I'm into no sex relationship.... Its quite an interesting one..... Love is not sex....
..,,....hero,,if sex is not love,then sex is fun,,dont you like fun

2 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Hamatrony(m): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
I still belv drez no problem witout solution na grin
Very simple 2 rectify....she can only say NO SEX in d relationship if she is simply a virgin(d only visa needed here) n itz necessary I confirm dat cos I deal wit prove cool , bt if nt, she can't tel me no undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by nonsua1990(m): 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Love without Christ is lust,, as far as u are still loving in flesh sex is bound to occur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by cj4someone(m): 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
let's face the fact, ladies, if you don't want a sexual relationship, please don't get too intimate with a guy. Not when you finish steering him up, then you turn around to sex you don't want sex. keep the relationship loose.

Secondly, don't ask him for virtually everything you want. You both can be of help to each equally any other way. Just be friends and no guy will have the justification to bug you about sex.

2 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by viktor01(m): 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
No sex scam some repentant 'oloshos' have been using to scam guys since time immemorial.

3 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Lanretoye(m): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
then she must be ready to nod pass agama lizard.

3 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by ajademola2000(m): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Exactly
Optimisticgondy:
Any girl that wants a no-sex relationship shld be ready for no-money and no-gift relationship grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by menxer: 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Sex or no sex in a relationship is just another tool to control human behavior.

When one gets to know what to do with the sex energy, having sex or not would be one of the greatest joy known to man. grin

4 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by morab90(m): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
The lady is not wrong but because the world has turned upside down, that's why the guy is so much obsessed. I can't blame him too because the bad women has tainted the right ones.
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Sakes: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
Anyss:
In real sense he is the baby here

Quite Right!!!!! A big BABY at that!!!!!!

But, here's the real QUESTION!!!!!
If this MAN is forced to MARRY the GIRL just to have SEX with her.....What does the marriage stand to GAIN.....
There're many men like that you know??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex / Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.