Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari (60750 Views)

Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria / Nigerian Dictator Buhari’s U.N. Hypocrisies- Bruce Fein / UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY : THE GENOCIDAL MILITARY DICTATOR BUHARI – Bruce Fein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by kYjelly2: 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

If we can eradicate corruption to the last person, I am in support. We must start somewhere. We should start from the biggest thieves. As long as the Anti Corruption war is on, what is the proble with this Americana.

That's where you are wrong, the law doesn't start somewhere, the law is birthed from the time of it's creation to be enforced on all citizenry.

It's like saying that your everyday police should suspend operations until Deizanis case is finalized.

Like saying, one way drivers who break the law are of infinitesimal importance compared to the former petroleum minster, who stole [size=18pt]BILLIONS[/size], that as a matter of fact, we shouldn't arrest and try one way driving offenders, until the case of the former minister is concluded.

NO MY FRIEND, Justice is fair, Justice applies to ALL and Justice is blind!!!

We can handle Fasholas case as well as the former ministers case, because we are a strong nation. Is it more lawyers? heck! hire more from the eager pool of unemployed lawyers, eagerly waiting to burst through the seams, cause after all, there'd be a lot of money at stake in these cases to cover lawyer fees.

Don't be blind my friend, cause JUSTICE isn't.

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Bitterleafsoup: 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
MadCow1:

Nigerian American.. grin

These PDP folks are now beyond desperate.. They have gone full retard

Your name suits you undecided
http://www.brucefeinlaw.com/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by betty202020(m): 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
ionsman:
I never knew Americans are now obsessed with Nigeria.

Abeg tell us the Nigerian who wrote the letter.
trace him via the address he gave. he is not hiding

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by adeniyia33(m): 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
Let APC defend all the allegations against GMB in the letter.....

Damalex4luv:
Ben Bruce friend grin grin grin... PDP at work. Una go all wail till eternity.
But seriously speaking am a Buhari supporter but also yet to see meaningful changes too but I believe in BUBU and in no time I pray things will start working.
God bless NIGERIA
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by SilvanusII(m): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Abeg, this one shud gaan rest. Isn't this Fein the world acclaimed 'sycophant-for-hire'? How come we didn't hear his voice or see his stupid letters when corruption was being wrecked with impunity in previous governments? Ori e o pe

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by joseph1832(m): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
That is the problem with Nigeria her people are ignorant because no time to read...
I believe you should know that there's a difference between reading and reading and understanding what is being read?
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by saintkel(m): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Barywhyte:

Me too bro. My expectations are not too high tho. And that's from before the election. But this rubbish written by another bribed American or a Nigerian na PDP, Dansuki and corrupt pple's work.
Joke apart, let's assume dis guy is a Nigerian or better still PDP stalwart, d content of dat letter if u r reading it with a high defined microscope on d issues with Nigeria, u'll see with me d letter is on point. One d letter cuts across both d pdp and apc and mayb d military. Two, d writer from d 5months PMB ruled noticed abit discrepancy from d originals of His manifesto. Thirdly d war against corruption is very much welcomed but it should be in good faith and pure conscience
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by M4gunners: 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Even Americans now know him as a ............ na una go tire oooo.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
kYjelly2:

That's where you are wrong, the law doesn't start somewhere, the law is birthed from the time of it's creation to be enforced on all citizenry.

It's like saying that your everyday police should suspend operations until Deizanis case is finalized.

Like saying, one way drivers who break the law are of infinitesimal importance compared to the former petroleum minster, who stole [size=18pt]BILLIONS[/size], that as a matter of fact, we shouldn't arrest an try one way driving offenders, until the case of the former minister is concluded.

NO MY FRIEND, Justice is fair, Justice applys to ALL and Justice is blind!!!

We can handle Fasholas case as well as the former ministers case, because we a strong nation. Is it more lawyers, heck, hire more from the eager pool of unemployed lawyers, eagerly wasting to burst through the scenes, cause afterall, there'd be alot of money at stack in these cases to cover lawyer fees.

So if the police is pursuing a set of Arm Robbers and they catch only one, with the rest escaping. What should the Police do? Free this one person because it is unfair because they were others. Or, should they arrest him and continue investigating others.

I repeat, the War Against Corruption must start from somewhere. Most especially, those who caused the most damages.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by kYjelly2: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hefemale:

I'm a sis

nice on missy, you made me laugh real hard cheesy
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Hefemale: 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
kYjelly2:

nice on missy, you made me laugh real hard cheesy
When? seeing your moniker for the first time
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
kYjelly2:

Like saying, one way drivers who break the law are of infinitesimal importance compared to the former petroleum minster, who stole [size=18pt]BILLIONS[/size], that as a matter of fact, we shouldn't arrest an try one way driving offenders, until the case of the former minister is concluded.

NO MY FRIEND, Justice is fair, Justice applies to ALL and Justice is blind!!!

We can handle Fasholas case as well as the former ministers case, because we a strong nation. Is it more lawyers? heck! hire more from the eager pool of unemployed lawyers, eagerly wasting to burst through the scenes, cause afterall, there'd be alot of money at stack in these cases to cover lawyer fees.

Are you saying Gen. Buhari Should not go after our missing Billions of Dollars until he answers every accusation made against his ministers?

Fire Burn All Them Witches.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by leuelliot(m): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
Unfortunately the grammatical structure of this open letter doesn't rhyme with an American. i doubt an American wrote this

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Obiwiz(m): 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mr Bruce Fein, children of quota system go come for you o. Meanwhile, dia parasitic cousins are subtly observing ur language and choice of words.

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Bitterleafsoup: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
joseph1832:
I believe you should know that there's a difference between reading and reading and understanding what is being read?
Yes Jojo I do know the diffrence I also know that most APC followers lack cognitive thinking skills.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by bukatyne(f): 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
GMan650:
Is Buhari God? Why will he satisfy everyone? They've not even let him reach half of his tenure before all this stupid talks. Are those arrested falsely accused? Nigeria is more corrupt to the point where you cannot clean it at once.

Even if he wants to arrest his 'alleged corrupt party-mates', that'll be like going against all politicians because Naija politics is composed of 60%APC and 39%PDP and 1%other parties. So how does he wanna win that kinda war against virtually all politicians cos all politicians are corrupt.

Interesting

So How does Buhari the politicians to hunt?

By party? Origin? Height?

Isn't it wiser to let bygones be bygones and start on a clean slate?
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
ionsman:

Huffingtonpost is an american news body

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by kYjelly2: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

So if the police is pursuing a set of Arm Robbers and they catch only one, with the rest escaping. What should the Police do? Free this one person because it is unfair because they were others. Or, should they arrest him and continue investigating others.

I repeat, the War Against Corruption must start from somewhere. Most especially, those who caused the most damages.

I don't understand your analogy, because I do agree that the police should hold on to the robber they have apprehended, but still proceed in their investigations which will hopefully lead to the arrest of the other robbers. So we both agree there mate!

However, what now happens when a traffic cam spots the identity of the other robbers, don't you advocate that the police go after them as well, since their identities are now known?

From your arguments thus far, you seem to advocate that the police should hold on really tight to the suspect they have and use all their resources on that guy alone. What we want is a police force that would go after those also, who have been "identified", like Fashola and the 78 million naira website scandal.

You keep saying that this war must start from somewhere, but then again I ask, why this somewhere? Where is this somewhere?

I have a few very logical questions for you, which are:

At present, are cases being heard in courts around Nigeria?

Are all these cases, "so called", big cases?

Are cases being heard in regards to traffic infractions?

Are cases being heard in regards to stealing?

Are cases being heard in regards to armed robbery?

Are cases being heard in regards to murder?

So you see dude, you have no case, cause if indeed you had a literal case with me to hear in court, say I smashed your car or something, we wouldn't have to wait for the BIG CASES to be settled first before we got our day in court.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
Joejonah:
Lia Mohammed is doing his job.... They pay him $10k every month to revoke all their campaign promises. Is only God that can judge this administration...

Enjoying my update
Text APC to 419
For daily lies.
LOL
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by philips70(m): 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
obailala:
I suggest you yourself should go back and read the article again; for your sake, I have just done that a second time. The letter is nothing but the same old hogwash of wailers claiming that the present fight against corruption is nothing but political witch hunting of PDP.

When I read that letter I felt so ashamed of these guys. When this doesn't succeed I am very sure they will attempt to buy Obama himself. These guys looted billions of dollars. We have lots of Dawodus in the US and only God knows how much this letter must have cost them.

Laughs in IBB's threat to Buhari. These guys are dull, Jonathan just came from his PR and image laundering visit to the US and the next thing a letter from Mr Fein, the defender of the universe.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Lytech(m): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
Abeg how long do u think Apc will rule in this country,Buhari a traitor,liar,thief,watin again.....abeg some shld help me with other words i can use for dis old fool
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by kYjelly2: 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hefemale:

When? seeing your moniker for the first time

yeah, me too, but it was the comment i quoted.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by joseph1832(m): 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Yes Jojo I do know the diffrence I also know that most APC followers lack cognitive thinking skills.
Just like most PDP supporters lack good reasoning skills for celebrating a celebrated failure right? grin Now I heard that. LOL.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Exxit(m): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
ionsman:

Americans are just ordinary humans like us. they know places and politics like us. if they talk about nigeria, its normal. stop acting like they are Gods and they dont know whats happening
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by geez18(m): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
Millerz:
A letter is a letter. why add "american" to it?

because it was written by an "american" silly!
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Gboliwe: 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
jimi4us:
The world need to know that buhari is an Islamic terrorist

Simple and short.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by ipreach: 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
mightyokwy:
Bubu body odour has become so prevalence that Americans also perceive it. Chai ! Universal body odour grin grin

Guy you wicked ooo

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
kYjelly2:

I don't understand your analogy, because I do agree that the police should hold on to the robber they have apprehended, but still proceed in their investigations which will hopefully lead to the arrest of the other robbers. So we both agree there mate!

However, what now happens when a traffic cam spots the identity of the other robbers, don't you advocate that the police go after them as well, since their identities are now known?

From your arguments thus far, you seem to advocate that the police should hold on really tight to the suspect they have and use all their resources on that guy alone. What we want is a police force that would go after those also, who have been "identified", like Fashola and the 78 million naira website scandal.

You keep saying that this war must start from somewhere, but then again I ask, why this somewhere? Where is this somewhere?

I have a few very logical questions for you, which are:

At present, are cases being heard in courts around Nigeria?

Are all these cases, "so called", big cases?

Are cases being heard in regards to traffic infractions?

Are cases being heard in regards to stealing?

Are cases being heard in regards to armed robbery?

Are cases being heard in regards to murder?

So you see dude, you have no case, cause if indeed you had a literal case with me to hear in court, say I smashed your car or something, we wouldn't have to wait for the BIG CASES to be settled first before we got our day in court.

How will the Federal Government have a case if they do not follow the lead and investigate. When it is time to arraign these guys in court, you can take front seat in the Cinema and watch the full action flick.

Saying the President should not pursue Diezani and co. until he attends to the accusations of Wike and co. is ridiculous.

There is a water tight case against them. After the evidences is gathered, they will have their day in court. Making a million accusations against Amaechi and Fashola should not be a reason for the President to stop his investigations.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
screw him up. lets see what he has for us before the end of 2015.... my CCTV satellite is watching your move day by day. i too keeps records about you, don't be surprise anyway!!
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Flairoqy(m): 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
Gerrout bruce or whatever u call urself, what's your f*ckin business with Nigeria's issue? are u the world president? or if you were given the opportunity to rule us, can u do it better? is corruption written on the foreheads? Nigeria don't eavesdrop on other nations problem. so face your country while we do same over here, moreover we didn't call for your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
bukatyne:

Interesting

So How does Buhari the politicians to hunt?

By party? Origin? Height?

Isn't it wiser to let bygones be bygones and start on a clean slate?

That is like saying that if someone dupes you of millions of Dollars, you will say let the bygone be bygone.

We are in desperate times. We do not have money because these people stole the Commonwealth of the Nations. There is no way there can be bygones because you guys are first to crucify Buhari that things are not working.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by kYjelly2: 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

How will the Federal Government have a case if they do not follow the lead and investigate. When it is time to arraign these guys in court, you can take front seat in the Cinema and watch the full action flick.

Saying the President should not pursue Diezani and co. until he attends to the accusations of Wike and co. is ridiculous.

There is a water tight case against them. After the evidences is gathered, they will have their day in court. Making a million accusations against Amaechi and Fashola should not be a reason for the President to stop his investigations.

Why do you twist my words

Do you do this intentionally

I never said, neither am I saying, neither will I say, that we should place Deizanis case on hold.

What I ask for, is the concurrent investigation and trial of other cases involving corruption, especially those were evidence exists, like the personal website worth 78 million naira for Mr. Fashola, in which he openly attested to having knowledge of.

I am advocating for blind and equal justice, while you are advocating for some kind of justice in which every member of society waits for a case based on hierarchy, where people wait until big cases are finished before they get their say in court, mtcheew undecided

Dude, I'm really tired of playing with you, cause you are just turning logic on it's head all over this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Motorcyclists Break Into Governor Ayade's Office, Dump Corpse Of Colleague There / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.