Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari (60793 Views)

Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria / Nigerian Dictator Buhari’s U.N. Hypocrisies- Bruce Fein / UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY : THE GENOCIDAL MILITARY DICTATOR BUHARI – Bruce Fein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Onegai(f): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bruce Fein is not some twopenny hack, he's a lawyer with a lot of experience in Constitutional and International Law. And he has concerned himself with critiques of most U.S. presidents and foreign Heads of states with issues in their country.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Fein

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by manny4life(m): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
fromnigeria:

Below Isn't it a new format.

Huh? New format of what?

That's how Americans write their personal/address information
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by obailala(m): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
manny4life:

I believe if you read the article, he wasn't supporting anyone. He accused Jonathan Administration as one that spans the largest corruption since the 60's. Please take the time to read before commenting. Not everyone is a keyboard warrior.
I suggest you yourself should go back and read the article again; for your sake, I have just done that a second time. The letter is nothing but the same old hogwash of wailers claiming that the present fight against corruption is nothing but political witch hunting of PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by porigho: 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Obviously PDP using him
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
The most ridiculous nonsense I ever read. Where did this Bruce, friend of Ben Bruce see Gen. Buhari playing judge, jury and prosecutor in Newspaper.

If American gin is highing you too much, try Kie Kie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
True talk,but I think this letter is actually written by a nigerian.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by mbhs139(m): 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari
Aso Rock, Abuja
Nigeria

Dear President Buhari:

When you visited the United States Institute of Peace last July, you pledged that you would be "fair, just and scrupulously follow due process and the rule of law, as enshrined in [the Nigerian] constitution" in prosecuting corruption.

In the United States, you declared a policy of "zero tolerance" against corruption. You solicited weapons and other assistance from the United States government based on that avowal. But were you sincere?

During your election campaign, you promised widespread amnesty, not zero tolerance. You elaborated: "Whoever that is indicted of corruption between 1999 to the time of swearing-in would be pardoned. I am going to draw a line, anybody who involved himself in corruption after I assume office, will face the music."

After you were inaugurated, however, you disowned your statement and declared you would prosecute past ministers or other officials for corruption or fraud. And then again you immediately hedged.

You then swiftly backed off your zero tolerance policy because you would have been its first casualty.
You opportunistically announced that zero tolerance would be narrowed to the predecessor administration of Goodluck Jonathan because to probe further would be "a waste of time." That conclusion seems preposterous. In 2012, the World Bank's ex-vice president for Africa, Oby Ezekwesili, estimated that a stupendous $400 billion in Nigerian oil revenues had been stolen or misspent since independence in 1960. The lion's share of that corruption spans far beyond the Jonathan administration.

[quote author=chronique post=40569699]*smiles*. Good to know the world is watching...

So, after the arms deal scandal has busted, this is what you people want to use to wipe up people's sentiments. God is watching all of you in 3D

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by ayinde2ade(m): 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
cry Na wa o even an outsider knw so muc 'bout wat iz goin' in diz country
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
obailala:
I suggest you yourself should go back and read the article again; for your sake, I have just done that a second time. The letter is nothing but the same old hogwash of wailers claiming that the present fight against corruption is nothing but political witch hunting of PDP.

Wailers will do better. This letter should not be tagged a BuullShiit but DooggShiit.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Barywhyte(m): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Ben Bruce friend grin grin grin... PDP at work. Una go all wail till eternity.
But seriously speaking am a Buhari supporter but also yet to see meaningful changes too but I believe in BUBU and in no time I pray things will start working.
God bless NIGERIA

Me too bro. My expectations are not too high tho. And that's from before the election. But this rubbish written by another bribed American or a Nigerian na PDP, Dansuki and corrupt pple's work.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by efilefun(m): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
ionsman:
I never knew Americans are now obsessed with Nigeria.

Abeg tell us the Nigerian who wrote the letter.
lmao, dude don't be surprised it's one wailer that's hiding somewhere
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Sweetlemon(f): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
"American" lawyer my sexy ass.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Jowonloju(m): 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
Buhari just ignore
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by manny4life(m): 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
obailala:

You have no worries because unlike many including you (although you affirmed it you read it again), I read before I comment. It's always hogwash to you, what else is new? Bruce Fein is not a hungry American seeking relevance, please read his biography. He asked important questions: If Buhari claimed to fight corruption, how can you appoint two ministers who have been accused of fraud? Is this how corruption is fought? The same U.S. where Buhari traveled to seek foreign assistance, any nominee that has a stain let alone accusation of fraud against them, such person DOES NOT see an inch past the mere announcement. Heck they won't make it to Congress let alone voting. Can Buhari comfortably say ALL his ministers are CLEAN? That's Mr. Fein's argument in a nutshell...What say you?

3 Likes

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by blackpanda: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
What a silly post!

Not only is this post very criminal in nature, but am beginning to lose all respect for nairaland. Why should such a baseless ridiculous and unfounded message be placed on front page I mean, what exactly is the message here, the President should intervene in efcc work and tell them not to do their job or what?
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Lionsclaw: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
Tell the Dullard and his fellow zombies
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
We challenge him to come out with clean hands in those two portfolios he headed. Or we will help him to expose his records of performance during those periods. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. General Buhari should be properly guided."... AMERICANA LETTER WRITER.

Someone should tell this Americana that Gen. Buhari lives in Aso Rock and it is not made of Glass. Gen. Buhari is throwing rocks, not stones.

Americana, tell your thieving friends to watch their backs because the WITCH HUNTER is HUNTING the WITCHES.

FIRE BURN ALL OF THEM WITCHES.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by obailala(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
manny4life:

You have no worries because unlike many including you (although you affirmed it you read it again), I read before I comment. It's always hogwash to you, what else is new? Bruce Fein is not a hungry American seeking relevance, please read his biography. He asked important questions: If Buhari has claimed to be innocent, how can you appoint two ministers who have fraud accusation leveled against them? Is this how corruption is fought? The same U.S. where Buhari traveled to seek foreign assistance, any nominee that has a stain let alone accusation of fraud against them, such person DOES NOT see an inch past the mere announcement. Heck they won't make it to Congress let alone voting. Can Buhari comfortably say ALL his ministers are CLEAN? That's Mr. Fein's argument in a nutshell...What say you?
Nigeria is still an upcoming nation and should never be compared to the US in these things; we have clearly different circumstances and you should understand that. As an example, attempting to arrest every single corrupt politician or leader would result in an implosion of the country (every single politician in Nigeria has a stain), let's stop acting like we in a utopian society. Buhari attempted that approach in 1983 but he was hounded away by his own boys into prison for years; I'm sure the man is smarter now to use a softer political approach. But obviously, what the idealists like yourself or the American are calling for is for Rome to be built in a day; that's not possible and you can't expect us as a nation not to 'do anything' because we can't 'do everything.' If you really love Nigeria, I'm sure you will understand what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
manny4life:

You have no worries because unlike many including you (although you affirmed it you read it again), I read before I comment. It's always hogwash to you, what else is new? Bruce Fein is not a hungry American seeking relevance, please read his biography. He asked important questions: If Buhari claimed to fight corruption, how can you appoint two ministers who have been accused of fraud? Is this how corruption is fought? The same U.S. where Buhari traveled to seek foreign assistance, any nominee that has a stain let alone accusation of fraud against them, such person DOES NOT see an inch past the mere announcement. Heck they won't make it to Congress let alone voting. Can Buhari comfortably say ALL his ministers are CLEAN? That's Mr. Fein's argument in a nutshell...What say you?

I put it to you, Bruce Fein is ridiculously neck deep in corruption. How can any sane human being have a problem with any fight on Diezani? We are talking of NNPC diverting funds after sale of Crude for ridiculous businesses like fake Kerosene Subsidy and Fake Arms deal.

Why are people afraid of Buhari the Witch Hunter. Are they Witches?

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by luckylucky: 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Baba and his confused government. I think we've been deceived by his integrity rumours, it obvious he can't measure up with computer age civil service responsibility.
Let see what futures hold for Nigerians.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by RotrEmmanuel: 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Millerz:
A letter is a letter. why add "american" to it?
because It's an American that wrote it
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by princerichardo20: 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
BUHARI na failure cheiii illiterate. we need the change plsssss.tell dem again
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Lionsclaw: 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Millerz:
A letter is a letter. why add "american" to it?
Because he is an American; for America; by America grin wink undecided
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by otukpo(f): 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
The did well to remind pmb.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by beejay4all(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Guys this change thing they promise us. Hope we hav not enter one chance?. Almost everybody saying one things or the other about this Nigeria president. Have if I may asked as this man perform thoroughly?
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Genius100: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
The guy is obviously on the payroll of a Naija politician.. see below on his history
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who ‘Really’ Is this Bruce Fein?

He has been a crusty foreign lobbyist making millions of dollars peddling his foreign bosses’ interests and influence in Congress and government agencies. For Fein it has never mattered who the foreign client or what their agenda. He does not care whether his foreign clients are criminals or terrorists or dictators. As long as they pay him handsomely he’ll sell their agenda and interest no matter what they may be. The words ‘principle’ or ‘taking a stand’ have never entered this foreign lobbyist’s dictionary or comprehension: One minute, on behalf of one set of his foreign designated ‘terrorist’ bosses, Bruce Fein is busy selling the need for a genocide declaration by the US Congress against one nation . . .

The next minute, on behalf of another well-known foreign mob boss, Bruce Fein is busy peddling influence and selling Congress his foreign bosses’ anti-genocide agenda:

“In 2007, Ayasli transferred $30 million in stock to fund a new endeavor, the nonprofit Turkish Coalition of America. The organization is headquartered in a Washington suite that has also been listed as the address for the Turkish Coalition USA PAC, the lobbying firm of Lydia Borland (who has represented the Turkish government), and the law firm of Bruce Fein and Associates (Fein comprises half of the Turkish American Legal Defense Fund) . . .”

Bruce Fein sees no problem with representing foreign groups like this: Fein hit the jackpot in 1991 when he signed on to represent Mozambique’s notorious guerrilla army, RENAMO, which was seeking to overthrow its country’s leftist government. When Fein came on board, RENAMO’s reputation has hit bottom. . . . . . Even the Reagan and Bush administrations kept their distance from RENAMO, despite their anti-Communist rhetoric . . .

Fein, however, eagerly signed up to flack for Dhlakama’s terror army. Like most foreign lobbyists, he bilked his client for huge sums of money while performing virtually no work.

Here is another on-the-spot description of Real Bruce Fein as a crusty “Beltway Prostitute”: “Well, well, well. Wasn’t Bruce Fein just recently condemning the Government of Sri Lanka for trying to put an end to the LTTE? But this time he’s defending a sovereign government for protecting itself—rather than slandering it using falsehoods. Now you see what I mean when I earlier referred to Mr. Fein as a “Beltway prostitute.” He will accept money from anyone who can pay the price—regardless of where that money came from, or who his legal and public relations services might unjustly hurt. What an embarrassment to the US legal profession.”

To read further on Bruce Fein as a Foreign Agent lobbyist for Pakistan, Sudan, Turkey, Tamil and several others, to read about Fein’s overt Neocon Ties & Covert Israel Pedigree, and to find out about his ethical violations as an attorney who represented disgraced congresswoman Jean Schmidt Read: Who ‘Really’ Is this Bruce Fein?

To get a flavor of Bruce Fein the Lobbyist and his past clients read this brief article: Conflict of Interest? Compatible Interests? You Tell Me!

Check this out to know a bit more about Bruce Fein the attorney with ethics problems: BFP Breaking News: Court to Order Bruce Fein Removed from Schmidt vs. Krikorian Case

- See more at: http://www.intrepidreport.com/archives/10553#sthash.0WQKiB9X.CQHYFHtz.dpuf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Mistermamus(m): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Buhari d thief, d korrupt man forming saint mr integrity my a** decieving gullible nigerians. Time will tell fowl nyash go blow
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Technocrat1759(m): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Over to u Mr lai mohamed defend ur oga at d top......pls lie 4 us.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
During your election campaign, you promised widespread amnesty, not zero tolerance. You elaborated: "Whoever that is indicted of corruption between 1999 to the time of swearing-in would be pardoned. I am going to draw a line, anybody who involved himself in corruption after I assume office, will face the music."...Americana Lawyer.

Look at this ridiculous Americana lawyer. So you guys thought Buhari will turn his eyes and allow you guys cart away Billions of Dollars from the country.

Fire Burn all of You.

The Sound track has changed from CHOP MY MONEY to

ONE DAY BUSHY MEAT GO CATCH THE HUNTER.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by obailala(m): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
Genius100:
The guy is obviously on the payroll of a Naija politician.. see below on his history
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who ‘Really’ Is this Bruce Fein?

He has been a crusty foreign lobbyist making millions of dollars peddling his foreign bosses’ interests and influence in Congress and government agencies. For Fein it has never mattered who the foreign client or what their agenda. He does not care whether his foreign clients are criminals or terrorists or dictators. As long as they pay him handsomely he’ll sell their agenda and interest no matter what they may be. The words ‘principle’ or ‘taking a stand’ have never entered this foreign lobbyist’s dictionary or comprehension: One minute, on behalf of one set of his foreign designated ‘terrorist’ bosses, Bruce Fein is busy selling the need for a genocide declaration by the US Congress against one nation . . .

The next minute, on behalf of another well-known foreign mob boss, Bruce Fein is busy peddling influence and selling Congress his foreign bosses’ anti-genocide agenda:

“In 2007, Ayasli transferred $30 million in stock to fund a new endeavor, the nonprofit Turkish Coalition of America. The organization is headquartered in a Washington suite that has also been listed as the address for the Turkish Coalition USA PAC, the lobbying firm of Lydia Borland (who has represented the Turkish government), and the law firm of Bruce Fein and Associates (Fein comprises half of the Turkish American Legal Defense Fund) . . .”

Bruce Fein sees no problem with representing foreign groups like this: Fein hit the jackpot in 1991 when he signed on to represent Mozambique’s notorious guerrilla army, RENAMO, which was seeking to overthrow its country’s leftist government. When Fein came on board, RENAMO’s reputation has hit bottom. . . . . . Even the Reagan and Bush administrations kept their distance from RENAMO, despite their anti-Communist rhetoric . . .

Fein, however, eagerly signed up to flack for Dhlakama’s terror army. Like most foreign lobbyists, he bilked his client for huge sums of money while performing virtually no work.

Here is another on-the-spot description of Real Bruce Fein as a crusty “Beltway Prostitute”: “Well, well, well. Wasn’t Bruce Fein just recently condemning the Government of Sri Lanka for trying to put an end to the LTTE? But this time he’s defending a sovereign government for protecting itself—rather than slandering it using falsehoods. Now you see what I mean when I earlier referred to Mr. Fein as a “Beltway prostitute.” He will accept money from anyone who can pay the price—regardless of where that money came from, or who his legal and public relations services might unjustly hurt. What an embarrassment to the US legal profession.”

To read further on Bruce Fein as a Foreign Agent lobbyist for Pakistan, Sudan, Turkey, Tamil and several others, to read about Fein’s overt Neocon Ties & Covert Israel Pedigree, and to find out about his ethical violations as an attorney who represented disgraced congresswoman Jean Schmidt Read: Who ‘Really’ Is this Bruce Fein?

To get a flavor of Bruce Fein the Lobbyist and his past clients read this brief article: Conflict of Interest? Compatible Interests? You Tell Me!

Check this out to know a bit more about Bruce Fein the attorney with ethics problems: BFP Breaking News: Court to Order Bruce Fein Removed from Schmidt vs. Krikorian Case

- See more at: http://www.intrepidreport.com/archives/10553#sthash.0WQKiB9X.CQHYFHtz.dpuf
Any smart person wouldn't need to think for a second to know that Bruce has some solid Nigerian links with some of the corrupt people being investigated in Nigeria. His words and approach brazenly proves him to be associated with the TANoid wailers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect / Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) / Private Jets In Akure During Akeredolu's Swearing In Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.