Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari (60787 Views)

Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria / Nigerian Dictator Buhari’s U.N. Hypocrisies- Bruce Fein / UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY : THE GENOCIDAL MILITARY DICTATOR BUHARI – Bruce Fein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by abbey621(m): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
I smell propaganda. Bruce Fein is a reputable person and I'm familiar with some of his important contribution to the United States' political and economical scenes. However, I can't help but to be concerned about this article since this is the first time Mr. Fein has ever interfered in the politics 1of another nation. The article made references to the President seeking assistance from the USA but fails to acknowledge many other countries that have received the same assistance and no debacle was made about their political situations. This leaves me to believe that a Nigerian is involved in some way or the other and this is nothing more than a cheap political stunt!
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by manny4life(m): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

I put it to you, Brice Fein is ridiculously neck deep in corruption. How can any sane human being have a problem with any fight on Diezani? We are talking of NNPC diverting funds after sale of Crude for ridiculous business like fake Kerosene Subsidy and Fake Arms deal.

Why are people afraid of Buhari the Witch Hunter. Are they Witches?

I think you miss the whole point of his argument, he isn't supporting DAM either (or maybe he will eventually), however, he's accusing Buhari of selective justice (political affiliation). Whether he's neck deep in corruption or not, I don't know and it has nothing to do with me. If anyone believes he's fraudulent, please write and expose him. Personally, I have no issues with Fashola's appointment which I think he deserves that portfolio, but I really have an issue with Amaechi's appointment considering Buhari's pledge to fight corruption. Prior to Amaechi's appointment, in fact, let's take way back, prior to Amaechi's exit when he was governor, wasn't he accused of fraudulent dealings? Do I think DAM is guilty as well, YES, she ain't a saint either... Never really liked her, but how much guilt can we attribute to her? We don't really know and my point is simple. If you pledge to fight corruption including her, do so appropriately and not in the media. If Buhari is/was sincere in fighting corruption, when Amaechi was accused of using Rivers funds to finance his campaign, he would have distanced himself right from the campaign trail. Yet, he allowed Amaechi to continue spending, what makes him any different from DAM?

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Meritocracy: 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
I suspect Bruce wailer not Bruce Fein i know
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by kema01(m): 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
Keep lying abt ur identity...u are a Nigerian, likely from an Igbo extraction. Even if PMB's selective in his anti-corruption fight, are they innocent or guilty to the crime they committed?
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Meritocracy: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
Since money can buy anything its like Diezani don buy him join Momodu .
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by jamace(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
Chai, OBJ has been beaten by this foreigner in the first to comment write an open letter. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
manny4life:

I think you miss the whole point of his argument, he isn't supporting DAM either (or maybe he will eventually), however, he's accusing Buhari of selective justice (political affiliation). Whether he's neck deep in corruption or not, I don't know and it has nothing to do with me. If anyone believes he's fraudulent, please write and expose him. Personally, I have no issues with Fashola's appointment which I think he deserves that portfolio, but I really have an issue with Amaechi's appointment considering Buhari's pledge to fight corruption. Prior to Amaechi's appointment, in fact, let's take way back, prior to Amaechi's exit when he was governor, wasn't he accused of fraudulent dealings? Do I think DAM is guilty as well, YES, she ain't a saint either... Never really liked her, but how much guilt can we attribute to her? We don't really know and my point is simple. If you pledge to fight corruption including her, do so appropriately and not in the media.

His point is ridiculous. What is most important is the big fish. The Sharks dinning on poor Nigerians. The Sharks dining on young Nigerian Soldiers who paid the ultimate sacrifice fighting Boko Haram.

Whether selective justice or not, we must start from somewhere. The general needs commendation. They should stop all this Minister Amaechi talk. We are talking of people siphoning billions of US Dollars and this confused and corrupt American is talking selective justice.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by omohj: 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
henryui9:
Nairalanders...........
Jobless thief... oleeee... barawo... mumu thief... pls don't pay attention to this o... in this hard times... u still wanna thief from ur people... na only u e hard for? Criminal... petty robber
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by gr8david(m): 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
Thanks for your observation my brother.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Excellentmind: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
The truth is glaring.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
NA

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by NaijaCuzin: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
princerichardo20:
BUHARI na failure cheiii illiterate. we need the change plsssss.tell dem again
darlenese:
Buhari needs be lectured , but its not possible becos he is a daft
cry
jamace:
Chai, OBJ has been beaten by this foreigner in the first to comment write an open letter. grin grin
darlenese:
Buhari needs be lectured , but its not possible becos he is a daft
cry
Note : Common sense is not Common
#patience
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by pedrilo: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
He must be a wailer. Trust that will be APC's Femi Adeshina's response to d true talk. I pray we survive this sha.
this is exactly wat I dislike abt u pipo APC. Any opinion against ur administration amounts to wailing. This is not a gud signal
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by RealBae: 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Universal body odour..

Spreading like SUKURA hot mess grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile in 2019... APChit e-rat will be like this people below grin

Usain Bolt things grin grin grin grin grin

CHANJiiiiiiiIIII tongue

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
manny4life:

I think you miss the whole point of his argument, he isn't supporting DAM either (or maybe he will eventually), however, he's accusing Buhari of selective justice (political affiliation). Whether he's neck deep in corruption or not, I don't know and it has nothing to do with me. If anyone believes he's fraudulent, please write and expose him. Personally, I have no issues with Fashola's appointment which I think he deserves that portfolio, but I really have an issue with Amaechi's appointment considering Buhari's pledge to fight corruption. Prior to Amaechi's appointment, in fact, let's take way back, prior to Amaechi's exit when he was governor, wasn't he accused of fraudulent dealings? Do I think DAM is guilty as well, YES, she ain't a saint either... Never really liked her, but how much guilt can we attribute to her? We don't really know and my point is simple. If you pledge to fight corruption including her, do so appropriately and not in the media. If Buhari is/was sincere in fighting corruption, when Amaechi was accused of using Rivers funds to finance his campaign, he would have distanced himself right from the campaign trail. Yet, he allowed Amaechi to continue spending, what makes him any different from DAM?

I pray God heals Madam Diezani. I honestly do because I hate people suffering in pains.

Now that is out of the way, let us face facts.

After the PWC audit of NNPC, it was proven that at least $18.5 billion was not remitted to the Federal account. Diezani knew this was a means to suck billions of dollars from the Nation. Emir Sanusi cried but few listened.

Now we are talking of NNPC used for the Arms deal scam and people are talking of a panel put together with a sole objective of bringing down Amaechi.

If Buhari paid attention to the Wike panel, instead of the massive launder of Nigerian money through the NNPC, then he would have been a failure.

Let us not pay attention to this confused Americana trying to disgrace Jonathan and the Wailers.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Xano(m): 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
macfarland:

Source:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bruce-fein/an-open-letter-to-nigeria_b_8681400.html

Interesting
The writer is right.
When IBB went public through his PRO/Adviser: "On General Buhari, it is not in IBB's tradition to take up issues with his colleague former President. But for the purpose of record, we are conversant with General Buhari's so-called holier-than-thou attitude. He is a one-time Minister of Petroleum and we have good records of his tenure as minister. Secondly, he presided over the Petroleum Trust Fund, PTF, which records we also have.
We challenge him to come out with clean hands in those two portfolios he headed. Or we will help him to expose his records of performance during those periods. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. General Buhari should be properly guided."

In order words, he(IBB) dared Buhari, then Buhari buckled.
Very unfortunate. Buhari knows there were misappropriation of funds under his tenure.
Buhari wants to fight corruption when he has his own history against him.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by kYjelly2: 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hefemale:

Lord have mercy! what is this person saying?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Hefemale: 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
kYjelly2:

cheesy cheesy
Be ready to fight for me
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by ricsman(m): 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
ionsman:
I never knew Americans are now obsessed with Nigeria.

Abeg tell us the Nigerian who wrote the letter.
true! I stopped reading when that popped up. American Nigeria right up or just Nigeria
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by kYjelly2: 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

I pray God heals Madam Diezani. I honestly do because I hate people suffering in pains.

Now that is out of the way, let us face facts.

After the PWC audit of NNPC, it was proven that at least $18.5 billion was not remitted to the Federal account. Diezani knew this was a means to suck billions of dollars from the Nation. Emir Sanusi cried but few listened.

Now we are talking of NNPC used for the Arms deal scam and people are talking of a panel put together with a sole objective of bringing down Amaechi.

If Buhari paid attention to the Wike panel, instead of the massive launder of Nigerian money through the NNPC, then he would have been a failure.

Let us not pay attention to this confused Americana trying to disgrace Jonathan and the Wailers.

no problem, no problem at all, let them prove their case in court.

...but, what about Fashola?

don't you wanna seem him in court as well?
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by kYjelly2: 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hefemale:

Be ready to fight for me

cheesy

no need fighting bro, just speak the truth angry
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Hefemale: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
kYjelly2:

cheesy
no need fighting bro, just speak the truth angry
I'm a sis
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
kYjelly2:

no problem, no problem at all, let them prove their case in court.

...but, what about Fashola?

don't you wanna seem him in court as well?

If we can eradicate corruption to the last person, I am in support. We must start somewhere. We should start from the biggest thieves. As long as the Anti Corruption war is on, what is the problem with this Americana.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by ransomed: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Americans are always afraid of Russians. What was the input of this "Americanized" wailer when the goons he tried to speak for were busy looting our treasury? Baba no look dem face. Whoever is not pleased should either keep quiet or jump into the lagoon. We tolerated these looters for 16years but they cannot be patient for 16 months. More wailing for the wicked. I am enjoying Baba's stride of unparalleled anti-corruption crusade. Sai baba, please, witch haunt, wizard hunt, persecute, prosecute and retrieve all stolen wealth. Wailers and supporters of evil, saTANist are free to quote and insult. Dan iskas, Barawos & Ekwenzus can also abuse freely.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Uchexxy(m): 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Xano:

Interesting
The writer is right.
When IBB went public through his PRO/Adviser: "On General Buhari, it is not in IBB's tradition to take up issues with his colleague former President. But for the purpose of record, we are conversant with General Buhari's so-called holier-than-thou attitude. He is a one-time Minister of Petroleum and we have good records of his tenure as minister. Secondly, he presided over the Petroleum Trust Fund, PTF, which records we also have.
We challenge him to come out with clean hands in those two portfolios he headed. Or we will help him to expose his records of performance during those periods. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. General Buhari should be properly guided."

In order words, he(IBB) dared Buhari, then Buhari buckled.
Very unfortunate. Buhari knows there were misappropriation of funds under his tenure.
Buhari wants to fight corruption when he has his own history against him.
Arhhh my bro don't say it ok before they will term u a wailer. u see my prob with these ppl is that they fail to see d wrongdoings of their own people. we have agreed that DAM was corrupt, why can't they agree that they are led by an equally corrupt fellow? watch closely, someone will quote u with reasons why buhari backed out of ibb threat but they will never see sense in d fact that buhari is as corrupt as d ppl he is witch hunting.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by cirmuell(m): 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
ionsman:

Awon werey grin even if it's an American, I believe he was paid to write this.

Bruce Fein ko, Bruce Lee ni grin

4 Likes

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Coolcash1: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
Sponsored propaganda...*spits

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by MadCow1: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
ionsman:

Nigerian American.. grin

These PDP folks are now beyond desperate.. They have gone full retard

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by abnsugbe: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
jimi4us:
The world need to know that buhari is an Islamic terrorist

I just wonder why dis muslims have never sat down and see bad in buhris traveling...this guys are just morons and idiots...Ur so called president and saviiour is busy traveling the whole world and ur people are dieing everytday in bomb,yet u still hail him as the best president ever.....when will muslims call a spade a spade?

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Bitterleafsoup: 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
dhateeboi:

Sorry, no time to read!! pretty sure it's junk-filled
That is the problem with Nigeria her people are ignorant because no time to read...

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Bitterleafsoup: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
Chanchit:
What's the full name of the american Biafran lawyer again?
Does he look Biafran to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving / Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.