Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari (60761 Views)

Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria / Nigerian Dictator Buhari’s U.N. Hypocrisies- Bruce Fein / UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY : THE GENOCIDAL MILITARY DICTATOR BUHARI – Bruce Fein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Barywhyte(m): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
saintkel:
Joke apart, let's assume dis guy is a Nigerian or better still PDP stalwart, d content of dat letter if u r reading it with a high defined microscope on d issues with Nigeria, u'll see with me d letter is on point. One d letter cuts across both d pdp and apc and mayb d military. Two, d writer from d 5months PMB ruled noticed abit discrepancy from d originals of His manifesto. Thirdly d war against corruption is very much welcomed but it should be in good faith and pure conscience

That's one tactic corruption use in fighting back. They go fr specific to general, trying to make it look like its a witch hunting spree. Like I said, its people who put their hope of better Nigeria on Buhari that will be disappointed at the end. Buhari can do well but its going to be hard for him. 4get about these endless article writers and opinion experts
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by adconline(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
arabianights:

Lawyer indeed..... what funny grammatical construction of sentences.All this propaganda to kill the president's character.
Buhari was chosen by God and so nothing can happen to him and he will continue to wax stronger and garner more respect.
By the time he is done with Nigeria,he will be immortalized and for decades or even centuries to come, He will be the only president to be remembered .
Delusion and idiocy permanently inked on ur encephalon
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Affable200(m): 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Gold don't just become a Gold, it pass through fire. So I believed that Nigeria will soon change and be a better country
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by millhouse: 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
Epic
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by tonquendo4u(m): 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
TechRev:
Ha, what are they saying here?? Me a dictator?? I laugh in Osinbade.
Laugh haff tear my pant o
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by kennycalls(m): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
tbh why do I think this is contrived...? and I think mr vein has been bribed to write this and I see the hand of good luck Jonathan and PDP in this....anyway is just a story for the gods...trashy!

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by globatop: 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
Justice is justice whether universal or selected, Nigeria can never be compared with USA as in this century that our system is porous to looters.

An adage in yoruba said sharp knife can not shape it's handle. When obj was attacking looters similar thing was said, one regime can not clean up the mess of corruptions, I believe another regime that will clean up APC is in embryo.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by delvinmaya(m): 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
Morale of the letter: "He who comes into Equity must come with Clean Hands."

Buhari sef get case to answer!
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
flokii:
@the oyinbo Ogun lo ma pa e..

when did Americans start caring about Nigerians..

all these useless whiteys sef... who knows whether they are even d ones behind our problems
But u run to them to beg jonathan to cooperate!u went there for arms support they didnt invite u.SMH
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
adconline:

And the same GMB's commission has found Dasuki and co culpable?? Why is EFCC acting on that finding while at the same ignoring Rivers commission's report/indictment on Amechi??

How do you know they did not act on it? Did you not hear that The EFCC invited Amaechi for questioning?

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
The letter is nothing but the same old hogwash of wailers claiming that the present...
U r too daft to read objectively.SMH
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
manny4life:

Oh, wonderful.... So Wike's panel wasn't on a fact finding mission, yet SLS who could not prove such an amount was missing (hearsay) is FACT? Same way I feel about DAM, if EFCC can find any evidence against her (not media justice), then they can lock her up and throw the keys away. I am tired of hearing prosecution and anti-corruption crusaders doing nothing other throwing jabs of accusations at each other. Buhari is president, so until he can prove that DAM/Jonathan are guilty, then he should quit accusing the woman in the media until he has all his facts.

PwC's audit report supports many of Sanusi's allegations. The auditors found that the total gross revenues generated from the federal government of Nigeria crude oil liftings was $69.34bn from January 2012 to July 2013.

The total cash remitted into the government's accounts in relation to crude oil lifting was $50.81bn, leaving $18.53bn unaccounted for.

The report raised serious questions about the level of transparency and corporate structure of the national oil company.

http://www.internationalaccountingbulletin.com/news/pwc-forensic-report-on-oil-revenues-unveils-nigerias-demons-4570423

You can see that you do not know that Emir Sanusi's accusation is know more an accusation but a fact after the PWC Audit of NNPC.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=TheGoodJoe post=40586188][color=#000099][b]The most ridiculous nonsense I ever read. Where did this Bruce, friend of Ben Bruce see Gen. Buhari playing judge, jury and prosecutor in Newspaper.

If American gin is highing you too much, try Kie Kie.
Monkey!
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
ionsman:
I never knew Americans are now obsessed with Nigeria.

Abeg tell us the Nigerian who wrote the letter.
Your head dey dere.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Sweetlemon:
"American" lawyer my sexy ass.
What of your gay ass?
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
manny4life:

Dude, stop clutching on straws... You have nothing.

As much as there's priority for cases, Buhari had 5 months before he nominated his ministers, why did he not ask for an audit? What is the current case of Rivers State Finance investigation? Why did he appoint Amaechi knowing fully well he's been formally accused? What was Amaechi response other than his opposition are out to get him? As for the PwC audit, I won't take the report any serious because you and I know very well the audit firm clearly stated their findings based on what was provided to them, and more importantly, they clearly stated the CBN wouldn't grant them access to information upon request. So therefore, to allude that $18.5 billion missing in which SLS has contradicted the amount more than four different times makes the entire process a charade. Will Buhari also overlook corruption in Amaechi's ministry because $18.5 billion is missing from NNPC?

Please, stop lying to cover the stealing acts of GEJ and co. even Nyesome Wike knows that panel was a fraud. Nyesome Wike had an agenda to stop Amaechi from becoming a minister. After the appointment, did you not see how all of them kept quiet.

As for PWC, you know it proved Sanusi was right. After Diezani and GEJ tried to hide a lot of facts, the report showed $18.5 Billion was diverted. If GEJ and co. gave them more chance, the amount would have been more. So you can lie to yourself but not me.

This letter is ridiculous. Wailers can Wail but the Witch Hunter Buhari will continue Hunting Them Witches.

Gen. BUHARI - Fly Pass Winch.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by GMan650(m): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
bukatyne:

Interesting

So How does Buhari the politicians to hunt?

By party? Origin? Height?

Isn't it wiser to let bygones be bygones and start on a clean slate?

Bygones be bygones? Babe, do you know how have been recovered? Itz enough to cover the 2016 budget. If more could be recovered then Naija's economy will improve cos the poor will be getting their #5,000 uninterrupted.
#PMB till 2023 if God permits

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Hefemale: 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
kYjelly2:

grin grin madam is tired, lol!

I feel you though, politics section is kinda like a mad market square, crazy!
Lol, I'm not madam I visit R and F and this section more. I don't want someone to bust me.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by adconline(m): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

How do you know they did not act on it? Did you not hear that The EFCC invited Amaechi for questioning?
because Dasuki is still under house arrest againt q court order which allowed to seek for medical attention--
While Amechi is made a minister by the same govt...was Amechi invited by EFCC as result of commission of inquiry's indictment?
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
adconline:

because Dasuki is still under house arrest againt q court order which allowed to seek for medical attention--
While Amechi is made a minister by the same govt...was Amechi invited by EFCC as result of commission of inquiry's indictment?

The commission was a stunt to stop the best Rivers State Governor of all time to become a minister. The EFCC were looking into the Rivers State finances. If there was any warning bell, Amaechi would have been arrested.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by mescapee: 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

The commission was a stunt to stop the best Rivers State Governor of all time to become a minister. The EFCC were looking into the Rivers State finances. If there was any warning bell, Amaechi would have been arrested.

Story!!!
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by annnikky(f): 11:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Buharia is corrupt n as well surrounded himself with corrupt ppl. so hw's he going to fight corruption wen d man on top is corrupt.
corruption has eaten Nigeria to d bone marrow that it has no cure.
I pray for God's intervention cos with d way things r going in this country, I wonder what'll become of Nigeria come 2020.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by adconline(m): 12:11am On Dec 02, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Stunt as in the legal authority used by GMB is the legal authority Wike used. So Wike's commission is a stunt while GMB is legit??
Best governor who amassed over $24bn in 8 yrs and had nothing to show for it? He spent close to $1bn on a 10km monorail that os abandoned while Ethiopia spent $475m on a 75km modern rail that is working right now.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by IchieDi(m): 12:15am On Dec 02, 2015
Who Eva believed this dullard initially is also a dullard grin
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Billygee2u: 12:27am On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by tonychristopher: 12:37am On Dec 02, 2015
macfarland:

Source:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bruce-fein/an-open-letter-to-nigeria_b_8681400.html

Junketeering man has ended up having more enemies than friends

I wonder how those that voted him reasoned
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by darlenese(f): 12:53am On Dec 02, 2015
CaliOsi:

and you are wise?? I don't blame u sha, next time walk up to him and say that. Foolish child of a stupid father.

Who is this thing ?
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by bigfrancis21: 12:56am On Dec 02, 2015
TechRev:
Ha, what are they saying here?? Me a dictator?? I laugh in Osinbade.

OMG! This is so hilarious. cheesy
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:03am On Dec 02, 2015
adconline:

Stunt as in the legal authority used by GMB is the legal authority Wike used. So Wike's commission is a stunt while GMB is legit??
Best governor who amassed over $24bn in 8 yrs and had nothing to show for it? He spent close to $1bn on a 10km monorail that os abandoned while Ethiopia spent $475m on a 75km modern rail that is working right now.

Please, tell me the legal panel Buhari put together. Are you comparing that Wike stunt to the EFCC?

You say Amaechi spemt money with nothing to show. I guess, you do not leave in Port Harcourt. Anyone who leaves in Port Harcourt knows that Amaechi is the best Governor Rivers State ever had. Even Amaechi's worst enemy will attest to it.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by adconline(m): 2:08am On Dec 02, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Please, tell me the legal panel Buhari put together. Are you comparing that Wike stunt to the EFCC?

You say Amaechi spemt money with nothing to show. I guess, you do not leave in Port Harcourt. Anyone who leaves in Port Harcourt knows that Amaechi is the best Governor Rivers State ever had. Even Amaechi's worst enemy will attest to it.
As chief resident-in-Chief, let's start with monorail before we talk about bad roads and pot holes in Trans-Amadi and beyond.
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by Jaycollinsxy(m): 2:38am On Dec 02, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Ben Bruce friend grin grin grin... PDP at work. Una go all wail till eternity.
But seriously speaking am a Buhari supporter but also yet to see meaningful changes too but I believe in BUBU and in no time I pray things will start working.
God bless NIGERIA
bingo thinking
Accept it bro
U have Been SCAMMED
Re: Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari by adaxxy: 4:01am On Dec 02, 2015
Gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin / What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) / PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.