Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari (60790 Views)

Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria / Nigerian Dictator Buhari’s U.N. Hypocrisies- Bruce Fein / UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY : THE GENOCIDAL MILITARY DICTATOR BUHARI – Bruce Fein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by tonytony208(m): 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
ionsman:
I never knew Americans are now obsessed with Nigeria.

Abeg tell us the Nigerian who wrote the letter.

Even if it was written by a Nigerian, are the contents true or not? Stop covering up nonsense Mr.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by moyinoluwabun(m): 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
pedrilo:
this is exactly wat I dislike abt u pipo APC. Any opinion against ur administration amounts to wailing. This is not a gud signal
please read my post again. I no dey support APC ooooo
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
kYjelly2:

Why do you twist my words

Do you do this intentionally

I never said, neither am I saying, neither will I say, that we should place Deizanis case on hold.

What I ask for, is the concurrent investigation and trial of other cases involving corruption, especially those were evidence exists, like the personal website worth 78 million naira for Mr. Fashola, in which he openly attested to having knowledge of.

I am advocating for blind and equal justice, while you are advocating for some kind of justice in which every member of society waits for a case based on hierarchy, where people wait until big cases are finished before they get their say in court, mtcheew undecided

Dude, I'm really tired of playing with you, cause you are just turning logic on it's head all over this thread.

Why bring up Fashola and Amaechi's case when we are talking of an ongoing EFCC investigation. We are talking of NNPC releasing reports of about $2 Billion diverted from our commonwealth.

Then you want a concurrent investigation and you are talking of blind Justice.

We should encourage the march against corruption and remind the government to look into all cases.

Calling the pursuit of our missing funds blind justice if we do not look into Fashola and Amaechi does not work for me.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by jeremioluwaseyi: 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
dhateeboi:

Sorry, no time to read!! pretty sure it's junk-filled
No its not!.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by urchmanx(m): 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
kYjelly2:

Why do you twist my words

Do you do this intentionally

I never said, neither am I saying, neither will I say, that we should place Deizanis case on hold.

What I ask for, is the concurrent investigation and trial of other cases involving corruption, especially those were evidence exists, like the personal website worth 78 million naira for Mr. Fashola, in which he openly attested to having knowledge of.

I am advocating for blind and equal justice, while you are advocating for some kind of justice in which every member of society waits for a case based on hierarchy, where people wait until big cases are finished before they get their say in court, mtcheew undecided

Dude, I'm really tired of playing with you, cause you are just turning logic on it's head all over this thread.
Please stop wasting your time arguing with that guy. There is nothing you will say that will make sense to him. He is hard wired and his mind is made up. I only come here to read news.

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by manny4life(m): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

His point is ridiculous. What is most important is the big fish. The Sharks dinning on poor Nigerians. The Sharks dining on young Nigerian Soldiers who paid the ultimate sacrifice fighting Boko Haram.

Whether selective justice or not, we must start from somewhere. The general needs commendation. They should stop all this Minister Amaechi talk. We are talking of people siphoning billions of US Dollars and this confused and corrupt American is talking selective justice.

Ridiculous? Are you serious? It's ridiculous against someone who rode on the penchant of CHANGE? A person who was favorably accepted as a corrupt free individual capable of prosecuting crimes relating to fraud and embezzlement? Wow, I wonder how you guys think. So you see nothing absolutely wrong with him appointing Amaechi as a minister (because his is a small scale robbery), but you want us to commend him because he went after a large scale robber (a robber that has been crucified in the media and not in the court of law). Buhari, the epitome of change associated and surrounded himself with a thief, and you see nothing wrong with it... Wonderful....SMH... If this is the promised change, then DAM has every right not to be called a thief.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by onoja12: 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
and you are what a foolish terrorist that nobody in the world wants to know

jimi4us:
The world need to know that buhari is an Islamic terrorist

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
manny4life:

Ridiculous? Are you serious? It's ridiculous against someone who rode on the penchant of CHANGE? A person who was favorably accepted as a corrupt free individual capable of prosecuting crimes relating to fraud and embezzlement? Wow, I wonder how you guys think. So you see nothing absolutely wrong with him appointing Amaechi as a minister (because his is a small scale robbery), but you want us to commend him because he went after a large scale robber (a robber that has been crucified in the media and not in the court of law). Buhari, the epitome of change associated and surrounded himself with a thief, and you see nothing wrong with it... Wonderful....SMH... If this is the promised change, then DAM has every right not to be called a thief.

You guys are the first to scream innocent until proven guilty. The Wike Panel was not a fact finding mission but a ridiculous attempt to stain the name of the best Governor Rivers State ever had.

If the EFCC comes up with concrete evidences of corruption in large scale of Amaechi, they can lock him up and throw the keys in an ocean.

Until then, Wike Can scream to hell, it does not stop Gen. Buhari from waging his war against those who chose to drown Nigerians with Corruption.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Hefemale: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
kYjelly2:

yeah, me too, but it was the comment i quoted.
I'm hiding under this moniker, tired of Nl wahala
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by MCRUEMUS: 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
what i cant understand is: why are these GOATS called supporters of this govt not understand that Nig of today is retrogresing. these GOATS are they aware that things have gone from bad to worst. do they know that the system is collapsing. Pls Buhari our presido, if you cant improve on what you inherited from GEJ, then dont destroy them, BIKO

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by mightyokwy(m): 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
ipreach:

Guy you wicked ooo
Lol, ask queen Elizabeth and she will tell you how far

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by manny4life(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

I pray God heals Madam Diezani. I honestly do because I hate people suffering in pains.

Now that is out of the way, let us face facts.

After the PWC audit of NNPC, it was proven that at least $18.5 billion was not remitted to the Federal account. Diezani knew this was a means to suck billions of dollars from the Nation. Emir Sanusi cried but few listened.

Now we are talking of NNPC used for the Arms deal scam and people are talking of a panel put together with a sole objective of bringing down Amaechi.

If Buhari paid attention to the Wike panel, instead of the massive launder of Nigerian money through the NNPC, then he would have been a failure.

Let us not pay attention to this confused Americana trying to disgrace Jonathan and the Wailers.

Dude, stop clutching on straws... You have nothing.

As much as there's priority for cases, Buhari had 5 months before he nominated his ministers, why did he not ask for an audit? What is the current case of Rivers State Finance investigation? Why did he appoint Amaechi knowing fully well he's been formally accused? What was Amaechi response other than his opposition are out to get him? As for the PwC audit, I won't take the report any serious because you and I know very well the audit firm clearly stated their findings based on what was provided to them, and more importantly, they clearly stated the CBN wouldn't grant them access to information upon request. So therefore, to allude that $18.5 billion missing in which SLS has contradicted the amount more than four different times makes the entire process a charade. Will Buhari also overlook corruption in Amaechi's ministry because $18.5 billion is missing from NNPC?
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by jaydude(f): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
I'm late here, but sorry these are END TIME LIES (ETL) ahn ahn! American koor cheesy
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by manny4life(m): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

You guys are the first to scream innocent until proven guilty. The Wike Panel was not a fact finding mission but a ridiculous attempt to stain the name of the best Governor Rivers State ever had.

If the EFCC comes up with concrete evidences of corruption in large scale of Amaechi, they can lock him up and throw the keys in an ocean.

Until then, Wike Can scream to hell, it does not stop Gen. Buhari from waging his war against those who chose to drown Nigerians with Corruption.

Oh, wonderful.... So Wike's panel wasn't on a fact finding mission, yet SLS who could not prove such an amount was missing (hearsay) is FACT? Same way I feel about DAM, if EFCC can find any evidence against her (not media justice), then they can lock her up and throw the keys away. I am tired of hearing prosecution and anti-corruption crusaders doing nothing other throwing jabs of accusations at each other. Buhari is president, so until he can prove that DAM/Jonathan are guilty, then he should quit accusing the woman in the media until he has all his facts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by brownsugarxxx: 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
May God punish you and your American whatever you call yourself like the west hv genuine interest in African idiot

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Ben Bruce friend grin grin grin... PDP at work. Una go all wail till eternity.
But seriously speaking am a Buhari supporter but also yet to see meaningful changes too but I believe in BUBU and in no time I pray things will start working.
God bless NIGERIA
This one will turn very soon grin
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
the title read "an american letter" to buhari. something of that sort. you didn't start the thread so you obviously didnt know about that.
geez18:

because it was written by an "american" silly!
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by kYjelly2: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hefemale:

I'm hiding under this moniker, tired of Nl wahala

grin grin madam is tired, lol!

I feel you though, politics section is kinda like a mad market square, crazy!
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by sweatlana: 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
ionsman:
I never knew Americans are now obsessed with Nigeria.

Abeg tell us the Nigerian who wrote the letter.
The source is quite reputable. So the Huffington post would not do such as u say.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by adconline(m): 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bruce is a Harvard-trained lawyer, a Republican appointee , who worked in Reagan administration as an associate deputy attorney general

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by 2best(m): 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
mightyokwy:
Bubu body odour has become so prevalence that Americans also perceive it. Chai ! Universal body odour grin grin
End time body odour

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by adconline(m): 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

And the same GMB's commission has found Dasuki and co culpable?? Why is EFCC acting on that finding while at the same ignoring Rivers commission's report/indictment on Amechi??

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by arabianights: 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
macfarland:

Source:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bruce-fein/an-open-letter-to-nigeria_b_8681400.html

Lawyer indeed..... what funny grammatical construction of sentences.All this propaganda to kill the president's character.
Buhari was chosen by God and so nothing can happen to him and he will continue to wax stronger and garner more respect.
By the time he is done with Nigeria,he will be immortalized and for decades or even centuries to come, He will be the only president to be remembered .

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by stonemasonn: 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
I hope Buhari won't be overwhelmed by so much criticism and propaganda. His biggest mistake so far was to try to restore Hausa/Fulani supremacy. He should have learnt from GEJ mistakes, now he would know that no one region have monopoly of power under democracy in Nigeria. My advice for him is to carry everybody along in his fight against corruption else sympathy will be transferred to the criminals and he will walk alone to 2019

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Ohluwakoded(m): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
BEC NEW CONSULT

EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS TODAY...
1. Register your business in nigeria today legally and with ease.
2. Get the best of branding services.
3. Expand your company's reach and popularity.
4. Increase your customer base and turnover.
5. Have an active online presence for your business.
6. Build a professional class and customer friendly website for your business.

Visit: www.becnewmedia.com
Or call +234 (0) 8148423487, +234 (0) 8159580951
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by arabianights: 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
adconline:
Bruce is a Harvard-trained lawyer, a Republican appointee , who worked in Reagan administration as an associate deputy attorney general

Harvard trained? well with the way harvard has become now am not surprised that his grammatical construction of sentences as well as expressions are not up to Past harvard standard.

Why doesnt he face the on going situations in US OF A?

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Mekky05(m): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
Chanchit:
What's the full name of the american Biafran lawyer again?
If you continue in this manner, you will die fighting against "Biafra". Your post about the helicopters in onitsha is so appalling,to think you have "grey matters" and yet can't put it to meaningful use.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by mightyokwy(m): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
2best:

End time body odour
Lasisi nwanne is that you cheesy
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Yehman(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Damalex4luv:
But seriously speaking am a Buhari supporter but also yet to see meaningful changes too but I believe in BUBU and in no time I pray things will start working.
God bless NIGERIA
U believe in ur ancestors; I know
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by sammieee(m): 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
Damalex4luv:
God bless NIGERIA
am sure you are also a supporter of A.P.C not only buhari... Just be neutral. Believe in nobody but God. Note: A.P.C are noisemaker! That's all they do to enrich there pockets #wiseup
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by adconline(m): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
arabianights:

Harvard trained? well with the way harvard has become now am not surprised that his grammatical construction of sentences as well as expressions are not up to Past harvard standard.

Why doesnt he face the on going situations in US OF A?
Typical Naija mentality- can u provide any evidence to the contrary that he's neither a lawyer nor a Harvard alum??
His speciality is international law as well. So follows Naija events.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Jerekre(m): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Though a lot of all said is true, I believe Nigerian problems should be left to Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Nnamdi Kanu Under House Arrest, I Can't Confirm If He's Dead Or Alive - Lawyer / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.