Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him (85907 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Girl Asks Guy If They Could Just Be Friends, Guy’s Response Is Funny / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by unknown87: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
amiskurie:
Show me a virgin in a maternity ward undecided
We can find one that came to visit a non-virgin grin
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Is he that bent on fyioking her? Hopeless guy. He shud go get his kind and let the girl live with her dignity.
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
I always tell any girl that cares to listen that if you don't want sex, then stay away from any relationship...

The annoying part is that, she will tell u to wait till after marriage, and when you're both married, she start giving you excuses, starving the man of sex.... Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by amiskurie(m): 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
unknown87:

We can find one that came to visit a non-virgin grin
She was not admitted cheesy
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by HaneefahRN(f): 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
ajademola2000:
Yes you are right not every lady does that but they still expect you to bring as a man that you are, my dear it is what it is
Abi nau, true.
We are all different tho. Personally, I had been in 2 No-sex relatnship, I make my stand knwn and I'm firm on it, b4 I decided to just be on my own for a while.
But I dnt put any financial burden on them, why wld I be asking a man that's nt my husband for hair and clothing allowance? If he buys me a gift, I make sure I reciprocate wt somethn of like quality so at the end of the day if a break up happens, no one loses. If he gives me money, I thank him tho, afterall I no beg am.

3 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
amiskurie:

Hello hipsy,I broke up 2days Ago when I discovered my no sex girlfriend who has been telling me she's a virgin was not a virgin.

Meanwhile,you are talking like a holy-ghost herself,why don't we...?

I'm seriously serious o. smiley

did she tell u that she was a virgin? Maybe u were nasty sef. Maybe u requested for sexx like a bushman, maybe the person she was having sex with had paid for her bride price.
U guys shd learn to state what u need in this socalled relationship b4 starting one.

Abstainance is not virginity.
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by seangy4konji: 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
Who has time for all this type of girls...There are over 200 girls waiting to be knacked in my area here in Kubwa if i make proper cheese...

Time is precious to be typing i love you up and down.

God will provide the guy that you will both be doing no sex relationship for come turn a nigga to wanksta...

5 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Parcks(m): 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
PLANETMARS:
She says no SEX,I say no problem dear pls get ur bag and use the door I can't stand my EX
bad guy, you r so on point....

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by amiskurie(m): 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
shadowgwalker:
did she tell u that she was a virgin? Maybe u were nasty sef. Maybe u requested for sexx like a bushman, maybe the person she was having sex with had paid for her bride price.
U guys shd learn to state what u need in this socalled relationship b4 starting one.

Abstainance is not virginity.
Are u for real?
Ok,what if I didn't find out nko,if she was truly virgin as she told,I could change my mind and reserve it.

But I could still harvest it instantly,because of people like u not to. grin

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by morab90(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
The world has turned upside down, that's why the guy is so much obsessed with sex relationship. but the woman has no proof to be a saint too. I'll implore the duo to be calm and continue a good relationship. Sex is not love and the lady must not cheat the guy in question!
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by waloma(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
ihatebuhari:
axxe mmen rule the game

fu∆k aro

Fork egede.... Fork dirty men with blunt axxxxxeeees

2 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by kaycexx(m): 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
englishmart:
no sex relationship for Paul doesn't mean she's having no sex relationship elsewhere...
Most ladies keep deceiving themselves
If by chance the guy endures till they are married, and discovers her p****y is wider than that of a woman who has 15 children, she starts lying about how uncle gambo her maths teacher in ss2 mistakenly flogged her on her p****y instead of her hand.

But aro men say.. Capping capping is meant for those who know how to cap; so too much cappings no fit full basket

I unlike your post immediately after I read your last paragraph.
Cap kor hat ni
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Abi nau, true.
We are all different tho. Personally, I had been in 2 No-sex relatnship, I make my stand knwn and I'm firm on it, b4 I decided to just be on my own for a while.
But I dnt put any financial burden on them, why wld I be asking a man that's nt my husband for hair and clothing allowance? If he buys me a gift, I make sure I reciprocate wt somethn of like quality so at the end of the day if a break up happens, no one loses. If he gives me money, I thank him tho, afterall I no beg am.
All na scam...it is action and reaction. Refuse gifts and cash and nobody.. I maintain..none will bug u for sex. U can fuucck urself ..u know.

2 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by kaycexx(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
cruzita:
I support the girl jare what's it with men and sex.they should know dat sex is not love and love is not sex .abstinence is da bomb any man DAT is not comfortable with dat should try d girl next door

Stay away from bombs... it kills. wink

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by tranxo(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Anyss:
In real sense he is the baby here
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by pseudonomer: 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
BiggyB242:

How old are you , below 23 I guess .. Probably in your 100 or 200 l .

Hello Mr 40 years old PHD holder, that believed a 23yrs old undergraduate doesn't have a say in relationship talks.

She's actually right, if she doesn't want sex, she should stay away from relationship completely, and embrace the friendship stuff. The same girls will want to cuddle, kiss, smooch, and have some romantic moments in the relationship, they want passion but no sex, is that not equal to suffering the other partner, I even call it being selfish, you turned the guy on and you say no, this is what leads to rape most times. The only no sex relationship I believed that should be allowed should be the one without any form of romance, that is no kissing, smooching, caressing, cuddling and stuffs like that... then I can see you as a friend, and we are fine.

I'm not enforcing a sexual relationship but my point is If you don't want a sex-relationship, just stay away from it. There's no crime in just being a friend.

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by item1: 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
My colleague's wife was the one that insisted on no sex before marriage thing and after marriage she was the first to asks for dissolution of marriage when it was obvious the husband cannot and will never be able to satisfy her due to small or no size ,d she cannot do it outside. Pls its better you check wella before you pay oo.

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by justiz5(m): 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
walking in faith my foot.

While elsewhere you're lying,gossiping & cheating in ur exams and probably banging 2 side Niggaz. I might as well go look for a nun in a brothel.

Nónsense

Point blank

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by cruzita(f): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
kaycexx:

wink
kaycexx:

I will try to remember
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Nicepoker(m): 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
mizquote:
when will people learn to respect other people's opinion.

she doesn't want sex..if you ain't good with that.

#swerve right.

no one is childish in refusing to indulge in premarital sex.

whether a virgin or a prostitute.
wow. Prostitute do no indulge in pre marital sex.
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by wiseoneking: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
amiskurie:
yes, one who had her first sex with her married hubby where she experience first penetration by a man. There are virgin "once" in the maternity ward.
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by kaycexx(m): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
cruzita:
winkI will try to remember

View pics..... shocked still confused.
grin take care virgin De Atlantic ocean. cry
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Missmossy(f): 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
Chai!!!

Some people wanna eat their cake and have it which isn't possible. Its a good thing the lady maintained her stand, he should get someone that suits him better grin
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by kellsblingsz(m): 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
i have seen a man dat beat up nd chased out his wife out of the hotel room on their wedding night becos d wife told him she was a virgin and becos of that, he paid extra money and even bought extra items for the girls parents for training her in a responsible way. on their wedding night, wen d man was ready to reap the fruit of his labour,he discovered that d girls pu**y was like a pit toilet,nt just dat it wz wide and deep, it waz also stinking like sm1 who has sm kind of infection. He cldnt endure it. dat wz d end if the marriage...SO PLEASE, IF YOU ARE SAYING NO SEX TILL MARRIAGE, MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT GIVING IT TO SM1ELSE OR THAT YOU ARE A VIRGIN. BUT IF YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN M, MAKE IT CLEAR TO HIM THAT YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN BUT YOU NO MORE ENGAGE IN SEX SO THAT YOU WLDNT END UP LIKE D GIRL IN THE STORY....jst saying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Jalinco: 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
Some girls can be so funny ehn, she siphon money from him day in day out but she want a no sex relationship. YOU BETTER DATE YOUR DAD

2 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Kolency(m): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
walking in faith my foot.

While elsewhere you're lying,gossiping & cheating in ur exams and probably banging 2 side Niggaz. I might as well go look for a nun in a brothel.

Nónsense

GOD Bless U!
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by steppin: 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
eyeview:

Do u even know what hypocrisy means or you just lift a phrase whenever a morally right advice is given.
Sorry sir,but there are many of us who stood faithfuly till we wedded. And we are happily married with all the kids we need and by God's grace,in 25years of marriage I'll announce faithfulness to the same wife.
Don't be quick to emulate the wrong,everybody's not doing it.
Please,don't let your spirit stir revolution when the truth is spoken.
P/s,rather than waste that time jumping at 'free sex' as you claim,I'll dedicate that time to growing my 3firms and pay my people better wages. The rest will be to honour my creator.
Yeah right! Three firms indeed! Like I'm supposed to care!
Get your proud and pompous ass outta of here!

2 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
amiskurie:

Are u for real?
Ok,what if I didn't find out nko,if she was truly virgin as she told,I could change my mind and reserve it.

But I could still harvest it instantly,because of people like u not to. grin
chai!! Abeg if girl tell u say she be virgin, no believe but still... Avoid her CUNTinent cos she has reason, it cud be she really like u (as a friend)and she knows seks will ruin the relationship.
On the other side, what if the person fyioking her is doing it beyond her will?(She don go enter one chance) like that Audu exbabe, Sugarbelly or what... cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by IamTheophilus(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
amiskurie:
and i'll show you a geek in the military.grin

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jalinco:
Some girls can be so funny ehn, she siphon money from him day in day out but she want a no sex relationship. YOU BETTER DATE YOUR DAD
Epic!

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Anyss:
In real sense he is the baby here
I would like to correct that notion... when u repeat one thing for too long it becomes an anthem... going thru this I don't think the issue is the sex.... The issue is the fact that the lady keeps repeating the same words n sentence over n over again... No sex doesn't mean he won't try.... If she means business then she can turn him down politely each time he tries... No need for words... words make u weak... when he tries turn him down or is she scared she might just fall?

3 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by debbieswanky(f): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Have you been in search of job for long? Here is a great opportunity for you. Work from your home and earn more than N20,000 weekly. This networking business makes you earn much than you have in mind. No specific age, no qualification required. You earn N1,000 on anybody you bring, very legal and stress free. Just register now: www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com?debbieswanky and use debbieswanky as your sponsor where it is required. Don't miss it! For any question call debby: 07034494812

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex / Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.