Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari (60789 Views)

Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria / Nigerian Dictator Buhari’s U.N. Hypocrisies- Bruce Fein / UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY : THE GENOCIDAL MILITARY DICTATOR BUHARI – Bruce Fein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Idiataqueen(f): 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Anyway Its Not My Business.ftc
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Rexphobia(m): 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
If only we can keep our differences, biases and prejudices aside and analyse Nigeria objectively things would be better by now.

Current administration and their supporters are trying so hard not to appear as if they have failed.

Selah..

When you are doing something silly like walking carelessly on a slippery path and someone cautions you but you ignore them. Few minutes later while you are on the floor, to protect you ego; You will act like you fell on purpose.

We need to stop this unhealthy divide... Wailers and the overzealous supporters cum fanatics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by flokii: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
@the oyinbo Ogun lo ma pa e..

when did Americans start caring about Nigerians..

all these useless whiteys sef... who knows whether they are even d ones behind our problems

3 Likes

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nice write-up, hopefully someone close to the dullard can read ,comprehend and explain what is in this letter to the cow brain-like President

3 Likes

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by sorom4: 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bubu......disgracing us wherever he goes
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by obailala(m): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
macfarland:

Source:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bruce-fein/an-open-letter-to-nigeria_b_8681400.html
When you fight corruption, corruption will definitely fight back, and it will fight very dirty.

Nothing is new in the so called letter 'from an American,' this is the same old rant we have been hearing from the TANoids to Jonathanians to Wailers.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Hefemale: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
grin grin grin
Over to u guys
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by GMan650(m): 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Is Buhari God? Why will he satisfy everyone? They've not even let him reach half of his tenure before all this stupid talks. Are those arrested falsely accused? Nigeria is more corrupt to the point where you cannot clean it at once.

Even if he wants to arrest his 'alleged corrupt party-mates', that'll be like going against all politicians because Naija politics is composed of 60%APC and 39%PDP and 1%other parties. So how does he wanna win that kinda war against virtually all politicians cos all politicians are corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by manny4life(m): 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
obailala:
When you fight corruption, corruption will definitely fight back, and it will fight very dirty.
Nothing is new in the so called letter 'from an American,' this is the same old rant we have been hearing from the TANoids to Jonathanians to Wailers.

I believe if you read the article, he wasn't supporting anyone. He accused Jonathan Administration as one that spans the largest corruption since the 60's. Please take the time to read before commenting. Not everyone is a keyboard warrior.

6 Likes

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nigeria!!!,Nigeria!!!!!..... enter with your change.......I no get change oo. This bus belong to everybody and nobody ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by AfroKnight: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
ionsman:
I never knew Americans are now obsessed with Nigeria.

Abeg tell us the Nigerian who wrote the letter.

Lol. You dey mind PDP and their ghostwriters?

He raised some important issues though. I'm confident PMB will excel in office.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Forwetinnah: 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
jimi4us:
The world need to know that buhari is an Islamic terrorist

They know already but nothing can be done till Obama is OUT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by slap1(m): 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Transatlantic wailer...you're welcome. But Buhari does not care about the rule of law.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by passionate88: 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
Fake change grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by BRAV0O(m): 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
Rubbish , one dullard nigerian wrote the letter then signed by the so called lawyer or whatever!

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by nigerianvenom(m): 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
very apt message.i wish baba dongoyaro will take his time to read across and understand that he is governing nigeria and not apc/northern nigeria.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by ericksen(m): 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
And that is my Harvard law graduate talking. ....Nigeria is moving in circles.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by bluaero(m): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
The world is wailing...

Something is wrong somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by fromnigeria(m): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mr Fein sure knows much about Nigeria. (strange).
Am surprised by the format of the letter though. (no writers address)
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by stag: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
manny4life:

I believe if you read the article, he wasn't supporting anyone. He accused Jonathan Administration as one that spans the largest corruption since the 60's. Please take the time to read before commenting. Not everyone is a keyboard warrior.

I totally agree that one really needs to the take time to read.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Hefemale: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=Millerz post=40573812]A letter is a letter. why add "american" to it?[/quote
Bubu follower

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by kachnov(m): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
Read everything,
In summary ..BUbu elevated corruption (Amaechi n Fashola the former for missing N53 M state treasury funds n the later 78M for personal website upgrade) but he is trying to fight PDPs corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by babafirst(m): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
ionsman:
I never knew Americans are now obsessed with Nigeria.

Abeg tell us the Nigerian who wrote the letter.
Lol,I agree with you.The hand of Bruce Fein but the voice of Wailer Abobaku.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by manny4life(m): 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
fromnigeria:
Mr Fein sure knows much about Nigeria. (strange).

Am surprised by the format of the letter though. (no writers address)

Are you SURE you read it very clearly?

Bruce Fein
Fein & DelValle PLLC
300 New Jersey Avenue, N.W., Suite 900
Washington, D.C. 20001

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by kinglekan: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
smiley
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Hefemale: 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
GMan650:
Is Buhari God? Why will he satisfy everyone? They've not even let him reach half of his tenure before all this stupid talks. Are those arrested falsely accused? Nigeria is more corrupt to the point where you cannot clean it at once.

Even if he wants to arrest his 'alleged corrupt party-mates', that'll be like going against all politicians because Naija politics is composed of 60%APC and 39%PDP and 1%other parties. So how does he wanna win that kinda war against virtually all politicians cos all politicians are corrupt.
Lord have mercy! what is this person saying?

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by ipreach: 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
good for him

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by fromnigeria(m): 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
manny4life:

Are you SURE you read it very clearly?
Below Isn't it a new format.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Aikayy: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bleep U Muhammed Buhari, the boko haram sympathiser!! The dullard of Daura. How in God's green earth would a dull youth be intelligent at old age? Now APC sycophants una see una lives? Buhari accepted in SA that age would be a hindrance, now he has said his hands are tied. So, if he is an old man and his hands are tied. I think he needs our help and not the other way round. Imagine THE HELPLESSNESS OF AN OLD MAN WITH HIS HANDS TIED!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by SonOfEl(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
dhateeboi:

Sorry, no time to read!! pretty sure it's junk-filled

See your mouth like junk-filled

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Nnamdi Kanu Under House Arrest, I Can't Confirm If He's Dead Or Alive - Lawyer / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.